Kaila Mendoza ''Pothead Princess'' Murderer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for lionwarrior28
#1 Posted by LionWarrior28 (88 posts) -

Kaila Mendoza A.K.A. ''Pothead Princess'' (Age 20) which she calls herself on Twitter in November of last year was driving on the wrong side of the highway of the sawgrass express in Miami Florida and tweeted before hand ''2 Drunk 2 Care'' then about an hour or 2 later she hit another car and killed two best friends Kaitlyn Ferrante (Age 20) and Marisa Catronio (Age 21). Marisa died instantly from the crash on the scene while Kaitlyn moments later died at a hospital in Florida.

I know a lot of people have already talked about this subject already but I wanted to bring it up anyway because this pathetic drunk ass pothead bitch instead of staying at home or some shit went out on the freeway and killed two innocent girls who obviously had their lives ahead of them unlike this fake ass bitch you see here.

The toxicology report said that Kaila had a BAC .15 when they did tests on her after the crash.

As you can clearly see here she calls herself ''Pothead Princess'' here on Twitter.

I checked her twitter page yesterday and yes its still there....including the ''2 Drunk 2 Drive'' Tweet along with many other tweets about her smoking weed and being drunk including photos of course.

Hearing about what Kaila did pissed me off so much in fact that I tweeted to her ''Tell me, how does it feel knowing you murdered two innocent girls? Clean up your act, and go to rehab.'' She hasn't responded back yet but I wanted to say it anyway.

A photo of Kaila's saying ''My Day Off.'' Here is a screenshot of the original photo:

Another one of Miss ''Pothead Princess''s photos from her Twitter that yes still remains there....Its a bottle of Coconut Vodka.

This girl is such a liar in fact that she even (Along with her family) claims her Account on Twitter was ''Hacked'' and that someone else said those things, not her....but considering her toxicology report and all of her twitter photos...there is no fucking denying what she did...she is 100% responsible for killing these two girls....and if she doesn't end up in jail for what she did it would be wrong.

Do you think a girl who dresses like this has any respect for herself let alone anyone else? No you doesn't.

Here is a photo of the two best friends Pothead Princess killed. Kaitlyn Ferrante (Left) and Marisa Catronio (Right). Now don't these girls look like they have a future ahead of them? Yes they did...but that future was stolen from them all because of Kaila's foolish decision to drink/be high while driving.

Another photo of Kaitlyn and Marisa.

Here are some articles about the subject:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-tweeted-2-drunk-2-care-crash-drunk-cops-article-1.1569682

http://www.ibtimes.com/was-kayla-mendozas-twitter-hacked-family-claims-hacker-tweeted-2-drunk-2-care-slander-20-year-old

What I really like is how a lot of people on youtube are ripping this bitch Kaila a new asshole and putting her in her place. Its funny tho that most of the videos I found about her on the Tube were black people dissing her which is cool tho....I'm no racist LOL and if anything I think its pretty cool that blacks mostly her kicking this bitch's ass. This chick who did this video in particular is brutally honest and just goes straight to the point.

This guy who calls himself Jason who did this video about Mendoza is also brutally honest and funny at the same time although this subject is not a laughing matter the way he says things are funny but at the same time so damn true....Jason puts this bitch in her place. And its true....you don't see a lot of pop stars going out there getting all fucked up and drinking and driving at least when they get shit faced they don't fucking drive and they have someone who is sober to drive them except...well...you know of course little punk ass bitch Justin Bieber who I am sure will end up in a prison cell soon unless he cleans up his act.

Even this radio host puts her in her place.

Pretty accurate description of what happened when Kaitlyn & Marisa were killed.

What really makes me mad is the grief the parents of these two girls have had to go thru....Gary Cantronio (Marisa's father) went on Fox News back in November shortly after his daughter was killed and talked about it....crying but trying to hold back the tears....this was of course before the toxicology report came in about Kaila but now there is no denying she is responsible for killing Kaitlyn and Marisa.

Here is a link to Pothead Princess's Twitter Page if you feel like dissing the bitch:

https://twitter.com/highimkaila

Should we give Kaila a 2nd chance to clean up her act and sober up? Or Should we just say to hell with the bitch and let her rot in jail? Leave some comments to let me know your opinions.

Avatar image for lamprey263
#2 Edited by lamprey263 (34514 posts) -

don't blame pot, alcohol is obvious to blame

studies show that people while high on pot drive more cautiously and compensate with greater stop time buffers, though it's still considered dangerous due to decreased reaction time

Avatar image for always_explicit
#3 Edited by always_explicit (3379 posts) -

she's sorta hot

Avatar image for airshocker
#4 Edited by airshocker (31700 posts) -

TC wasted all this time on a thread 90% of us don't care to read. For shame.

Avatar image for fatee
#5 Edited by fatee (371 posts) -

Young stupid people doing young stupid things.

Unfortunately not everyone learn's the easy way, so now they have all learned the hard way.
Her friends were just as guilty to let her drive - let alone get in the car with her.

Now "princess" has to live her mistake, as her friends have already learned theirs.

This is the simple truth. The world houses 7.046 billion people and will go on.

Avatar image for Sword-Demon
#6 Posted by Sword-Demon (7007 posts) -

You come off as a bit obsessed with this girl.

Yes, people who drive drunk belong in prison, but does that warrant a thread showing 80 pics of her with alcohol and weed?

And don't act like those two girls were completely innocent. You know damn well that they were just as drunk as she was. And they were responsible for their choice to get in the car with someone so drunk.

Avatar image for airshocker
#7 Edited by airshocker (31700 posts) -

TC does sound very obsessed.

Avatar image for lionwarrior28
#8 Posted by LionWarrior28 (88 posts) -

@Sword-Demon: I'm not obsessed, and you can't claim those other two girls were even drinking because there has been no evidence that they were....all the evidence is against Mendoza and it will remain that way till more info is set forward.

Avatar image for chaplainDMK
#9 Posted by chaplainDMK (7004 posts) -

@Sword-Demon said:

You come off as a bit obsessed with this girl.

Yes, people who drive drunk belong in prison, but does that warrant a thread showing 80 pics of her with alcohol and weed?

And don't act like those two girls were completely innocent. You know damn well that they were just as drunk as she was. And they were responsible for their choice to get in the car with someone so drunk.

I think she hit an oncoming car

Avatar image for airshocker
#10 Edited by airshocker (31700 posts) -

@lionwarrior28 said:

@Sword-Demon: I'm not obsessed, and you can't claim those other two girls were even drinking because there has been no evidence that they were....all the evidence is against Mendoza and it will remain that way till more info is set forward.

Your time spent on this thread suggests otherwise. And the fact that you even tweeted the girl. Yep, sounds obsessive to me.

Avatar image for airshocker
#12 Edited by airshocker (31700 posts) -

@lionwarrior28 said:

@airshocker: I'm stating a fact, don't like it then don't post on here....no need to be a douche....driving under the influence is a serious issue and it needs to be talked about.

No, you're not talking about drunk driving. You're talking about what one person did. Your focusing solely on ONE person. Why tweet her? Why go to such an effort to create this thread, including pictures and dumb commentary from yourself? If you just wanted to talk about drunk driving you could have done it in a much better way.

Instead you came off as a freaking lunatic. Are you going to move to Florida and start stalking this girl now? Maybe become her prison pen pal?

Avatar image for lionwarrior28
#13 Posted by LionWarrior28 (88 posts) -

@airshocker: I wrote to her because I felt it needed to be done, it angered me the fact she did all of these things and people are covering it up as if she isn't guilty when she obviously is.

And yeah haha right I sooo wanna be her pen pal and be with her in prison and stalk her, give me a god damn break...Its not stalking when everyone on the internet can SEE what she has done and people have made videos about it. Stop being a troll dude.

I'm a conversional person, hell fucking yeah I am, don't like it? Then go somewhere else....I'd rather have a voice then do absolutely nothing about it.

If you keep this up I will not keep replying to your idiotic posts.

Avatar image for Sword-Demon
#14 Posted by Sword-Demon (7007 posts) -

@lionwarrior28 said:

@Sword-Demon: I'm not obsessed, and you can't claim those other two girls were even drinking because there has been no evidence that they were....all the evidence is against Mendoza and it will remain that way till more info is set forward.

Regardless of whether or not they were drunk, they're still responsible for their choice to get in a car with a drunk driver. They are just as as much to blame for their deaths as the driver is, if not more so.

Avatar image for Sword-Demon
#15 Edited by Sword-Demon (7007 posts) -

@chaplainDMK said:

@Sword-Demon said:

You come off as a bit obsessed with this girl.

Yes, people who drive drunk belong in prison, but does that warrant a thread showing 80 pics of her with alcohol and weed?

And don't act like those two girls were completely innocent. You know damn well that they were just as drunk as she was. And they were responsible for their choice to get in the car with someone so drunk.

I think she hit an oncoming car

yes, I read that.

But I don't see what that has to do with my post.

Avatar image for lionwarrior28
#16 Posted by LionWarrior28 (88 posts) -

@Sword-Demon: Not true....you are just suggesting that one or the other were drunk, we have no right to say so, and that is only because no toxicology reports have been done on either Kaitlyn or Marisa....so we know nothing in the situation considering them.

I've had friends who have died by drunk drivers, so this effects me, which is why I wrote the post, because yes it revolves around one girl, but the point is a lot of people do this, not just one person, I am focusing on Kaila only BECAUSE that is what the post is about....thats the only reason I did it.

Avatar image for SaintLeonidas
#17 Posted by SaintLeonidas (26735 posts) -

Avatar image for Sword-Demon
#18 Posted by Sword-Demon (7007 posts) -

@lionwarrior28 said:

@Sword-Demon: Not true....you are just suggesting that one or the other were drunk, we have no right to say so, and that is only because no toxicology reports have been done on either Kaitlyn or Marisa....so we know nothing in the situation considering them.

Yes, I'm suggesting they were drunk. I'm aware there is no factual evidence to support that, but it's a logical assumption that if you're in a car with a drunk driver, you are most likely also drunk, otherwise you should have the common sense to either not get in the car or to drive the car yourself.

but like I said, It doesn't matter if they were drunk or not. They're still responsible for their choice to get in the car with a drunk girl driving.

Avatar image for lionwarrior28
#19 Posted by LionWarrior28 (88 posts) -

@Sword-Demon: Whatever dude, you are just confusing me now. You can keep on rambling dude but I ain't gonna keep replying to your ramblings sorry man.

Avatar image for Sword-Demon
#20 Posted by Sword-Demon (7007 posts) -

@lionwarrior28 said:

@Sword-Demon: Whatever dude, you are just confusing me now. You can keep on rambling dude but I ain't gonna keep replying to your ramblings sorry man.

Is there something in particular you would like me to clarify?

Avatar image for lionwarrior28
#21 Posted by LionWarrior28 (88 posts) -

@Sword-Demon: Nope

Avatar image for Sword-Demon
#22 Edited by Sword-Demon (7007 posts) -

Oh, I misread

I thought the two friends were in the car with the drunk girl.

apologies

Avatar image for lionwarrior28
#23 Posted by LionWarrior28 (88 posts) -

@Sword-Demon: No problem dude haha it happens :)

Avatar image for lionwarrior28
#25 Posted by LionWarrior28 (88 posts) -

@Motokid6: What does TC mean? Why do people keep saying that? I have no idea what the hell it means!

And no I'm not related to any of these girls. And yeah I agree.

Avatar image for lionwarrior28
#27 Posted by LionWarrior28 (88 posts) -

@Motokid6: Oooh ok haha I get it now xD Thanks.

Avatar image for airshocker
#28 Posted by airshocker (31700 posts) -

@lionwarrior28 said:

@airshocker: I wrote to her because I felt it needed to be done, it angered me the fact she did all of these things and people are covering it up as if she isn't guilty when she obviously is.

And yeah haha right I sooo wanna be her pen pal and be with her in prison and stalk her, give me a god damn break...Its not stalking when everyone on the internet can SEE what she has done and people have made videos about it. Stop being a troll dude.

I'm a conversional person, hell fucking yeah I am, don't like it? Then go somewhere else....I'd rather have a voice then do absolutely nothing about it.

If you keep this up I will not keep replying to your idiotic posts.

Her family is trying to spin it. What the **** do you expect? That's hardly news-worthy.

You sound like you do.

You have no voice, though. Not when all you're doing is posting this on a VIDEO GAMING website.

You don't have to reply. That doesn't change the fact that you seem unhealthily obsedded.

Avatar image for Wilfred_Owen
#29 Edited by Wilfred_Owen (20964 posts) -

I'm just 2 drunk 2 care right now.

Avatar image for lionwarrior28
#30 Posted by LionWarrior28 (88 posts) -

@airshocker: Go screw yourself dude, who the **** are you to tell me what I should or shouldn't post on this site? People post all kinds of different things in the forums here that are NOT video game related....did you read the description? Did you see the words ''Off-topic discussions''? Maybe you should read it again.

Why the **** would I have a fling for a murdering bitch??? You are nuts....I'm not some person seeking fucking media attention and I don't wanna bang her either you asswipe sicko. You are the one who is obsessed, obsessed with trolling me. You might as well call all of the other people who made those videos I mentioned so called ''Stalkers'' as well ooh yeah they are soooo in Miami right now stalking Kaila looking where she is right now and so is the news! LMFAO you are fucking stupid.

Go back and play your video games little boy.

Avatar image for airshocker
#31 Edited by airshocker (31700 posts) -

@lionwarrior28 said:

@airshocker: Go screw yourself dude, who the **** are you to tell me what I should or shouldn't post on this site? People post all kinds of different things in the forums here that are NOT video game related....did you read the description? Did you see the words ''Off-topic discussions''? Maybe you should read it again.

Why the **** would I have a fling for a murdering bitch??? You are nuts....I'm not some person seeking fucking media attention and I don't wanna bang her either you asswipe sicko. You are the one who is obsessed, obsessed with trolling me. You might as well call all of the other people who made those videos I mentioned so called ''Stalkers'' as well ooh yeah they are soooo in Miami right now stalking Kaila looking where she is right now and so is the news! LMFAO you are fucking stupid.

Go back and play your video games little boy.

I didn't tell you what you should or shouldn't post. Maybe you should learn to read.

Who knows? Stranger things have occurred. All I know is you sound obsessive. You are the one that dredged all that shit up, after all.

Find something else more worthy of your attention.

Avatar image for Master_Live
#32 Posted by Master_Live (18817 posts) -
  • Would hit all of them.
  • People should go to jail for a DUI regardless of if they harm another person or not.
Avatar image for Randolph
#33 Posted by Randolph (10542 posts) -

Well, this ended poorly. Thread starter, if you can't take criticism without resorting to name calling, don't make threads.