DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEVILinIRON  Online
Member since 2006 • 8734 Posts

One for me being a visit to the island witch doctor. Because I had a sickness, she whipped me up a concoction. It was the most god awful thing you could ever taste. I was literally gagging while they tried to get it down. It didn't make me better, either.

The second being a close call with death. I wore an innertube when I swam as a child. Playing on a raft someone bested me and I fell head first into the water. I could not right myself up and the only witness was laughing, so I was drowning. It took an immense effort to save myself.

Those are two childhood memories of mine. How about you?

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#2 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

It was the 80s & met two new kids who moved in around the corner. The elder of the two was into BMX bikes like myself. He had a younger brother who always seemed out of sorts and angry.

We used to do bike jumps in this forest nearby. The younger brother had a bike but it was a piece of shit. I began to notice the older brother got whatever he wanted and the other seemed to get nothing.

My friends room had everything, toys, posters his own Atari. The younger brothers looked like a spare room. Bed & dresser nothing else.

I enquired about that & my friend said it was because he got in trouble all the time. So his parents didn’t buy him stuff. One time I slept over & noticed pictures of a little girl in the house.

I asked who it was & he told me it was his little sister who died to cancer. I remember feeling bad and thats when he informed me that younger brother wasn’t really his brother but adopted. Everything made sense then how they treated him like an outsider I felt bad. I told my parents and they said I couldn’t hang out with them anymore .

Time passed and one day while in my front yard noticed the younger brother coming.

It looked like he had a gun in his hands.

He walked up to show me Megatron which was the new big toy at the time everyone wanted. He let me check it out and informed me his “parents” offered him the new Megatron and go back to the orphanage/foster care or stay.

He opted to get Megatron and leave and was just coming to say good bye.

Essentially bribed a little kid with a toy to make him leave.

Then he waved one last to me I said cya and that was the last time I saw him.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DEVILinIRON  Online

@Skarwolf: Oh, man. That's sad. Thanks for sharing though. I've got a super sad one too. But I think I won't share it at this time.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#4 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6073 Posts

I don’t have much good times as a child. Bullied a whole lot by family and school kids. Very sad time for quite a long while,my parents had their heads in the sand and wasn’t bothered by my father at all. My mom was the only person who seemed to care,but didn’t notice much about me,she had her own problems with depression/PMS and was hard to deal with for a large part. I was neglected/hit a lot/ put down because I had a weight problem/ not educated/ slow witted/ basically not liked in school and only had one friend,he committed suicide years back. I went through some really hard lonely times growing up and am the way I am today because of my past. There’s so much more to it,I see now I needed help and guidance? Very confused and alone, I try not to think of it today!! It just hurts. Nobody then,still nobody now. Just not bullied or abused today,many scars mentally and emotionally now. Parents have passed and any close family don’t bother or have died. Still no friends. Games,work and music is my only escape. Feel empty.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DEVILinIRON  Online

@brimmul777:I'd be your friend but it looks like on your profile that you play XBOX. I have a pc, ps4, and switch. Lemme know if you want to add me on any of those platforms.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#7 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Lets see

• Getting a 4 foot pool in the backyard
  • Going to the arcades and playing Mortal Kombat 2
  • Skateboarding and learning how to ollie the crazy thing about this me and my cousin could never do this trick and tried it for a year and on the same day in a parking we all of son were able to do it crazy how that happened.
  • Finding playboys in the woods
  • Seeing the original Jurassic Park at the movies