Marc Anthony publicly trashed on Twitter for singing God Bless America

• 175 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

Racists shaming our country... AGAIN.

http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/55715208108/baseball-fans-super-angry-hispanic-american-superstar

(Warning - some "spicy" language in the Tweets)

Are people seriously this stupid and ignorant in the country?

Jehuty08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Jehuty08
Member since 2007 • 1950 Posts

Is it sad that Im not surprised by things like this anymore?

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Netherscourge

Is it sad that Im not surprised by things like this anymore?

Jehuty08

What's even more sad is that these people are posting with their real names and some photos of themselves and it's like they don't even care.

These are the instances where I hope the NSA IS tracking and logging all their names, photo IDs and statements so they can be compiled for use against them in the future. Maybe add them to a National Racists Database or something so they can be denied Social Security benefits when they retire for being UNAMERICAN themselves.

Oh wouldn't THAT be justice.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

I wish people would realize that Twitter is public and that this kind of hateful language isn't being protected.

Just proof that we're not a post-racial society by a long shot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

I love Public Shaming so much.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts
Disgraceful display of stupidity and prejudice.
Avatar image for J4ck_The_R1pper
J4ck_The_R1pper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 J4ck_The_R1pper
Member since 2013 • 57 Posts

Lest we forget 

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
Such much ignorant racism. Fact #1: He's American Fact #2: He's American becuz he was born in NY Fact: #3: Hes background is Puerto Rican, and PRicans are Americans Fact #4: Thats not the first time he's sang patriotic american songs even the anthem. Fact #5: Others who are "less" American have sang patriotic american songs as well as the anthem.
Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Netherscourge

Such much ignorant racism. Fact #1: He's American Fact #2: He's American becuz he was born in NY Fact: #3: Hes background is Puerto Rican, and PRicans are Americans Fact #4: Thats not the first time he's sang patriotic american songs even the anthem. Fact #5: Others who are "less" American have sang patriotic american songs as well as the anthem.Nengo_Flow

also...

Fact#5: Hispanics will be the majority population in the USA by 2043.

Fact#6: More American Citizens will speak Spanish than English, or in addition to English, by 2030.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

I think those idiots forgot the point of this Country. 

MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MissLibrarian
Member since 2008 • 9589 Posts

That article was amusing :3

It's a shame so many people in the first world are still so insular and uneducated. 

nomsayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 nomsayin
Member since 2013 • 1346 Posts

i'd like to think most of them are joking

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38662 Posts
twitter is basically advertising for anyone who wants to tell the world they're retarded...
nomsayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 nomsayin
Member since 2013 • 1346 Posts

I love Public Shaming so much.

Aljosa23
i don't like how they push particular viewpoints, like abortion being okay. things like this are fine though.
Wolf-Man2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 Wolf-Man2006
Member since 2006 • 4187 Posts

I guess since I'm part-hispanic, I might as well pack up my bags and go back to El Salvador if these guys are going to be our future

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Yeah F-- NewYork - Newyork is Puerto Rico 2.0 I can't believe these people don't realize the man's American...
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Fightingfan

I wish people would realize that Twitter is public and that this kind of hateful language isn't being protected.

jimkabrhel
I would say we're more racist. I like actual racism because at least you know it's there, but now we have silent racism. It's where you're a black man looking for a job, and they make you go through the whole process even though they won't hire you because you're black - wish they wouldn't waste people's time and simply say "I don't want your kind working here. You can fill that form out, but you're wasting your time".
Avatar image for deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

Why must we consider all people who are racist stupid? Just because they have different opinions than us doesn't make them any less intelligent than everyone else. I'm not racism by any means, but just because they are racist doesn't make them uneducated.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

Why must we consider all people who are racist stupid? Just because they have different opinions than us doesn't make them any less intelligent than everyone else. I'm not racism by any means, but just because they are racist doesn't make them uneducated.

sherman-tank1
Saying "this guy shouldn't be singing God Bless America because he looks hispanic" is pretty damn stupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

JML897

Saying "this guy shouldn't be singing God Bless America because he looks hispanic" is pretty damn stupid

It is stupid, but everybody is quick to say a racist is an idiot regardless of the situation. I'm not saying racism is right, but just because people have different beliefs doesn't make them all stupid.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Chris_Williams
[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

Fightingfan
I would say we're more racist. I like actual racism because at least you know it's there, but now we have silent racism. It's where you're a black man looking for a job, and they make you go through the whole process even though they won't hire you because you're black - wish they wouldn't waste people's time and simply say "I don't want your kind working here. You can fill that form out, but you're wasting your time".

how come black people always have to come up in a thread about racist even though the guy who people are being racist toward is latino, especially with you.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="JML897"][QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

sherman-tank1

It is stupid, but everybody is quick to say a racist is an idiot regardless of the situation. I'm not saying racism is right, but just because people have different beliefs doesn't make them all stupid.

did you not read those posts? The guy was born in America, most of these people didn't even know that and its not like he's a unknown person. He was married to Jennifer Lopez for christ sake. That's called being uneducated

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Fightingfan
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

Chris_Williams

how come black people always have to come up in a thread about racist even though the guy who people are being racist toward is latino, especially with you.

Since when was I black? It's a serious issue. I wish people would openly say they have a problem the color of an individuals skin than to beat around the bush.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

nomsayin

You can't be that naive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

[QUOTE="JML897"] Saying "this guy shouldn't be singing God Bless America because he looks hispanic" is pretty damn stupid Chris_Williams

did you not read those posts? The guy was born in America, most of these people didn't even know that. That's called being uneducated

I'm talking generally. Obviously these people are ignorant.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Fightingfan
They should of at least made fun of him for looking like a crack head.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#27 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

[QUOTE="nomsayin"]

worlock77

You can't be that naive.

Look who you are talking to.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Chris_Williams
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"] I would say we're more racist. I like actual racism because at least you know it's there, but now we have silent racism. It's where you're a black man looking for a job, and they make you go through the whole process even though they won't hire you because you're black - wish they wouldn't waste people's time and simply say "I don't want your kind working here. You can fill that form out, but you're wasting your time".

Since when was I black? It's a serious issue. I wish people would openly say they have a problem the color of an individuals skin than to beat around the bush.

I never called you black but you always need to make everything about being racist toward black people. I guess I worded it wrong, I'm saying why are you always bringing up racism toward black people in threads that have nothing to do with it?
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Fightingfan
[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] how come black people always have to come up in a thread about racist even though the guy who people are being racist toward is latino, especially with you.

I never called you black but you always need to make everything about being racist toward black people. I guess I worded it wrong, I'm saying why are you always bringing up racism toward black people in threads that have nothing to do with it?

The color example was redundant - you just happen to pick at it. Who's the racist now!
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="nomsayin"]

jimkabrhel

You can't be that naive.

Look who you are talking to.

Good point.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]It is stupid, but everybody is quick to say a racist is an idiot regardless of the situation. I'm not saying racism is right, but just because people have different beliefs doesn't make them all stupid.

sherman-tank1

did you not read those posts? The guy was born in America, most of these people didn't even know that. That's called being uneducated

what viable reason is there to hate someone who is a different skin color then you are? If you can give me a reason I won't call people who do it idiots.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Chris_Williams
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"] Since when was I black? It's a serious issue. I wish people would openly say they have a problem the color of an individuals skin than to beat around the bush.

The color example was redundant - you just happen to pick at it. Who's the racist now!

this isn't the first time you done it, I'm just curious.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Fightingfan

what viable reason is there to hate someone who is a different skin color then you are? If you can give me a reason I won't call people who do it idiots.Chris_Williams
Certain races are predisposed to diseases, and thus I wish to eliminate those disease from my gene pool.

E.g Blacks typically have sickle cell trait. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] did you not read those posts? The guy was born in America, most of these people didn't even know that. That's called being uneducated Chris_Williams

what viable reason is there to hate someone who is a different skin color then you are? If you can give me a reason I won't call people who do it idiots.

Maybe they just don't like other colored people? It is like biting your fingernails. There is no logical reason for doing it, but people do it anyway. Doesn't make them stupid.

lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#35 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts

Damn that was depression.

Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts

LOL the guy is American 

lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#37 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] what viable reason is there to hate someone who is a different skin color then you are? If you can give me a reason I won't call people who do it idiots.Fightingfan

Certain races are predisposed to diseases, and thus I wish to eliminate those disease from my gene pool.

wow... smh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] what viable reason is there to hate someone who is a different skin color then you are? If you can give me a reason I won't call people who do it idiots.lowkey254

wow... smh

He is joking.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Fightingfan
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] what viable reason is there to hate someone who is a different skin color then you are? If you can give me a reason I won't call people who do it idiots.lowkey254

wow... smh

It's a valid reason - not saying it's mine.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 worlock77

Is someone really getting bothered about ignorant racist shitbags being called stupid?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Is someone really getting bothered about ignorant racist shitbags being called stupid?

worlock77

I have a problem with calling people shitbags because they a different opinion.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]I'm talking generally. Obviously these people are ignorant.

sherman-tank1

Maybe they just don't like other colored people? It is like biting your fingernails. There is no logical reason for doing it, but people do it anyway. Doesn't make them stupid.

But as a human race, isn't the point of anything on this planet is to breed and pass along genes? You don't see animals of different fur colors not liking each other. They just see their species and not the color of their fur. Also did you just tried to relate racism to biting your fingernails? You haven't given me a viable reason. Sounds like you would be one of those people who would post something like that on twitter and just wanna defend it. Racism is stupid as hell, I understand if you would be uncomfortable around other ethnicities if you didn't grow up with that. But to actually hold malice toward an individual because of something they had no say in or choice is stupid stupid and more stupid.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

sherman-tank1

Too bad.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Fightingfan
[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] what viable reason is there to hate someone who is a different skin color then you are? If you can give me a reason I won't call people who do it idiots.Chris_Williams

But as a human race, isn't the point of anything on this planet is to breed and pass along genes? You don't see animals of different fur colors not liking each other. They just see their species and not the color of their fur. Also did you just tried to relate racism to biting your fingernails? You haven't given me a viable reason. Sounds like you would be one of those people who would post something like that on twitter and just wanna defend it

I never seen a chihuahua have sex with a Great Dane.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] what viable reason is there to hate someone who is a different skin color then you are? If you can give me a reason I won't call people who do it idiots.Chris_Williams

But as a human race, isn't the point of anything on this planet is to breed and pass along genes? You don't see animals of different fur colors not liking each other. They just see their species and not the color of their fur. Also did you just tried to relate racism to biting your fingernails? You haven't given me a viable reason. Sounds like you would be one of those people who would post something like that on twitter and just wanna defend it

Oh great, now I'm being accused of racism because I believe racists shouldn't be downgraded because they have a different opinion than us.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

worlock77

Too bad.

Too bad for what? 

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

worlock77
Now, now. They're not stupid, they just "have a different opinion". :roll:
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]Maybe they just don't like other colored people? It is like biting your fingernails. There is no logical reason for doing it, but people do it anyway. Doesn't make them stupid.

sherman-tank1

Oh great, now I'm being accused of racism because I believe racists shouldn't be downgraded because they have a different opinion than us.

I didn't see any opinions in those twitter posts. No one said he singing was horrible, no one said "I think he was alright", no one said he sung great. All the posts and that site were about how he wasn't an American. Which isn't a opinion because its a fact that he was born here in America. So what were the opinions in the posts? I must have missed them. Those were ignorant stupid posts. People even replied to a few of those posts and told those people he was born in America and yet because he's latino, they still didn't consider him American. How is that not stupid.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Fightingfan
[QUOTE="worlock77"]

JML897

That's how I feel about religious people, but I don't call them names.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

JML897

Well these people obviously are stupid but not all of them. We may disagree with them but I have met some very intelligent racists. Should they call us stupid because we don't agree with them?