Most Irritating Facebook Posts...?

• 85 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

I'm sure almost anyone who has any form of social life is or has been on Facebook at some point. I'm also sure that almost everyone who has been on it has been irritated by some cliche overused Facebook status too. So I ask you OT, what is the most annoying kind of Facebook status?

I don't know if any of you have heard this one, but just about every girl (and some boys) on my Facebook at some point in the day will say "like for looks". At first I had no idea what it meant, but what was sad was these status's had 10-20 likes. I eventually caved in and asked one what it meant and they told me it basically means "like this status and I will send you a message rating how good looking I think you are". There was not enough palms in my possession to place on my face when I heard of this sad attempt of attention seeking. I must have seen these individual girls write these status's about 30 times, surely they've rated everyone by now?

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
#2 Posted by chessmaster1989 (30204 posts) -
Every once in a while, someone (I've seen guys and girls do it) posts something along the lines of "I want dicks in my mouth right now" and I just think man did you really need to advertise that. :|
#3 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -
Vague statuses about how life is bad. Biiiiitch, you aint even know about the bad life! I ran out of peanut butter this morning! IT IS TAKING EVERY OUNCE OF BILLY MAYS SOUL TO MAKE ME KEEP ON LIVING!!!!!!! AND YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT DUDES?!?! I have buffed a few pickles in my day, and you never see me complain! I appreciate all of those dingalings!!! Because i just keep living!!!! Dont complain!!! Love life and drink Faygo brand cola!!!!!
Avatar image for michael_1234576
#4 Posted by michael_1234576 (8631 posts) -
no facebook for me, thank you very much.
Avatar image for Cloud_Insurance
#5 Posted by Cloud_Insurance (3279 posts) -

the duckface

and when males compliment attention-seeking posts by females, its pathetic and/or creepy

#6 Posted by Bucked20 (6651 posts) -

Typical female on FB

lms if you want to chill with me (no men)

lms if you want to see this pic I just took

I wish you thirsty dudes would get out of my inbox.... but she has half naked pics,wtf she expect

Nothing is wrong with that rating game though

#7 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -

Typical female on FB

lms if you want to chill with me (no men)

lms if you want to see this pic I just took

I wish you thirsty dudes would get out of my inbox.... but she has half naked pics,wtf she expect

Nothing is wrong with that rating game though

Bucked20
yo but dood she dont want no desperate doods. if thee dood is hittin her up on fbook for some punany, she dont want dat dude. she want da dood dat bee seein her pics n then hittin her up in real world pretendin to be interested n actin a dadgum fool yo. cant u cee(-lo-green)?
#8 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Those idiotic posts that nobody knows what they're referring to. "Well that was fun" "oh no" "not today"...news flash...nobody knows WTF you're talking about.

#9 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

the duckface

and when males compliment attention-seeking posts by females, its pathetic and/or creepy

Cloud_Insurance

Every time I see one, I post Dolan.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuPdolr_3kNkIF5blFj8o

#10 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -

Those idiotic posts that nobody knows what they're referring to. "Well that was fun" "oh no" "not today"...news flash...nobody knows WTF you're talking about.

Pirate700
OMG RIGHT?!?!?! AND NOBODY CARES! I post a perfectly sad status about how my peanut butter is all gone (IT WAS CHUNKY!) and all the chicks dat be posting that stuff get like 10 likes and i get zero!!!!!!!! WHY DOES NOBODY LISTEN TO ME?!?!?!?!?! :'( :cry:
#11 Posted by shadowkiller11 (7956 posts) -
wen they tlk lik dis. That was alot of effort to even spell that badly. When they post irritatingly unoriginal quotes from Tumblr or Twitter about love and relationships so then women can like them and go "ahhh how cute" dumb b*tches When they share photos constantly Those insecure, narcissistic, attention seeking girls who post images of themselves in underwear for likes.
#12 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -
"LMS for Smash or Pass" I mean really?! -_-
#13 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
[QUOTE="codymcclain14"]"LMS for Smash or Pass" I mean really?! -_-

Like my post for smash or pass.
#14 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

"LMS for Smash or Pass" I mean really?! -_-codymcclain14
Never seen that before. What's it mean?

#15 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="codymcclain14"]"LMS for Smash or Pass" I mean really?! -_-

I like your sig...
#16 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -

[QUOTE="codymcclain14"]"LMS for Smash or Pass" I mean really?! -_-Pirate700

If you like their status, they will say if they would "smash" you or not... f*ck.
#17 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -

[QUOTE="codymcclain14"]"LMS for Smash or Pass" I mean really?! -_-Pirate700

Fvck or no go is what it means.
#18 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
[QUOTE="codymcclain14"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="codymcclain14"]"LMS for Smash or Pass" I mean really?! -_-

I like your sig...

Lol I wasn't being serious. You better :P.
#19 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

There's actually an entire subreddit for the worst facebook posts I can imagine...

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheFacebookDelusion/

#20 Posted by Bucked20 (6651 posts) -
[QUOTE="codymcclain14"]"LMS for Smash or Pass" I mean really?! -_-

I think everyone is guilty of playing that at some point on FB
#21 Posted by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -

[QUOTE="Cloud_Insurance"]

the duckface

sune_Gem

Every time I see one, I post Dolan.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuPdolr_3kNkIF5blFj8o

LOL

#22 Posted by johnd13 (9264 posts) -

Thank you all for proving right my decision not to create a facebook account.

#23 Posted by -Vulpix- (2518 posts) -

Let's see

Political, people whining about religion, Call of Duty, Attention whore statuses. There was this one fake suicide status while back.

and also this one status person ask to be left alone then few hours later wonder why everyone is ignoring them.

#24 Posted by D3nnyCrane (12058 posts) -
I have a standing rule that anyone who vaguebooks gets instantly deleted. Vaguebooking is sh*t like this: "Sigh, why does this keep happening to me...?" "Awww hun wots up!?" "I dont wanna talk about it... :/" Me:  *instadelete*
#25 Posted by FrostyPhantasm (8521 posts) -

"SMH never drinking again" (3 hours later) "Getting faded with some beauts"

"Life sucks, i'm never dating again, forever alone" (Tomorrow) "Sarah Sarah is in a relationship"

"I'm so ugly, no guys want to date me, life sucks" (Has 2,643 self-photos in 5 albums)

"You stupid slut cheating on my man like that, fvck you i'm going to get my friends to jump you, watch your back, your lucky i'm not a btch like you and start drama on facebook though." (Person responds) "Calling someone out on facebook is so immature, im not going to do the same you slut"

#26 Posted by MrPraline (21351 posts) -
SMH never drinking againFrostyPhantasm
rofl
#27 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -
[QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"]SMH never drinking againMrPraline
rofl

Person: Never smoking crack again. Same person: Can't wait to smoke some rocks later!! Crack ftw!!!
Avatar image for Cloud_Insurance
#28 Posted by Cloud_Insurance (3279 posts) -

If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

#29 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

I have a standing rule that anyone who vaguebooks gets instantly deleted. Vaguebooking is sh*t like this: "Sigh, why does this keep happening to me...?" "Awww hun wots up!?" "I dont wanna talk about it... :/" Me:  *instadelete*D3nnyCrane

There are so many like that. I agree with you there.

Might as well say "someone ask me what's wrong!".

#30 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1633 posts) -
"Truth be told...." LIKE FOR PICS or LIKE FOR AN HONEST TRUTH FROM ME
#31 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

"Truth be told...." LIKE FOR PICS or LIKE FOR AN HONEST TRUTH FROM METrainerCeleste

Anyone who flat out asks for likes is flat out begging for attention.

#32 Posted by KiIIyou (27180 posts) -
Non entertaining ones.
#33 Posted by WiiCubeM1 (4735 posts) -

I had a girl I ended up blocking who, for 2 months straight, put up 20+ pictures or statuses of her and her boyfriend everyday.

Just for some light entertainment, I ask a friend every couple of weeks whether or not she still does it. As of last week, she's still doing it.

#34 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1633 posts) -

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]"Truth be told...." LIKE FOR PICS or LIKE FOR AN HONEST TRUTH FROM MEsune_Gem

Anyone who flat out asks for likes is flat out begging for attention.

I know :D it also annoys me when people post judgmental posts about people being on the computer too much, yet all they ever do it post statuses to facebook, from their couch on their phone.
#35 Posted by chilly-chill (8902 posts) -
HACKED!!! No your status did not get hacked into, your dumbass left it open.
#36 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

I had a girl I ended up blocking who, for 2 months straight, put up 20+ pictures or statuses of her and her boyfriend everyday.

Just for some light entertainment, I ask a friend every couple of weeks whether or not she still does it. As of last week, she's still doing it.

WiiCubeM1

On a similar note, I had someone added whom would constantly update his Facebook with very bad pictures he had drawn. Now I wouldn't mind it so much if not for the fact that he was incredibly big headed over there non-existent quality. Writing things like "Guess who this is a picture of. I'd be shocked if no one could get it" and "My latest masterpiece. I spent hours on this one and it's easily one of the best pictures I've seen anyone on here draw" when in all honesty they were of the quality of my pictures when I was about 7-9 years old. What made it even worse though, was some were clearly flat out copied and or traced.

#37 Posted by 1PMrFister (3134 posts) -

Hypocritical posting can be both funny and grating at the same time. These are the kinds of people who post/share/like/whatever one thing and then post something a few hours later that contradicts it. Something like this, for example: [spoiler]

wTy6vWOykEO1JWrqi0p01Q2.jpg [/spoiler]

It's funny because, well, hypocritical humor. It's annoying becuase of the fact that these people are not sitcom characters, but actual people who you interact with on a daily basis.

#38 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
[QUOTE="chilly-chill"]HACKED!!! No your status did not get hacked into, your dumbass left it open.

Lol that is so stupid. I've seen it several times.
#39 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

mF1T1.jpg

brb, moving to the Moon

#40 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1633 posts) -
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]HACKED!!! No your status did not get hacked into, your dumbass left it open.

pahaha when my friends do this it's more of "I just want to come out on here, I like men and only men now thanks bye" I se that at least once every time I log on :P
#41 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

mF1T1.jpg

brb, moving to the Moon

wis3boi

Don't forget to bring Oxygen.

#42 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

ZoZNX.png.

#43 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

ZoZNX.png.

wis3boi

i rly dont lik it wen ppl speak as if ther writing a old txt msg

#44 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1633 posts) -

ZoZNX.png.

wis3boi
da fuq did I just read? and glitter lotion? Really? Of all things that's what you picked?
#45 Posted by WiiCubeM1 (4735 posts) -

mF1T1.jpg

brb, moving to the Moon

wis3boi

I have one of those, too.

Fq26R.png

Well, I DID have one of those, until he deleted all his comments over the last month and defriended everyone in his friend's list who wasn't conservative. I managed to snag this one a few weeks ago.

#46 Posted by Kevlar101 (6316 posts) -
My Aunt is CONSTANTLY posting this crap every day: "This is a beautiful God-given day! I am looking at the sunset thinking about my life and how lucky I am that God gave it to me and how I can share it with all the people I love" and then just more BLAH BLAH BLAH like that. Also stuff about how emotional she is. Also she is constantly posting pictures of her new hair styles. Several times, I have seen people post pictures of their lunch :roll:
#47 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

My Aunt is CONSTANTLY posting this crap every day: "This is a beautiful God-given day! I am looking at the sunset thinking about my life and how lucky I am that God gave it to me and how I can share it with all the people I love" and then just more BLAH BLAH BLAH like that. Also stuff about how emotional she is. Also she is constantly posting pictures of her new hair styles. Several times, I have seen people post pictures of their lunch :roll:Kevlar101

I don't mind the ones who post nice and positive things. It's far better than the ones who just do nothing other than moan.

#48 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

Stuff like "Going to work, hope it flies bye." I mean really, you're going to work of course you want time to go quickly.

#49 Posted by Bucked20 (6651 posts) -

ZoZNX.png.

wis3boi
Lmao that was actually funny
#50 Posted by OB-47 (10909 posts) -

I hate seeing popular people make statuses like "omg had the worst day ever"

It's just like fvck up b!tch.