Most inhumane thing you ever saw?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5397 Posts

I was working at a gas station and there was this huge line at the cash register. The guy at the very front of the line started having a seisure and fell down on the ground twitching. The guy behind him, litterally STEPS OVER HIM and askes for a pack of camels. How messed up is that? You really need your smokes that bad? Needless to say the cashier was freaking out and calling 911.

Oh the humanity!

CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts

Deck the Halls.

SirWander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 SirWander
Member since 2009 • 5176 Posts

my little pony friendship is magic

Kcube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Kcube
Member since 2003 • 25392 Posts

That woman killing the kitten with high heels.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#5 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

I went hunting with some guys I didn't know too well and we were all together but still seperated a little on our own to track the animal. A little later I hear two gun shots so I go back to see if the guy got the animal he was tracking, but when I got there I saw to baby dears dead. Now killing baby dears is illegal but what this guy did was just leave the animals there lying on the ground, he wasn't hunting for food or anything, he just wanted to go into the woods and kill stuff. Seriously that is like down right sadistic.

Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
Blackagar Boltagon and company
DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts

I forget what the show was, but it was like a documentary and it was showing how this one dish was served in some Asian (maybe Polynesian) country.

At one point, they skinned a cat ALIVE, then dropped it into boiling water. After some time (like 20 minutes or something, I forget) the lady pulls the cat out of the pot again, assuming it's dead, and the the thing MEOWED. I had to change it, couldn't watch anymore...

I don't even like cats, but that depressed me so badly for the rest of the night.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts

Kcube
D: That reminds me..I once had to put a cat out of his misery. My GF and I were driving along country road and I spotted a cat on the side of the road barely moving/ alive..and he was all flat in his stomach like he had been ran over...I had to put him to rest. D:
22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 22Toothpicks

I forget what the show was, but it was like a documentary and it was showing how this one dish was served in some Asian (maybe Polynesian) country.

At one point, they skinned a cat ALIVE, then dropped it into boiling water. After some time (like 20 minutes or something, I forget) the lady pulls the cat out of the pot again, assuming it's dead, and the the thing MEOWED. I had to change it, couldn't watch anymore...

I don't even like cats, but that depressed me so badly for the rest of the night.

DaJuicyMan
I made the mistake once of watching one of those PETA shock videos...:(
jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10630 Posts

[QUOTE="Kcube"]

22Toothpicks

D: That reminds me..I once had to put a cat out of his misery. My GF and I were driving along country road and I spotted a cat on the side of the road barely moving/ alive..and he was all flat in his stomach like he had been ran over...I had to put him to rest. D:

How did you do it?

Avatar image for XxxExtremeNJBXx
XxxExtremeNJBXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 XxxExtremeNJBXx
Member since 2009 • 636 Posts

DaJuicyMan
Wow, that's pretty sick...
parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#12 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

A nice guy.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 22Toothpicks

[QUOTE="22Toothpicks"][QUOTE="Kcube"]

jamejame

How did you do it?

Well, I know it sounds awful, but I always have a night stick in my vehicle, so...I think you know what I did. Poor cat.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 parkurtommo
[QUOTE="DaJuicyMan"]

XxxExtremeNJBXx
Wow, that's pretty sick...

Just my imagination makes me want to throw up.
Kcube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Kcube
Member since 2003 • 25392 Posts

[QUOTE="jamejame"]

[QUOTE="22Toothpicks"] D: That reminds me..I once had to put a cat out of his misery. My GF and I were driving along country road and I spotted a cat on the side of the road barely moving/ alive..and he was all flat in his stomach like he had been ran over...I had to put him to rest. D:22Toothpicks

How did you do it?

Well, I know it sounds awful, but I always have a night stick in my vehicle, so...I think you know what I did. Poor cat.

It only counts as inhumane if you drank its blood after putting it down.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
i guess you've never been fiending for a cigarette
Blaze787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Blaze787
Member since 2007 • 535 Posts

DaJuicyMan

This just boils my blood.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 parkurtommo

Blackagar Boltagon and company xaos
:lol:

weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts

I went hunting with some guys I didn't know too well and we were all together but still seperated a little on our own to track the animal. A little later I hear two gun shots so I go back to see if the guy got the animal he was tracking, but when I got there I saw to baby dears dead. Now killing baby dears is illegal but what this guy did was just leave the animals there lying on the ground, he wasn't hunting for food or anything, he just wanted to go into the woods and kill stuff. Seriously that is like down right sadistic.

ShadowMoses900
we boil lobsters alive, why not cats s
DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts

[QUOTE="DaJuicyMan"]

Blaze787

Yeah man, it was disturbing. And to the other guy who said "just imagining that makes me wanna puke" It was more disturbing than it sounds. The cat was brownish when they pulled it out, and the eyes had already been gouged. It put me in such a cloudy mood. Especially since it wasn't uncommon for the "dish"to be served that way. Just don't understand how someone could lack the heart, or have the stomach to do that. At least shoot the thing first or something... And now i'm depressed again...
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#22 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

Wow, I really wish I didn't come into this thread. I did not know cats were abused so bad, and I really think that instead of whining about Epic Meal Time or Call of Duty, PETA should do something about real problems like the cat thing that are just WAy too terrible for any sane human to do. Seriously, wtf is wrong with people?

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5530 Posts
I was working at a gas station and there was this huge line at the cash register. The guy at the very front of the line started having a seisure and fell down on the ground twitching. The guy behind him, litterally STEPS OVER HIM and askes for a pack of camels. How messed up is that? TheHighWind
lol he was probably thinking "awesome, Ill have what he smokes"
parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 parkurtommo
[QUOTE="Blaze787"]

[QUOTE="DaJuicyMan"]

DaJuicyMan

Yeah man, it was disturbing. And to the other guy who said "just imagining that makes me wanna puke" It was more disturbing than it sounds. The cat was brownish when they pulled it out, and the eyes had already been gouged. It put me in such a cloudy mood. Especially since it wasn't uncommon for the "dish"to be served that way. Just don't understand how someone could lack the heart, or have the stomach to do that. At least shoot the thing first or something... And now i'm depressed again...

Even though that sounds horrible, I think I have to watch that :o
Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

DaJuicyMan

This sends me into a rage. Like makes me want to hunt down the person and kill them...

dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts

[QUOTE="DaJuicyMan"][QUOTE="Blaze787"]

parkurtommo

you could not pay me to watch that.

0Hamburgher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 0Hamburgher
Member since 2010 • 957 Posts
Lol Asians have sick cravings. I saw a video where a fish was fried and chopped and still squirmed around...
MacBoomStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MacBoomStick
Member since 2011 • 1822 Posts

[QUOTE="DaJuicyMan"]

Blaze787

*Insert another witty joke*
parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 parkurtommo

Wow, I really wish I didn't come into this thread. I did not know cats were abused so bad, and I really think that instead of whining about Epic Meal Time or Call of Duty, PETA should do something about real problems like the cat thing that are just WAy too terrible for any sane human to do. Seriously, wtf is wrong with people?

SPYDER0416
I've never liked the chinese, this makes me despise them.
Roweanos313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Roweanos313
Member since 2009 • 593 Posts

i havent seen this, but i heard a guy killed his cat because it unplugged his xbox, i felt to depressed after hearing that... if my cat did that i would probably call him a dumb cat, pick him up and put him another room, but not kill it

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 parkurtommo

[QUOTE="parkurtommo"][QUOTE="DaJuicyMan"] Yeah man, it was disturbing. And to the other guy who said "just imagining that makes me wanna puke" It was more disturbing than it sounds. The cat was brownish when they pulled it out, and the eyes had already been gouged. It put me in such a cloudy mood. Especially since it wasn't uncommon for the "dish"to be served that way. Just don't understand how someone could lack the heart, or have the stomach to do that. At least shoot the thing first or something... And now i'm depressed again... dkdk999

you could not pay me to watch that.

That's nonsense of course you would, hesitantly, but you would.
Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts

DaJuicyMan

I saw that very same show!!! Oh the horror!

commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

Some video was floating around the internet a few months back of a young woman picking up fairly young puppies from a bucket and tossing them into a river. You could see them squirm in her hand and they made a sickening splash upon making contact with the water.

The worst part about it was that she acted like she was having a good time, making noises like "whoooop" upon flinging them.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 parkurtommo

Some video was floating around the internet a few months back of a young woman picking up fairly young puppies from a bucket and tossing them into a river. You could see them squirm in her hand and they made a sickening splash upon making contact with the water.

The worst part about it was that she acted like she was having a good time, making noises like "whoooop" upon flinging them.

commonfate
I'd say she's mentally challenged, though the cat thing seems much worse then that. :(
TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5397 Posts

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

parkurtommo

I've never liked the chinese, this makes me despise them.

Reminds me of Grand Tornio where he's all: "Where's my dog? Are you eating my dog!?"

lmao great movie.

HIEDIAROBALX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 HIEDIAROBALX
Member since 2011 • 134 Posts

Deadly Women

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

In recent years, little has enraged me more than this story, concerning the caging, systematic abuse, starvation and eventual beating to death of 13-year-old Christian Choate by his father and stepmother.

If this story doesn't make you rage ... and rage ... and rage, then there is something seriously wrong with your raging apparatus. :(

CNN Story: Why did no one notice the boy was missing?

Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Zensword
Member since 2007 • 4509 Posts
Apply super glue on a cat's anus
Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#39 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 20949 Posts

Came to planet earth.... was disappointed.

stupid4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 80

#40 stupid4
Member since 2008 • 3695 Posts

Three Guys, One Hammer

ImBananas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#41 ImBananas
Member since 2009 • 1793 Posts

In recent years, little has enraged me more than this story, concerning the caging, systematic abuse, starvation and eventual beating to death of 13-year-old Christian Choate by his father and stepmother.

If this story doesn't make you rage ... and rage ... and rage, then there is something seriously wrong with your raging apparatus. :(

Stesilaus

People are always talking about animal abuse and killing animals being wrong, but have we forgotten about our own kind? I'm against animal abuse, but if we take no notice to something like this, we're crazy. I'm also saying this in opposition of PETA, killing an animal isn't wrong. It's not abusing it, PETA is FULL of vegetarians, but if we don't eat meat and kill animals, then the animals will eat the vegetables, if you don't kill or eat animals, you'll starve to death.

Zensem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Zensem
Member since 2011 • 62 Posts

Three Guys, One Hammer

stupid4

This

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
People from Japan and China can be sick as **** and totally inhumane to the point where they should be shot dead, some of the stuff you see shocks the hell outta me, espeicially the stuff they do to animals.
Alacoque72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Alacoque72
Member since 2008 • 1238 Posts

Three Guys, One Hammer

stupid4

I saw that and it didn't bother me and I've seen a bunch of really bad gore pictures too and I don't mind them. I saw some pictures of somebody torturing a cat and that disturbed me a little

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Is that the most inhumane thing you've ever seen. I don't think you know humankind very well yet. Funnily the word inhumane would hint to you that those who can behave less like humans are other animals yet they are always fellow humans.
edinsftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 edinsftw
Member since 2009 • 4243 Posts

There was a fight when i was in highschool after school, and one of the kids was on the ground as the other one repeatedly hit him in the face, at least 14 times. My friends and I had to pull the guy off him because the people who were standing around watching were actually laughing at the kid getting hit on the ground. Luckily someone in the crowd called 911 as the fight started, what i saw of the kids face though. He hardly had a nose anymore, and his jaw was broken along with probably some cheek bones. Ive seen lots of fights before and even been in some, but this was more than anyone but rapists and killers deserve.

XxxExtremeNJBXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 XxxExtremeNJBXx

Stesilaus
I thought this was going to be bad, but I was in for something beyond that. I can't believe, in this day and age, sh** like this happens. I'm pretty pissed right now, to say the least. For all we know, this could be happening yet again, at this very moment. Sick f***ing world this is.
parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 parkurtommo

NOO It's been bumped :|

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 parkurtommo

[QUOTE="Stesilaus"]

XxxExtremeNJBXx

I thought this was going to be bad, but I was in for something beyond that. I can't believe, in this day and age, sh** like this happens. I'm pretty pissed right now, to say the least. For all we know, this could be happening yet again, at this very moment. Sick f***ing world this is.

It's not as bad as the cat thing :P

XxxExtremeNJBXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 XxxExtremeNJBXx
People from Japan and China can be sick as **** and totally inhumane to the point where they should be shot dead, some of the stuff you see shocks the hell outta me, espeicially the stuff they do to animals.V4LENT1NE
Can't agree more with this.