Live action beat-em-up challenge: Dragonball vs. The Last Airbender

Avatar image for DEVILinIRON
DEVILinIRON

6536

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 6536 Posts

Which do you think will win in a fight? Also, if I had to watch one, which one should it be?

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

46800

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 46800 Posts

The Last Airbender did a Hell of a job better than Dragonball. The visual, character model right and the story at the very least was more accurate to the source material and Dragonball, I don't know what the hell I was watching.

Avatar image for crimsonbrute
CrimsonBrute

25603

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#3 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

@davillain-: But dragonball had Emmy Rossum.

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

46800

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 46800 Posts

@crimsonbrute: Even Emmy Rossum couldn't wish this movie to be save.

Avatar image for crimsonbrute
CrimsonBrute

25603

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#5 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

@davillain-: Wish...

I see what you did there.

Still, DB gets a point for her alone.

Avatar image for Jag85
Jag85

15667

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 218

User Lists: 0

#6 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 15667 Posts
@davillain- said:

The Last Airbender did a Hell of a job better than Dragonball. The visual, character model right and the story at the very least was more accurate to the source material and Dragonball, I don't know what the hell I was watching.

The Last Airbender was terrible. But Dragonball Evolution was so atrocious that it makes even The Last Airbender look at least somewhat decent by comparison.

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

46800

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#7 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 46800 Posts

@Jag85 said:
@davillain- said:

The Last Airbender did a Hell of a job better than Dragonball. The visual, character model right and the story at the very least was more accurate to the source material and Dragonball, I don't know what the hell I was watching.

The Last Airbender was terrible. But Dragonball Evolution was so atrocious that it makes even The Last Airbender look at least somewhat decent by comparison.

The funny thing is, Last Airbender was profitable vs Dragon Ball: Evolution. Back than, the cartoon series was so popular, it made the movie more money then it earn...until it was too late we all found out it was shit!

Avatar image for Jag85
Jag85

15667

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 218

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 15667 Posts

@davillain- said:

The funny thing is, Last Airbender was profitable vs Dragon Ball: Evolution. Back than, the cartoon series was so popular, it made the movie more money then it earn...until it was too late we all found out it was shit!

Well, Evolution had a relatively low budget compared to Last Airbender. The Last Airbender was also directed by M. Night Shyamalan, whose movies somehow always manage to turn a profit even when they're terrible (except for After Earth which flopped). Also, DBZ's popularity was waning around the time Evolution released (before a resurgence with DB Super), whereas Last Airbender released at the height of Avatar's popularity (before declining after Legend of Korra).

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

45531

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 45531 Posts

Dragon Ball: Evolution is one of those movies where you can look at a single frame and inherently know how bad it is.