Non attractive mens are lucker and happier?

Foreigner16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Foreigner16
Member since 2018 • 6 Posts

Why non attractive guys always have beautiful girls(Which we attractive mens would like to have?) are brave, can easily communicate with others and are really happy if we would compare to attractive mens?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@foreigner16 said:

Why non attractive guys always have beautiful girls(Which we attractive mens would like to have?) are brave, can easily communicate with others and are really happy if we would compare to attractive mens?

What planet are you from? because I want to move to it lol.

Foreigner16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Foreigner16
Member since 2018 • 6 Posts

@warmblur: From mars :D

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56346 Posts

It's all about "whatever floats your boat" as to what really makes that person pretty to you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#5 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

It's really hard to comment on this when I don't know much about OP or the people he/she is referring to.

I can tell you that a good friend of mine moved from the city to a more suburban area recently, and he's reported that love in places like that are less about looks.

I will say that I was born in a more suburban place, and I guess at the time I never gave enough thought to why girls liked the guys they did. I think it had a lot to do with the guys being more confident and making themselves known to the girls. Most women don't really take initiative in getting to know guys. I kind of wouldn't mind if they would meet me half-way lol.

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#6 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

@warmblur: I can confirm that. I used up all of the luck I had been given by the universe when I found my wife.

Avatar image for dr_van_nostrand
Dr_Van_Nostrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dr_Van_Nostrand
Member since 2018 • 111 Posts

@foreigner16:

https://forums.craigslist.org/?areaID=11&forumID=4

MuddVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By MuddVader
Member since 2007 • 6326 Posts

@foreigner16: Clearly the answer is to be dumber and uglier /s

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

It may be down to the fact that those guys who you refer to as ugly, are in fact comfortable with how they look, and don't fret or get hung up over the superficial. You can be as good looking as you like, but still have low self esteem if you're constantly assessing things in terms of 'leagues' of attractiveness.

I can't speak for everyone, but I'd say a guy who is humble and doesn't take himself so seriously is more approachable and fun to spend time with rather than one who is forever worrying about appearances. Oh and don't underestimate a good sense of humour also TC.

If you automatically write people off due to being too 'ugly', then you'll end up missing out on getting to know a lot of awesome folks over the course of your lifetime.

frogo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 frogo0
Member since 2016 • 91 Posts

Do you have a source for this? I doubt this is actually true.

However, I have noticed that non-attractive men tend to be smarter. I don't see many great looking Physicians , Engineers, top business people , high level lawyers or STEM majors but I do see many great looking men who are sports management, management, marketing or construction management majors and do see many handsome men work as waiters, administrative workers,coaches,actors or models and low-level business positions.

qx0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 qx0d
Member since 2018 • 333 Posts

I started laughing as I read the original post. Beauty is subjective, and yet the original post treats it as fact. You can't pick a certain man or woman and call them ugly. Not everyone is going to agree. There are quite a bit of female celebrities I've heard people call ugly, yet I can easily see the beauty in these celebrities.

If "non-attractive" men are happier, maybe its because they aren't busy being so concerned with having a perfect appearance like attractive men might be.

LadyMermaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LadyMermaid
Member since 2018 • 7 Posts

The first message made me laugh. Sometimes I think people want to see things the way, that they would explain their situation. I believe there's no rules for those things. Everyone has their own pros and cons, either it's personality or look. Relax more, things will get better