No Murder Charge For Man Who Killed Daughter's Molester

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rocinante_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 rocinante_
Member since 2012 • 1772 Posts

[QUOTE="rocinante_"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] Crocodiles are faster than youthemajormayor

so? can crocodiles handle firearms?

It won't be of much help at their homeground.

how so?

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

Good news.

Avatar image for Cyanide4Suicid3
Cyanide4Suicid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Cyanide4Suicid3
Member since 2012 • 733 Posts
Good. I wouldve done the same thing in his position.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

I don't think so. This man still should be charged. Not with murder, but with manslaughter.

worlock77

I don't agree. Now I didn't read the article but this looks like self defence to me. AND he did society a great favor by removing this pest

"Allegedly". He killed a man that was allegedly assaulting his daughter. There are no other witnesses to this alleged assault. And the man wasn't satisfied with simply stopping the alleged attacker. No, he wanted to sate his desire for revenge and pounded the man in the head until he killed him.

Well I don't have enough knowledge to say if he did it or not. I'm just talking about IF he did assault her. Otherwise it's obviously an entirely different thing. But that's up to the law guys to decide.

How are you suppose to stop and neutralize an attacker without the risk of killing him? And now he got the punishment he deserved instead of living inluxury in prison for a few years.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="rocinante_"]

so? can crocodiles handle firearms?

rocinante_

It won't be of much help at their homeground.

how so?

It's in water. You'd need alot more than just some guns
Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#106 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] I don't agree. Now I didn't read the article but this looks like self defence to me. AND he did society a great favor by removing this pestthemajormayor

"Allegedly". He killed a man that was allegedly assaulting his daughter. There are no other witnesses to this alleged assault. And the man wasn't satisfied with simply stopping the alleged attacker. No, he wanted to sate his desire for revenge and pounded the man in the head until he killed him.

How are you suppose to stop and neutralize an attacker without the risk of killing him? And now he got the punishment he deserved instead of living inluxury in prison for a few years.

yea he wouldnt last in a prison cause of this.prisoners don't take kindly to these types of people unless he pleased to be in another cellblock for protection

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"]

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

almasdeathchild

yea he wouldnt last in a prison cause of this.prisoners don't take kindly to these types of people unless he pleased to be in another cellblock for protection

I guess american prisons are a little tougher than here. Maybe that would've been a better punishment.
rocinante_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 rocinante_

[QUOTE="rocinante_"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] It won't be of much help at their homeground. themajormayor

how so?

so bullets can't go through water? lol

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="rocinante_"]

how so?

rocinante_

Well they're slowed down but there's alot of other things you have to consider. It will be very hard to see them through the water and they're much stronger and faster than you.
Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Ravensmash
Member since 2010 • 13862 Posts

I don't think so. This man still should be charged. Not with murder, but with manslaughter.

worlock77

I don't agree. Now I didn't read the article but this looks like self defence to me. AND he did society a great favor by removing this pest

Sorry, but if any parent walked in on their child being raped, I can assure you that rational thought or proportionate force will NOT be the focus. He protected his daughter - call it natural instinct to protect his offspring. Good for him.
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#111 StealthMonkey4
Member since 2009 • 7434 Posts

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

So anger justifies brutally murdering someone I guess. Makes me sick, he should be getting raped everyday in jail just like his daughter. f***ing ridiculous that he wasn't charged for murder.

airshocker

Go away, troll.

On topic: Fantastic news. Thank god for Texas. If this had happened in CA or NY the father would probably be sentenced to life in prison.

Are you kidding me? Just because he's angry he can just murder a man?? It doesn't matter if he's angry or not, he shouldn't just murder someone, even when people murder out of supposed self-defense, it's still murder. The rapist didn't even touch him, just his daughter, and he comes over and bashes him to death in cold blood with his bare hands, and then everyone here hails him as a hero. It's f***ing disgusting. You can't just go around trying to be a vigilante and murdering who you see fit, we have a civilized society, and murder is illegal.

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

worlock77

The father found the man on top of his daughter with the molester's pants down and around his ankles. The girl had injuries consistent with being molested and an attempted rape happening. It wasn't alledged, he was sexually assaulting the girl.

The substantial amount of evidence showed that the witness statements and the father's statement and what the father had observed was in fact what had happened that day," Lavaca County District Attorney Heather McMinn told reporters.linked article

Sounds like there were witnesses to what happened to me.

Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Ravensmash

[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

So anger justifies brutally murdering someone I guess. Makes me sick, he should be getting raped everyday in jail just like his daughter. f***ing ridiculous that he wasn't charged for murder.

StealthMonkey4

Go away, troll.

On topic: Fantastic news. Thank god for Texas. If this had happened in CA or NY the father would probably be sentenced to life in prison.

Are you kidding me? Just because he's angry he can just murder a man?? It doesn't matter if he's angry or not, he shouldn't just murder someone, even when people murder out of supposed self-defense, it's still murder. The rapist didn't even touch him, just his daughter, and he comes over and bashes him to death in cold blood with his bare hands, and then everyone here hails him as a hero. It's f***ing disgusting. You can't just go around trying to be a vigilante and murdering who you see fit, we have a civilized society, and murder is illegal.

What the f*ck dude? Get out of here.
WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 WhiteKnight77

[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

StealthMonkey4

Go away, troll.

Nowhere does it state that the man intended to kill the molestor. The father was even remorseful over it. In Texas, self defense or the castle doctrine does state that deadly force is usable in the prevention of a sexual assault.

StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="airshocker"]

Go away, troll.

WhiteKnight77

Nowhere does it state that the man intended to kill the molestor. The father was even remorseful over it. In Texas, self defense or the castle doctrine does state that deadly force is usable in the prevention of a sexual assault.

She had already been sexually assaulted, he wasn't preventing it and then he just pounds his face in out of anger, if he actually cared about the guy dying, he wouldn't have beat him to death with his f***ing bare fists.

rocinante_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 rocinante_

[QUOTE="rocinante_"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] It's in water. You'd need alot more than just some gunsthemajormayor

Well they're slowed down but there's alot of other things you have to consider. It will be very hard to see them through the water and they're much stronger and faster than you.

spray and pray, my friend. in any case, only one of the slow ones would approach a crocodile in water; the smart ones would just wait for it on land, backed up against natural covering

Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Ravensmash

[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"]

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

StealthMonkey4

She had already been sexually assaulted, he wasn't preventing it and then he just pounds his face in out of anger, if he actually cared about the guy dying, he wouldn't have beat him to death with his f***ing bare fists.

You're an idiot.
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"] Nowhere does it state that the man intended to kill the molestor. The father was even remorseful over it. In Texas, self defense or the castle doctrine does state that deadly force is usable in the prevention of a sexual assault.

Ravensmash

You're an idiot.

Nice argument... If you want to be a psychopath, and support murderous vigilantes, then I guess that's just your own opinion.:roll:

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#119 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts
[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"] Nowhere does it state that the man intended to kill the molestor. The father was even remorseful over it. In Texas, self defense or the castle doctrine does state that deadly force is usable in the prevention of a sexual assault.

Ravensmash

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot if you think it's okay for this man to get away with murder. Was someone molesting his daughter? Sure, however that doesn't mean he gets to "hulk smash" the guy until he's dead. He was angry, attacked a man, and killed him out of anger and blind rage. A manslaughter charge seems like the most fitting punishment.
Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

StealthMonkey4

He didn't murder anybody, first off. He defended his daughter.

You're disgusting for thinking the father did anything wrong. YOU, and people like you, are what's wrong with this country.

LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

Good. The dad did what was right. Sadly there's plenty more where that POS came from though.

Pirate700

There's a pedofabric somewhere? I bet it's in China!

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

airshocker

He didn't murder anybody, first off. He defended his daughter.

You're disgusting for thinking the father did anything wrong. YOU, and people like you, are what's wrong with this country.

It's no longer defense when the molester is on the ground bleeding and unable to defend himself, yet the father continues. Shouldn't he have been more concerned that his daughter was there witnessing his murder and not somewhere safe? Yet in a fit of rage he had to kill that Mexican farm hand. Sounds like racism.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

It's no longer defense when the molester is on the ground bleeding and unable to defend himself, yet the father continues. Shouldn't he have been more concerned that his daughter was there witnessing his murder and not somewhere safe? Yet in a fit of rage he had to kill that Mexican farm hand. Sounds like racism.Nibroc420

Yet it's not murder either. And it's absolutely correct that they don't file charges against the father.

If you think otherwise you're heratless.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]It's no longer defense when the molester is on the ground bleeding and unable to defend himself, yet the father continues. Shouldn't he have been more concerned that his daughter was there witnessing his murder and not somewhere safe? Yet in a fit of rage he had to kill that Mexican farm hand. Sounds like racism.airshocker

Yet it's not murder either. And it's absolutely correct that they don't file charges against the father.

If you think otherwise you're heratless.

I think you meant "Heartless" No, not at all. I find it odd that rather than making sure his daughter was alright, he continued to beat a bleeding and injured man to death. Perhaps not a murder charge, but manslaughter at least.
SteverXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 SteverXIII
Member since 2010 • 3795 Posts
If you think otherwise you're heratless.airshocker
No, you just have a set of decent morals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

I think you meant "Heartless" No, not at all. I find it odd that rather than making sure his daughter was alright, he continued to beat a bleeding and injured man to death. Perhaps not a murder charge, but manslaughter at least.Nibroc420

Then you know nothing about human behavior.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

No, you just have a set of decent moralsSteverXIII

Oh please, you have no morals if you think the father should be charged with anything.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#128 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

Good!

SteverXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 SteverXIII

[QUOTE="SteverXIII"]No, you just have a set of decent moralsairshocker

Oh please, you have no morals if you think the father should be charged with anything.

lol
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 themajormayor
[QUOTE="airshocker"]If you think otherwise you're heratless.SteverXIII

You think it's ok to slaughter millions of animals every day?
SteverXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 SteverXIII

[QUOTE="SteverXIII"][QUOTE="airshocker"]If you think otherwise you're heratless.themajormayor

I don't think I ever claimed it was ok

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="SteverXIII"] No, you just have a set of decent moralsSteverXIII

That's why I am asking you
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="SteverXIII"]No, you just have a set of decent moralsSteverXIII

lol

pathetic.

Gallion-Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Gallion-Beast
Member since 2005 • 35803 Posts
This gives me warm fuzzies.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="SteverXIII"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] You think it's ok to slaughter millions of animals every day?themajormayor

We as a society see animals such as cows as property, and so it's possible to kill them lawfully. However that's not the discussion we're having.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 themajormayor
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="SteverXIII"]

Nibroc420

We as a society see animals such as cows as property, and so it's possible to kill them lawfully. However that's not the discussion we're having.

But he was talking about morals. It's not moral to see other living beings as property regardless how society sees it. In Saudi Arabia the society see women as property. Is that moral just because society see it that way?
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] That's why I am asking youthemajormayor

In Saudi Arabia the society see women as property.

FAIL

juden41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 juden41
Member since 2010 • 4447 Posts
I'm not the type that likes to celebrate a death, even if they were wrong, but at the same time, that guy kind of deserved it.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] That's why I am asking you

But he was talking about morals. It's not moral to see other living beings as property regardless how society sees it. In Saudi Arabia the society see women as property. Is that moral just because society see it that way?

Morals are subjective based on personal experiences, religion, and the culture you were raised in. One cannot objectively compare two sets of morals, just as one cannot objectively compare two people's tastes in food.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 themajormayor
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] We as a society see animals such as cows as property, and so it's possible to kill them lawfully. However that's not the discussion we're having.

Morals are subjective based on personal experiences, religion, and the culture you were raised in. One cannot objectively compare two sets of morals, just as one cannot objectively compare two people's tastes in food.

So whipping women who wears pants is moral and ok then? Cause it's subjective and everything
Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#141 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

Some old-school justice, rightly deserved.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] We as a society see animals such as cows as property, and so it's possible to kill them lawfully. However that's not the discussion we're having.GrayF0X786

In Saudi Arabia the society see women as property.

FAIL

lol
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]I think you meant "Heartless" No, not at all. I find it odd that rather than making sure his daughter was alright, he continued to beat a bleeding and injured man to death. Perhaps not a murder charge, but manslaughter at least.airshocker

Then you know nothing about human behavior.

Human behavior isn't an excuse. If I walk in on my wife with another man and kill both of them I can claim human behavior, call it a crime of passion, but that doesn't change the fact that I murdered two people.

SteverXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 SteverXIII
Ah, f*ck this. I could go on for pages about how judging based on emotional and not logical terms is BS, but what the point?
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] In Saudi Arabia the society see women as property.themajormayor

FAIL

lol

you need to get out more.

SteverXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 SteverXIII

terrible injustice if they had charged him with anything let alone a murder charge.DJ_Headshot

Its a terrible injustice he got away scot free.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] FAIL

GrayF0X786

lol

you need to get out more.

What?
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
Good, rot in hell ass.
WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 WhiteKnight77

[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"]

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

StealthMonkey4

I agree with airshocker, you are a troll and one of the greatest magnitude. This sentence alone means you failed to read the linked article or listen to any video. There was no semen found on the girl as the man was beginning his sexual assault on the girl. The father pulled the man off the girl before he could finish his assault.

Go away troll.