johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

How's everyone spending the Christmas holidays? Mine's been pretty ordinary so far. Watched a bunch of Christmas-themed movies over the past few days and Christmas day featured get-togethers and lots of food with family and close relatives.

We don't really do presents in my household so nothing of the sort to share. But if you got gifted anything interesting let us know!

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10553 Posts

boxing day (today) is the day i really enjoy.

xmas day is always hectic and tends to be a bit stressful. boxing day is when you can really kick back, relax, not leave the house and enjoy some good food / drink whilst watching some good tv / play some good games. plus there's always plenty of football on.

as for presents, got a bottle of this stuff this year and woo... kicks like a mule.

needs to be on the rocks to lessen the sting, but tastes amazing mixed with a little ginger beer or cola as well. definitely consume with caution though

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Sancho_Panzer  Online
Member since 2015 • 2525 Posts

Merry Christmas, all!!

No presents for me this year. I've been very bad :(

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3497 Posts

It was fine. I came back from holiday a day before Christmas Eve. To be honest, I still feel like I am in holiday mode than feeling festive.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I went through a blizzard that killed over 20 people so far. In a ironic twist I had family that was going to visit and the movie I picked for us to watch before I even knew the storm was coming was The Day After Tomorrow.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#6 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6108 Posts

Christmas was ok for me,thank you for asking. Got a few lottery tickets,gift cards and had a supper at a brother’s place.

Today is Boxing Day in Canada,same type of day as Black Friday.

Just finished work and got home and making a hot chocolate. Plans are simple for the rest of the night,play an hour or so of XSX,take a melatonin and straight to bed. Another work day tomorrow. Happy Holidays everyone.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 johnd13

@Macutchi: I'm a complete noob when it comes to alcohol but that seems like a fine whiskey.

As much as I enjoy having a proper family Christmas, nothing beats unwinding at home, doing the things you enjoy most.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 johnd13

@warmblur: Yeah I read about the blizzard on the news. People losing their lives, getting trapped, no electricity. Feels like a post-apocalyptic setting so I would say The Day After Tomorrow is an excellent choice. I do enjoy some irony and dark humor.

Rewgle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9 Rewgle
Member since 2022 • 414 Posts

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Gamespotters

I got some gift cards, clothes, a warm and fuzzy long-sleeved sweater thing, some candy and body wash.

I got mostly gift cards for everyone. I don't know what else to get anymore.

It's hard to believe the day came and went as quickly as it did.