Nintendo Theme Park Ideas

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts

Here are my ideas:

Luigi's Haunted Mansion - It is a haunted mansion attraction that you walk through. While walking through it Boos and other ghosts would pop out at you to try and scare you. The attraction would have the same rooms as the video-game, so you would be able to see all of the boss ghosts. At the end there would be King Boo and the giant robot Bowser, you would have to try and get around them before they get you!

Pikmin Planet - This would be one of those simulation rides (where there is a screen in front of you and the seats move). On the screen you would see Olimar, he is about to board on his ship and you are about to go with him. He would travel all over the Pikmin Planet, battling enemies, showing us awesome sites, and even interact with the Pikmin. The seats would move to match the onscreen actions.

Bowser's Castle - A fast rollar coaster ride that will take you throught Bowser's Castle. In it you will have to dodge traps, avoid hazards, and in the end defeat Bowser.

Pit's Bow and Arrow Training - This would pretty much be a laser tag type game, but instead of a dark room you would be in a well lite room that looks like the sky/heavens. Also, you're laser pointer would look like Pit's bow.

F-Zero Track - This would be a fast, go-kart styl race. The track would be fairly simple with: few turns, long track, and fast driving.

Mario Kart Track - This would be a medium speed, go-kart race that allows you to bump into other racers. Unlike other go-kart racing rides, this one will actually allow you to bump into other. There is also a button on the wheel that shoots a laser and if the laser comes in contact with anothers kart then it will start to get side effects.

Pokemon Capture Zone - This would be a lite gun simulation type game. There will be a giant screen in front of you and a gun in the shape of a Pokeball. What happens is random Pokemon will come onto the screen and you shoot pokeballs at them. The pokeballs will either knock the Pokemon off screen, or if you get lucky, capture the Pokemon. The bigger Pokemon will require more pokeball hits to knock off screen/capture while littler Pokemon won't require as many hits. Before the game starts there will be 15 different areas you could pick, each area has different Pokemon, including one special legendary Pokemon at the end of the level. All Pokemon you catch (including the legendary) will then be able to be transfered to your actually DS Pokemon game. If you get a really high score then you will also be rewarded with a special Pokemon.

Link's Final Dungeon- Another rollar coaster ride. In this ride you will be going through the hardest dungeon Link has ever faced. In it you will see all of his enemies, items, and even Link himself battling the bad guys.

Kirby's Buffet - This would be your main/biggest eating place in the park. Full of stuff everyone loves like pizza, pie, cake, ice cream, meats, and even fruits and veges. Sure is tasty, and it's an all you can eat buffet!

Star Fox Tour- This would be a mid-paced ride. Several people will enter the Star Fox ship and go on the ultimate journey of space. You will dodge meteors, defeat enemies, and even beat Andross.

New Pork City - This would be a slow ride that takes you to see all the sites of New Pork City.

The Fire Emblem Swordmen Test - This would bea fun game to play. You are given a sword and shield and sent into a war! You have to get from point A to point B without getting hit more then 3 times. Robot characters and objects made of paper (so you don't get hurt) will fly/come at you and you have to use your sword and shield to befend yourself and get to the end. Mke it to the end without losing all 3 lives and you pass the test, congrats.

Big Brain Academy - Think you can solve the hardest puzzles and crack the hardest riddles? Then take this challenge. You will compete with other people as you try to solve puzzles, crack riddles, and master brain-teasers. Each round you will get 15 puzzles, riddles, and brain-teasers and whomever solves the most wins and gets their diploma

Warioware Interactive - You know all of those Warioware games you play on the video-game systems. Well know you get to play them in real life. You will be catching falling ice cream, trowing a baseball, rolling a bowling ball, and doing a bunch of other crazy minigames in less then a minute. Over 100 microgames to play, and when you lose 4 lives you are done. No remote or controller, it's all interective (meaing you only use your dody). What a workout.

Tom Nook's Store - This would be the main/biggest shopping place in the park. This store has everything.

Punch Em Out- Time to do some real punching. For this game you put on a virtual helmet along with gloves and fight the many Punch-Out characters.

KK Slider's Music Studio - Listen to all of your favorite Nintendo Music here.

DK's Wild Mine Ride - Hop into a mine kart for a fairly fast rollar coaster type ride with DK down a gold mine. You have to get out before it blows up.

Super Game Zone- This is the main/biddest arcade area in the park. Play a bunch of older and newer Nintendo games for a few minutes (for a small fee).There is even a giant screen where you can play one of the three Smash Bros games, that way everyone can watch. The Smash Bros games would be the "main" game of the arcade.

Mario Party Games- This is pretty much the basic name for all of those games you can play while walking around the park (you know those ones where you pay 2-3 dollars to play and win a prize).

Samus vs. Ridley- This would be one of those drop rides were they take you up. The theme would be that Ridley is taking Samus high up into the sky but then Samus shots Ridley and then you drop. It would be a high and fast drop.

Starfy's Underwater Adventure - Travel with Starfy in a calm and mellow ride underwater. (You won't literally be underwater, that is the theme).

Yoshi's Marry-Go-Round - A pretty big marry-go-round with different colored Yoshis to ride on.

The Game and Watch Studio - See where the Nintendo gaming expirence started here.

Those are some of my ideas. Do you like?

What are some ideas you have for a Nintendo theme park?

VampireKiIIer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 VampireKiIIer
Member since 2010 • 54 Posts

The Fire Emblem one sounds like it's the coolest imo.

anonymous113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 anonymous113
Member since 2010 • 61 Posts
tl;dr. what i read sounds cool though.
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#4 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts

I'd prefer the Starfox ride to be fast-paced, because after all in the games it's some crazy adrenaline-inducing dogfighting in the vacuum of space. :P

nintendoman562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nintendoman562
Member since 2007 • 5593 Posts

DK's Wild Mine Ride - Hop into a mine kart for a fairly fast rollar coaster type ride with DK down a gold mine. You have to get out before it blows up.

sman3579

For some reason, I don't think this ride would be very safe :P.

I like the ideas you have though.

Link334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 Link334
Member since 2007 • 6082 Posts
I'm first k?
sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sman3579

[QUOTE="sman3579"]

nintendoman562

For some reason, I don't think this ride would be very safe :P.

I like the ideas you have though.

lol, I see what you did there. :P It wouldn't actually blow up, it's just a part of the theme. :P

I'd prefer the Starfox ride to be fast-paced, because after all in the games it's some crazy adrenaline-inducing dogfighting in the vacuum of space. :P

Desulated
I was actually thinking about if it should be more of a fast-paced ride, but I decided against it in the end... for some reason.
Nevlim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Nevlim
Member since 2007 • 5312 Posts
Would be a hell of a theme park, I liked it.
auron_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 auron_16
Member since 2008 • 4062 Posts
You certainly thought about this a lot :shock:
sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sman3579
I'm first k?Link334
Sure. :)
Would be a hell of a theme park, I liked it.Nevlim
Thanks
You certainly thought about this a lot :shock:auron_16
I actually came up with all of this today.
Fried_Shrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Fried_Shrimp
Member since 2009 • 2902 Posts
I would visit Japan for this.
Head_of_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Head_of_games
Member since 2007 • 10859 Posts
Obviously it would be filled with virtual reality machines.
louisfoxton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 louisfoxton
Member since 2007 • 1400 Posts

This sounds Epic

MaddogQ80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 MaddogQ80
Member since 2009 • 415 Posts

this would be pretty sweet ... i mean i would go

JetLag123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 JetLag123
Member since 2004 • 785 Posts

a rainbow road ride akin to disney's space mountain. indoor and have the kart racers racing next to you. also for some reason wario's churros sounds like it would be a nice food stand... somewhat degrading work uniform though

Bardock47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Bardock47
Member since 2008 • 5429 Posts

I am sad now because I know it will never happen. It sounds so epic!

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44611 Posts
I Sonic the Hedgehog ride that's like a giant hamster ball on a track that spins while moving forward really really fast, doing corksrews and loops and all that along the way... I know Sonic is not Nintendo but since Sega has been out of the console race they've started to develop somewhat of a working relationship, such as Sonic and Mario At the Olympics, and Sonic showing up in SSBB
Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts

That'd be one ****ing cool park. I would love to go!

Rougehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 Rougehunter
Member since 2004 • 5873 Posts

That would be awesome, maybe you should send it to Nintendo.

HerrJosefK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 HerrJosefK
Member since 2009 • 444 Posts
What about Duck Hunt? With a dog that can actually be shot.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa
deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#21 deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa
Member since 2007 • 11536 Posts

a fast rollercoaster which tells a story of any nintendo character while the ride goes up

FunRat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 FunRat
Member since 2010 • 970 Posts

I think Nintendo is the only company, outside of Disney, that could even attempt a theme park. I'ld be in line on opening day!

ZombiefiedZomB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ZombiefiedZomB
Member since 2010 • 1746 Posts
Sounds like an awesome theme park, when are you building it ?:P
Nintendo-Staff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Nintendo-Staff
Member since 2010 • 219 Posts

Those are fantastic ideas.

entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 entropyecho
Member since 2005 • 22053 Posts

The Metroid Blood Donation Center

Avatar image for deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa
deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#27 deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa
Member since 2007 • 11536 Posts

I think Nintendo is the only company, outside of Disney, that could even attempt a theme park. I'ld be in line on opening day!

FunRat

legos, my boy. legos :P

Cruse34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28 Cruse34
Member since 2009 • 4468 Posts

I'm first k?Link334

Get in line pal

killer_beanz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 killer_beanz
Member since 2010 • 913 Posts
sounds good. i say we all donate $20 a month to open it within the next...... dang, too expensive. oh well. seriously though, good ideas
FunRat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#30 FunRat
Member since 2010 • 970 Posts

[QUOTE="FunRat"]

munchlax99

legos, my boy. legos :P

forgot about LegolLand

MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts

It wouldn't be the same without Nintendo cereal. Just finishing one half of the box was a quest. That stuff was so bad even kids realised Nintendo ripped them off. Had probably been sitting in japan for five years before they repackaged it and shipped it to the states.

The point is it wouldn't be the same without a reminder of how hilariously bad the cereal was.

Virtual_Price

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Virtual_Price
Member since 2010 • 5710 Posts

Not a bad idea.