Need help choosing the cheapest Verison plan please...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for FunkyHeadHunter
FunkyHeadHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 FunkyHeadHunter
Member since 2007 • 1758 Posts

Im very dumb when it comes to cell phones. We are looking at getting into a plan, but want the best cheapest solution possible. There are 5 of us that will be on the plan. Is there a plan where you can have one main line and others added for free? OR are you stuck with paying outrageous prices for every line? Thanks for any help..

OH and it has to be verison as that is what everyone uses here in my part of the country..

Trollsters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Trollsters
Member since 2009 • 637 Posts

whats verison? is that some sort of an off brand cell phone?

i have verizon. and i have a very very old plan which is awesome cause its cheap.

Avatar image for ChicaQueenWarGa
ChicaQueenWarGa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 ChicaQueenWarGa
Member since 2006 • 3360 Posts
Usually in the US all phone companies have 3 phones for a family plan, and then $9.99 for each additional phone. My family recently got T-Mobiles 700 Minute Family Plan with Unlimited texting (which comes out to be $75 per month). I text way more than talk, so the texting plan is perfect for me. I'm sure Verizon has unlimited Verizon to Verizon minutes, but you need to figure out how people are going to communicate with the phones. Texting? Emailing? Calling? If people call a lot, try finding a rollover minute plan. If people text a lot, get unlimited texting.
Avatar image for FunkyHeadHunter
FunkyHeadHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FunkyHeadHunter
Member since 2007 • 1758 Posts

Im sorry...I mean, Verizon. Im not the best speller in the world at times lol...Thanks so far for the replies. Anyone else wanna chime in please do so as Im totally lost here.