Just saw Disturbia!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Film-Guy
Member since 2007 • 26778 Posts
pretty mediocre:( its basiclly read window with annoying teens, it had some ok acting and some good suspese, but it was overall pretty bad. I give it a 4 out of 10:(
steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#2 steppinrazor88
Member since 2006 • 14441 Posts
Well i'm still going to go see it!!!
Greatgone12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Greatgone12
Member since 2005 • 25469 Posts
It's a straight rip-off of Rear Window. True story.
Avatar image for lemonfreshpanda
lemonfreshpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lemonfreshpanda
Member since 2007 • 1611 Posts

I have no interest in seeing that movie.

Hot Fuzz will be the flick I see this week.

Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Film-Guy

It's a straight rip-off of Rear Window. True story. Greatgone12

funny thing is, they dont even reference rear window once or mention that it is a remake:lol: 

Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Film-Guy

I have no interest in seeing that movie.

Hot Fuzz will be the flick I see this week.

lemonfreshpanda

i saw it before you did:P 

lemonfreshpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lemonfreshpanda

[QUOTE="Greatgone12"]It's a straight rip-off of Rear Window. True story. Film-Guy

funny thing is, they dont even reference rear window once or mention that it is a remake:lol:

The viewing public won't recognize that. They'll slip on in to see it, despite the fact that Grindhouse is probably playing in the same theater.

If I were God, I would make a rule: No one can see crappy movies unless they've seen actually good ones. 

Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Film-Guy
[QUOTE="Film-Guy"]

[QUOTE="Greatgone12"]It's a straight rip-off of Rear Window. True story. lemonfreshpanda

The viewing public won't recognize that. They'll slip on in to see it, despite the fact that Grindhouse is probably playing in the same theater.

If I were God, I would make a rule: No one can see crappy movies unless they've seen actually good ones.

I mean some films change a few things in a movie when its remade or say its a remake, Disturbia just assumes people dont know who Alfred Hitchcock is ( which means most people these days.) 

King_Of_Spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#9 King_Of_Spam
Member since 2006 • 1263 Posts
pretty mediocre:( its basiclly read window with annoying teens, it had some ok acting and some good suspese, but it was overall pretty bad. I give it a 4 out of 10:(Film-Guy
Your ratings mean nothing. If you don't agree with the US ratings then yours don't. (Yes I saw your topic yesterday.)
slinky6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 slinky6
Member since 2004 • 8521 Posts

Yeah, it was awful

[spoiler] They should have given the killer more of a motive and back-story, but I suppose they didn't give him any because they wanted you to not know whether he was a killer or not.   Also Ronnie should have been brutally murdered [/spoiler]  

slinky6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 slinky6
Member since 2004 • 8521 Posts
I hated how it mixed annoying teens, terrible humour, and crappy action scenes.   Crappy movie indeed.
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#12 grafkhun
Member since 2006 • 12827 Posts
hmmm... looked okay at best, not really anything to worry about, now there are movies like the reaping which was pretty good (being religous will help or knowing the bible of Christianity) and shooter is out too which had some great action scenes.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
I really liked the movie and so did a couple of my friends. Everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess.
lemonfreshpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lemonfreshpanda
hmmm... looked okay at best, not really anything to worry about, now there are movies like the reaping which was pretty good (being religous will help or knowing the bible of Christianity) and shooter is out too which had some great action scenes.grafkhun
I don't understand how The Reaping can be even remotely good.
Sprigain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#15 Sprigain
Member since 2006 • 3575 Posts
i was planning to see it tonight not anymore
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#16 grafkhun
Member since 2006 • 12827 Posts

[QUOTE="grafkhun"]hmmm... looked okay at best, not really anything to worry about, now there are movies like the reaping which was pretty good (being religous will help or knowing the bible of Christianity) and shooter is out too which had some great action scenes.lemonfreshpanda
I don't understand how The Reaping can be even remotely good.

i said it was "pretty good" and having knowledge of religion helps. also it was decent, not that good not horrible, "scariness" was really just "boo" scary, ya know? like pop-out-of-nowhere cr4p like that not really like "h0ly 5hit, what the f***" scary. 

tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 tmac200913
Member since 2006 • 16647 Posts
eww I thought it was horrible.....
Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Film-Guy

[QUOTE="Film-Guy"]pretty mediocre:( its basiclly read window with annoying teens, it had some ok acting and some good suspese, but it was overall pretty bad. I give it a 4 out of 10:(King_Of_Spam
Your ratings mean nothing. If you don't agree with the US ratings then yours don't. (Yes I saw your topic yesterday.)

what the heck are you talking about? my ratings? my ratings topic yesterday was about ratings as in R, PG etc. My rating for Disturibia is a rating of quality:| 

King_Of_Spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#19 King_Of_Spam
Member since 2006 • 1263 Posts

[QUOTE="King_Of_Spam"][QUOTE="Film-Guy"]pretty mediocre:( its basiclly read window with annoying teens, it had some ok acting and some good suspese, but it was overall pretty bad. I give it a 4 out of 10:(Film-Guy

what the heck are you talking about? my ratings? my ratings topic yesterday was about ratings as in R, PG etc. My rating for Disturibia is a rating of quality:| 

OH yeah it was....*Runs away*