My friend complains

This topic is locked from further discussion.

realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 realistic44
Member since 2008 • 8458 Posts

After each time he lose, like a couple of times he beat me and i give him props, but once i beat him all hell breaks loose :lol:, i might just let him win from now , what you all think ;)

I dont why that is though, i used to been a sore loser but that was when i was really young, i was immature at the time :lol:, i had alot of growing to do and learned from it :), is it worth getting stress over about, what should i do :?

quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts
My friend complainsrealistic44
As do you.
omfg_its_dally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 omfg_its_dally
Member since 2006 • 8068 Posts
Don't get stressed out. Your friend is just ultra cocky and he doesn't like taking blows to his ego.
Avatar image for frootbooter4eva
frootbooter4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 frootbooter4eva
Member since 2008 • 29 Posts

I am confused. Explain in proper english.

SGT4EVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 SGT4EVA
Member since 2007 • 1773 Posts
same with my friend, just tell them to shut up and get better :P
realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 realistic44

[QUOTE="realistic44"]My friend complainsquiglythegreat
As do you.

Nah i dont complain, actually i congratulate him and say nice game,. i dont act like a sore loser when i lost, you win some or lose some, thats the main key in life lol, you cant go through your life winning every single game, maybe if your tom brady but this is a different case :lol: ;)

iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts

who doesn't complain :P

don';t worry abou it.

i think u should explain more on what his complaining about. i realy don' get what his complaning about or doing to compolain.

Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts

frootbooter4eva

Maybe English isn't his first language?

On topic: I'd just ignore him and laugh at him even...If he gets mad after losing (losing at what, by the way?), then there's no point in stressing out over him; it's his problem, not yours.

realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 realistic44

don';t worry abou it.

i think u should explain more on what his complaining about. i realy don' get what his complaning about or doing to compolain.

iam2green

Well me and him play alot of basketball, and each time i beat him he complains and put on a show basically :P , sorry if my english is unproper im from egypt btw , its like that lol ;)

quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts

[QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="realistic44"]My friend complainsrealistic44

As do you.

Nah i dont complain, actually i congratulate him and say nice game,. i dont act like a sore loser when i lost, you win some or lose some, thats the main key in life lol, you cant go through your life winning every single game, maybe if your tom brady but this is a different case :lol: ;)

you made a thread complaining about complaint. I have indicted you on this, which is essentially a complaint as well, which just gets messy from a point of logic.
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts
same thing happens when I play my friend in poker. I beat him most of the time when we play heads up and most of the time it's because "I get lucky" :roll:
realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 realistic44
[QUOTE="frootbooter4eva"]

super_mario_128

Maybe English isn't his first language?

On topic: I'd just ignore him and laugh at him even...If he gets mad after losing (losing at what, by the way?), then there's no point in stressing out over him; it's his problem, not yours.

Well okay thanks for the advice,

yeah i speak arabic as well ;), im from cairo, egypt :)

realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 realistic44

don';t worry abou it.

iam2green

Yeah its a part of life , its natural i guess :lol:, anyways he is complaining about losing in a sport (basketball) each time me and him play 1-on-1, maybe i should let him win from now :), .

realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 realistic44
[QUOTE="realistic44"]

[QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="realistic44"]My friend complainsquiglythegreat

As do you.

you made a thread complaining about complaint. I have indicted you on this, which is essentially a complaint as well, which just gets messy from a point of logic.

I dont understand what you trying to say , honestly, i was explaining about his complaints, not complaining my friend , its a difference, just explaining his stand point because i dont know what to do in this type of sitaution . but now i understand clearly :) , thanks everybody :D

towelie892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15 towelie892
Member since 2006 • 772 Posts
My friend is similar. He gets a new game, and a week or so later we hang out. I'm a fast learner, so in only about an hour I'm better than him, even though he's had it for at least a week. I end up winning most matches, he gets mad, we stop playing it, and move on to a new game. It's really annoying. If the I like the game, I just lose every third game or so on purpose so we can still play.
curono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#16 curono
Member since 2005 • 7722 Posts

frootbooter4eva

Weeeesa be freeeends

badaboom187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 badaboom187
Member since 2005 • 6917 Posts

[QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="realistic44"]My friend complainsrealistic44

As do you.

not even Brady can win every game. he did lose one. ;)
Conveant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Conveant
Member since 2008 • 539 Posts
Personally mate I'd just continue with what you're doing, next time he comes round or Visa-versa and he gets upset then I'd suggest turning off the console, tell him he is just acting like a little kid and that really it's only a game, he will be better in areas you may not be in. If that doesn't take your fancy then just turn off the console and say your dinner is in a minute and he'll have to go or make up some other explanation. Eventually after a bit he may get the picture that his acting foolishness is the reason you may not want to stay around him and he will progressively stop (With a little luck).
realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 realistic44
[QUOTE="realistic44"]

[QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="realistic44"]My friend complainsbadaboom187

As do you.

not even Brady can win every game. he did lose one. ;)

Maybe i shouldve said the Harlem globetrotters ;), i dont think they ever lost :P

stedtfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 stedtfeld
Member since 2008 • 1506 Posts
No big deal, just don't get stressed out about it.
realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 realistic44

No big deal, just don't get stressed out about it.stedtfeld

Kay it just gets a tad annoying at times, i wish he could be a good sport, and just stop complaining after each lost, oh well though i guess i should from now on just let him win, and dont worry about it as much :)

-starman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 -starman-
Member since 2008 • 2822 Posts

some people are just like that.

i had a friend who played sports games all the time, but whenever he was about to lose he would reset the game so that the losses wouldn't be calculated into his total.

he would brag to me about his perfect 120-0 record. and i would laugh at him.

as soon as some people realize that being defeated by a worthy foe is just as fun as winning, and that losing can make winning even better, the happier they'll be.