Muslims believe in evolution pre-dates Darwin! :O

• 180 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts
[QUOTE="Zeviander"][QUOTE="dramaybaz"]You seem to be hell bent on downing Muslims/Islam dramaybaz
Amen. I despise the religion and what it is doing to the world.

Well that explains the lack of rationality. You are not willing to accept that the religion did encourage/usher in an era of pursuit for knowledge, and that it was significant. But with that blind hatred, I am not surprised. You are no better than a hardcore religious person who is bigoted. It is like a hardcore catholic discussing evolution but already going in with the mindset that evolution is false. This eliminates the point of a rational discussion/debate. Good day sir.

Catholics believe in evolution dude....
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="dramaybaz"][QUOTE="Zeviander"] Amen. I despise the religion and what it is doing to the world.

Well that explains the lack of rationality. You are not willing to accept that the religion did encourage/usher in an era of pursuit for knowledge, and that it was significant. But with that blind hatred, I am not surprised. You are no better than a hardcore religious person who is bigoted. It is like a hardcore catholic discussing evolution but already going in with the mindset that evolution is false. This eliminates the point of a rational discussion/debate. Good day sir.

some
HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts
Evolutionist is not a word.
SirWander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#155 SirWander
Member since 2009 • 5176 Posts

oh really? and what about misinformation that describe by evolutionists??SNIPER4321

Answer the question, and don't deflect the conversation by switching it to another subject. I'll ask again: What makes you think that the information you have found is trust worthy?

what make you believe that information made by evolutionists are trustworhy? or better yet how they are trust worthy?SNIPER4321

Again, you are deflecting the question. A better question is why do you believe that they are falsifying information?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

[QUOTE="SirWander"] What makes you think that the information you have found is trust worthy?SNIPER4321
because its logical information? that is why??
why do you believe that they are falsifying information?SirWander
Because Evolution deosnot make any sense. simple as that. and at some point i was looking at darwin then. i found who he was. he was freemason agent. that alone make him liar than i see how he spread lies. therefore its a huge fraud. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wr-lXLGCxQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQmpmj5WMUc

So you're to stupid to understand it therefore it's false? 

SirWander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 SirWander

because its logical information? that is why??SNIPER4321

It is beyond from being logical when you jump to conclusions and are not even sure it is logical.

Because Evolution deosnot make any sense. simple as that. and at some point i was looking at darwin then. i found who he was. he was freemason agent. that alone make him liar

than i see how he spread lies. therefore its a huge fraud. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wr-lXLGCxQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQmpmj5WMUcSNIPER4321

What about it does not make sense? If it were that simple to discredit it would have not reached the level of validation that it has. The theory was not blindly accepted when it was published, it met heavy criticism. Yet no person has been able to legitimately claim that the theory of evolution is false, many have tried and failed miserably.

You seem to have misunderstood what the theory of evolution claims. It explains how there came to be a large diversity of species, not the origin of all life. The second video doesn't even discredit the theory of evolution, but is rather answering a question that is largely ignored by it; the origin of life. Even then, it's not a good explanation. I didn't even bother wasting my time with the first video.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="dramaybaz"] Well that explains the lack of rationality. You are not willing to accept that the religion did encourage/usher in an era of pursuit for knowledge, and that it was significant. But with that blind hatred, I am not surprised. You are no better than a hardcore religious person who is bigoted. It is like a hardcore catholic discussing evolution but already going in with the mindset that evolution is false. This eliminates the point of a rational discussion/debate. Good day sir.

some

If they don't believe in evolution....it has nothing to do with their religion. Period.
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 BossPerson
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Catholics believe in evolution dude....

some

If they don't believe in evolution....it has nothing to do with their religion. Period.

id be willing to bet most catholics dont even know that pope jean paul II endorsed evolution. Obviously if they believe in creationism, it has a little something to do with the fact that its written in the old testament.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]someBossPerson

id be willing to bet most catholics dont even know that pope jean paul II endorsed evolution. Obviously if they believe in creationism, it has a little something to do with the fact that its written in the old testament.

I haven't yet met a Catholic that didn't believe. Evolution does NOT contradict the bible. But I don't think that is something you want to hear....oh and they teach evolution in Catholic schools.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

[QUOTE="toast_burner"] it's false?SNIPER4321

finally you see the light.

I see you're using my previous joke against me. However my joke wasn't simply cutting up posts so they say something else, what I did was take the piss of your goddamn awful writing. I doubt you're any older than 10.

I also see that your out of answers. 

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 BossPerson
[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]If they don't believe in evolution....it has nothing to do with their religion. Period.LJS9502_basic

I haven't yet met a Catholic that didn't believe. Evolution does NOT contradict the bible. But I don't think that is something you want to hear....oh and they teach evolution in Catholic schools.

evolution does not contradict the bible.......i guess that depends on how loosely you read that thing
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]id be willing to bet most catholics dont even know that pope jean paul II endorsed evolution. Obviously if they believe in creationism, it has a little something to do with the fact that its written in the old testament. BossPerson

evolution does not contradict the bible.......i guess that depends on how loosely you read that thing

I don't read it loosely at all. Maybe instead of close minded ignorance you could learn a little.
pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 pie-junior
Member since 2007 • 2866 Posts
sniper stretched plausible believability to a breaking point, ITT. sad
Retro_Future

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Retro_Future
Member since 2013 • 118 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]someBossPerson

Most Catholics I've come across believe in evolution (granted its been primarily family members and not a large sample size). 

You see more of the ardent creationism supporters among the evangelical crowd. 

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 BossPerson
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I haven't yet met a Catholic that didn't believe. Evolution does NOT contradict the bible. But I don't think that is something you want to hear....oh and they teach evolution in Catholic schools.

I don't read it loosely at all. Maybe instead of close minded ignorance you could learn a little.

oh man, oh man, i dont know what kind of cognitive dissonance you got on you......but its huge.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
Anyone have any polling data on what Catholics think of evolution?
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]evolution does not contradict the bible.......i guess that depends on how loosely you read that thing BossPerson

oh man, oh man, i dont know what kind of cognitive dissonance you got on you......but its huge.

This is news? :P

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 dave123321
Of course wis3boi has to jump in
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 wis3boi

Of course wis3boi has to jump indave123321

you're not offering much yourself

Retro_Future

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Retro_Future
Member since 2013 • 118 Posts

Anyone have any polling data on what Catholics think of evolution?dave123321

61% "believe humans and other living things evolved over time" according to this

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 wis3boi

[QUOTE="dave123321"]Anyone have any polling data on what Catholics think of evolution?Retro_Future

61% "believe humans and other living things evolved over time" according to this

higher than I expected

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 dave123321

[QUOTE="dave123321"]Of course wis3boi has to jump inwis3boi

you're not offering much yourself

It's not about what you offer or don't offer.
SirWander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 SirWander

It's not about what you offer or don't offer.dave123321

That is quite the nondescript response, there isn't anything wrong with that though.

What is it about? Will you unravel the true mystery of OT for the plebeians to see.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 dave123321

[QUOTE="dave123321"] It's not about what you offer or don't offer.SirWander

That is quite the nondescript response, there isn't anything wrong with that though.

What is it about? Will you unravel the true mystery of OT for the plebeians to see.

ragging on lj
SirWander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 SirWander

ragging on ljdave123321

Ah. LJ is alright, a bit terse though and appears to have a habit of rustling peoples jimmies.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
higher than I expectedwis3boi
Kenneth Miller is a devout Catholic. I'm surprised it isn't higher.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]higher than I expectedZeviander
Kenneth Miller is a devout Catholic. I'm surprised it isn't higher.

I find it funny the vatican fully supports evolution and also the big bang, since they shoot genesis and much of the mythology right in the foot