Lets talk about Syria...

• 152 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EagleEyedOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 EagleEyedOne
Member since 2013 • 1676 Posts
[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

so there is a chance America won't attack?

CommandoAgent

no

And risk an full regional conflict? after the defeat of David Cameron in the British Parliament we can expect the same for next week, honestly if you want to believe John Kerry go right ahead. And YouTube as proof.

I'd have to agree. If the UK did not agree to interfere then the U.S. will follow. There has not been a conflict the US was involved in that the UK did not follow.
Avatar image for deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
Member since 2009 • 2944 Posts
[QUOTE="Person0"][QUOTE="one_plum"]

Um... if you don't try to find out what exactly happened, why would you carry bold accusations before you can get a conclusive confirmation?

CommandoAgent
Nothing in war is 100% but we do have evidence of who did it. And surprisingly enough it points to the gov't.

You actually believe that four pages evidence? you cant be serious, the rebels did it and look whose benefiting it from all this they are.

There is more evidence then those 4 pages. What evidence is there that the rebels did it?
CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#103 CommandoAgent
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts
[QUOTE="CommandoAgent"][QUOTE="wis3boi"]

no

EagleEyedOne
And risk an full regional conflict? after the defeat of David Cameron in the British Parliament we can expect the same for next week, honestly if you want to believe John Kerry go right ahead. And YouTube as proof.

I'd have to agree. If the UK did not agree to interfere then the U.S. will follow. There has not been a conflict the US was involved in that the UK did not follow.

Its almost as if this thread is for the Obama air strikes in Syria i hope these users realize we would be helping Islamist Rebels FSA backed by the Saudi Regime, thats whom gains if the frenziedly anti minorities rebels win. Forget to mention the FSA have being also still targeting kurds in the north of Syria for the past two months.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
[QUOTE="CommandoAgent"][QUOTE="EagleEyedOne"][QUOTE="CommandoAgent"] And risk an full regional conflict? after the defeat of David Cameron in the British Parliament we can expect the same for next week, honestly if you want to believe John Kerry go right ahead. And YouTube as proof.

Its almost as if this thread is for the Obama air strikes in Syria i hope these users realize we would be helping Islamist Rebels FSA backed by the Saudi Regime, thats whom gains if the frenziedly anti minorities rebels win. Forget to mention the FSA have being also still targeting kurds in the north of Syria for the past two months.

The FSA are the moderates. The Saudis are backing the more extremist groups. the FSA and Kurds have also reached a peace...
CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 CommandoAgent
[QUOTE="CommandoAgent"][QUOTE="Person0"][QUOTE="one_plum"]

Um... if you don't try to find out what exactly happened, why would you carry bold accusations before you can get a conclusive confirmation?

Person0
Nothing in war is 100% but we do have evidence of who did it. And surprisingly enough it points to the gov't.

You actually believe that four pages evidence? you cant be serious, the rebels did it and look whose benefiting it from all this they are.

There is more evidence then those 4 pages. What evidence is there that the rebels did it?[/QUOTE Where is the evidence that the Syrian Arab Army did Person0 did it? on YouTube? BM Blog? really? i am not stupid. "What evidence is there that the rebels did it?" Since the British FS William Hague didn't have any evidence to show the British MPs any actual evidence what evidence do you? Phone calls intercepted nonsense in which i dont buy?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

[QUOTE="Person0"][QUOTE="CommandoAgent"] Nothing in war is 100% but we do have evidence of who did it. And surprisingly enough it points to the gov't.CommandoAgent

There is more evidence then those 4 pages. What evidence is there that the rebels did it?[/QUOTE Where is the evidence that the Syrian Arab Army did Person0 did it? on YouTube? BM Blog? really? i am not stupid. "What evidence is there that the rebels did it?" Since the British FS William Hague didn't have any evidence to show the British MPs any actual evidence what evidence do you? Phone calls intercepted nonsense in which i dont buy?

Lol whats wrong with BM's blog? We now the rockets used to deliver the chemicals have only been seen used by the govt forces.

We know the rockets came from the direction of several govt bases.

We know the rockets hit rebel controlled areas

We know that an assault by govt forces followed up the chemical attacks

We knew 3 days before it happened the govt was preparing for a chemical attack

We know the govt has large stock piles of chemical weapons (while the rebels don't)

We know the govt delayed UN inspectors by shelling the area with conventional weapons.

Seems pretty strong evidence to me. And this is the non- classified things

Now abouut that evidence of it being the rebels...

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 CommandoAgent
[QUOTE="Person0"][QUOTE="CommandoAgent"][QUOTE="EagleEyedOne"] I'd have to agree. If the UK did not agree to interfere then the U.S. will follow. There has not been a conflict the US was involved in that the UK did not follow.

The FSA are the moderates. The Saudis are backing the more extremist groups. the FSA and Kurds have also reached a peace...

Yeah the FSA are the moderates. Whom are chasing out the minorities and there weapons are also from the Saudi regime to. And also use Child Soldiers but hey thats very moderate for you isn't it? "the FSA and Kurds have also reached a peace" No they haven't the KNC alliance arent seen by the Kurds as great so far, PPK, PYD havent joined them, nice try though.
CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 CommandoAgent

[QUOTE="CommandoAgent"][QUOTE="Person0"] You actually believe that four pages evidence? you cant be serious, the rebels did it and look whose benefiting it from all this they are. Person0

Lol whats wrong with BM's blog? We now the rockets used to deliver the chemicals have only been seen used by the govt forces.

We know the govt has large stock piles of chemical weapons (while the rebels don't)

We know the govt delayed UN inspectors by shelling the area with conventional weapons.

1. The Reaction by brown moses after being Challenged and questioned. "Conspiracy theorists, I know I've got you very excited, but tweet your boring theories to me and I'll block you, not interested at all" Just like John Kerry We Know, We know which has being stated 30 times by Kerry. "We know the govt delayed UN inspectors by shelling the area with conventional weapons." It wasn't the Syrian govt it was the UN itself here's the link for it with sources. http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/08/23/un_blocking_its_own_chemical_weapons_investigation_into_syria U.N. Slowing Its Own Chemical Weapons Investigation In Syria " It's an active war zone in Damascus," said Kennedy, who has gained extensive experience managing U.N. humanitarian operations in the world's deadliest trouble spots over the past 20 years. "I was there a few months ago: you hear every day impacts, shells, there might be 10 in a day, you might hear 80 in a day. You can see airstrikes, you can see artillery. You get shot at, I was only there for 3 and ½ days as a visitor and my car was shot, we were shot at twice," including once by an unidentified sniper. " "We know the govt has large stock piles of chemical weapons (while the rebels don't)" Oh really just like the same Intel we had on Iraq? "We know the rockets came from the direction of several govt bases." You must be following the rebel sources on twitter as well BM arent you? let me guess base 155th? where is the proof Person0? "We know that an assault by govt forces followed up the chemical attacks" Where is the proof that it was an chemical attack? YouTube videos or the wisdom of William Hague? "Seems pretty strong evidence to me. And this is the non- classified things" LOL and all this from where? CNN? Twitter rebel sources? you know there is a large majority of people world wide whom dont buy you right? "Now abouut that evidence of it being the rebels" Now are you aware your beloved rebels have being making tunnels in Damascus?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
[QUOTE="CommandoAgent"][QUOTE="Person0"][QUOTE="CommandoAgent"] Its almost as if this thread is for the Obama air strikes in Syria i hope these users realize we would be helping Islamist Rebels FSA backed by the Saudi Regime, thats whom gains if the frenziedly anti minorities rebels win. Forget to mention the FSA have being also still targeting kurds in the north of Syria for the past two months.

Yeah the FSA are the moderates. Whom are chasing out the minorities and there weapons are also from the Saudi regime to. And also use Child Soldiers but hey thats very moderate for you isn't it? "the FSA and Kurds have also reached a peace" No they haven't the KNC alliance arent seen by the Kurds as great so far, PPK, PYD havent joined them, nice try though.

Neither side has its hands clean. Compared to the others the FSA is moderate. The FSA and YPG have made peace from what ive seen. the kurds are still fighting the Jihadist rebels though.
CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 CommandoAgent

By the for the user whom still believes the FSA are modatres do read the following.

Syrian opposition chooses Saudi-backed leader

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/06/us-syria-crisis-idUSBRE9650A620130706

"The Syrian National Coalition chose Ahmad Jarba as its president after a close runoff vote that reinforced the influence of Saudi Arabia over a perpetually divided opposition movement that has struggled to convince its Western and Arab allies that its fighters are ready to be given sophisticated foreign weaponry."

How much longer are you going to deny it?

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 CommandoAgent

[QUOTE="CommandoAgent"][QUOTE="Person0"] The FSA are the moderates. The Saudis are backing the more extremist groups. the FSA and Kurds have also reached a peace...Person0

Neither side has its hands clean. Compared to the others the FSA is moderate. The FSA and YPG have made peace from what ive seen. the kurds are still fighting the Jihadist rebels though.

Your still going with it? i have to say your sounding desperate knowing how everyone is agaisnt the FSA and there Gulf regimes agenda on Syria. The FSA are not moderates. "The FSA and YPG have made peace from what ive seen. " What you seen was a draft version of the supposed process, but no they haven't by the way. The Free Syrian Army are also allied with the ISIS.

So you cant really the try propaganda on here or on me with that. The FSA have being getting weapons from the Gulf regimes as well as aid supplies for there troops.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

[QUOTE="Person0"]

[QUOTE="CommandoAgent"] There is more evidence then those 4 pages. What evidence is there that the rebels did it?[/QUOTE Where is the evidence that the Syrian Arab Army did Person0 did it? on YouTube? BM Blog? really? i am not stupid. "What evidence is there that the rebels did it?" Since the British FS William Hague didn't have any evidence to show the British MPs any actual evidence what evidence do you? Phone calls intercepted nonsense in which i dont buy?CommandoAgent

1. The Reaction by brown moses after being Challenged and questioned. "Conspiracy theorists, I know I've got you very excited, but tweet your boring theories to me and I'll block you, not interested at all" Just like John Kerry We Know, We know which has being stated 30 times by Kerry. "We know the govt delayed UN inspectors by shelling the area with conventional weapons." It wasn't the Syrian govt it was the UN itself here's the link for it with sources. http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/08/23/un_blocking_its_own_chemical_weapons_investigation_into_syria U.N. Slowing Its Own Chemical Weapons Investigation In Syria " It's an active war zone in Damascus," said Kennedy, who has gained extensive experience managing U.N. humanitarian operations in the world's deadliest trouble spots over the past 20 years. "I was there a few months ago: you hear every day impacts, shells, there might be 10 in a day, you might hear 80 in a day. You can see airstrikes, you can see artillery. You get shot at, I was only there for 3 and ½ days as a visitor and my car was shot, we were shot at twice," including once by an unidentified sniper. " "We know the govt has large stock piles of chemical weapons (while the rebels don't)" Oh really just like the same Intel we had on Iraq? "We know the rockets came from the direction of several govt bases." You must be following the rebel sources on twitter as well BM arent you? let me guess base 155th? where is the proof Person0? "We know that an assault by govt forces followed up the chemical attacks" Where is the proof that it was an chemical attack? YouTube videos or the wisdom of William Hague? "Seems pretty strong evidence to me. And this is the non- classified things" LOL and all this from where? CNN? Twitter rebel sources? you know there is a large majority of people world wide whom dont buy you right? "Now abouut that evidence of it being the rebels" Now are you aware your beloved rebels have being making tunnels in Damascus?

Still waiting on any type of evidence that it was the rebels... Thats why BM blocked people, doing all kinds of claims but nothing to back them up.

And the syrian govt was shelling the areas, which did delay the inspectors along with snipers.

Pulling out Iraq is funny since they aren't similar but whatever makes you feel better.

You keep asking for proof but you dont show any to counter mine. The rockets are launched from Iranian vehicles, Iran supplies the govt, the govt is the only one seen with those rockets and the launchers.

Its proved to be a chemical attac by the 1300 dead people without any visible injuries and all showing signs of chemical weapons.

This information is from various news sources, videos from people there and analysts..

And what tunnels matter how in this chemical attack?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
[QUOTE="CommandoAgent"][QUOTE="Person0"][QUOTE="CommandoAgent"] Yeah the FSA are the moderates. Whom are chasing out the minorities and there weapons are also from the Saudi regime to. And also use Child Soldiers but hey thats very moderate for you isn't it? "the FSA and Kurds have also reached a peace" No they haven't the KNC alliance arent seen by the Kurds as great so far, PPK, PYD havent joined them, nice try though.

Your still going with it? i have to say your sounding desperate knowing how everyone is agaisnt the FSA and there Gulf regimes agenda on Syria. The FSA are not moderates. "The FSA and YPG have made peace from what ive seen. " What you seen was a draft version of the supposed process, but no they haven't by the way. The Free Syrian Army are also allied with the ISIS.

They all hate Assad enough to be allies, but not once Assad is gone. Its an alliance of necessity. You know the whole enemy of my enemy is my friend. The FSA are moderates..
CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 CommandoAgent

[QUOTE="CommandoAgent"][QUOTE="Person0"]

Person0

Still waiting on any type of evidence that it was the rebels... Thats why BM blocked people, doing all kinds of claims but nothing to back them up.

And the syrian govt was shelling the areas, which did delay the inspectors along with snipers.

Pulling out Iraq is funny since they aren't similar but whatever makes you feel better.

You keep asking for proof but you dont show any to counter mine. The rockets are launched from Iranian vehicles, Iran supplies the govt, the govt is the only one seen with those rockets and the launchers.

Its proved to be a chemical attac by the 1300 dead people without any visible injuries and all showing signs of chemical weapons.

This information is from various news sources, videos from people there and analysts..

"This information is from various news sources, videos from people there and analysts.." Let me see CNN, BBC, and of course we have al arabiya then we got al jazeera none of these MSM outlets are even not reliable to begin with. "Its proved to be a chemical attac by the 1300 dead people without any visible injuries and all showing signs of chemical weapons." Really? so your claiming now that 1300 were killed well your dear freind John Kerry claims 1,400 were killed and thus provided no proof to the general public? Well only 350 were reported killed as the source includes the SOHR he even admitted the number in the attack is less then what is being reported. The reason no one is buying the claims the SAA forces is because there were no FSA video taped while few adults were placed with the majority of those dead were children. "You keep asking for proof but you dont show any to counter mine. The rockets are launched from Iranian vehicles, Iran supplies the govt, the govt is the only one seen with those rockets and the launchers." Ah i see you still believe brown moses well here's a thought for food for you brown moses says the videos of the supposed rocket takes place in the Day while the attack took place in the night, when brown moses is challenged with this he blocks and wont even debate the same way you are doing now. Well at least not blocking part. "which did delay the inspectors along with snipers" Whom were shooting the inspectors in a rebel held area? the rebels. After all the SAA did escort them. "Pulling out Iraq is funny since they aren't similar but whatever makes you feel better." Yes they are, but it seems you arent making any sense there. "And what tunnels matter how in this chemical attack?" The fact that your beloved Free Syrian Army have being using the tunnels to attack Damascus since 2011? and the SAA forces recently found chemical agents in one of them?

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 CommandoAgent
[QUOTE="Person0"][QUOTE="CommandoAgent"][QUOTE="Person0"] Neither side has its hands clean. Compared to the others the FSA is moderate. The FSA and YPG have made peace from what ive seen. the kurds are still fighting the Jihadist rebels though.

They all hate Assad enough to be allies, but not once Assad is gone. Its an alliance of necessity. You know the whole enemy of my enemy is my friend. The FSA are moderates..

Your sounding just like John McCain in almost every aspect. "but not once Assad is gone. Its an alliance of necessity. " Well thats a brilliant idea chump lets have Syria turned into another Iraq just like Iraq is doing car bombs, attacks , constructions halted, yeah thats a great plan. "You know the whole enemy of my enemy is my friend." I guess you dont seem to mind how Libya and Iraq are both in an Chaos. "The FSA are moderates.." Desperation on your part by the way its interesting how you avoided the fact your FSA pals are using Child Soldiers and Car Bombs or them lunching artillery shells in an Civilian area so they can get take over and blame it on Assad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

[QUOTE="Person0"]

[QUOTE="CommandoAgent"] 1. The Reaction by brown moses after being Challenged and questioned. "Conspiracy theorists, I know I've got you very excited, but tweet your boring theories to me and I'll block you, not interested at all" Just like John Kerry We Know, We know which has being stated 30 times by Kerry. "We know the govt delayed UN inspectors by shelling the area with conventional weapons." It wasn't the Syrian govt it was the UN itself here's the link for it with sources. http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/08/23/un_blocking_its_own_chemical_weapons_investigation_into_syria U.N. Slowing Its Own Chemical Weapons Investigation In Syria " It's an active war zone in Damascus," said Kennedy, who has gained extensive experience managing U.N. humanitarian operations in the world's deadliest trouble spots over the past 20 years. "I was there a few months ago: you hear every day impacts, shells, there might be 10 in a day, you might hear 80 in a day. You can see airstrikes, you can see artillery. You get shot at, I was only there for 3 and ½ days as a visitor and my car was shot, we were shot at twice," including once by an unidentified sniper. " "We know the govt has large stock piles of chemical weapons (while the rebels don't)" Oh really just like the same Intel we had on Iraq? "We know the rockets came from the direction of several govt bases." You must be following the rebel sources on twitter as well BM arent you? let me guess base 155th? where is the proof Person0? "We know that an assault by govt forces followed up the chemical attacks" Where is the proof that it was an chemical attack? YouTube videos or the wisdom of William Hague? "Seems pretty strong evidence to me. And this is the non- classified things" LOL and all this from where? CNN? Twitter rebel sources? you know there is a large majority of people world wide whom dont buy you right? "Now abouut that evidence of it being the rebels" Now are you aware your beloved rebels have being making tunnels in Damascus?CommandoAgent

"This information is from various news sources, videos from people there and analysts.." Let me see CNN, BBC, and of course we have al arabiya then we got al jazeera none of these MSM outlets are even reliable to begin with. "Its proved to be a chemical attac by the 1300 dead people without any visible injuries and all showing signs of chemical weapons." Really? so your claiming now that 1300 were killed well your dear freind John Kerry claims 1,400 were killed and thus provided no proof to the general public? Well only 350 were reported killed as the source includes the SOHR he even admitted the number in the attack is less then what is being reported. The reason no one is buying the claims the SAA forces is because there were no FSA video taped while few adults were placed with the majority of those dead were children. "You keep asking for proof but you dont show any to counter mine. The rockets are launched from Iranian vehicles, Iran supplies the govt, the govt is the only one seen with those rockets and the launchers." Ah i see you still believe brown moses well here's a thought for food for you brown moses says the videos of the supposed rocket takes place in the Day while the attack took place in the night, when brown moses is challenged with this he blocks and wont even debate the same way you are doing now. Well at least not blocking part. "which did delay the inspectors along with snipers" Whom were shooting the inspectors in a rebel held area? the rebels. After all the SAA did escort them. "Pulling out Iraq is funny since they aren't similar but whatever makes you feel better." Yes they are, but it seems you arent making any sense there. "And what tunnels matter how in this chemical attack?" The fact that your beloved Free Syrian Army have being using the tunnels to attack Damascus since 2011? and the SAA forces recently found chemical agents in one of them?

Sorry for typing 1300 instead of 1400 typing long things on a Surface is annoying without the keyboard.

SOHR only county bodies that they can attach names to. So they don't count all the dead.

BM explicitly says the Video is not of the attack, it is only to show that the govt is in control of the same rockets used in the attack and the launchers necessary to use them.

The area is contested now not rebel held.

So you trust the SAA completely? Gov't forces never lie during a war.

1248973392-bagdad_bob.gif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
[QUOTE="CommandoAgent"][QUOTE="Person0"][QUOTE="CommandoAgent"] Your still going with it? i have to say your sounding desperate knowing how everyone is agaisnt the FSA and there Gulf regimes agenda on Syria. The FSA are not moderates. "The FSA and YPG have made peace from what ive seen. " What you seen was a draft version of the supposed process, but no they haven't by the way. The Free Syrian Army are also allied with the ISIS.

Your sounding just like John McCain in almost every aspect. "but not once Assad is gone. Its an alliance of necessity. " Well thats a brilliant idea chump lets have Syria turned into another Iraq just like Iraq is doing car bombs, attacks , constructions halted, yeah thats a great plan. "You know the whole enemy of my enemy is my friend." I guess you dont seem to mind how Libya and Iraq are both in an Chaos. "The FSA are moderates.." Desperation on your part by the way its interesting how you avoided the fact your FSA pals are using Child Soldiers and Car Bombs or them lunching artillery shells in an Civilian area so they can get take over and blame it on Assad.

Well yeah Syria is gonna be filed with violence for the foreseeable future if the rebels win, but it gives them a chance not to have a dictator. Takes more then a year for a new govt to form and be stable (Libya). We caused huge problems in Iraq by dismantaling everything. The FSA is a big group fighting a desperate war, of course there are gonna be bad things happening.
CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 CommandoAgent

Person0

"This information is from various news sources, videos from people there and analysts.." Let me see CNN, BBC, and of course we have al arabiya then we got al jazeera none of these MSM outlets are even reliable to begin with. "Its proved to be a chemical attac by the 1300 dead people without any visible injuries and all showing signs of chemical weapons." Really? so your claiming now that 1300 were killed well your dear freind John Kerry claims 1,400 were killed and thus provided no proof to the general public? Well only 350 were reported killed as the source includes the SOHR he even admitted the number in the attack is less then what is being reported. The reason no one is buying the claims the SAA forces is because there were no FSA video taped while few adults were placed with the majority of those dead were children. "You keep asking for proof but you dont show any to counter mine. The rockets are launched from Iranian vehicles, Iran supplies the govt, the govt is the only one seen with those rockets and the launchers." Ah i see you still believe brown moses well here's a thought for food for you brown moses says the videos of the supposed rocket takes place in the Day while the attack took place in the night, when brown moses is challenged with this he blocks and wont even debate the same way you are doing now. Well at least not blocking part. "which did delay the inspectors along with snipers" Whom were shooting the inspectors in a rebel held area? the rebels. After all the SAA did escort them. "Pulling out Iraq is funny since they aren't similar but whatever makes you feel better." Yes they are, but it seems you arent making any sense there. "And what tunnels matter how in this chemical attack?" The fact that your beloved Free Syrian Army have being using the tunnels to attack Damascus since 2011? and the SAA forces recently found chemical agents in one of them?

Sorry for typing 1300 instead of 1400 typing long things on a Surface is annoying without the keyboard.

SOHR only county bodies that they can attach names to. So they don't count all the dead.

BM explicitly says the Video is not of the attack, it is only to show that the govt is in control of the same rockets used in the attack and the launchers necessary to use them.

So you trust the SAA completely? That always is trustworthy.

Is that your best reply? an image post? "BM explicitly says the Video is not of the attack, it is only to show that the govt is in control of the same rockets used in the attack and the launchers necessary to use them." Of course BM says that thats after he took after he supposedly famously exposed the Saudi Croatian arm deals in which case he stopped doing that. From CBS. " the Aug. 21 attacks, which left at least 355 people dead. " Just 355 people dead not 14000. "The area is contested now not rebel held." According to my sources on social media. "So you trust the SAA completely? That always is trustworthy." Whats that again? your rather quite strong supporter of the intervention which being led by none Democratic countries in the Gulf and Turkey isnt that much Democratic By the way your still ignoring my post on the use of Child Soldiers by the FSA thats not surprising.
CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 CommandoAgent
[QUOTE="Person0"][QUOTE="CommandoAgent"][QUOTE="Person0"] They all hate Assad enough to be allies, but not once Assad is gone. Its an alliance of necessity. You know the whole enemy of my enemy is my friend. The FSA are moderates..

Well yeah Syria is gonna be filed with violence for the foreseeable future if the rebels win, but it gives them a chance not to have a dictator. Takes more then a year for a new govt to form and be stable (Libya). We caused huge problems in Iraq by dismantaling everything. The FSA is a big group fighting a desperate war, of course there are gonna be bad things happening.

Its pretty clear you dont seem care for the Syrian minorities once your beloved terrorists Free Syrian Army Thugs win which they dont. "Takes more then a year for a new govt to form and be stable (Libya)" Yeah thats what they what said about Bosnia that place is also a mess with Huge unemployment rate raising as well in Libya. Libyam Mulism Brotherhood already controls part of the govt. "The FSA is a big group fighting a desperate war, " The Free Syrian Army is an Organization created by proxy forces outside the FSA forces are nothing then variety of Islamist Brigades fighting in an proxy war everyone knows its a proxy war. " but it gives them a chance not to have a dictator." You are either clueless or your an FSA Baghdad Bob.
EagleEyedOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 EagleEyedOne
Member since 2013 • 1676 Posts
[QUOTE="CommandoAgent"][QUOTE="Person0"][QUOTE="CommandoAgent"] Your sounding just like John McCain in almost every aspect. "but not once Assad is gone. Its an alliance of necessity. " Well thats a brilliant idea chump lets have Syria turned into another Iraq just like Iraq is doing car bombs, attacks , constructions halted, yeah thats a great plan. "You know the whole enemy of my enemy is my friend." I guess you dont seem to mind how Libya and Iraq are both in an Chaos. "The FSA are moderates.." Desperation on your part by the way its interesting how you avoided the fact your FSA pals are using Child Soldiers and Car Bombs or them lunching artillery shells in an Civilian area so they can get take over and blame it on Assad.

Its pretty clear you dont seem care for the Syrian minorities once your beloved terrorists Free Syrian Army Thugs win which they dont. "Takes more then a year for a new govt to form and be stable (Libya)" Yeah thats what they what said about Bosnia that place is also a mess with Huge unemployment rate raising as well in Libya. Libyam Mulism Brotherhood already controls part of the govt. "The FSA is a big group fighting a desperate war, " The Free Syrian Army is an Organization created by proxy forces outside the FSA forces are nothing then variety of Islamist Brigades fighting in an proxy war everyone knows its a proxy war. " but it gives them a chance not to have a dictator." You are either clueless or your an FSA Baghdad Bob.

Dudes, chill out. This isn't a poli sci class.
CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 CommandoAgent

You call this proof after John Kerry spoke the other day?

See the comments? its not just there on that video its everywhere where i look.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

[QUOTE="Person0"]

[QUOTE="CommandoAgent"]

CommandoAgent

Is that your best reply? an image post? "BM explicitly says the Video is not of the attack, it is only to show that the govt is in control of the same rockets used in the attack and the launchers necessary to use them." Of course BM says that thats after he took after he supposedly famously exposed the Saudi Croatian arm deals in which case he stopped doing that. From CBS. " the Aug. 21 attacks, which left at least 355 people dead. " Just 355 people dead not 14000. "The area is contested now not rebel held." According to my sources on social media. "So you trust the SAA completely? That always is trustworthy." Whats that again? your rather quite strong supporter of the intervention which being led by none Democratic countries in the Gulf and Turkey isnt that much Democratic By the way your still ignoring my post on the use of Child Soldiers by the FSA thats not surprising.

So any evidence that it was the rebels. Show that they had the means (they don't), show that they had the opportunity (they didn't) show that they had the motivation to (they didn't)

Yeah BM showed the Croatian weapons, and he was right what about it?

The 355 is from Doctor without Borders Doctors without Borders said "The humanitarian aid group says it has not been able to update its initial Aug. 24 estimate of 355 killed because communication with people on the ground in the Damascus area is difficult. That estimate was based on reports by doctors in three clinics in the Damascus area that are supported by the group. Doctors Without Borders does not have a list of the names of the dead and won't say from which three hospitals the data came, citing security reasons."

A lot of bordering countries want the war to end because the violence spills over and they wil have more influence if the rebels win, so what. That has nothing to do with the chemical weapons. The FSA needs more people, I don't condone it but I understand why.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
[QUOTE="EagleEyedOne"][QUOTE="CommandoAgent"][QUOTE="Person0"] Well yeah Syria is gonna be filed with violence for the foreseeable future if the rebels win, but it gives them a chance not to have a dictator. Takes more then a year for a new govt to form and be stable (Libya). We caused huge problems in Iraq by dismantaling everything. The FSA is a big group fighting a desperate war, of course there are gonna be bad things happening.

Eh, im bored and tin foil hatters are annoying.
CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 CommandoAgent

[QUOTE="CommandoAgent"]

Person0

So any evidence that it was the rebels. Show that they had the means (they don't), show that they had the opportunity (they didn't) show that they had the motivation to (they didn't)

The 355 is from Doctor without Borders Doctors without Borders said "The humanitarian aid group says it has not been able to update its initial Aug. 24 estimate of 355 killed because communication with people on the ground in the Damascus area is difficult. That estimate was based on reports by doctors in three clinics in the Damascus area that are supported by the group. Doctors Without Borders does not have a list of the names of the dead and won't say from which three hospitals the data came, citing security reasons."

A lot of bordering countries want the war to end because the violence spills over and they wil have more influence if the rebels win, so what. That has nothing to do with the chemical weapons. The FSA needs more people, I don't condone it but I understand why.

Ugh and where is proof that 1440 have being killed? is that information from Syrian National Council? if so its not reliable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
[QUOTE="Person0"]

[QUOTE="CommandoAgent"] Is that your best reply? an image post? "BM explicitly says the Video is not of the attack, it is only to show that the govt is in control of the same rockets used in the attack and the launchers necessary to use them." Of course BM says that thats after he took after he supposedly famously exposed the Saudi Croatian arm deals in which case he stopped doing that. From CBS. " the Aug. 21 attacks, which left at least 355 people dead. " Just 355 people dead not 14000. "The area is contested now not rebel held." According to my sources on social media. "So you trust the SAA completely? That always is trustworthy." Whats that again? your rather quite strong supporter of the intervention which being led by none Democratic countries in the Gulf and Turkey isnt that much Democratic By the way your still ignoring my post on the use of Child Soldiers by the FSA thats not surprising.CommandoAgent

Ugh and where is proof that 1440 have being killed? is that information from Syrian National Council? if so its not reliable.

And ignore everything! Now I see why BM blocks people like you. Still waiting for any evidence.
CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 CommandoAgent
[QUOTE="Person0"][QUOTE="EagleEyedOne"][QUOTE="CommandoAgent"] Its pretty clear you dont seem care for the Syrian minorities once your beloved terrorists Free Syrian Army Thugs win which they dont. "Takes more then a year for a new govt to form and be stable (Libya)" Yeah thats what they what said about Bosnia that place is also a mess with Huge unemployment rate raising as well in Libya. Libyam Mulism Brotherhood already controls part of the govt. "The FSA is a big group fighting a desperate war, " The Free Syrian Army is an Organization created by proxy forces outside the FSA forces are nothing then variety of Islamist Brigades fighting in an proxy war everyone knows its a proxy war. " but it gives them a chance not to have a dictator." You are either clueless or your an FSA Baghdad Bob.

Eh, im bored and tin foil hatters are annoying.

And your annoying that you haven't provided proof s much as John Kerry, his face today in a photo was priceless.
CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 CommandoAgent

Person0

And ignore everything! Now I see why BM blocks people like you. Still waiting for any evidence.

Oh i see Running away from an simple question?

By the way i am not on Twitter but i do read his twitter feed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

[QUOTE="Person0"][QUOTE="CommandoAgent"] Ugh and where is proof that 1440 have being killed? is that information from Syrian National Council? if so its not reliable.CommandoAgent

Lol, The irony....its overwhelming. Where the 1400 number comes from is not said to protect sources most likely. But you have various estimates from 355 (which is old and based on only 3 hospitals) - 1460 b the SNC. What we do know is that hundreds if not thousands of people died.
CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 CommandoAgent

[QUOTE="CommandoAgent"]

[QUOTE="Person0"] And ignore everything! Now I see why BM blocks people like you. Still waiting for any evidence.Person0

Lol, The irony....its overwhelming. Where the 1400 number comes from is not said to protect sources most likely. But you have various estimates from 355 (which is old and based on only 3 hospitals) - 1460 b the SNC. What we do know is that hundreds if not thousands of people died.

Now your backtracking in which you put yourself in an "box" and your now claiming the following. "Well the 1400 number comes from the most protected sources which i cant disclose them here on an gaming site, Although you have the various estimates from 355 (which is old and based on only 3 hospitals) Most of the sources of the number come through the mainstream news outlets and mine twitter sources. But what i and my FSA buddies know is that t hundreds if not thousands of people died." Yet YouTube videos showed differently only kids dead and adults in the videos haven't being seen carrying any weapons other then showing the long beards supposedly indicating they are fighters. In the video the dead children arent seen with there parents. And what we know the aftermath of the attack was filmed online by the FSA. No one knows where the actual place of the live streaming took place.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
[QUOTE="Person0"][QUOTE="CommandoAgent"] Oh i see Running away from an simple question?

CommandoAgent

Now you backtracking in which you put yourself in an box and your now claiming the following. "Well the 1400 number comes from the most protected sources which i cant disclose them here on an gaming site, Although you have the various estimates from 355 (which is old and based on only 3 hospitals) Most of the sources of the number come through the mainstream news outlets and mine twitter sources. But what i and my FSA buddies know is that t hundreds if not thousands of people died." Yet YouTube videos showed differently only kids dead and adults in the videos haven't being carrying any weapons other then showing the long beards supposedly indicating they are fighters. In the video the dead children arent seen with there parents. And what we know the aftermath of the attack was filmed online by the FSA. No one knows where the actual place of the live streaming took place.

You don't get perfect information instantly in the middle of a war zone, that why the estimates vary so much. But SOHO said 500 (something around there forget the exact number) but they only count bodies that they can name. Then you have the us and SNC in the 1400's. No idea what you are trying to say in the next line. Kids were probably put together for the cameras a room full of kids is more emotional then adults, but so what? The aftermath was filmed by people around, since it was rebel controlled yeah the FSA had most of the videos, once again so what? There are multiple NGO's saying hundreds if not thousands are dead.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#131 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

so there is a chance America won't attack?

BossPerson

why dont you want ameica to attack?

America will do more then just attack Assad, that is why.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 CommandoAgent

[QUOTE="CommandoAgent"][QUOTE="Person0"] Lol, The irony....its overwhelming. Where the 1400 number comes from is not said to protect sources most likely. But you have various estimates from 355 (which is old and based on only 3 hospitals) - 1460 b the SNC. What we do know is that hundreds if not thousands of people died.Person0
Now you backtracking in which you put yourself in an box and your now claiming the following. "Well the 1400 number comes from the most protected sources which i cant disclose them here on an gaming site, Although you have the various estimates from 355 (which is old and based on only 3 hospitals) Most of the sources of the number come through the mainstream news outlets and mine twitter sources. But what i and my FSA buddies know is that t hundreds if not thousands of people died." Yet YouTube videos showed differently only kids dead and adults in the videos haven't being carrying any weapons other then showing the long beards supposedly indicating they are fighters. In the video the dead children arent seen with there parents. And what we know the aftermath of the attack was filmed online by the FSA. No one knows where the actual place of the live streaming took place.

You don't get perfect information instantly in the middle of a war zone, that why the estimates vary so much. But SOHO said 500 (something around there forget the exact number) but they only count bodies that they can name. Then you have the us and SNC in the 1400's. No idea what you are trying to say in the next line. Kids were probably put together for the cameras a room full of kids is more emotional then adults, but so what? The aftermath was filmed by people around, since it was rebel controlled yeah the FSA had most of the videos, once again so what? There are multiple NGO's saying hundreds if not thousands are dead.

It seems your backtracking now. This what you are trying to say You cant get perfect information instantly in the middle of a war zone yet you claimed SOHO reported 500? thats not quite true. "Then you have the us and SNC in the 1400's." Based on what. Even SOHO admitted he doesnt where the SNC got that number from. "Kids were probably put together for the cameras a room full of kids is more emotional then adults, but so what?" So what is your reply? i have to say its rather as weak as John Kerry's speech. "There are multiple NGO's saying hundreds if not thousands are dead." Ah yes the NGOs whom arent even in Syria.

Expect for there agents whom are paying the Syrians to protest.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

[QUOTE="Rhazakna"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]So were the protests in march 2011 also fabricated? chessmaster1989
How did you get that? I didn't say anything was fabricated. Syria has a brutal and awful government, and Assad is a vile thug, no doubt. The protests are legit, though I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Western governments have been aiding certain rebel groups. The US is using the legitimately f*cked up situation in Syria to their advantage to secure the pipeline and maintain the petro-dollar. Any analysis of US foreign policy in the MidEast that ignores the PD is only telling half the story-at the very best.

Are your petro-dollar claims supported by evidence, or are they just speculation?

Pulled from his delusional ass.

Boston_Boyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#134 Boston_Boyy
Member since 2008 • 4103 Posts

You call this proof after John Kerry spoke the other day?

See the comments? its not just there on that video its everywhere where i look.

CommandoAgent

You're acting like the people who comment on Youtube politcal videos are at all an accurate sample of the population, rather than Alternet/Infowars reading, conspiracy-minded, young males.  That of course isn't to say there there aren't many reasons why going to Syria is a bad idea, but this whole Obama is trying to start WWIII by staging a false flag so that Raytheon shareholding congressmen can reap the profits of going into war (or something to that extent) isn't exactly productive to that whole conversation.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-08-28/fitzpatrick-syria/4918406

I found this to be an interesting read about the subject.

AbbRima_SYR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#136 AbbRima_SYR
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

You guys think you know everything but you are wrong. I live in syria. I am syrian. and the coliation doesn't represent me. nor jabhet al nosra or daesh.

these are all terrorists. wake up. it isn't just al ASSAD who used chemicals. the rebels control some chemical weapons and the used them on millitary.

why the hell would al ASSAD use it against his own army. even though al Assad killed some of his people. the rebels are worse. wake up. the media tells you what you want to know. those rebels hit mortars at our neighborhoods and sometimes blow themselves up (in the cars) suicide bombers. isn't this a crime?

if al Assad is bad. the rebels are 1000000 times worse for this country. and US should stop sticking its ass everywhere. your country speaks of peace and human rights while they know nothing of it. VIETNAM? what was that, and for what. WAKE UP. the media is liying. it doesn't always tell you the TRUTH. Syrian Gamer Out

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

Yes, the President is a hypocrite...on a plethora of issues. Shocking, isn't it?

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

Ok so I am watching the following and I feel so much not wanting to be doing this.

Like like why kill off a character and then replace that character with a character that looks like the other character and basically fulfills the same role as the dead character. I mean what's the fucking point of all that. And the train thing with the person escaping was it don't even know. And then the other person just so happens to be on the train. Subway. On the subway.

But anyway, yeas

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#139  Edited By GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

it saddens me that a once small group of Muslims who rose up to get rid of that tyrant dick tater family, has now been overshadowed by outsider forces and influence.

i hope one day the Saudi Family will also one day face the wrath of its people, for too long have those bastards ruled over that land.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#140 lamprey263  Online
Member since 2006 • 44503 Posts

we're getting the chemical weapons out of the country, I don't see what's wrong with that

Assad is killing his own people, the rebels are killing their own people, hell foreign jihad fighters are killing the Syrians as well, there's nothing wrong with being concerned with controlling the chemical weapons, there's nothing wrong being concerned with Islamic radical groups seizing control of those chemical weapons and using them in areas other than Syria

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#141  Edited By alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

@GrayF0X786 said:

i hope one day the Saudi Family will also one day face the wrath of its people, for too long have those bastards ruled over that land.

Saudi family is the worst thing that happened to Islam in recent years. Even worse than U.S and Israel.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

Why did you guys necro this thread tho?

DavesAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 DavesAlt
Member since 2012 • 950 Posts

The following Is my show that I hate watch

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38662 Posts

@dave123321 said:

Ok so I am watching the following and I feel so much not wanting to be doing this.

Like like why kill off a character and then replace that character with a character that looks like the other character and basically fulfills the same role as the dead character. I mean what's the fucking point of all that. And the train thing with the person escaping was it don't even know. And then the other person just so happens to be on the train. Subway. On the subway.

But anyway, yeas

wait what?

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4189 Posts

That's the way I see it.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@comp_atkins said:

@dave123321 said:

But anyway, yeas

wait what?

dave is definitely baked.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 dave123321

I am sharing my thoughts on a completely unrelated matter with air, who is the one user that I am aware of that watches the tv show. The comments are meant to be read and understood by him. Which understandably would not be understood by others and would leave them confused as ****.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 dave123321

For that I apologize

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#149 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

Necromancy at it's finest.

I assume you're talking about The Following, Dave. To which I will respond I don't think the show is attempting to make much sense. I think they're just trying to shock the shit out of as many people as possible.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#150 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

Necromancy at it's finest.

@lamprey263 said:

we're getting the chemical weapons out of the country, I don't see what's wrong with that

Assad is killing his own people, the rebels are killing their own people, hell foreign jihad fighters are killing the Syrians as well, there's nothing wrong with being concerned with controlling the chemical weapons, there's nothing wrong being concerned with Islamic radical groups seizing control of those chemical weapons and using them in areas other than Syria

I see something wrong with STOPPING at just that. You can't tell me it's not hypocritical to condemn someone for using chemical weapons to kill people and wanting to do something about it, yet not wanting to do something about them killing their people by conventional means. Grow a back bone, dude. If you really care about people dying, you should want to stop it. Wagging our fingers at them about chemical weapons does nothing to fix the underlying problem which is Assad.