Muslims believe in evolution pre-dates Darwin! :O

• 180 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by hippiesanta (10299 posts) -

Guys, SNIPER4321 is obviously not a Muslim. I've seen him in OT for years. He's just trolling

Nayef_shroof
masyaallah
#102 Posted by Nayef_shroof (709 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"]

Guys, SNIPER4321 is obviously not a Muslim. I've seen him in OT for years. He's just trolling

hippiesanta
masyaallah

Do you mean Masha'Allah?
#103 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10701 posts) -

well i know ibn sina pretty well, while he was a great physician for his time, he sure as hell didn't know sh*t about evolution.

#104 Posted by Captain52 (448 posts) -
Only the nutcases are the ones that deny evolution as fact, whether that person is religious or not. Its just that you tend to hear someone being anti-evolution that is religious in some way... you never hear about agnostics/atheists being anti-evolution...
#105 Posted by hippiesanta (10299 posts) -
[QUOTE="hippiesanta"][QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"]

Nayef_shroof
masyaallah

Do you mean Masha'Allah?

it's the same .... just like Jesus = Isa Patrick = Nabil David = Daud
#106 Posted by Nayef_shroof (709 posts) -
[QUOTE="hippiesanta"][QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"][QUOTE="hippiesanta"] masyaallah

Do you mean Masha'Allah?

it's the same .... just like Jesus = Isa Patrick = Nabil David = Daud

:]
#107 Posted by Teenaged (31759 posts) -

[QUOTE="Zeviander"][QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"] but it was ancient Middle Eastern civilization that Europe derived from. Nayef_shroof
:lol: Yeah, not Greece at all.

...Even ancient Greece's writing system was completely derived from the Phonetic writing system developed by the Phoenicians (Subsequently becoming the writing system framework of numerous languages today).

What are you two even trying to prove/disprove?

That one culture had all the cool original ideas and all the rest simply "stole" from it?

#108 Posted by chaoscougar1 (37597 posts) -
[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]Of course it's a lie. If you actually payed attention at school or when you grow up a bit, you would know that people didn't evolve from monkeys but that we share a common ancestor with apes. The_Lipscomb
No and you know there are lot of Doctors. highly trained doctors debunk the theories of Evolution. its fake, lie. and even darwin was first person or not. He was freemason agent. He spread lies and lies. evolution theory is debunked. it proove to be false but u ppls will still believe it.

lol

#110 Posted by chaoscougar1 (37597 posts) -
[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="The_Lipscomb"] lol

laugh however but truth is Truth. so many evidence claim to debunk it.

Fair enough SO If evolution is teh falsest of theories started by that freemason dastard What is the correct theory/fact/only logical explanation?
#111 Posted by SirWander (5176 posts) -

That doesn't change anything.

Hey sniper, you do know that many perceive you to be a raving lunatic and that you are ironically helping the status quo by going against it?

What makes you believe you can trust any of the information that you have gathered and is not simply planted there to help divert attention from what's really going on. You claim to have "evidence" but it's obvious that it's nothing but misinformation that happens to suit your warped perspective.

#112 Posted by toast_burner (24932 posts) -

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="The_Lipscomb"] lolSNIPER4321

laugh however but truth is Truth. so many evidence claim to debunk it.

I'm a little confused how it's a lie. Selective breeding is common practice, natural selection is the same thing just over a longer period of time. 

#114 Posted by toast_burner (24932 posts) -

[QUOTE="toast_burner"] how it's a lie.SNIPER4321
Because it is.

Even though it's been proven to be true? Also why did you ingnore the second half of my post?

#116 Posted by toast_burner (24932 posts) -

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]proven to be true?SNIPER4321
u are saying opposite, it proven to be false.

Then how do you explain selective breeding?

#118 Posted by toast_burner (24932 posts) -

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]explain SNIPER4321
read all links plus watch video.

They don't explain they just say it as if it's a fact. Evolution has actually been explained in quite a lot of detail with many peer reviewed books and journels on it. 

#120 Posted by toast_burner (24932 posts) -

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] read all links plus watch video.SNIPER4321

They don't explain they just say it as if it's a fact. Evolution has actually been explained in quite a lot of detail with many peer reviewed books and journels on it. 

and there are lot of books claim evolution is false. they debunk it. and prove it false.

There are no credible books where they prove it false. They all rely on lies and ignorance. 

#122 Posted by toast_burner (24932 posts) -

[QUOTE="toast_burner"] They all rely on lies and ignoranceSNIPER4321
so are evolutionists. Evolutionists are liars.

You are yet to prove that

#124 Posted by toast_burner (24932 posts) -

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]You are yet to prove thatSNIPER4321
I already did. but u did not prove that those creationism who wrote books debunking evolution are liars.

Let's take the previous article you linked to. It claims that new information can never be created, but never throughout the whole article gives a single reason why. It also falls for the classic trap of saying microevolution is real but macroevolution is false, which is laughably ignorant

tumblr_lm3omxfamv1qigccso1_500.jpg

If you were to keep making small changes, after 3.8 billion years of constant tiny changes you would end up with something drastically different.

#126 Posted by toast_burner (24932 posts) -

and evolution is Real.SNIPER4321
Finally you see the light. Good bye

#128 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
the Phoenicians Nayef_shroof
...were not Muslims.
#129 Posted by dramaybaz (6020 posts) -
[QUOTE="dramaybaz"]A lot of the science etc knowledge indeed was in direct relation to being a Muslim.Zeviander
No it wasn't. A scientist's atheism isn't related to their ability to discover something. Why religion? Kenneth Miller's Catholicism isn't the reason he is a leading evolutionary biologist. How he reconciles his faith with science is his own business, but the human faculty of reason is only impeded by faith and tradition (for the fact it assumes without evidence, a key to the scientific method). The best science comes from bucking trends and pushing boundaries... and most importantly of all, pure, unbiased agnosticism. There were some Muslim scientists who didn't pursue knowledge for their religion... they pursued it much like any other modern scientist, for it's own sake. Issac Newton was trying throughout his career to use his discoveries to prove the existence of God... but he never could.

You seem to be hell bent on downing Muslims/Islam, and if they had any good science. Believe what you want dude, I told you how it is. And this isn't me talking from my own learning of history, this was also taught to us by hardcore atheists. Sure you can say there were scientists, separate from religion, doing their own thing. But the religion itself encourages learning. Two of the most famous quotes: "Learning/pursuit of knowledge are compulsory for every man and woman." "Learn, even if you have to walk to China for it." Sure you can argue this isn't the case with a lot of people any more NOW, but it was back then. Arab world was pretty uneducated and dark before Islam. It now seems to have gone down compared to other countries.
#130 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
What are you two even trying to prove/disprove? That one culture had all the cool original ideas and all the rest simply "stole" from it?Teenaged
He is likely arguing that Islam/the Middle East is the greatest thing in the history of the world. I'm arguing that Islam had little to nothing to do with the discoveries made by Golden Age "Muslim scientists" as an individual's religion has no effect on their ability to be a good scientist).
#131 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
You seem to be hell bent on downing Muslims/Islam dramaybaz
Amen. I despise the religion and what it is doing to the world. But I am also hell bent on downing any religion that denies a human being the right to be a human being. But that is another argument for another day. My entire point, this entire time, has been centered around a scientist's ability to do science is not dependent on their religious beliefs and all contributions to scientific thought have been the product of reason, not faith.
#132 Posted by Nayef_shroof (709 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"] the Phoenicians Zeviander
...were not Muslims.

Obviously...What do you think I'm talking about? I never mentioned that they were, and I haven't brought up Islam in our conversation :/
#133 Posted by dramaybaz (6020 posts) -
[QUOTE="dramaybaz"]You seem to be hell bent on downing Muslims/Islam Zeviander
Amen. I despise the religion and what it is doing to the world.

Well that explains the lack of rationality. You are not willing to accept that the religion did encourage/usher in an era of pursuit for knowledge, and that it was significant. But with that blind hatred, I am not surprised. You are no better than a hardcore religious person who is bigoted. It is like a hardcore catholic discussing evolution but already going in with the mindset that evolution is false. This eliminates the point of a rational discussion/debate. Good day sir.
#134 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
Well that explains the lack of rationality. You are not willing to accept that the religion did encourage/usher in an era of pursuit for knowledge, and that it was significant. But with that blind hatred, I am not surprised. You are no better than a hardcore religious person who is bigoted. It is like a hardcore catholic discussing evolution but already going in with the mindset that evolution is false. This eliminates the point of a rational discussion/debate. Good day sir.dramaybaz
I am entirely rational. I am not blind with hatred. I have very specific reasons for despising most organized religions (note: I do not draw issue from an individual's spirituality or beliefs). You are unable to see my point, so we in fact do not have anything further to discuss.
#135 Posted by worlock77 (22552 posts) -

This thread is 32 ounces of stupid, covered in idiot sauce with a side dish of f*ckwit.

#136 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

This thread is 32 ounces of stupid, covered in idiot sauce with a side dish of f*ckwit.

worlock77

and free refills

#137 Posted by alim298 (2747 posts) -

I always hated biology. It can not "prove" anything to you it just gives you some evidence (that may be false). Let's go and study math that way we would not have these stupid argues!

#138 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

I always hated biology. It can not "prove" anything to you it just gives you some evidence (that may be false). Let's go and study math that way we would not have these stupid argues!

alim298

hello sniper 2.0

#139 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
I always hated biology. It can not "prove" anything to you it just gives you some evidence (that may be false). Let's go and study math that way we would not have these stupid argues!alim298
You clearly don't understand the scientific method.
#141 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

[QUOTE="alim298"]

SNIPER4321

Biology can easily disprove Evolution. however it has not (apart from Lies of Evolutionists)

I hope you don't take medicine or drive

#142 Posted by toast_burner (24932 posts) -

[QUOTE="toast_burner"] Good byeSNIPER4321
why are you escaping? cuz u lost a debate again? i prove evolution is fraud yet u cant prove me wrong.

No all you've done is prove there is no evidence against evolution by consistently failing to find some.

#144 Posted by BossPerson (9177 posts) -

toast, wise, stop feeding the troll please 

#145 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
Biology can easily disprove Evolution. however it has not (apart from Lies of Evolutionists)SNIPER4321
#147 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

i see sniper is stealing people's sigs now too

#148 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -

wis3boi
Your Eternal Reward Spys are so annoying.
#149 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

Ace6301

Your Eternal Reward Spys are so annoying.

:lol:

#150 Posted by SirWander (5176 posts) -

this is discussion thread. i prove what is true and expose what is lie.
Please attempt to be more mature in a Future

SNIPER4321

The truth you are describing is built on misinformation and speculation. The only flaw you have directly stated that proponents of the theory of evolution have is that they might be "paid agents" which is too vague to even to counter with any legitimate response.

So what makes you believe that the information you have found is in any way trustworthy? How can you be sure that it isn't a counter-intelligence ploy by whatever shadow organization you may fantasize really runs things in major governments? Nothing you have written in this thread seems like it was done with the intention of having a discussion, but rather for you to propagate that paranoid world view you have.