New form of dogfighting: trunking

• 141 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] You are not forcing an animal to fight by putting it in a trunk with another animal. They choose to fight because they are wild savages.Laihendi
Yeah the dogs are the savages, not the people who are throwing severely abused dogs into trunks to fight to the death, just so they can make money.

The implications of this post are absurd. You act as if making money is savage and violently killing another of your own kind is not. Money and the transaction of it is the mark of a civilized people. It is a tool of saving and exchange, used by people with the understanding that they are trading one value for another to the mutual benefit of all parties involved in the transaction. There is nothing wrong with profiting on the inherent violence of an animal. The dogs are abused because they abuse themselves. They are covered in wounds and scars because they attack and try to kill each other. If someone takes pleasure in the violence of a creature then he probably has psychological problems, but they are in no way responsible for the violent actions of those creatures. I have had many dogs and they were all peaceful and loving animals. They would not have attacked another just because they were both within the same enclosed area. They were intelligent and civil creatures. Those are the types of dogs who should be loved, not the ones who are violent killers.

Assuming your dogs are representative of all dogs. Nice generalization there.

ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#102 ShadowJax04
Member since 2006 • 3351 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowJax04"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"]

There's a difference between my stereotyping jokes and blatantly calling an entire group interior based on the color of their skin. Fightingfan

Are you saying humans are not animals?

Lets be real that's not how that word was used.

Saying black people are animals and no including all humans in that group is obviously a statement of hierarchy.

Content not context.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowJax04"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"] There's a difference between my stereotyping jokes and blatantly calling an entire group interior based on the color of their skin. Fightingfan
Are you saying humans are not animals?

Lets be real that's not how that word was used. Saying black people are animals and no including all humans in that group is obviously a statement of hierarchy.

Who said that?

And lol at "statement of hierarchy". What is that even suppose to mean?

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

Laihendi is a savageDroidPhysX

A rather fitting description.

Avatar image for jesuschristmonk
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 jesuschristmonk
Member since 2009 • 3308 Posts

yeah, i work with dogs like this almost  everyday.

pretty stunning what not having any empathy for any living thing other than yourself can lead to.

people are pretty nasty dangerous creatures.

the good thing is i have rehabilitated dozens of dogs rescued from stuff like this and if you can find a person stubborn enough to insist the rules are followed and not ever give an inch on behavior  and is constantly vigilant in supervising them you can make them pets again.

those people are rare but they exist.

Riverwolf007
People like you deserve much more in life.
ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 ShadowJax04

Besides,

Well black people are animals. Just as all humans. So it's definitely a fair comparison.themajormayor

And even if left they left out "just as all humans", in spirit of the content you were discussing, this was obviously not a racist card, but rather a "put yourself in the shoes of the animals being poached" because as Majormayor indicates, Bucked does seem more black than not.. (no racist!)

*corrected a bunch of my typical typos

jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 jesuschristmonk

[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] Yeah the dogs are the savages, not the people who are throwing severely abused dogs into trunks to fight to the death, just so they can make money. jimkabrhel

The implications of this post are absurd. You act as if making money is savage and violently killing another of your own kind is not. Money and the transaction of it is the mark of a civilized people. It is a tool of saving and exchange, used by people with the understanding that they are trading one value for another to the mutual benefit of all parties involved in the transaction. There is nothing wrong with profiting on the inherent violence of an animal. The dogs are abused because they abuse themselves. They are covered in wounds and scars because they attack and try to kill each other. If someone takes pleasure in the violence of a creature then he probably has psychological problems, but they are in no way responsible for the violent actions of those creatures. I have had many dogs and they were all peaceful and loving animals. They would not have attacked another just because they were both within the same enclosed area. They were intelligent and civil creatures. Those are the types of dogs who should be loved, not the ones who are violent killers.

Assuming your dogs are representative of all dogs. Nice generalization there.

Let's stop feeding the troll.
TheFlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#108 TheFlush
Member since 2002 • 5965 Posts

People that abuse animals are dumb cvnts.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 themajormayor

Besides, [QUOTE="themajormayor"]Well black people are animals. Just as all humans. So it's definitely a fair comparison.ShadowJax04

And even if left they left out "just as all humans", in spirit of the content you were discussing, this was obviously not a racist card, but rather a "put yourself in the shoes of the animals being poached" because as Majormayor indicates, Bucked does seem more black than not.. (no racist!)

Well I don't think Bucked is black. It looks more like he's acting like that to instigate racism against black people.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Bucked does seem more black than not.. (no racist!)ShadowJax04
WTF does that mean?
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts
[QUOTE="ShadowJax04"]

Besides, [QUOTE="themajormayor"]Well black people are animals. Just as all humans. So it's definitely a fair comparison.themajormayor

Well I don't think Bucked is black. It looks more like he's acting like that to instigate racism against black people.

What the hell am I acting like,yall expect me to change so I can fit in with some random people on a forum
Avatar image for deactivated-5c74ba2955026
deactivated-5c74ba2955026

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 deactivated-5c74ba2955026
Member since 2013 • 451 Posts

You are not forcing an animal to fight by putting it in a trunk with another animal. They choose to fight because they are wild savages.Laihendi
Now I regret quoting you, my bad lol

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 themajormayor
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="ShadowJax04"]

Bucked20

What the hell am I acting like

Lika a cvnt
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 jesuschristmonk

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]You are not forcing an animal to fight by putting it in a trunk with another animal. They choose to fight because they are wild savages.Starchaser187

Now I regret quoting you, my bad lol

He was clearly raped by a dog, and is venting his anger out against all dogs of whatever breed for the rest of his life, just so he can make it through his day. Kekekekeke.
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Bucked20
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Well I don't think Bucked is black. It looks more like he's acting like that to instigate racism against black people.

What the hell am I acting like

Lika a cvnt

So acting like a "cvnt" is enough of a good reason to trash the whole black race
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="Bucked20"] Stop the bs,every time I voice my opinion on dog fighting yall always find a way to bring black people into it,but whites value dogs more than people so its not a shocker Bucked20

Careful your racism is showing...

Let's be real if I compared gay people to dogs yall would have a problem with it

What does that have to do with your racist comments?
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

yeah, i work with dogs like this almost  everyday.

pretty stunning what not having any empathy for any living thing other than yourself can lead to.

people are pretty nasty dangerous creatures.

the good thing is i have rehabilitated dozens of dogs rescued from stuff like this and if you can find a person stubborn enough to insist the rules are followed and not ever give an inch on behavior  and is constantly vigilant in supervising them you can make them pets again.

those people are rare but they exist.

jesuschristmonk

People like you deserve much more in life.

don't hand out any humanitarian awards yet because i blow off all the steam by being an asshole to people in gs ot. ;)

ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 ShadowJax04
[QUOTE="ShadowJax04"] Bucked does seem more black than not.. (no racist!)Fightingfan
WTF does that mean?

Means I'm guessing he used the term "black" to refer to Bucked20 putting his shoes in poached animals, not to use the racist card.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 themajormayor
[QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="Bucked20"] What the hell am I acting like

Lika a cvnt

So acting like a "cvnt" is enough of a good reason to trash the whole black race

Some people might have their views influenced by the cvnty content of your posts. If they think you're black their view of the black race might worsen. Yes some people are like that. Frankly, whatever race you're part of must be inferior to others solely because of itrs average being pulled down by you :( sad troll.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Well this thread turned out awesome.

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Bucked20
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Lika a cvnt

Some people might have their views influenced by the cvnty content of your posts. If they think you're black their view of the black race might worsen. Yes some people are like that. Frankly, whatever race you're part of must be inferior to others solely because of itrs average being pulled down by you :( sad troll.

See the thing is if I cared what white people think about me I would change my personality around them and be a good ol boy like yall want me to.Guess what though,Im not looking for white acceptance.I guarantee you act a different way around black people cause you're scared to be yourself thinking you'll offend somebody.
TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="Bucked20"] So acting like a "cvnt" is enough of a good reason to trash the whole black race Bucked20

See the thing is if I cared what white people think about me I would change my personality around them and be a good ol boy like yall want me to.Guess what though,Im not looking for white acceptance.I guarantee you act a different way around black people cause you're scared to be yourself thinking you'll offend somebody.

Fight da power brah.

TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

Aljosa23

Has been interesting.  It honestly amazes me how many people have no compassion whatsoever.  Of course, I think Laihendi is just too sad and misguided to realy know what he's saying.  Or perhaps doesn't even believe what he says.

lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#124 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts

That's terrible. I hope the owners are prosecuted to the fullest degree.

Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts
Fvck people who abuse any living creature.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5872 Posts
Fvck people who abuse any living creature. Rich3232
Are you also against the slaughtering of animals for meat, the cutting of trees for lumber, the swatting of mosquitoes, and the use of anti-bacterial soap?
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

[QUOTE="Rich3232"]Fvck people who abuse any living creature. Laihendi
Are you also against the slaughtering of animals for meat, the cutting of trees for lumber, the swatting of mosquitoes, and the use of anti-bacterial soap?

i'm totally against anti bacterial soap.

if you kill 99.9% of the germs what do you have left?

muth****ing 100% badasses that don't die when you try to kill them with chemical warfare.

Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Rich3232
[QUOTE="Rich3232"]Fvck people who abuse any living creature. Laihendi

There's humane killing, and then there's abuse.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5872 Posts
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="Rich3232"]Fvck people who abuse any living creature. Rich3232

So you do not consider it abuse to violently kill animals by the hundreds and thousands in a slaughterhouse, but you consider it abuse to allow 2 dogs to fight each other? Do you really not see the glaring contradiction in this? And the notion that any form of coerced death is "humane" is ridiculous. Please tell me which methods of killing someone/something are humane (excluding assisted suicide, which is of course non-coercive).
Avatar image for TheWestCoastDon
TheWestCoastDon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#130 TheWestCoastDon
Member since 2006 • 387 Posts
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="Rich3232"]Fvck people who abuse any living creature. Rich3232

There's nothing humane about the things that happen in a slaughterhouse.
Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Rich3232
[QUOTE="TheWestCoastDon"][QUOTE="Rich3232"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] Are you also against the slaughtering of animals for meat, the cutting of trees for lumber, the swatting of mosquitoes, and the use of anti-bacterial soap?

In many, yes, but I never condoned those either. You made that assumption and you know what they say about assumptions?
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="Bucked20"] So acting like a "cvnt" is enough of a good reason to trash the whole black race Bucked20

And I guarantee that you look like this:

wigga.jpg

Avatar image for TheWestCoastDon
TheWestCoastDon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#133 TheWestCoastDon
Member since 2006 • 387 Posts
[QUOTE="Rich3232"][QUOTE="TheWestCoastDon"][QUOTE="Rich3232"] There's humane killing, and then there's abuse.

In many, yes, but I never condoned those either. You made that assumption and you know what they say about assumptions?

Are you a vegetarian?
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#134 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Some people are just idiots.  One of my friends used to tell me, you can tell the IQ of a dog owner by how vicious their pet is.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

Aljosa23
:lol:
Bane_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Bane_09
Member since 2010 • 3394 Posts

If the dogs did not want to kill each other then they would not.Laihendi

lol what??

And on topic, thats pretty f*cked up

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

[QUOTE="Rich3232"][QUOTE="TheWestCoastDon"] There's nothing humane about the things that happen in a slaughterhouse.TheWestCoastDon

Are you a vegetarian?

Is English your first language?

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Bucked20

[QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Some people might have their views influenced by the cvnty content of your posts. If they think you're black their view of the black race might worsen. Yes some people are like that. Frankly, whatever race you're part of must be inferior to others solely because of itrs average being pulled down by you :( sad troll.themajormayor

And I guarantee that you look like this:

wigga.jpg

Too bad I don't batty man
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#139 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

This is sick and furthers the negative stereotype that dogs such as Pit bulls and Rottweilers are violent dogs. I do not support breed specific legislation but I would support more action on banning and stopping these heinous crimes.

Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#140 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
Shoot the owner.
Avatar image for PsychoRedFox666
PsychoRedFox666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 PsychoRedFox666
Member since 2007 • 2081 Posts

I don't know, I think most people on here only argue to have an opposing side for entertainment. Dogfighting, hell any kind of forced animal fighting is messed up. I don't give a good goddamn if it is deeply rooted into a culture, that does not make something right.

These kind of people are sick. What is the difference between outright killing animals and doing this? Are you really saying that sicne the person didn't literally do it then they are innocent? The animals would not be in that situation if it wasn't for the people. And I'm not even talking about slaughterhouses right now so don't jump subjects.

These dogs are kicked, starved, beatin and tortured to be made into fighting animals. That also happens when its a bull, or a rooster, or whatever else is being forced to fight. These people don't love and care for the pet, they hate it. To them it is NOTHING but a wager. That is what makes them sick, the lack of empathy. It would not hurt the world to kill these people but it also would not make you any better.