My Friend is 20..........But His Girlfriend is 14?!?!?!?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

x8VXU6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 x8VXU6
Member since 2008 • 3411 Posts

Yeah thats right, I know what your thinking(o_O)..........he is 20 with a 14 year old. If you just looked at himyou would think he is 16 or something but he's 20. He said he isnt trying to have sex with her but I really dont know what say. I ask him why would you go out with her and he said he didnt want to hurt her feelings by saying no. I told him to dump her RIGHT NOW and he said he is going to do it on friday. I dont know what to say right now, do you think it was right for him to say yes just not to hurt her feelings(he said he didnt want to do it but he realing hates hurting girls feelings) or do you think he should have just said HELL NO and forgot about how she feels!!!!!

Strider_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Strider_91
Member since 2007 • 6570 Posts
He should of explained the situation to her and said no.. It was stupid of him to do otherwise..
aRE-you-AFraid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 aRE-you-AFraid
Member since 2006 • 3234 Posts
In no way is that relationship right.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
*vomits*
hedden93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hedden93
Member since 2009 • 5496 Posts

Wow . . . so a 20 year old man is going out with a 14 year girl because he is afraid to tell her he doesn't want to go out with her.

Dude has problems.

Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

ha ha ha, dude is a predator. Seriously 14 the girl is what in middle school?

bruinfan617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 bruinfan617
Member since 2010 • 3767 Posts

That is rediculous...

He also should realize that he will hurt her even more by being in a relationship with her and then calling it off.

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts
Uhhhh...Yeeaaaaaa...no.
EMOEVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 EMOEVOLUTION
Member since 2008 • 8998 Posts
I don't really have a problem with this at all.. it was fairly common practice up until recently. It's actually rather unreasonable to expect a male wouldn't seek a mate. The only downside is that in todays society people are sheltered and the ignorance of the women is the only potential problem.
Aspen706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Aspen706
Member since 2010 • 4560 Posts

Yeah thats right, I know what your thinking(o_O)..........he is 20 with a 14 year old. If you just looked at himyou would think he is 16 or something but he's 20. He said he isnt trying to have sex with her but I really dont know what say. I ask him why would you go out with her and he said he didnt want to hurt her feelings by saying no. I told him to dump her RIGHT NOW and he said he is going to do it on friday. I dont know what to say right now, do you think it was right for him to say yes just not to hurt her feelings(he said he didnt want to do it but he realing hates hurting girls feelings) or do you think he should have just said HELL NO and forgot about how she feels!!!!!

x8VXU6
Now thats @#$%ed up.
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
your friend can't get girls his own age so he goes for gullible little girls. He didn't care about her all that much anyway, if he'd just dump her because his friend told him to. the girl will get over it and have a new boyfriend by next week, that's how 14 year old girls are.
Diablo-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Diablo-B
Member since 2009 • 4063 Posts
Im not sure what the big deal is? The age difference might things complicated but why not?
maheo30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 maheo30
Member since 2006 • 5102 Posts
In no way is that relationship right.aRE-you-AFraid
Exactly! It is disgusting and he needs to grow up.
Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Xx_Hopeless_xX
Member since 2009 • 16562 Posts

That's disturbing...highly disturbing..

RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RTUUMM
Member since 2008 • 4859 Posts
What in the hell............................................. :?
Avatar image for deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7
deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#16 deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7
Member since 2005 • 1355 Posts
when your 20 your done high school, when your 14 your in grade 7 or 8... for his sake i hope her dad doesnt find out
Strider_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Strider_91
[QUOTE="EMOEVOLUTION"]I don't really have a problem with this at all.. it was fairly common practice up until recently. It's actually rather unreasonable to expect a male wouldn't seek a mate. The only downside is that in todays society people are sheltered and the ignorance of the women is the only potential problem.

There is no women involved, she is a child..
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts
[QUOTE="EMOEVOLUTION"]I don't really have a problem with this at all.. it was fairly common practice up until recently. It's actually rather unreasonable to expect a male wouldn't seek a mate. The only downside is that in todays society people are sheltered and the ignorance of the women is the only potential problem.

Even if we take the age difference out of it......it's wrong to date someone because you don't want to say no. That's not fair to the other person. Nonetheless, he has issues. She is way too immature for his age....
Grandotaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#19 Grandotaku
Member since 2009 • 2118 Posts

A year younger or older...not six

EMOEVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 EMOEVOLUTION
Member since 2008 • 8998 Posts
[QUOTE="Strider_91"][QUOTE="EMOEVOLUTION"] There is no women involved, she is a child..

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="EMOEVOLUTION"]I don't really have a problem with this at all.. it was fairly common practice up until recently. It's actually rather unreasonable to expect a male wouldn't seek a mate. The only downside is that in todays society people are sheltered and the ignorance of the women is the only potential problem.

Even if we take the age difference out of it......it's wrong to date someone because you don't want to say no. That's not fair to the other person. Nonetheless, he has issues. She is way too immature for his age....

she wouldn't be considered a child 200 years ago. and there are still secluded tribes, and cultures that wouldn't consider her a child either. If you ask me.. people are silly if they think there is something wrong with this.
UbiquitousAeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 UbiquitousAeon
Member since 2010 • 2099 Posts

People here are acting like they had sex.

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts

I agree with you. Especially since I know what 14 year old girls do at this age anyway. Hell in Canada 14 was legal, until they pushed it to 16.
MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts

Is he retarded? Seriously.

Diablo-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Diablo-B
[QUOTE="Strider_91"][QUOTE="EMOEVOLUTION"]I don't really have a problem with this at all.. it was fairly common practice up until recently. It's actually rather unreasonable to expect a male wouldn't seek a mate. The only downside is that in todays society people are sheltered and the ignorance of the women is the only potential problem.

A couple of generations ago this would have been a regular relationship. Times have changed but why can't this relationship work?
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
Someone's looking for some jail time.
Vespiion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Vespiion
Member since 2010 • 298 Posts

One word. Pedophile.

This kind of thing sickens me. One of my girlfriends dumped me for a 19 year old once(Me and her were 14 at the time)

It actually is illegal too.

Aspen706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Aspen706
[QUOTE="Strider_91"][QUOTE="EMOEVOLUTION"] [QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="EMOEVOLUTION"]I don't really have a problem with this at all.. it was fairly common practice up until recently. It's actually rather unreasonable to expect a male wouldn't seek a mate. The only downside is that in todays society people are sheltered and the ignorance of the women is the only potential problem.EMOEVOLUTION

she wouldn't be considered a child 200 years ago. and there are still secluded tribes, and cultures that wouldn't consider her a child either. If you ask me.. people are silly if they think there is something wrong with this.

It's not 200 hundred years ago today, people have evolved.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

she wouldn't be considered a child 200 years ago. and there are still secluded tribes, and cultures that wouldn't consider her a child either. If you ask me.. people are silly if they think there is something wrong with this.EMOEVOLUTION
Many things happened 200 years ago that we would be disgusted if they happened now. We are more advanced and as such can see that 14 is not ready for a relationship with an adult.:|

UbiquitousAeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 UbiquitousAeon

One word. Pedophile.

This kind of thing sickens me. One of my girlfriends dumped me for a 19 year old once(Me and her were 14 at the time)

It actually is illegal too.

Vespiion
It's not illegal if there's nothing sexual going on.
weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
its legal most places..
Diablo-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Diablo-B
I think part of the problem is that in today's society everyone thinks that once your dating you have to have some form of sexual intimacy in that relationship. If they keep things kosher why not?
UbiquitousAeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 UbiquitousAeon
I think part of the problem is that in today's society everyone thinks that once your dating you have to have some form of sexual intimacy in that relationship. If they keep things kosher why not?Diablo-B
It's ****ing weird. That's the only reason I can think of.
T_P_O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 T_P_O
Member since 2008 • 5388 Posts
One word. Pedophile.Vespiion
Jumping to a conclusion there. Well, you never touched the ground in the first place. The TC has told us that he had no intention of sex with her, why assume he's a paedophile if there's no sexual desires on the guy's part? (well, from what we've been told) I don't know what to think about this topic, well, that's a lie, I really couldn't care. However the responses are interesting, though really cynical.
Strider_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Strider_91
[QUOTE="EMOEVOLUTION"][QUOTE="Strider_91"][QUOTE="EMOEVOLUTION"] [QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="EMOEVOLUTION"]I don't really have a problem with this at all.. it was fairly common practice up until recently. It's actually rather unreasonable to expect a male wouldn't seek a mate. The only downside is that in todays society people are sheltered and the ignorance of the women is the only potential problem.

I saw you were typing otherwise, but i didn't read.. It isn't my opinion she's a child.. she is.. she is a teenager.. It's not if she is seen as one or not, she is one.. And like LJ said, he didn't want to go our with her anyway.. so the relationship and any argument to say this situation is fine, is null..
slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#36 slvrraven9
Member since 2004 • 9278 Posts
thats just wrong.....so so wrong. freedom isnt worth saving some hormone driven teens extremely immature feelings.
bruinfan617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 bruinfan617
Member since 2010 • 3767 Posts
I think part of the problem is that in today's society everyone thinks that once your dating you have to have some form of sexual intimacy in that relationship. If they keep things kosher why not?Diablo-B
Why would a 20 year old want to hang out with a 14 year old though?
Strider_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Strider_91
[QUOTE="Diablo-B"][QUOTE="Strider_91"][QUOTE="EMOEVOLUTION"]I don't really have a problem with this at all.. it was fairly common practice up until recently. It's actually rather unreasonable to expect a male wouldn't seek a mate. The only downside is that in todays society people are sheltered and the ignorance of the women is the only potential problem.

A couple of generations ago this would have been a regular relationship. Times have changed but why can't this relationship work?

Because the guy doesn't want to be in one with her.. regardless of her age.. the situation is wrong? The question wasn't just about her age..
UbiquitousAeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 UbiquitousAeon

You know, I didn't think about it till now, but what if TC's friend is actually himself? :lol:

T_P_O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 T_P_O
Member since 2008 • 5388 Posts
[QUOTE="Diablo-B"]I think part of the problem is that in today's society everyone thinks that once your dating you have to have some form of sexual intimacy in that relationship. If they keep things kosher why not?bruinfan617
Why would a 20 year old want to hang out with a 14 year old though?

You hardly have to be the same age as someone else to value their company.
GHlegend77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 GHlegend77
Member since 2009 • 10328 Posts
I don't really have a problem with this at all.. it was fairly common practice up until recently. It's actually rather unreasonable to expect a male wouldn't seek a mate. The only downside is that in todays society people are sheltered and the ignorance of the women is the only potential problem.EMOEVOLUTION
Tell me, TC, is this your friend? [spoiler] NOTE TO EMOEVOLUTION: IT IS OBVIOUS I AM KIDDING [/spoiler]
cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 cybrcatter
Member since 2003 • 16210 Posts

If I were her dad, that guy would have a few broken bones by now, and I'm a docile felow otherwise.

Daxo90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Daxo90
Member since 2009 • 1533 Posts

He Broke the Bro Code!

ARTICLE 113: A Bro abides by the accepted age-difference formula when pursuing a young chick, Acceptable age difference formula: Chick's age = (Guy's age divided by 2) + 7

Lock him up and throw away the key I say! :evil:

TSNAKE617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 TSNAKE617
Member since 2008 • 5494 Posts

I don't really have a problem with this at all.. it was fairly common practice up until recently. It's actually rather unreasonable to expect a male wouldn't seek a mate. The only downside is that in todays society people are sheltered and the ignorance of the women is the only potential problem.EMOEVOLUTION

What!?!!!1?! Do you understand how much more mature the boy is? How much differently the boy would approach the relationship?

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts
That is pretty sad. He can't find a woman around his own age?
Aspen706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Aspen706

You know, I didn't think about it till now, but what if TC's friend is actually himself? :lol:

UbiquitousAeon
It's the oldest trick in the book, to make up a friend that's actually you.
Strider_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Strider_91
[QUOTE="EMOEVOLUTION"]I don't really have a problem with this at all.. it was fairly common practice up until recently. It's actually rather unreasonable to expect a male wouldn't seek a mate. The only downside is that in todays society people are sheltered and the ignorance of the women is the only potential problem.GHlegend77
Tell me, TC, is this your friend? [spoiler] NOTE TO EMOEVOLUTION: IT IS OBVIOUS I AM KIDDING [/spoiler]

:lol: I deem this sig worthy..
Aspen706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Aspen706

[QUOTE="GHlegend77"][QUOTE="EMOEVOLUTION"]I don't really have a problem with this at all.. it was fairly common practice up until recently. It's actually rather unreasonable to expect a male wouldn't seek a mate. The only downside is that in todays society people are sheltered and the ignorance of the women is the only potential problem.Strider_91

:lol: I deem this sig worthy..

LOL:)

UbiquitousAeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 UbiquitousAeon

He Broke the Bro Code! A Bro abides by the accepted age-difference formula when pursuing a young chick, Acceptable age difference formula: Chick's age = (Guy's age divided by 2) + 7

Lock him up and throw away the key I say! :evil:

Daxo90
I would make it +8 just to be safe.
Diablo-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Diablo-B
[QUOTE="Diablo-B"]I think part of the problem is that in today's society everyone thinks that once your dating you have to have some form of sexual intimacy in that relationship. If they keep things kosher why not?UbiquitousAeon
It's ****ing weird. That's the only reason I can think of.

Thats a shallow reason to not date someone. Unless you can give an ethical reason then their is nothing wrong with this relationship.