Most inhumane thing you ever saw?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for XxxExtremeNJBXx
XxxExtremeNJBXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 XxxExtremeNJBXx
Member since 2009 • 636 Posts
@Park -- In a way, it's 10 times worse. That was some stupid cat, this was a child. I can have sympathy for the cat, but this is cruel beyond measure.
imetamonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 imetamonster
Member since 2008 • 793 Posts

I forget what the show was, but it was like a documentary and it was showing how this one dish was served in some Asian (maybe Polynesian) country.

At one point, they skinned a cat ALIVE, then dropped it into boiling water. After some time (like 20 minutes or something, I forget) the lady pulls the cat out of the pot again, assuming it's dead, and the the thing MEOWED. I had to change it, couldn't watch anymore...

I don't even like cats, but that depressed me so badly for the rest of the night.

DaJuicyMan

How can ANYONE do this...

This is so horrible. :'(

LaytonsCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53 LaytonsCat
Member since 2010 • 3652 Posts

someone euthanizing a puppy on TV

Stavrogin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Stavrogin_
Member since 2011 • 804 Posts
I once watched a video of a kitty being poured with gasoline and lit on fire :/
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#55 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
Death on the internet is all I care to say...
parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#56 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts
@Park -- In a way, it's 10 times worse. That was some stupid cat, this was a child. I can have sympathy for the cat, but this is cruel beyond measure.XxxExtremeNJBXx
Cats are smart :cry: I'm not saying the kid thing was not bad though, also horrible.
imetamonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 imetamonster

In recent years, little has enraged me more than this story, concerning the caging, systematic abuse, starvation and eventual beating to death of 13-year-old Christian Choate by his father and stepmother.

If this story doesn't make you rage ... and rage ... and rage, then there is something seriously wrong with your raging apparatus. :(

CNN Story: Why did no one notice the boy was missing?

Stesilaus

WTF!!!

This is so messed up i cant even begin to describe.

Dad and step-mom are effed up

It bothers me that some people are even capable of doing stuff like this.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 parkurtommo

The sentence must have been life or something, that is just horrible.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 parkurtommo
Human trafficking, child abuse, slavery, cannibalism, homicide victims bodies being mutilated (cut up and torn apart) after being sprayed by AK47 rounds.Hemmaroids
Cannibalism isn't that bad... Just as bad as eating chicken. Especially if the victim died by natural causes.
M4Ntan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 M4Ntan
Member since 2009 • 1438 Posts

I feel so bad for the kid, but for some reason I have more sympathy for animals, Any advice on what is wrong with me.

imetamonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 imetamonster

I feel so bad for the kid, but for some reason I have more sympathy for animals, Any advice on what is wrong with me.

M4Ntan

Well... animals are defensless

But in this case, so was the boy... :'(

AnnoyedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 AnnoyedDragon
Member since 2006 • 9948 Posts

Mostly stuff done to animals.

I saw a eel pulled from a public pond by youths, just so they could stamp on it to death. There was another example where kids kept throwing a kitten to a Rottweiler, it ran back to them and climbed up their bodies for safety, but they just kept throwing it back to the vicious dog and laughing.

After giving them a bollacking, we took the kitten off them; and brought it home. She had no tag, so we raised her as a family pet.

Tokugawa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#64 Tokugawa77
Member since 2009 • 1554 Posts

The things that kids do to animalsare really ****ed up

MetallicaKings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65 MetallicaKings
Member since 2004 • 4781 Posts

Lol that is awesome. The image in my mind of this situation makes the smoker seem completely fantastic.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 parkurtommo

The things that kids do to animalsare really ****ed up

Tokugawa77
Yeah atleast here in Portugal when ever they see a snake they throw sticks at it and eventually step on their heads. Same with many other animals.
black_cat19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 black_cat19
Member since 2006 • 8212 Posts

That cat story reminded me of this:

The 6 Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World

If No. 1 doesn't make you sick there's something seriously wrong with you.

MuddVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68 MuddVader
Member since 2007 • 6326 Posts

Nothing terrible in person.

Probably the pictures of the asian man eating a fetus.

Oil_Rope_Bombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69 Oil_Rope_Bombs
Member since 2010 • 2667 Posts

[QUOTE="XxxExtremeNJBXx"][QUOTE="Stesilaus"]

In recent years, little has enraged me more than this story, concerning the caging, systematic abuse, starvation and eventual beating to death of 13-year-old Christian Choate by his father and stepmother.

If this story doesn't make you rage ... and rage ... and rage, then there is something seriously wrong with your raging apparatus. :(

CNN Story: Why did no one notice the boy was missing?

parkurtommo

I thought this was going to be bad, but I was in for something beyond that. I can't believe, in this day and age, sh** like this happens. I'm pretty pissed right now, to say the least. For all we know, this could be happening yet again, at this very moment. Sick f***ing world this is.

It's not as bad as the cat thing :P

Do you think this a joke? You think an animal being boiled is worse than a KID being tortured slowly and then simply being buried like trash? This makes me sad. Human life is more important than an animal's life, but just because cats are "Oh-so cute" they automatically become more important.

p00zer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 p00zer
Member since 2006 • 2514 Posts

Some video was floating around the internet a few months back of a young woman picking up fairly young puppies from a bucket and tossing them into a river. You could see them squirm in her hand and they made a sickening splash upon making contact with the water.

The worst part about it was that she acted like she was having a good time, making noises like "whoooop" upon flinging them.

commonfate

I remember that video vividly.

p00zer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 p00zer

Boy Scout camp this kid tore the wings off of a dragonfly, and then proceeded to put it in a ziplock bag, poke two holes in the bag, and throw it in the lake. Didn't even try to stop him, still bothers me.

M4Ntan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 M4Ntan
Member since 2009 • 1438 Posts

Boy Scout camp this kid tore the wings off of a dragonfly, and then proceeded to put it in a ziplock bag, poke two holes in the bag, and throw it in the lake. Didn't even try to stop him, still bothers me.

p00zer

im sure the scout master mr. bob punished him later that day.

Oil_Rope_Bombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Oil_Rope_Bombs
Member since 2010 • 2667 Posts

black_cat19
2 from Japan and 2 from China. I expected Asia to dominate this list.
Tokugawa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Tokugawa77

[QUOTE="parkurtommo"]

[QUOTE="XxxExtremeNJBXx"] I thought this was going to be bad, but I was in for something beyond that. I can't believe, in this day and age, sh** like this happens. I'm pretty pissed right now, to say the least. For all we know, this could be happening yet again, at this very moment. Sick f***ing world this is.Oil_rope_bombs

Do you think this a joke? You think an animal being boiled is worse than a KID being tortured slowly and then simply being buried like trash? This makes me sad. Human life is more important than an animal's life, but just because cats are "Oh-so cute" they automatically become more important.

All life is sacred. A cat would definitelythink that its life is more valuable than a human life. You can't put a value on life.

Tokugawa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Tokugawa77

black_cat19

That fish tofu dish is honestly no worse than our tradition of boiling shellfish alive. Both are still disgusting imo, but I suppose American cuisine is imune from accusations of sadism.

EDIT: There was also no mention of how we house chickens in cages barely larger than themselves for their whole lives, pump them full of growth hormones, then slaughter them in less than humane ways. Though I suppose most of the indutrialized world does this as well.

black_cat19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 black_cat19

[QUOTE="parkurtommo"]

[QUOTE="XxxExtremeNJBXx"] I thought this was going to be bad, but I was in for something beyond that. I can't believe, in this day and age, sh** like this happens. I'm pretty pissed right now, to say the least. For all we know, this could be happening yet again, at this very moment. Sick f***ing world this is.Oil_rope_bombs

Humans are animals too; all life is equally valuable.

p00zer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 p00zer

[QUOTE="Oil_rope_bombs"]

[QUOTE="parkurtommo"] It's not as bad as the cat thing :P

black_cat19

I would disagree. All life is certainly sacred, but a human life is always more valuable in my book.

black_cat19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 black_cat19

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

I went hunting with some guys I didn't know too well and we were all together but still seperated a little on our own to track the animal. A little later I hear two gun shots so I go back to see if the guy got the animal he was tracking, but when I got there I saw to baby dears dead. Now killing baby dears is illegal but what this guy did was just leave the animals there lying on the ground, he wasn't hunting for food or anything, he just wanted to go into the woods and kill stuff. Seriously that is like down right sadistic.

weezyfb

we boil lobsters alive, why not cats s

How about neither?

Tokugawa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Tokugawa77

[QUOTE="black_cat19"]

[QUOTE="Oil_rope_bombs"]

p00zer

I would disagree. All life is certainly sacred, but a human life is always more valuable in my book.

Because you are a human.

black_cat19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 black_cat19

[QUOTE="black_cat19"]

[QUOTE="Oil_rope_bombs"]

p00zer

Because you are a human. We have a superiority complex, but that doesn't actually make us special, we just think we are.

p00zer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 p00zer

[QUOTE="p00zer"]

[QUOTE="black_cat19"]

Tokugawa77

Because you are a human.

Exactly.. If there was a little girl and a puppy, and both were drowning for whatever reason, I would save the girl without batting an eye. All life should be respected, and the food industry is definitely inhumane, but I, as a human, value the life of other humans well above the lives of other animals.

black_cat19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 black_cat19

[QUOTE="Tokugawa77"]

[QUOTE="p00zer"]I would disagree. All life is certainly sacred, but a human life is always more valuable in my book.

p00zer

Because you are a human.

Exactly.. If there was a little girl and a puppy, and both were drowning for whatever reason, I would save the girl without batting an eye. All life should be respected, and the food industry is definitely inhumane, but I, as a human, value the life of other humans well above the lives of other animals.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'd probably do that too, but can we at least agree that that value judgement is biased because we ARE humans, and objectively all life should have the same value?

halo3-player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 halo3-player
Member since 2006 • 6036 Posts

[QUOTE="DaJuicyMan"]

I forget what the show was, but it was like a documentary and it was showing how this one dish was served in some Asian (maybe Polynesian) country.

At one point, they skinned a cat ALIVE, then dropped it into boiling water. After some time (like 20 minutes or something, I forget) the lady pulls the cat out of the pot again, assuming it's dead, and the the thing MEOWED. I had to change it, couldn't watch anymore...

I don't even like cats, but that depressed me so badly for the rest of the night.

Whiteblade999

This sends me into a rage. Like makes me want to hunt down the person and kill them...

It's just a cat. YOU'RE disgusting.
black_cat19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 black_cat19

[QUOTE="Whiteblade999"]

[QUOTE="DaJuicyMan"]

halo3-player

This sends me into a rage. Like makes me want to hunt down the person and kill them...

It's just a cat. YOU'RE disgusting.

So you're okay with that...? :?

p00zer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 p00zer

[QUOTE="p00zer"]

[QUOTE="Tokugawa77"]

Because you are a human.

black_cat19

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'd probably do that too, but can we at least agree that that value judgement is biased because we ARE humans, and objectively all life should have the same value?

Probably. Though perhaps intelligence has something to do with it too. If there was another self-aware species on Earth, then who knows. That would make values complex..

Tokugawa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Tokugawa77

[QUOTE="black_cat19"]

[QUOTE="p00zer"]Exactly.. If there was a little girl and a puppy, and both were drowning for whatever reason, I would save the girl without batting an eye. All life should be respected, and the food industry is definitely inhumane, but I, as a human, value the life of other humans well above the lives of other animals.

p00zer

Probably. Though perhaps intelligence has something to do with it too. If there was another self-aware species on Earth, then who knows. That would make values complex..

Other animals are self-aware...

p00zer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 p00zer

[QUOTE="p00zer"]

[QUOTE="black_cat19"]

Tokugawa77

Well I suppose by definition. I mean aware of something more. Aware that life ends. Ideas that are above survival instincts. Though I suppose that's most of what we are. Meh. I'D SAVE THE HUMAN. That's all :x.

Tokugawa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Tokugawa77

[QUOTE="Tokugawa77"]

[QUOTE="p00zer"]Probably. Though perhaps intelligence has something to do with it too. If there was another self-aware species on Earth, then who knows. That would make values complex..

p00zer

Well I suppose by definition. I mean aware of something more. Aware that life ends. Ideas that are above survival instincts. Though I suppose that's most of what we are. Meh. I'D SAVE THE HUMAN. That's all :x.

I probably would too. But it is arguable that intelligent animals are aware of their own mortality. And aren't all emotions and ideas somehow derived from instincts to survive? In any case, some animals do more than just try to survive. Primates are able to become bored (the only other species apart from humans who can), dolphins can recognize that it is themselves they see in a mirror- the list goes on and on. Humans are not so seperate from teh rest of the animal kingdom.

IppoTenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 IppoTenma
Member since 2009 • 2972 Posts

Three Guys, One Hammer

stupid4
This. *shivers*
black_cat19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 black_cat19

[QUOTE="Tokugawa77"]

[QUOTE="p00zer"]Probably. Though perhaps intelligence has something to do with it too. If there was another self-aware species on Earth, then who knows. That would make values complex..

p00zer

Well, elephants, dolphins and primates can all recognize themselves in a mirror and they all mourn their dead; besides, couldn't it be argued that our reasoning is just an instinct? Thinking is what nature "designed" us for? :P

Anyway, I just wanted to share this:

http://www.cracked.com/article_18930_6-amazingly-intelligent-animals-that-will-creep-you-out.html

GODDAMN that took a long time to find! :x

mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#91 mayceV
Member since 2008 • 4633 Posts
what I saw in person? well that'd be a cat getting its head crushed with a large rock by some teens, or another getting its eyes stabbed out- both occasions were for entertainment. Not in person? well I follow intently on the Arab spring (since I'm right inthe middle of it) and when any armed force opens fire it bad but, the one in syria is the most disgusting I've ever seen (Bashar al asad hired 6000 trained snipers to stop protests) and as a result a lot of headshots occur, horrfying thing is, sometimes people survive, a man had his jaw ripped off by a sniper, while a kid got a piece of his head blown off with hs brain hanging out in shreds. the collateral murder video was really inhumane aswell. Not for the killing of the civilians (IDK most people here would argue that it was an accident) but the way the american soldiers talked about it, beconing the injured civilians to pick up a gun so that he has the right to finish him off, or laughing at a body that was run over by a humvee. a last one was a documentary about the IDF, they were interviwing a group of IDF soldiers and apparently one loves killing people, another likes following people with his sights just so he knows he can take that persons life at any moment he wants.
mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#92 mayceV
Member since 2008 • 4633 Posts
[QUOTE="black_cat19"]

[QUOTE="p00zer"]

[QUOTE="Tokugawa77"]

Well, elephants, dolphins and primates can all recognize themselves in a mirror and they all mourn their dead; besides, couldn't it be argued that our reasoning is just an instinct? Thinking is what nature "designed" us for? :P

Anyway, I just wanted to share this:

http://www.cracked.com/article_18930_6-amazingly-intelligent-animals-that-will-creep-you-out.html

GODDAMN that took a long time to find! :x

only diffrence between animals and humans is that humans can make choices based on prefrences. Animals never choose the long way to thier food just to look at scenry. an animal has no opinon and can't make choices based on personal prefrances they just have a will.
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts
It is hard for me to read pm's here b/c of my terrible eyesight. There is this guy that keeps pm'ing me and refuses to have the conversation in another fashion (forum, email, whatever) I tell him that no matter how you try to maximize a pm it will not get very large...he does not care...he just keeps coming after me.
parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 parkurtommo
[QUOTE="rawsavon"]It is hard for me to read pm's here b/c of my terrible eyesight. There is this guy that keeps pm'ing me and refuses to have the conversation in another fashion (forum, email, whatever) I tell him that no matter how you try to maximize a pm it will not get very large...he does not care...he just keeps coming after me.

You're getting old :P
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 rawsavon
[QUOTE="parkurtommo"][QUOTE="rawsavon"]It is hard for me to read pm's here b/c of my terrible eyesight. There is this guy that keeps pm'ing me and refuses to have the conversation in another fashion (forum, email, whatever) I tell him that no matter how you try to maximize a pm it will not get very large...he does not care...he just keeps coming after me.

I actually have a degenerative eye disorder and will eventually go blind. But thanks for making fun of me...I really appreciate that. At the very least, I guess you were on topic
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
Seriously raw :|
parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 parkurtommo

[QUOTE="parkurtommo"][QUOTE="rawsavon"]It is hard for me to read pm's here b/c of my terrible eyesight. There is this guy that keeps pm'ing me and refuses to have the conversation in another fashion (forum, email, whatever) I tell him that no matter how you try to maximize a pm it will not get very large...he does not care...he just keeps coming after me.rawsavon

I actually have a degenerative eye disorder and will eventually go blind. But thanks for making fun of me...I really appreciate that. At the very least, I guess you were on topic

I didn't mean it like that :? I'm sorry that you have that disorder :(

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 rawsavon
don't worry about it man the fleeting 'oh crap, what did I just say' moment more than makes amends
Avatar image for noob-saibot2010
noob-saibot2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 noob-saibot2010
Member since 2010 • 246 Posts

four officers(two female) were hitting a yaung girl with tonfas so badly and we could only watch her screaming.bruises started to show up on her fase already.it was horrible.

firefluff3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 firefluff3
Member since 2010 • 2073 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLcgxIGTFRs&feature=related

Just found that in relation to some other posts.