New form of dogfighting: trunking

• 141 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5872 Posts

[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="airshocker"]

Are you suggesting that putting down an animal in a painless method is the same as forcing an animal to fight for its life?

Thank you for proving my earlier point.

Gen007

You are not forcing an animal to fight by putting it in a trunk with another animal. They choose to fight because they are wild savages.

you do know thats not all they do to get dogs to fight right? Most dogs don't fight like that just because they were locked in a trunk or forced into a ring. These dogs are starved and conditioned(often tortured) to fight. These dogs basically are fighting to survive. Dogs dont just natrually try to kill each other on sight. Sure in the wild they would probably fight over food and territory just like us by the way but this isn't natrual behavior for them. So yes they are being forced to fight.

If the dogs were capable of reasoning then they would understand that they will either 1. Fight/kill other dogs until another dog kills them, or 2. Be killed by their owner, who is an abusive and deranged man. If they were capable of reasoning then they would understand that there was no rational reason to go along with that, because they would simply be supporting their owner's sick hobby and would ultimately end up living a miserable life and dying a violent death by going along with it. They are not capable of reasoning, and so they act according to their savage instincts. They kill each other, not because the owner forces them to, but because they are naturally violent creatures. Owners who use them for violent sports like this are just taking advantage of their natural tendencies.
Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

That is pretty shitty. 

I don't see how people get enjoyment out of such activities. I would feel absolutely disgusted with myself participating in anything like that. 

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Laihendi

They are raised for the purpose of consumption, moron. Slaughtering is what happens before their meat can be sold.

You do not need painkillers to be killed painlessly. Again, you're a moron. I'm sorry, I simply don't have the time to list the ways something can be killed without pain. I have to go to work and escape this stupidity.

dkdk999
So it is okay to violently slaughter an animal as long as it was raised for the purpose of being violently slaughtered? That effectively translates to: it is okay to violently slaughter an animal as long as YOU want it dead, but it's wrong if any other animals are killed. You are a hypocrite. Please tell me about these painless slaughtering methods that the FDA advocates. That is hilarious. It's obvious you are creating delusions for yourself to keep from feeling guilty about eating meat. You want to be able to condemn others for animal cruelty while you eat a steak. That really is hilarious.

While I think you might be right about slaughtering animals, why did you purposely come off as such an asshole in your first post ?

I consider animal welfare to be a marginal issue. I am just irritated by people who eat meat and wear animal skins while pretending to be animal lovers by condemning taboo and politically incorrect things like dogfighting. They are hypocrites who simply want to feel indignant about and superior to others by pretending to have a moral cause. They are philosophically inconsistent.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="dkdk999"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] So it is okay to violently slaughter an animal as long as it was raised for the purpose of being violently slaughtered? That effectively translates to: it is okay to violently slaughter an animal as long as YOU want it dead, but it's wrong if any other animals are killed. You are a hypocrite. Please tell me about these painless slaughtering methods that the FDA advocates. That is hilarious. It's obvious you are creating delusions for yourself to keep from feeling guilty about eating meat. You want to be able to condemn others for animal cruelty while you eat a steak. That really is hilarious.

While I think you might be right about slaughtering animals, why did you purposely come off as such an asshole in your first post ?

I consider animal welfare to be a marginal issue. I am just irritated by people who eat meat and wear animal skins while pretending to be animal lovers by condemning taboo and politically incorrect things like dogfighting. They are hypocrites who simply want to feel indignant about and superior to others by pretending to have a moral cause. They are philosophically inconsistent.

>calling other people hypocrites >laihendi
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#55 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

What the f*ck Also I'm surprised anyway still takes Laihendi seriously. You all should know better.chessmaster1989

This.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts
If the dogs did not want to kill each other then they would not.Laihendi
You don't understand animals do you? Nor the purpose of specifically breeding particular character traits?
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38674 Posts
stop the planet i want to get offAljosa23
if we stop the planet, it's likely we'll all be flung off...
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]stop the planet i want to get offcomp_atkins

lol Anyway I see OT continues to not disappoint with some very disgusting opinions. Maybe we should start have testing done before allowing people to breed.
xWoW_Rougex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 xWoW_Rougex
Member since 2009 • 2793 Posts

Well this thread is certainly messed up. airshocker which I find to be a douche actually come across as a nice person in this thread. Lahandi is spewing crap as usual, hopefully he's trolling. Fightinfan which I normally thought as a normal person came across as scum that apparently think it's not too bad to raise puppets to become aggressive by starving and beating them, while letting their painful wounds go untreated, only to later put them in a box and fight until death. Err...

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38674 Posts
[QUOTE="comp_atkins"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]stop the planet i want to get offLJS9502_basic

lol Anyway I see OT continues to not disappoint with some very disgusting opinions. Maybe we should start have testing done before allowing people to breed.

you'd think for something as sick as tossing animals in a locked trunk to let them kill each other for entertainment ( how is it entertaining? you don't even see the fight.. might as well just flip a coin and shoot one of them ) would garner universal disgust, but nope, you still have mouth breathers who will defend it...
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts
Nothing is wrong with dog fighting,people just put them on a pedestal for some reason
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 LJS9502_basic
Not surprising in the least.....
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Bucked20
Not surprising in the least.....LJS9502_basic
If people go to Africa and kill lions as a sport what's wrong with people fighting dogs that aren't near extinction as a sport ?
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Not surprising in the least.....Bucked20
If people go to Africa and kill lions as a sport what's wrong with people fighting dogs that aren't near extinction as a sport ?

I don't think lions should be killed......they are both wrong.
Avatar image for TheWestCoastDon
TheWestCoastDon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#65 TheWestCoastDon
Member since 2006 • 387 Posts
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="dkdk999"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] So it is okay to violently slaughter an animal as long as it was raised for the purpose of being violently slaughtered? That effectively translates to: it is okay to violently slaughter an animal as long as YOU want it dead, but it's wrong if any other animals are killed. You are a hypocrite. Please tell me about these painless slaughtering methods that the FDA advocates. That is hilarious. It's obvious you are creating delusions for yourself to keep from feeling guilty about eating meat. You want to be able to condemn others for animal cruelty while you eat a steak. That really is hilarious.

True
danjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 danjammer69
Member since 2004 • 4331 Posts

I fvucking hate people.

ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 ShadowJax04
Member since 2006 • 3351 Posts

On topic, sad story about more animal mistreatment.

Off,

[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]:lol: So dogfighting is bad, but slaughtering animals is fine as long as the FDA guidelines are followed. I wonder how much the animals appreciate being slaughtered according to FDA guidelines.Laihendi

Are you suggesting that putting down an animal in a painless method is the same as forcing an animal to fight for its life?

You are not forcing an animal to fight by putting it in a trunk with another animal. They choose to fight because they are wild savages.

Have you taken the spoon test yet Lai? I think you have and it came out negative and now you're compensating.

0(x) - manifests rarely if at all, except on the internet.
1 - manifests occasionally
2 - manifests frequently
4 - is an ever-present pathological manifestation in the personality of the person and is rarely if ever not utilized

E-psycho detected.

mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts

so let me get this straight.. you're comparing hunting/poaching with forcing animals to kill each other? and you're claiming that since one is worse than the other, doing the lesser isn't so bad? you know what's that like? that's like saying that if a person is racist and kills black people, that's bad. but if you force black people to kill themselves, that's acceptable
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Bucked20

[QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Not surprising in the least.....mrmusicman247

so let me get this straight.. you're comparing hunting/poaching with forcing animals to kill each other? and you're claiming that since one is worse than the other, doing the lesser isn't so bad? you know what's that like? that's like saying that if a person is racist and kills black people, that's bad. but if you force black people to kill themselves, that's acceptable

You got damn Tom and I don't know why yall keep comparing animals to black people,like the 10th time someone did this 

ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 ShadowJax04
It looks like someone cut its ears. Wind penetrates its ears more easily that way. Looks tough but I wouldn't do it.
Avatar image for jesuschristmonk
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 jesuschristmonk
Member since 2009 • 3308 Posts

I used to have a retired fight dog, he was a red nose pit bull. I love those dogs.

I love how they can get super muscular given training; I had mine looking like he was on the juice. 

Tank7.jpg

Fightingfan

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]People kill animals for food. How would you feel if I feed you until you got fat and then killed you for food? You can't compare a human to an animal; society doesn't think that way. airshocker

People do not put animals in trunks and force them to fight each other in order to harvest that food. There is a difference between using an animal for food and killing it in the least painful way, as opposed to using an animal in a blood sport. You're a fvcking idiot if you can't see that.

Honestly, if it came right down to it, I would rather save my dog than some of you people. That's how much I value animals more than humans.

I'd kill someone if they were putting my dog's life at risk. Especially something like this.
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 jesuschristmonk
Nothing is wrong with dog fighting,people just put them on a pedestal for some reasonBucked20
Trololol.
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts
[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]:lol: So dogfighting is bad, but slaughtering animals is fine as long as the FDA guidelines are followed. I wonder how much the animals appreciate being slaughtered according to FDA guidelines.Laihendi

Yeah the dogs are the savages, not the people who are throwing severely abused dogs into trunks to fight to the death, just so they can make money.
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 jesuschristmonk

People are falling for so many trolls in this thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deactivated-5b78379493e12

Are you Mike Vick?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

[QUOTE="mrmusicman247"][QUOTE="Bucked20"] If people go to Africa and kill lions as a sport what's wrong with people fighting dogs that aren't near extinction as a sport ?Bucked20

You got damn Tom and I don't know why yall keep comparing animals to black people,like the 10th time someone did this 

Well black people are animals. Just as all humans. So it's definitely a fair comparison.
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 jesuschristmonk

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]

[QUOTE="mrmusicman247"] so let me get this straight.. you're comparing hunting/poaching with forcing animals to kill each other? and you're claiming that since one is worse than the other, doing the lesser isn't so bad? you know what's that like? that's like saying that if a person is racist and kills black people, that's bad. but if you force black people to kill themselves, that's acceptablethemajormayor

Well black people are animals. Just as all humans. So it's definitely a fair comparison.

Damn. Right in the logic.

(Just to make myself clear: My post is on your side ;))

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Bucked20
[QUOTE="Bucked20"]

[QUOTE="mrmusicman247"] so let me get this straight.. you're comparing hunting/poaching with forcing animals to kill each other? and you're claiming that since one is worse than the other, doing the lesser isn't so bad? you know what's that like? that's like saying that if a person is racist and kills black people, that's bad. but if you force black people to kill themselves, that's acceptablethemajormayor

Stop the bs,every time I voice my opinion on dog fighting yall always find a way to bring black people into it,but whites value dogs more than people so its not a shocker
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#80 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="Bucked20"]

Bucked20

Stop the bs,every time I voice my opinion on dog fighting yall always find a way to bring black people into it,but whites value dogs more than people so its not a shocker

It's not our fault you have; -a black man consistently as an avatar -post in slang -usually start threads about the NBA or other basket-related activities I read your posts in Bernie Mac's voice in my head.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]

I used to have a retired fight dog, he was a red nose pit bull. I love those dogs.

I love how they can get super muscular given training; I had mine looking like he was on the juice. 

Tank7.jpg

JustSignedUp
bro.. that is fuucking ugly

Just jelly cuz my dog could probably out lift you >.>
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Bucked20
[QUOTE="chrisrooR"][QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Well black people are animals. Just as all humans. So it's definitely a fair comparison.

It's not our fault you have; -a black man consistently as an avatar -post in slang -usually start threads about the NBA or other basket-related activities I read your posts in Bernie Mac's voice in my head.

-What's wrong with having a black person in my avi? -Im not the only one using slang -What's wrong with talking about sports,Im sure you don't have a problem with those Muslim hating threads
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Fightingfan
[QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="chrisrooR"][QUOTE="Bucked20"] Stop the bs,every time I voice my opinion on dog fighting yall always find a way to bring black people into it,but whites value dogs more than people so its not a shocker

-What's wrong with having a black person in my avi? -Im not the only one using slang -What's wrong with talking about sports,Im sure you don't have a problem with those Muslim hating threads

You should be a dick and report them for that. Calling blacks animals is easily a racist statement that'll get them 3 days.
kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymo

Some people on this board shouldn't be allowed to breathe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c74ba2955026
deactivated-5c74ba2955026

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-5c74ba2955026
Member since 2013 • 451 Posts

Are you a moron? Seriously, no one can be that idiotic even if they're just joking, isn't there an age limit on this site? But on the subject, that's pretty horrible, and these opinions are slowly killing my faith in humanity

ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 ShadowJax04

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]If the dogs did not want to kill each other then they would not.Starchaser187

Are you a moron? Seriously, no one can be that idiotic even if they're just joking, isn't there an age limit on this site? But on the subject, that's pretty horrible, and these opinions are slowly killing my faith in humanity

Meanwhile at an undisclosed location..
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 jesuschristmonk

Bucked20

I value my friends and family over most others. My dog is part of my family.
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 jesuschristmonk
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="chrisrooR"] It's not our fault you have; -a black man consistently as an avatar -post in slang -usually start threads about the NBA or other basket-related activities I read your posts in Bernie Mac's voice in my head.

You should be a dick and report them for that. Calling blacks animals is easily a racist statement that'll get them 3 days.

Lol.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]If the dogs did not want to kill each other then they would not.Starchaser187

Are you actually capable of refuting my statement? Three childish insults and not a single rebuttal. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about and are just mad that someone is challenging your ignorant beliefs/assumptions.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 LJS9502_basic

Bucked20

Careful your racism is showing...

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Fightingfan
Bucked you're like the perfect person to entrap people into saying racist shit. Taking advantage of that and get people banned for the LOLz.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 LJS9502_basic
Bucked you're like the perfect person to entrap people into saying racist shit. Taking advantage of that and get people banned for the LOLz. Fightingfan
Can he start with you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 deactivated-5b78379493e12

Dogs used in dog fighting are often mistreated before the finghting begins to make them angry and more likely to fight. Some mutt isn't just taken off the street and thrown in a box. 

Dogs don't have higher order social thinking and skill to be able to ponder the meaning of being in the trunk with another dog in oder to prevent fighting. They go on instinct far more than humans.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Fightingfan
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]Bucked you're like the perfect person to entrap people into saying racist shit. Taking advantage of that and get people banned for the LOLz. LJS9502_basic
Can he start with you?

There's a difference between my stereotyping jokes and blatantly calling an entire group interior based on the color of their skin.
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

yeah, i work with dogs like this almost  everyday.

pretty stunning what not having any empathy for any living thing other than yourself can lead to.

people are pretty nasty dangerous creatures.

the good thing is i have rehabilitated dozens of dogs rescued from stuff like this and if you can find a person stubborn enough to insist the rules are followed and not ever give an inch on behavior  and is constantly vigilant in supervising them you can make them pets again.

those people are rare but they exist.

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Laihendi

-Sun_Tzu-

Yeah the dogs are the savages, not the people who are throwing severely abused dogs into trunks to fight to the death, just so they can make money.

The implications of this post are absurd. You act as if making money is savage and violently killing another of your own kind is not. Money and the transaction of it is the mark of a civilized people. It is a tool of saving and exchange, used by people with the understanding that they are trading one value for another to the mutual benefit of all parties involved in the transaction. There is nothing wrong with profiting on the inherent violence of an animal. The dogs are abused because they abuse themselves. They are covered in wounds and scars because they attack and try to kill each other. If someone takes pleasure in the violence of a creature then he probably has psychological problems, but they are in no way responsible for the violent actions of those creatures. I have had many dogs and they were all peaceful and loving animals. They would not have attacked another just because they were both within the same enclosed area. They were intelligent and civil creatures. Those are the types of dogs who should be loved, not the ones who are violent killers.
ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 ShadowJax04
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"]Bucked you're like the perfect person to entrap people into saying racist shit. Taking advantage of that and get people banned for the LOLz. Fightingfan
Can he start with you?

There's a difference between my stereotyping jokes and blatantly calling an entire group interior based on the color of their skin.

Are you saying humans are not animals?
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Bucked20

[QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Well black people are animals. Just as all humans. So it's definitely a fair comparison.LJS9502_basic

Careful your racism is showing...

Let's be real if I compared gay people to dogs yall would have a problem with it
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Fightingfan
[QUOTE="ShadowJax04"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Can he start with you?

Are you saying humans are not animals?

Lets be real that's not how that word was used. Saying black people are animals and no including all humans in that group is obviously a statement of hierarchy.