Man who claims he speaks to God allegedly plants explosives in neighbors' yards

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

MILLCREEK A SWAT situation has developed in Milcreek, where a man appears to have set up explosive devices in his yard possibly neighbors.

Neighbors say the man is David Baker and has a series of websites and YouTube videos in which he talks about the apocalypse and exhibits bizarre behavior. He is also seen using weapons and describing how to make explosive devices using trip wires.

Police aren't sure how dangerous the situation is, but homes in the area near 3750 South 3100 East have been evacuated and police are actively working on the situation. The situation appears to be getting worse and police have expanded the area of the evacuation in the last few minutes.

There are also reports that his home is booby trapped. He is also said to have put explosive devices in the yards of his neighbors. it is unclear whether police were called because a device was found or because of his behavior

Baker allegedly planted an explosive device on a home in Thousand Oaks circle in the east bench.

Neighbors say he allegedly came home in the early afternoon yelling "The police will be coming," then ran into his house and closed the garage door.

It is believed the man is mentally disturbed.

Police are aware of the man and said he has made threats to police before. They also says he has posted many videos in which he makes threatening messages to police.

He also claims to be running for president. On videos posted, he claims God is his vice-presidential running mate and he appears to claim that God's name is Mike Proctor.

"God's my vice presidential candidate," Baker said in a video posted Sept. 17. "It's Mike Proctor. And he said to remind everybody that we're going to put the NRA out of business. Do you know how?"

Baker is seen on the videos unshaven and erratic. He also claims that God speaks to him as he wanders around his home filming himself.

"Hello my name is David Baker and I talk to God," he announces at one point.

"One of the problems talking the God is he says so many things to me, it's hard to keep them all straight," Baker said.

Baker claims in the videos that when he smokes extremely large amnounts of marijuana, which he often calls "blueberry toast" that God begins to speak with him and he feels "God, the Son, and the Holy Spirit."

He also said his role was to "crush" the spirit of "lesser men."

"What I was put on this Earth to do is to crush the spirit of lesser men. Anybody who lies to hurt, I make feel uncomfortable."

In many videos, hetalks about his presidential position on guns(some swearing occurs in the video). He claims that everyone over the age of 25 "must" own a gun.

"When the revolution comes it will not be televised, it will be live, and I want everyone in this country armed," he shouts.

Later he says, "Don't let the Devil take over. Turd-blossom is gonna come and take your guns. Obama's gonna come and take your guns."

Many of the statements made by Baker on his litany of online accounts seem foreboding and disturbed. At one point, heclaimsthat if he is not elected president, there will be consequences.

"If Proctor BAKER is not elected to the white house, this country will know 13 years of HELL - the ultimate BURNING MAN - with Turd Blossom still in charge of World Government."

Many of the videos, blog posts and extensiveTwitterposts seem to coincide roughly with the date Sept. 17. He also claims that 17 is his "favorite number," and that 17 is the only "truly random number." Dozens of posts were made to Twitter and blogs, as well as at least 4 posts to YouTube, though several were made the day before and the day after Sept. 17.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=22271720&nid=148&title=man-who-claims-he-speaks-to-god-allegedly-plants-explosives-in-neighbors-yards&s_cid=featured-1

story_635

haha damn. you think he's got a chance to the GOP nominee in 2016?ONLY JOKING

In all seriousness: lol Utah.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
I believe it, all religions are crazy and violent.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

I wonder if living near Mt. Olympus made him think he was talking to Zeus.

rocinante_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rocinante_
Member since 2012 • 1772 Posts

religion of peace?

leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

I didn't know crazy people existed...

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts
Clearly, he needs some psychiatric help.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts
Clearly, he needs some psychiatric help. l4dak47
hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#8 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts
Not religious, schizophrenic.
Avatar image for Chow_Mein_Kampf
Chow_Mein_Kampf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Chow_Mein_Kampf
Member since 2012 • 6203 Posts

God told him to strike...........

krazykillaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 krazykillaz
Member since 2002 • 21141 Posts
If God said it, who are we to question it?
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts
lol, I have a cousin named Mike Proctor. Does this mean God is my cousin? Nice.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
Member since 2008 • 5396 Posts

He also claims to be running for president. On videos posted, he claims God is his vice-presidential running mate and he appears to claim that God's name is Mike Proctor.

Aljosa23

Sounds legit.