Last movie you watched ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
#151 Posted by deactivated-5b797108c254e (11245 posts) -

Finally watched The Winter Soldier...had some trouble moving past the continuity problems, which there was a lot of, but overall it was an ok movie.

#152 Posted by sukraj (27808 posts) -

Sinister very creepy movie I watched it with my daughter we both enjoyed it a lot.

#153 Posted by lilasianwonder (5982 posts) -

The World's End

#154 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

@EPICCOMMANDER said:
@behardy24 said:

The Shining. Great film.

So a week ago you watched FMJ and now you watched the Shining...Heh, you sound like me 4 years ago when my parents bought a Netflix account...you seen The Exorcist yet? Or the mother of all Vietnam War movies Apocalypse Now?

Sorry this reply is late, was on vacation and I only came back a few days ago.

Just recently, I've been buying movies in large quantities from Target which has a great movie selection. They own 5-6 aisles, back-to-back, with a load of movies and TV shows including a whole back wall for more movies. There stocks is constantly shifting, everything is cheap, and deals are burping up all the time (a recent sale was buy 3 movies, get one free)(filled up my shelves with that one). The only downside of the movie section being so awesome is their books and video games are terrible. Those sections lack variety and stock updates are so infrequent, I be surprise if they even care about that section anymore.

But, back to the question at hand. I haven't seen The Exorcist yet. I am in no way a horror fan, so my chances of buying that movie are slim. But maybe one day.

I have seen the mother of all Vietnam War movies which is Apocalypse Now. I saw it on rental many years ago and thought it was excellent. I like to get my hands on it on DVD so I can watch it again, but I haven't seen a copy at the store. Imagine the film would be great to do an analysis over.

#155 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

Good Will Hunting.

#156 Edited by humanistpotato (555 posts) -

Furious 6, pretty meh movie

#157 Edited by Avian005 (4112 posts) -

Die Another Day (2002)

Overall, this is a James Bond movie that is mostly forgettable.

#158 Edited by Julia222 (25 posts) -

Amazing short video with hero on first person

http://www.sunnyforest.org/other/best-super-hero-action-on-first-person

#159 Posted by johnd13 (9490 posts) -

Pandorum. Just a sci-fi thriller.

#160 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8655 posts) -

Guardians of the galaxy. I enjoyed it even though I had never even heard of it till the movie.

#161 Posted by skipper847 (7286 posts) -

Man of Steal the other day and thought it was rubbish. My 1st block buster movie in ages as well. They wanted to make it like Reeve superman but make it there own too but it didn't seem right. Perry White was way too off it too. Since when was he right serious?.

#162 Edited by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

First Blood. Great movie with a lot of heart and soul.

#163 Edited by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

The Town. The acting was superior all around. Everything else was okay.

#164 Posted by JEP_100 (27 posts) -

Hello,

The last movie that I watched was the Purge 2. Pretty great, it had a good plot to it too. Can't wait to see the next one.

#165 Posted by gago-gago (12119 posts) -

At the theaters: Hercules, Guardians of the Galaxy and TMNT all at the same day. I tried to watch Boyhood at home but fell asleep.

#166 Posted by foxhound_fox (97516 posts) -

Currently watching The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.

If time (and energy remains), will watch The Desolation of Smaug.

#167 Edited by sammyjenkis898 (28392 posts) -

The Long Day Closes.

You're Next. It's appallingly bad.

#168 Edited by alim298 (2747 posts) -

The Passion of the Christ 7/10

Didn't really feel attached to the movie because in my religion things didn't happen that way but still burst into tears two or three times.

#169 Posted by Denissenco (25 posts) -

I've watched Black swan. The first day after watching the film, I was in a stupor. At night I dreamed of a black swan. I replayed in my head favorite moments. And I think that if Portman does not get an Oscar, it will be one of the greatest injustices in the history of the Oscars. In general, the film turned out spectacular, seductive, gorgeous and impressive thanks to all the components. Such movies are now very rarely. In a word it's a masterpiece. I watch movie at vstock. net and recommend you to use it.

#170 Posted by sukraj (27808 posts) -

@sammyjenkis898 said:

The Long Day Closes.

You're Next. It's appallingly bad.

I liked You're Next I enjoyed that movie.

#171 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

I just watched Star Trek III: The Search for Spock last night on Netflix.

#172 Posted by thegerg (18446 posts) -

Out of the Furnace

#173 Posted by LexLas (7301 posts) -

Last night i watched " Battle of the Dammed ! ", Was pretty cool, fast running zombies, bloody, robot killing zombies. And had some cuties, plus Dolph from the expendables was in it. Pretty great movie ..

#174 Posted by PsychoLemons (3180 posts) -

Tangled.

#175 Posted by lamprey263 (35728 posts) -

just watched 100 Foot Journey, loved it

#176 Posted by Serraph105 (32938 posts) -

Well I'm currently watching a musical called On the Town. Last night I watched Singing in the Rain.

#177 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

@LexLas said:

Last night i watched " Battle of the Dammed ! ", Was pretty cool, fast running zombies, bloody, robot killing zombies. And had some cuties, plus Dolph from the expendables was in it. Pretty great movie ..

WOW, never heard of it before. Seems pretty cool movie of my liking , will try to watch it asap :)

#178 Edited by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

2008 Rambo. It basically Tears of the Sun, just with Stallone, more bloody, different location, with Awful acting from everyone, and less cooler. Not a good movie.

#179 Posted by sukraj (27808 posts) -

First Blood

#180 Posted by Master_Live (19197 posts) -
  • In Burges: 7/10
  • Thunderball: 4/10
  • El Orfanato (2007): 10/10
#181 Posted by funsohng (29977 posts) -

Guardians of the Galaxy

#182 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

Joshua

#183 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

@sukraj said:

First Blood

I re-watched it a couple of weeks. From start to finish, it's absolutely fascinate. It has a lot of heart and soul in it that you can't find in most films.

#184 Posted by sukraj (27808 posts) -

@behardy24 said:

@sukraj said:

First Blood

I re-watched it a couple of weeks. From start to finish, it's absolutely fascinate. It has a lot of heart and soul in it that you can't find in most films.

yep I totally agree its my fav Rambo movie.

#185 Edited by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

@sukraj said:

@behardy24 said:

@sukraj said:

First Blood

yep I totally agree its my fav Rambo movie.

I need to rewatch 2 and finally watch 3 before I give my judgement of which Rambo movie is the best. But in all probability, it will still be First Blood.

#186 Edited by vl4d_l3nin (1501 posts) -

Der Untergang

after seeing the plethora of mock subbed shorts on YT for years, I decided to watch the actual movie.

Was a little disappointed. A few too many characters, and I'm not a huge history buff, so I really didn't know who some of the people were. Still a pretty powerful film. Overall, not bad. Would recommend.

#187 Posted by watchdogsrules (541 posts) -

The Da Vinci code: one of the dumbest movies ever, 149 minutes of my life that i will never get back.

#188 Posted by watchdogsrules (541 posts) -

@konvikt_17: saw it, it was good but in the movie they basically skipped the minority of the book.

#189 Edited by SaintLeonidas (26735 posts) -

'Locke'. Meh.

'Only Lovers Left Alive'. Probably my new favorite film of 2014.

#190 Edited by watchdogsrules (541 posts) -

@foxhound_fox: first two where awesome cant wait for the battle of the five armies.

#191 Posted by watchdogsrules (541 posts) -

@alim298: that movie is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to violent for me, cried after the movie was over.

#192 Posted by sukraj (27808 posts) -

Tremors

#193 Posted by MickeyTheNinja (3824 posts) -

Sin City: A Dame to KIll For. It was so bad..SO BAD! The first one had so much heart, it was just like the comics. This one shouldn't have even been called "A Dame to Kill For", it was only like 40 minutes of the movie. And they took out so much from the comic, and add so much unnecessary things to it. The two stories Frank Miller wrote specifically for the movie mess up the comic's canon so much. It was atrocious.

#194 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

@MickeyTheNinja said:

Sin City: A Dame to KIll For. It was so bad..SO BAD! The first one had so much heart, it was just like the comics. This one shouldn't have even been called "A Dame to Kill For", it was only like 40 minutes of the movie. And they took out so much from the comic, and add so much unnecessary things to it. The two stories Frank Miller wrote specifically for the movie mess up the comic's canon so much. It was atrocious.

:(

#195 Edited by XilePrincess (13130 posts) -

Divergent. It was meh, honestly. I liked The Hunger Games WAY better. I like the story so I'm going to read the books.

#196 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

Guardians of the Galaxy.

#197 Posted by deactivated-5b797108c254e (11245 posts) -

Watched Godzilla yesterday...and I know I'll be getting crap for this but I still prefer the 1998 one *shrugs*

#198 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

@korvus said:

Watched Godzilla yesterday...and I know I'll be getting crap for this but I still prefer the 1998 one *shrugs*

Me too, Goldzilla 1998 got awesome action and special effects. This new Godzilla is all about the crazy breaking bad family and its problems over Godzilla :(

#199 Edited by skipper847 (7286 posts) -

The chase 1994 with Charlie Sheen back in the day when actors had to try. Probably one of his best acts in that movie and the end bit was amazing. Watched it last night on youtube lol.

#200 Posted by deactivated-5b797108c254e (11245 posts) -

@indzman said:

Me too, Goldzilla 1998 got awesome action and special effects. This new Godzilla is all about the crazy breaking bad family and its problems over Godzilla :(

Why do I have the feeling you're making fun of me? XD