Most Irritating Facebook Posts...?

• 85 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -
I think the whole facebook thing is stupid.Too many people post stuff that nobody cares bout......Hey im walking to the mailbox,thumbs up if you like.
#52 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

I think the whole facebook thing is stupid.Too many people post stuff that nobody cares bout......Hey im walking to the mailbox,thumbs up if you like.mrsniper83

It's handy for organising events with friends and such. Not useless, although some people do tend to do useless things on it.

#53 Posted by chilly-chill (8902 posts) -
People are starting to do the hashtag thing now on facebook. I think I'm about done with it now..
#54 Posted by biggest_loser (24273 posts) -

I really hate it when someone hacks a friends page and writes something like "love dicks!" - Are these people 12 years old or what? No they're like 20 which is even worse lol :(

#55 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

The f*cking "like if you love God, keep scrolling if you like Satan" posts. Or "like if you respect this soldier with no arms, keep scrolling if you hate him." Seriously me liking or not liking isn't doing anything and it doesn't say what I believe. So many people like thos goddamn posts anyway.

#56 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

People are starting to do the hashtag thing now on facebook. I think I'm about done with it now..chilly-chill

That is really pissing me off too.

#57 Posted by Sunsha (20652 posts) -
I tend to remove anyone irritating. There is one that stands out in memory. "Hmwrk dun and nuthin 2 do on the wknd!" To which she ended up getting tons of guys saying OH WE ARE DOING THIS! She ended up being very slutty about it and invited herself out fishing with many of said young males. I recall one of her friends even told her she was being a slut.
#58 Posted by soulless4now (41388 posts) -
  • People taking pics of themselves every 15 minutes
  • Complaining about relationships every update.
  • Sharing other people's posts way too often.
#59 Posted by Kevlar101 (6316 posts) -

The f*cking "like if you love God, keep scrolling if you like Satan" posts. Or "like if you respect this soldier with no arms, keep scrolling if you hate him." Seriously me liking or not liking isn't doing anything and it doesn't say what I believe. So many people like thos goddamn posts anyway.

TacticalDesire
Yeah, its a load of bullsh!t. Doubly so since im Atheist so it puts me in an awkward situation :(
#60 Posted by Lucky_Krystal (1390 posts) -

I remember some 15 year old girl who's picture showed up in my newsfeed took a picture of herself in her bra, making some hideous face. We weren't friends but I got curious and looked on her profile. She posted numerous statuses about boys and wanting to be ate out. And there was a bunch of other pictures of her in bikinis and underwear. Did I mention she was 15!!??

Also had another girl post a suicide note on tumblr and facebook. She was another one constantly posting vague statuses and boyfriend troubles, but damn, I wouldn't wish that kind of depression on anyone. Luckily someone called the cops and they got to her house before she could hurt herself.

Had another friend who posted vague, self deprecating statuses.

And another friend recently that keeps posting about how much she hates some girl and wants to beat her up. Well stop making FB statuses and go fight her then, damn, just STFU and stop spamming my news feed.

I could go on and on...but those are just a few of the worst offenders...

#61 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

[QUOTE="TacticalDesire"]

Kevlar101

Yeah, its a load of bullsh!t. Doubly so since im Atheist so it puts me in an awkward situation :(

How does that put you in an awkward situation at all?

#62 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="TacticalDesire"]

cain006

How does that put you in an awkward situation at all?

well sometimes it may be hard to resist the urge to type a reply like "stop this bullsh!t" :P

#63 Posted by tocool340 (21188 posts) -
Only statuses that bother me on FB is a front page full of evangelical crap from family in my friend list. Otherwise, I have no complaints....
#64 Posted by mariokart64fan (20694 posts) -

those click like or your going to h#ll post are really getting on my nerves

#66 Posted by ShadowsDemon (10054 posts) -
95% of FB posts piss me off.
#67 Posted by Wiimotefan (4150 posts) -

Man I've never even seen some of the stuff you guys are mentioning in this thread. I guess the Facebook experience for teenagers is vastly different. My feed is basically plastered with political bickering, people posting pics of their kids and e-card spam. I don't even know why I still visit the site its all annoying. It also seems like the place were memes go to die.

#68 Posted by muller39 (14953 posts) -
Every once in a while, someone (I've seen guys and girls do it) posts something along the lines of "I want dicks in my mouth right now" and I just think man did you really need to advertise that. :|chessmaster1989
No way.
#69 Posted by hippiesanta (10299 posts) -
some random people (especially attention seeking female) add friend request
#70 Posted by chilly-chill (8902 posts) -

"Like this if you think cancer is bad"

#71 Posted by BiancaDK (19082 posts) -

when girls i secretly want to have sex with, posts about how wonderful their lives are with XYZ person

goddam c*nts

#72 Posted by Angie7F (1175 posts) -

babie posts, and posts about how they finally fit into the pre preggo shorts.

#73 Posted by Perfect_Blue (30447 posts) -

No Facebook posts really irritate mee but I do roll my eyes if someone posts old memes.

#74 Posted by mAArdman (1612 posts) -

My Aunt is CONSTANTLY posting this crap every day: "This is a beautiful God-given day! I am looking at the sunset thinking about my life and how lucky I am that God gave it to me and how I can share it with all the people I love" and then just more BLAH BLAH BLAH like that. Also stuff about how emotional she is. Also she is constantly posting pictures of her new hair styles. Several times, I have seen people post pictures of their lunch :roll:Kevlar101

how is your aunt irritating? shouldn't you be happy for her, or try to offer her support ?
as for people posting pictures of their lunch, it beats a demand for dicks unless that's what their lunch was

#75 Posted by V4LENT1NE (12901 posts) -
When people say they are having a bad day and someone responds with "u ok babe?". Damn attention whores.
#76 Posted by Zaibach (13466 posts) -

when girls i secretly want to have sex with, posts about how wonderful their lives are with XYZ person

goddam c*nts

BiancaDK

#77 Posted by CountBleck12 (4740 posts) -

I remember some 15 year old girl who's picture showed up in my newsfeed took a picture of herself in her bra, making some hideous face. We weren't friends but I got curious and looked on her profile. She posted numerous statuses about boys and wanting to be ate out. And there was a bunch of other pictures of her in bikinis and underwear. Did I mention she was 15!!??

Also had another girl post a suicide note on tumblr and facebook. She was another one constantly posting vague statuses and boyfriend troubles, but damn, I wouldn't wish that kind of depression on anyone. Luckily someone called the cops and they got to her house before she could hurt herself.

And another friend recently that keeps posting about how much she hates some girl and wants to beat her up. Well stop making FB statuses and go fight her then, damn, just STFU and stop spamming my news feed.

Lucky_Krystal
It's hard to feel sorry for these teens when they go too far when it comes to doing stupid things. I won't lie I have done some stupid things too when I was a teenager but they aren't as extreme as today.
#78 Posted by Lucky_Krystal (1390 posts) -

[QUOTE="Lucky_Krystal"]

CountBleck12

It's hard to feel sorry for these teens when they go too far when it comes to doing stupid things. I won't lie I have done some stupid things too when I was a teenager but they aren't as extreme as today.

I think teens are about as dumb as they've always been. The problem is, the internet amplifies the stupidity and makes it so everyone in the world can see it. But in these cases that I listed, these girls seemed dumber than most. I never even would have dreamed of uploading pictures of myself in my underwear when I was 15. That's just skanky.

#79 Posted by chaplainDMK (7004 posts) -
Depressed hard life teeny posts
#80 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

no facebook for me, thank you very much. michael_1234576

Avatar image for Lord_Omikron666
#81 Posted by Lord_Omikron666 (4838 posts) -

People that post pictures of their food as if people give a sh*t about what they're eating. Also, those people that feel the need to post statuses giving everyone a play-by-play of their day.

#82 Posted by LLYNCES (378 posts) -

Probably the Betas who leave these oddly worded emberassing comments on females photo's trying to score points.

Also this was pretty funny as well

#83 Posted by the_plan_man (1664 posts) -
People who post pictures of themselves and friends wherever they go, or any kind of self-indulged political post trying to get people "aware" of their political views; people who post pictures of themselves at parties/getting drunk. A whole lot more...
#84 Posted by Primordialous (1313 posts) -
whn dey typ liek dis bruh $w@g When people use the word Swag and or YOLO. The duckface. "omg life sucks, boys are so cruel", whenever a girl gets out of a relationship. And pretty much any attention-whoreish posts.
#85 Posted by Suzy_Q_Kazoo (9899 posts) -

Camwhore b*tches, people who post too much about their life in general, stupid quotes, etc.

I have a lot of people's updates ignored.