Mexican Drug Cartel hires hackers, captures member of Anonymous

• 168 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Firebird-5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Firebird-5
Member since 2007 • 2848 Posts
[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]i actually support the cartels as long as they dont kill any innocents they stop at nothing to deliver their product to the customer free market capitalism at its finest

lol
Avatar image for jesuschristmonk
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 jesuschristmonk
Member since 2009 • 3308 Posts

Am I the only person wondering why almost everyone is defending the cartel? Or atleast against annon.

If annon exposed them, wouldn't that be a good thing?

If annon was going to expose Osama's location, and Al-Qaeda threatened them, would you defend Al-Qaeda?

EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 EmpCom
Member since 2005 • 3451 Posts
Considering most of the guys taking part in this are from the US or other parts of the world, and that the cartels really only have reach within Mexico, I don't see anon being in too much danger. Not to mention that if they did attack citizens of other countries in other countries, the consequences would be pretty severe.gameguy6700
You really dont have any idea do you
majoras_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 majoras_wrath
Member since 2005 • 6062 Posts
Those poor neckbeards will be living up to their name shortly....with nothing by a neckbeard on their shoulders.
ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

Am I the only person wondering why almost everyone is defending the cartel? Or atleast against annon.

If annon was going to expose Osama's location, and Al-Qaeda threatened them, would you defend Al-Qaeda?

jesuschristmonk

I think most of the defense is sarcasm and not genuine hope the cartels slaughter Anonymous members. You might have a small handful who support the Cartels since they're pumping their source of pot into the US (certain users only refrain from bragging about pot use due to the TOU) but everybody else would hate to see a bunch of pale, bony or overweight virgins shot up over this.

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

[QUOTE="gameguy6700"]Considering most of the guys taking part in this are from the US or other parts of the world, and that the cartels really only have reach within Mexico, I don't see anon being in too much danger. Not to mention that if they did attack citizens of other countries in other countries, the consequences would be pretty severe.EmpCom

I have an idea of where my pants are. Anyways on topic, yes the Mexican drug cartel can get to other countries but the odds of them finding these certain people without being found out would be pretty slim.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#57 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

jesuschristmonk
lol You think annon could bring down a Mexican Drug Cartel? This was only going to end one way. It's not defense so much as a recognition of the inevitable
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="EmpCom"][QUOTE="gameguy6700"]Considering most of the guys taking part in this are from the US or other parts of the world, and that the cartels really only have reach within Mexico, I don't see anon being in too much danger. Not to mention that if they did attack citizens of other countries in other countries, the consequences would be pretty severe.CHOASXIII

I have an idea of where my pants are. Anyways on topic, yes the Mexican drug cartel can get to other countries but the odds of them finding these certain people without being found out would be pretty slim.

Being found out? Wut? Like people in the street recognizing them?
CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 CHOASXIII

[QUOTE="jesuschristmonk"]

ad1x2

I think most of the defense is sarcasm and not genuine hope the cartels slaughter Anonymous members. You might have a small handful who support the Cartels since they're pumping their source of pot into the US (certain users only refrain from bragging about pot use due to the TOU) but everybody else would hate to see a bunch of pale, bony or overweight virgins shot up over this.

Well they won't get shot up they will just get some bean burritos thrown at them or something. I highly doubt they have much more firepower then having guys coming in and farting all over the foreveralone.jpg's basement caves.

Avatar image for jesuschristmonk
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 jesuschristmonk
Member since 2009 • 3308 Posts

[QUOTE="ad1x2"]

[QUOTE="jesuschristmonk"]

CHOASXIII

Well they won't get shot up they will just get some bean burritos thrown at them or something. I highly doubt they have much more firepower then having guys coming in and farting all over the foreveralone.jpg's basement caves.

"There be a **** storm a brewin"

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 CHOASXIII

[QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

[QUOTE="EmpCom"] You really dont have any idea do youchaoscougar1

Yeah I found one last week, I thought we was my neighbor Todd until I saw him with his sombrero on and a .45 on his side.

EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 EmpCom

[QUOTE="EmpCom"][QUOTE="gameguy6700"]Considering most of the guys taking part in this are from the US or other parts of the world, and that the cartels really only have reach within Mexico, I don't see anon being in too much danger. Not to mention that if they did attack citizens of other countries in other countries, the consequences would be pretty severe.CHOASXIII

What do you mean by found out
EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 EmpCom

[QUOTE="EmpCom"][QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

supa_badman

'HEY YOU. YOU LOOK LIKE A MEXICAN! YOU MUST BE PART OF THE MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL! ARREST THIS MAN!'

Lol yeah i was assuming thats what he means

Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Saturos3091
Member since 2005 • 14937 Posts

I hope anon gets what's coming to them.

Iceozo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Iceozo
Member since 2009 • 6441 Posts

Holy **** I want front row seats to this one.

pitosga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#67 pitosga
Member since 2006 • 125 Posts

[QUOTE="EmpCom"][QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

supa_badman

'HEY YOU. YOU LOOK LIKE A MEXICAN! YOU MUST BE PART OF THE MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL! ARREST THIS MAN!'

Ohoho, that slaps me on the knee!

But oy, you know something's not right in this world when there are notorious organizations known to be criminal with the utmost certainty, yet we let bureaucracy and corruption and whatnot hamper the pursuit of justice. How sheepish have our societies gotten that the public allows the system to work this way, determined by those few % at the top? Too much, to be sure.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#68 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

Which is why I said in another topic that they have balls for even attempting this. It's one of the best ways to put your life at risk.

Animatronic64
but its not only putting your life in the line...you are putting your hands, fingers, skin, genitals, family, everything on the line...I can assure you if the cartel finds a hacker, they wont be kind with him, and they wont just shoot him in the head and kill him instantly...
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

CHOASXIII

Yeah I found one last week, I thought we was my neighbor Todd until I saw him with his sombrero on and a .45 on his side.

Should have slapped him with a glove and challenged him to a duel
howlrunner13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#70 howlrunner13
Member since 2005 • 4408 Posts

These stupid kids who think they are "awesome hackerz" don't know what they have gotten themselves into.

These cartels do not mess around. Threaten to expose their leaders? They will hunt you down and kill you and your family.

Probably won't develop into anything, but you never konw.

CoolSkAGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 CoolSkAGuy
Member since 2006 • 9665 Posts
Someone get me a napkin, I'm drooling lol.
Commander-Gree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Commander-Gree
Member since 2009 • 4929 Posts
I'd be terrifed to contribute to this. It wouldn't be hard for the drug cartels to get a hold of your address and after that they could mail you a bomb or come to your house and kill you.
Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#73 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts
Idk who to support really, there should be a poll!
MrMe1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 MrMe1000
Member since 2007 • 2215 Posts

It kinda hilarious and scary at the same time. Mexican anonymous members aren't taking part because they are too scared. I wonder if we are going to start seeing headless nerds on the news

Meat_Wad_Fan

i kinda want to see that happen these nerds are really annoying and just need to go away

Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#75 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

The worse case here is that some anarchists and cartel members get hurt/arrested/abducted/killed. This seems really win-win to me.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

[QUOTE="Meat_Wad_Fan"]

It kinda hilarious and scary at the same time. Mexican anonymous members aren't taking part because they are too scared. I wonder if we are going to start seeing headless nerds on the news

MrMe1000

i kinda want to see that happen these nerds are really annoying and just need to go away

You want them to die because they're annoying?
Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#77 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts
[QUOTE="MrMe1000"]

[QUOTE="Meat_Wad_Fan"]

hydralisk86

Selfish reasons or whaat. Lol. Oh well, im rooting for the good guys here!....
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

anonymous may have f***ed with the wrong group of people. maybe we will find out.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#79 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
Anonymous should just expose their leaders then. If their leaders go down, most likely, funds will be cut and they will have no way to go after Anonymous heads. Well, at least that what Anonymous should hope...tocool340
cartels are not vipers, they are hydras, cut one head and other 2 come out...its impossible to "cut the funding" of a cartel, even if they kill their leaders, there will ALWAYS be another one who was waiting for years to get the job
Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Animatronic64
Member since 2010 • 3971 Posts

[QUOTE="MrMe1000"]

[QUOTE="Meat_Wad_Fan"]

hydralisk86

I don't want to see them die. But I would like it if more of them were arrested for breaking the law. Also, Anon goes way too far when they mess with those people who post stupid videos on Youtube. Like, I understand spamming their Youtube page and telling them how much they suck. But ordering Pizza to their house and constantly calling them over the phone to leave threats and other horrible messages is kind of horrible.

OrkHammer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#81 OrkHammer007
Member since 2006 • 4753 Posts

How does the cartel know if it hired Anonymous members to protect them from Anonymous (since they're... you know... anonymous and all)? :P

Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Animatronic64

How does the cartel know if it hired Anonymous members to protect them from Anonymous (since they're... you know... anonymous and all)? :P

OrkHammer007
More importantly, what if an innocent person gets mistaken for an anonymous member and gets killed because of the actions of anonymous. It can happen.
AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 AdmiralBison
Member since 2008 • 3970 Posts

Even though Anon are self serving, the Cartel are scum that walk this planet and the people and families who are victims to them in Mexico would voice their contempt if they could.

Eventually in the end any oppressive regime, organisationor group will face a back lash from vigilantes and groups or people who have the skill and courage to stand up to fear.

The Zetas can go to hell.

AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 AdmiralBison

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"]I think the government will interfere...mexicangordo

It is simply not that easy. If the government had hardly any effect when they attacked other organizations including BART and Sony, I doubt they will interfere with this.

The Cartel are entrenched in the Mexican Government and other public services.

Who do you know to trust when a government official, Police, journalist, Cab driver etc could be working for the Cartel, at the same time you could have undercover agents working in the Cartel dismantling it... ANON needs to be careful, who to give the information to, not blow agents covers and arouse suspicion and what to do with it.

I believe in ANON's intentions in this regards, but I really really hope ANNON knows its stuff for the sake of people in Mexico.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="mexicangordo"]

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"]I think the government will interfere...AdmiralBison

It is simply not that easy. If the government had hardly any effect when they attacked other organizations including BART and Sony, I doubt they will interfere with this.

Who do you know to trust when a government official, Police, journalist, Cab driver etc could be working for the Cartel, at the same time you could have undercover agents working in the Cartel dismantling it... ANON needs to be careful, who to give the information to, not blow agents covers and arouse suspicion and what to do with it.

I believe in ANON's intentions in this regards, but I really really hope ANNON knows its stuff for the sake of people in Mexico.

They bit off WAY MORE than they could chew

Hence why they Withdrew their attack

It's not a bunch of CEOs and highly regarded companies they are going after, it's a group of people who kill for a living, they make money off crime

OrkHammer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#86 OrkHammer007
Member since 2006 • 4753 Posts

[QUOTE="OrkHammer007"]

Animatronic64

More importantly, what if an innocent person gets mistaken for an anonymous member and gets killed because of the actions of anonymous. It can happen.

Innocent people (such as the families of those who have opposed the cartels in the past) have already died. Whether Anon goes through with the attacks or not, more innocent blood will likely be spilled. Sad, but until someone takes them down or diminishes their influence, there isn't an end in sight.

Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Animatronic64

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"][QUOTE="OrkHammer007"]

OrkHammer007

Innocent people (such as the families of those who have opposed the cartels in the past) have already died. Whether Anon goes through with the attacks or not, more innocent blood will likely be spilled. Sad, but until someone takes them down or diminishes their influence, there isn't an end in sight.

I bet legalizing all drugs would be their worst nightmare. I'm sorry, but I just don't see an end to it at this point. Either all humans will have to stop taking drugs, or Mexico is going to need a really powerful dictator who isn't afraid to wipe any opposition out by lethal force.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="OrkHammer007"]

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"]More importantly, what if an innocent person gets mistaken for an anonymous member and gets killed because of the actions of anonymous. It can happen. Animatronic64

I bet legalizing all drugs would be their worst nightmare. I'm sorry, but I just don't see an end to it at this point. Either all humans will have to stop taking drugs, or Mexico is going to need a really powerful dictator who isn't afraid to wipe any opposition out by lethal force.

Ahhh taking a leaf out of Africa's book, that seems to have worked well for them

Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Animatronic64

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"][QUOTE="OrkHammer007"]Innocent people (such as the families of those who have opposed the cartels in the past) have already died. Whether Anon goes through with the attacks or not, more innocent blood will likely be spilled. Sad, but until someone takes them down or diminishes their influence, there isn't an end in sight.

chaoscougar1

Ahhh taking a leaf out of Africa's book, that seems to have worked well for them

Well, don't mean to be blunt, but the Mexican government is going to have to man up if they plan on containing this problem. If they don't, pretty soon the situation will escalate for the worst. Oh, and killing does work. How do you think the Mexican Drug cartels got as far as they did? Honestly, though, I don't really blame the drug cartels for anything. I blame people who buy drugs. They're not forcing you to support the illegal drug business.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"]I bet legalizing all drugs would be their worst nightmare. I'm sorry, but I just don't see an end to it at this point. Either all humans will have to stop taking drugs, or Mexico is going to need a really powerful dictator who isn't afraid to wipe any opposition out by lethal force.Animatronic64

Well, don't mean to be blunt, but the Mexican government is going to have to man up if they plan on containing this problem. If they don't, pretty soon the situation will escalate for the worst. Oh, and killing does work. How do you think the Mexican Drug cartels got as far as they did?

Did you just compare a Mexican Drug Cartel to a successful government? :lol:
AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 AdmiralBison

[QUOTE="AdmiralBison"]

[QUOTE="mexicangordo"] It is simply not that easy. If the government had hardly any effect when they attacked other organizations including BART and Sony, I doubt they will interfere with this.

chaoscougar1

They bit off WAY MORE than they could chew

Hence why they Withdrew their attack

It's not a bunch of CEOs and highly regarded companies they are going after, it's a group of people who kill for a living, they make money off crime

I don't doubt ANON's ability to do what they can do, and they are are disputing on wirthdrawing their attack. It doesn't mean they will.

If the Zeta make money by killing for a living then bankrupt them, take away their power and go after their bank accounts, siphon of their transactions, interfere in their dealings, tip there whereabouts off to rival gangs it will be their problem. (Divide them)

The point is thereareinterest groups andindividuals who do not want wars and bloodshed to end because they make money of it.

Kill the money supply, legalize drugs so it will not go underground and law abiding businesses can sell and trade it, cut of weapons trade.

ANNON should know this by now. Information is power.

Otherwise how many more decades will Mexico be like this?

Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Animatronic64
[QUOTE="Animatronic64"]

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] Ahhh taking a leaf out of Africa's book, that seems to have worked well for them

chaoscougar1

Well, don't mean to be blunt, but the Mexican government is going to have to man up if they plan on containing this problem. If they don't, pretty soon the situation will escalate for the worst. Oh, and killing does work. How do you think the Mexican Drug cartels got as far as they did?

Yes, because the Mexican government is so successful, which would explain the perfectly wonderful situation in Mexico.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="Animatronic64"]Well, don't mean to be blunt, but the Mexican government is going to have to man up if they plan on containing this problem. If they don't, pretty soon the situation will escalate for the worst. Oh, and killing does work. How do you think the Mexican Drug cartels got as far as they did?

Animatronic64

Yes, because the Mexican government is so successful, which would explain the perfectly wonderful situation in Mexico.

Not what I meant, I was commenting on your "killing does work" line of thought on how to produce a good government foundation

Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Animatronic64

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] Did you just compare a Mexican Drug Cartel to a successful government? :lol:chaoscougar1

Not what I meant, I was commenting on your "killing does work" line of thought on how to produce a good government foundation

Killing does work. How do you think wars are won? The drug cartels got the right idea. The government does not. Arresting these people won't do jack. Killing a few members won't do jack. You have to put a lot more effort into it. But I don't know. Maybe it would be better if the drug cartels maintained power. I doubt the Mexican government serves in the best interest of its people. And who knows? Maybe things will play out for the best when the drug cartels completely take over.

AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 AdmiralBison

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"][QUOTE="OrkHammer007"]

OrkHammer007

exactly.

There are those who do notwant war and blood shed to end. As long as the blood money keeps flowing, realblood will continue to spill.

All you have to do is look at places in Africa where warlords have been fighting for decades and continue to fight and innocents (many of them children) suffer. It's not a question of independence but power at the expense of the people. It will not stop.

The Zeta's real influence and power does not just come from the killing of people but from spreading fear. The one way to overcome such fear is through knowlege and courage.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"] Yes, because the Mexican government is so successful, which would explain the perfectly wonderful situation in Mexico. Animatronic64

Killing does work. How do you think wars are won? The drug cartels got the right idea. The government does not. Arresting these people won't do jack. Killing a few members won't do jack. You have to put a lot more effort into it. But I don't know. Maybe it would be better if the drug cartels maintained power. I doubt the Mexican government serves in the best interest of its people. And who knows? Maybe things will play out for the best when the drug cartels completely take over.

Would really love a TDH emoticon right now D: Your theory of how a government should be is quite literally show down by almost every dictator to have ever surfaced. Pretty much look at Africa over the past 100 years and it makes your comment invalid
Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Animatronic64
[QUOTE="Animatronic64"]

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] Not what I meant, I was commenting on your "killing does work" line of thought on how to produce a good government foundation

chaoscougar1

Would really love a TDH emoticon right now D: Your theory of how a government should be is quite literally show down by almost every dictator to have ever surfaced. Pretty much look at Africa over the past 100 years and it makes your comment invalid

Tito was a dictator, and an extremely successful one at that. Had he lived, Yugoslavia would have never fallen apart.
AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 AdmiralBison

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"] Yes, because the Mexican government is so successful, which would explain the perfectly wonderful situation in Mexico. Animatronic64

as far as we know The Cartel is the government there.

Is there confidence in the Mexican government?

Can the people of Mexico trust the Mexican Government?

Is there even a constitution?

We don't want a war to keep going indefinately, but we also don't want an organisations who's values are blood money first, freedom for the people second to be in power.

They will have no democracy, no acceptance of differing opinions and absolute power corrupts absolutley.

Viva La Revolucion! I say.

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#99 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

[QUOTE="OrkHammer007"]

Animatronic64

I don't know anyone who wears a Guy Fawkes mask in public all the time.

Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Animatronic64

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"]

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] Not what I meant, I was commenting on your "killing does work" line of thought on how to produce a good government foundation

AdmiralBison

as far as we know The Cartel is the government there.

Is there confidence in the Mexican government?

Can the people of Mexico trust the Mexican Government?

Is there even a constitution?

We don't want a war to keep going indefinately, but we also don't want an organisations who's values are blood money first, freedom for the people second to be in power.

They will have no democracy, no acceptance of differing opinions and absolute power corrupts absolutley.

Viva La Revolucion! I say.

Pretty much this. It has come down to the point where a violent overthrow is the only solution.