Just bought me a Lego Stranger Things set!

#1 Posted by JustPlainLucas (79288 posts) -

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/product/The-Upside-Down-75810?icmp=HP-SHH-EX-ST-strang-340

I've been a Lego mood again. I just put together a Lego Wall-E and a Statue of Liberty. Luckily, those were gifts, so I didn't have to feel bad about buying yet another expensive Lego set. What do you think of this? I think it's a cool one. I love how it's completely flippable. Makes great use of the source material.

#2 Posted by Hallenbeck77 (15707 posts) -

I seen that this morning, and it's a nice looking set, and $200 doesn't seem as mad expensive as other ones. Wish i had the extra room for another one--I still been meaning to get the Ghostbusters firehouse to put next to the wife's set of the Simpsons house.

#3 Posted by mrbojangles25 (43791 posts) -

Dude. That is awesome.

#4 Posted by VFighter (4803 posts) -

Its awesome looking, but I just can't get around the price of it.

#5 Posted by GTR12 (13458 posts) -

Watch Lego Masters...

You're welcome.

#6 Posted by JustPlainLucas (79288 posts) -
@hallenbeck77 said:

I seen that this morning, and it's a nice looking set, and $200 doesn't seem as mad expensive as other ones. Wish i had the extra room for another one--I still been meaning to get the Ghostbusters firehouse to put next to the wife's set of the Simpsons house.

Yeah, I'm actually not that keen on the price, but considering the piece count, it's actually below the 100 piece per 10 dollar average, and it's a licensed set to boot, so there is value. I ultimately caved because I want to psyche myself up for season three.

#7 Posted by Ovirew (8863 posts) -

I don't understand how you display this.