my man of steel 2 movie idea

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ThaneKrios28
Member since 2013 • 1551 Posts

it's ovious a sequel got green lit and i was thinking how it can work

have the film take place 1 month after the first film and show the people still getting over zod's invasion, have kal-el adapt to his new found heritage ( keep in mind he still is learning his power), have lex luthor run for president and have him base his campain on how kal-el is a threat to the world and try conving the world of it, also have lex go through the technology left over from the fight in the first film have him build the classic robot suit , also have him place a bounty on superman and introduce lobo

T-Bone91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 T-Bone91
Member since 2013 • 283 Posts
I think the sequel will probably have a doomsday like character created by Lex Luthor and the military as a counter threat to Supes.Also the world engine just exploded in the indian ocean so the military could salvage it and use the particulates it emitted to create this movie universe's version of kryptonite.
Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Hatiko
Member since 2006 • 4669 Posts

have the film take place 1 month after the first film and show the people still getting over zod's invasion, have kal-el adapt to his new found heritage ( keep in mind he still is learning his power), have lex luthor run for president and have him base his campain on how kal-el is a threat to the world and try conving the world of it, also have lex go through the technology left over from the fight in the first film have him build the classic robot suit , also have him place a bounty on superman and introduce lobo

ThaneKrios28

That sounds good except for the Lobo part. I love Lobo, but Lex usually makes it a point that if anyone is going to take out Superman, it will be him.

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#4 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"]

Hatiko

That sounds good except for the Lobo part. I love Lobo, but Lex usually makes it a point that if anyone is going to take out Superman, it will be him.

Lobo could be his usual self and then Lex Luthor's excuse to say all aliens are bad and thus get Superman wrapped up into it.

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ThaneKrios28

[QUOTE="Hatiko"]

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"]

cain006

Lobo could be his usual self and then Lex Luthor's excuse to say all aliens are bad and thus get Superman wrapped up into it.

thank you! also ron perlman would be my chice for lobo and i would have michael rosenbaum from smallville revive his role as lex luthor :)
jiggaloj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 jiggaloj
Member since 2006 • 4345 Posts

I'd love to see Brainiac as the main villian in the next film. Maybe Brainiac and Lex Luthor together.

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#7 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

I'd love to see Brainiac as the main villian in the next film. Maybe Brainiac and Lex Luthor together.

jiggaloj

I feel like Brainiac should be the villian for the Justice League movie. Kind of seems like a waste of him to be in the sequel.

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ThaneKrios28

[QUOTE="jiggaloj"]

cain006

I feel like Brainiac should be the villian for the Justice League movie. Kind of seems like a waste of him to be in the sequel.

braniac to me would be a 3rd film villain. as far as jla movie go's id throw mongul in

Mongul_II_005.jpg

Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Hatiko
Member since 2006 • 4669 Posts

[QUOTE="cain006"]

[QUOTE="Hatiko"]

ThaneKrios28

thank you! also ron perlman would be my chice for lobo and i would have michael rosenbaum from smallville revive his role as lex luthor :)

Isn't The Rock suppossed to be playing Lobo? He's got the mouth for it.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#10 Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts
How about no more superman movies maybe?
ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts
How about no more superman movies maybe?Kevlar101
When they stop making money that will happen. Until then expect a lot more.
Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

No, Lex Luther is an awful character.

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

No, Lex Luther is an awful character.

MakeMeaSammitch
He will almost definitely be in the next movie though. Especially since we saw his name plastered on the side of a building in the first movie.