This topic is locked from further discussion.

caribo2222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 caribo2222
Member since 2006 • 1181 Posts

Stories of love the greatest emotion in the world. How did your relationships develop?, have you ever been in love? How many girlfriends/boyfriends have you had?

I was in one relationships which developed like this, basically i gotpaired up with a particular guy i have not spoken too beforein science class. We started talking and i found out he was interested in games, the same games as me!. I felt an attraction towards him. I would give him a 7/10 in looks, and he suggested we meet up in out of school hours, so he took my number and i his and guess what we met up to have a coffee. We started meeting up regulary and my attraction grew. I started going to his house and we got drunk one day. By this time i had told him i was gay he suddenly kissed me, and we kissed again, it just felt so right and from that day forward he was my boyfriend.

I have been in love a couple of times

Had about 2 boyfriends

It's so hard trying to find another gay guy to go out with, they are so rare to find and you straight people are so lucky to have many options.

Kcube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Kcube
Member since 2003 • 25398 Posts

I have felt alot of kinds of love but never lke I am feeling for someone now.

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

I never loved nobody fully....

Always one foot, on the groud~

sonofsmeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sonofsmeagle
Member since 2010 • 4317 Posts

well i'm pretty close to being in love with this one wonderful person.

But from what some of my girl friends have said from just me talking about her they think i already am in love.

sick_dope_rad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 sick_dope_rad
Member since 2009 • 118 Posts

I suppose kinda once. I've only had two girlfriends. One in middle school, not a real relationship, instant messaging and **** like that. My next girlfriend was in high school. I actually knew her because she was my middle school girlfriends older friend, she was kind of trashy..lol when I met her first iwas with my middle schoole girlfriend at the rec and she was making out with a scary gangster type.

When I got in high school, she started talking to me, I had kinda had a crush on her and I guess I somehow made an impression on her. Anyways we had a normal relationship. I would go over to her house in the trailor park and we would watch movies lol. She told me she liked me because I was a nice guy, unlike all other male figures in her life.

It ended after I constantly accused her and my best friend of flirting with each other (so high school right?) My friend did actually ask er out right after we broke up..soo it wasn't all paranoid selfishness on my part. It got even more screwed up when, after I quit talking to my best friend, he got in a freak hockey accident, almost died, and became terribly brain damaged. The girl got pregnant by the next loser boyfriend she had after me (and after she turned my best friend down), which is exactly what I was trying to protect her from.

That was all like freshmen year, I'm about to graduate (only my 3rd year in high school though), and I've kinda avoided getting in any real girlfriend kind of relationships. Altough I've realized every girl I've almost got involved with has been the same kind of damsel in distress, that doesn't have a single good person in their life. I don't know if I go for the desperate because they're easier to impress, or because there's some part of my subconcious that senses these girl sorrows before they even tell me their story and forces me to be attracted to them.

sonofsmeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sonofsmeagle
[QUOTE="sick_dope_rad"]

I suppose kinda once. I've only had two girlfriends. One in middle school, not a real relationship, instant messaging and **** like that. My next girlfriend was in high school. I actually knew her because she was my middle school girlfriends older friend, she was kind of trashy..lol when I met her first iwas with my middle schoole girlfriend at the rec and she was making out with a scary gangster type.

When I got in high school, she started talking to me, I had kinda had a crush on her and I guess I somehow made an impression on her. Anyways we had a normal relationship. I would go over to her house in the trailor park and we would watch movies lol. She told me she liked me because I was a nice guy, unlike all other male figures in her life.

It ended after I constantly accused her and my best friend of flirting with each other (so high school right?) My friend did actually ask er out right after we broke up..soo it wasn't all paranoid selfishness on my part. It got even more screwed up when, after I quit talking to my best friend, he got in a freak hockey accident, almost died, and became terribly brain damaged. The girl got pregnant by the next loser boyfriend she had after me (and after she turned my best friend down), which is exactly what I was trying to protect her from.

That was all like freshmen year, I'm about to graduate (only my 3rd year in high school though), and I've kinda avoided getting in any real girlfriend kind of relationships. Altough I've realized every girl I've almost got involved with has been the same kind of damsel in distress, that doesn't have a single good person in their life. I don't know if I go for the desperate because they're easier to impress, or because there's some part of my subconcious that senses these girl sorrows before they even tell me their story and forces me to be attracted to them.

WOW just wow, feel sorry for you and her mate
MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MissLibrarian
Member since 2008 • 9589 Posts

I have been in love. I have had one serious relationship that lasted five years.

It didn't last forever though and it wasn't exactly a lovely rosy tale. When it started I thought I knew everything, when it ended I knew that I didn't.

sick_dope_rad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 sick_dope_rad
Member since 2009 • 118 Posts
[QUOTE="sonofsmeagle"][QUOTE="sick_dope_rad"]

WOW just wow, feel sorry for you and her mate

Thanks for the sympathy. ha. I've actually talked to her recently, she's living with the dude, so I guess his family is taking care of her and the baby, which makes me feel better. But they both dropped out of high school, so I have no idea what they think they're gonna do with their lives.
artichoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 artichoke
Member since 2006 • 2271 Posts
Yea, and if it had worked out it would of been a great story to tell the kids, unfortunately it did not.
Agent-Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Agent-Zero
Member since 2009 • 6198 Posts
The greatest love story of all time is Jim and Pam duh. We met at our first(and current) job. I was a senior in high school(2008), she was a junior at the same school. Although we had never met before, our younger sisters were friends yet we never met. I still remember the first time I saw her. She was collecting carts in the parking lot. Her hair used to be really frizzy and curly. I didn't really talk to her the first month or so, I was really shy. She recently told me how she always told her friend who worked there how cute I was before she started there. I remember the first time I talked to her for an extended time, not sure what I said but I remember. Then a bunch of us went to six flags magic mountain, and we just started holding hands. Then back at school we were at lunch together and I was too nervous to kiss her. So the bell rang and she said, "Well are you going to kiss me or not?" and that's when I knew. So I did, and she says, "Is that it?" Things were going pretty good for a bit. And then I got scared. I'm not sure why but I was scared to be with her. Terrified of commitment. So I only hung out with her at work or school. And I was a pretty crappy boyfriend. We did lose our virginity to each other somewhere in between. And she thought that I didn't like her, when infact I was in love with her! So she broke up with me. I was trying to find the words to tell her its not what she thinks. But then after that I realized I need to grow some balls. That was almost two years ago. I'm still in love with her. We still work together and we are best friends. She got a new boyfriend, an older guy 8 years older. He used to be a cashier now he does night crew, thank goodness I don't have to see him anymore. Anyways I feel like she still likes me, I'm 99% postive. It's not just me being disillusioned by my own mind. Co-workers see it, even random customers comment on our "connection". That was way too long, and I'm probably leaving stuff out.
GD-1369211121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 GD-1369211121
Member since 2006 • 4087 Posts

I've been in love once. Sometimes I think I am still in love with her even though we haven't really spoken for two years. Weird I know.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

this thread brought me to tears,i can't stay..

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

It's so hard trying to find another gay guy to go out with, they are so rare to find and you straight people are so lucky to have many options.

caribo2222

Yeah, I am so lucky that I have SO many options that at 22 I have yet to have had a relationship....

Anyways, having not been in a relationship I really don't see it right to say I have ever "loved" anyone.

I may soon end up in a relationship with a girl, but my uncertainty has grown as of late. IDK if it is my anxiety making me stupid again, but after finally going out with the girl it just feels like things have changed and despite seemingly having a good time, we somehow just grew way apart...

If we do end up dating and things get better again, then I may very well experience love.

babyshoes-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 babyshoes-
Member since 2010 • 37 Posts

Yep, I've been in love. Had a two year long-distance relationship right out of high school. (Don't know how I thought that one would work...) I've been with my current boyfriend for about a year now. I think that once you "mature" you start to realize what a deep emotion love is. Most of us just think of bunnies and rainbows and etc etc etc. It's not that at all. I'm sure most of you know that though.

Avatar image for SuprmanLuvHandl
SuprmanLuvHandl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SuprmanLuvHandl
Member since 2010 • 989 Posts

I love lamp.

MrMe1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MrMe1000
Member since 2007 • 2215 Posts

Stories of love the greatest emotion in the world. How did your relationships develop?, have you ever been in love? How many girlfriends/boyfriends have you had?

I was in one relationships which developed like this, basically i gotpaired up with a particular guy i have not spoken too beforein science class. We started talking and i found out he was interested in games, the same games as me!. I felt an attraction towards him. I would give him a 7/10 in looks, and he suggested we meet up in out of school hours, so he took my number and i his and guess what we met up to have a coffee. We started meeting up regulary and my attraction grew. I started going to his house and we got drunk one day. By this time i had told him i was gay he suddenly kissed me, and we kissed again, it just felt so right and from that day forward he was my boyfriend.

Had about 2 boyfriends

caribo2222

OMG!!!!!

You caught me totally offgaurd with the gay factor! And I guess if you want to find other gay guys then you could go to gay clubs.

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
After my parent's divorce I had to go to a teen support group I wasn't very happy with the idea I mean I was barely 12, I liked the divorce tho but the idea of going there was a big no no. Anyways I never really lliked it until I made a friend, there was this guy let's called him James. I met james when I was 12 and he was 13. We soon became friends and I really like talking to him, he was my confident, my brother, my good friend. When we were 14 this girl showed up in the group let's call her Kira, well kira was very VERY beautiful I didn't like her but she just was..one day I had to give advice to her (they made us do that in the group) and well guess my advice worked and she thanked me for it, we started to get closer and then she became part of hour gruop she was the same age as James and us 3 became best friends, after a couple of months she tells me that she liked me. I never really tried this whole love thing and since we were friends, confidents I thought it would be a nice relationship, she was as I said very beautiful and I was....not. I couldn't understand how she would be with a guy like me. We were in a relationship for over a year until one day she tells me that she liked James, she loved me but liked james and prefered to leave than to choose and lose a friend. I said ok no problem I'm your friend after all, if you love him I can't really do anything about it, when one truly loves someone one prefers the happiness of that person even if it means sacrifcing one's happiness so I told her you got my blessing. And we broke up in good terms but we all remained friends Little by little I started to notice some things, we were supposed to meet at some place and I ended up waiting alone, they started to talk more in private, I felt like I was being ignored until one day I didn't hear from any of them again. A few weeks later I was told by the doctor of the support group that her dad was being trasnfered to the city and since james lives there too he also transfred. (The doc didn't know bout their relationship) and well they kinda abandoned me. And that was how I lost my first love, how my heart was first broken and how I lost my two best friends. *Yeah forever alone pic goes here* Of course this could be a big fat lie, but this is a forum...I can post whatever I want without shame of being recognized :P Truth is that was when I was going to 11th grade, I'm already in 3rd year of collge that was a long time ago but still, no kid should experience the loneliness and that feeling of being abandoned by the people you trust
sonofsmeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sonofsmeagle
[QUOTE="MrMe1000"]

[QUOTE="caribo2222"]

Had about 2 boyfriends

OMG!!!!!

You caught me totally offgaurd with the gay factor! And I guess if you want to find other gay guys then you could go to gay clubs.

quickly we need a hero *turns on secret donald sutherland light to beam into the sky* we need xaos.
Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15580 Posts

Really liked a girl.

Got Friendzoned.

Not the worlds most cheery love story but that's about the best I've got.

MrMe1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MrMe1000
[QUOTE="sonofsmeagle"][QUOTE="MrMe1000"]

[QUOTE="caribo2222"]

Had about 2 boyfriends

OMG!!!!!

quickly we need a hero *turns on secret donald sutherland light to beam into the sky* we need xaos.

Dude I don't know what your saying!
sonofsmeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 sonofsmeagle

[QUOTE="sonofsmeagle"][QUOTE="MrMe1000"]

OMG!!!!!

MrMe1000

ok now you really need xaos now.

MrMe1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MrMe1000

[QUOTE="MrMe1000"][QUOTE="sonofsmeagle"] quickly we need a hero *turns on secret donald sutherland light to beam into the sky* we need xaos.sonofsmeagle

ok now you really need xaos now.

I still don't! Quick get a straight jacket this man is mad!

Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#23 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
I tried to love different people but I either chicken out and try to find something wrong and be pessimistic or I just end up being rejected. Sad and funny thing is I do the same to other girls.
LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
Attraction, but never seriousness lovness.
pengo93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#25 pengo93
Member since 2009 • 2005 Posts

A few years ago now, but basically she was my best friend. She was funny, mature, smart, attractive and all those other good qualities. Anyway, eventually she moved to a different school but I still saw her from time to time. One day she told me about how she was into my other best friend and eventually she developed a WoW addiction and we lost contact.

Recently I've pulled myself out of a pit of depression and starting getting my confidence back. Eventually I met a girl who shared pretty much all the same interest as me and also helped her out of her own depression. We'd been getting really close until all of a sudden she hits me with the "I met a guy" bat. Just before Valentine's Day. Feelsbadman.

stevoqwerty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 stevoqwerty
Member since 2006 • 4029 Posts

Love Story? LOVE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!11 As in Taylor Swift's LOVE STORY???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!! haha jks :P

Anyway nah, I'm pretty much forever alone guy even at 17. I know how I ends so I won't even try.

Avatar image for LieutenantFeist
LieutenantFeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LieutenantFeist
Member since 2008 • 1529 Posts

I love lamp.

SuprmanLuvHandl

:D Do you really love the lamp?

DreamnDayUnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 DreamnDayUnite
Member since 2011 • 428 Posts
OMG!!!!! You caught me totally offgaurd with the gay factor! And I guess if you want to find other gay guys then you could go to gay clubs.MrMe1000
I love going gay clubbing. My only problem is wiping the blood off my bat afterwards.
pengo93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29 pengo93
Member since 2009 • 2005 Posts

[QUOTE="MrMe1000"]OMG!!!!! You caught me totally offgaurd with the gay factor! And I guess if you want to find other gay guys then you could go to gay clubs.DreamnDayUnite
I love going gay clubbing. My only problem is wiping the blood off my bat afterwards.

:lol: Third ****ing lol today. Sure, there have been other lols, but this is a ****ing lol. I salute you good sir.

Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts
I only felt love once, now that love transformed into HATE.
MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MissLibrarian
Member since 2008 • 9589 Posts

[QUOTE="MrMe1000"]

[QUOTE="caribo2222"]..by this time i had told him i was gay he suddenly kissed me, and we kissed again, it just felt so right and from that day forward he was my boyfriend....sonofsmeagle

OMG!!!!!

Hahaha!

metalkitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 metalkitten
Member since 2004 • 9249 Posts
[QUOTE="caribo2222"]

Had about 2 boyfriends

u should join the relationship union!!! please do, i think u could be great there! anyway its really hard for me to fall, so i only been in love with my bf, it took time... i need to be REALLY good friends first, so yeah it took years and im bi so i got both sexes to choose from:P and it still took me forever to find the one anyway happy for u!