Julia Vickerman the creator of the show, Twelve Forever is apparently a pedophile!

#1 Posted by Evil_Loli (208 posts) -

From this link: Reddit: Creator of Twelve Forever and who would have thought would make Vickerman think this would be okay? The internet isn't like your private diary, other people can see what you write. Ask James Gunn and how that work for him.

Even her own Twitter, she's not safe:

It's an old tweet, but if James Gunn can get in trouble for an old tweet. Anyone is a fan of the show? Will you be said that season 2 will never be made?

#2 Posted by Solaryellow (5171 posts) -

Never heard of the show. Julia sounds creepy though.

#3 Posted by mrbojangles25 (44402 posts) -

Never heard of the show, and is there any evidence?

I mean self incrimination is pretty damning, but has anyone stepped forward? Witnesses?

#4 Edited by DaVillain- (38139 posts) -

I'll say it like this. I've come to the conclusion long ago that the creatives within the animation industry are sick freaks, and speaking as a sick freak, I'm cool with that. In terms of "pedophile" fanfic, this is lightweight material. (PG-13 at best) Although having the hashtag "#pedophile" in the post does not look good on her, even if she's trying to be silly and will come back to bite you in the ass.

I don't think she should be fired for something she wrote long ago, (same for Gunn) it's not as bad as sexual misconduct towards the staff like that Skylar Page guy. That said, this news is out, and Netflix is gonna respond to this that won't go well for her career.

@Solaryellow said:

Never heard of the show. Julia sounds creepy though.

@mrbojangles25 said:

Never heard of the show, and is there any evidence?

Twelve Forever is a Netflix cartoon series that only has 1 season and I can tell you guys now it's a good animation series and I watch few episodes several weeks ago. If you like something that came from Nickelodeon preteen cartoon show, you'll probably like Twelve Forever. And fans have been asking for season 2 as we speak.

Loading Video...

#5 Posted by CrimsonBrute (25468 posts) -

@davillain-: I didn't realize netflix picked it up seeing as it started off as a Cartoon Network pilot.

#6 Posted by DaVillain- (38139 posts) -

@crimsonbrute said:

@davillain-: I didn't realize netflix picked it up seeing as it started off as a Cartoon Network pilot.

It's funny, few weeks ago, I started watching it on Netflix as it appeared for the first time but even I did't know it started off on Cartoon Network. Interesting.

#7 Posted by CrimsonBrute (25468 posts) -
@davillain- said:

It's funny, few weeks ago, I started watching it on Netflix as it appeared for the first time but even I did't know it started off on Cartoon Network. Interesting.

Well... It was never aired on CN but it is (or at least was) on their YouTube channel.

#8 Edited by nintendoboy16 (36592 posts) -

Yikes! This won't work well for her AT ALL. "Cancel Culture" (what people want to end, ironically) will be rooting her out soon.

#9 Posted by Speeny (1978 posts) -

Never heard of her or the show. The way society is right now I couldn't care less. The most messed up part is probably because she thinks she's a female, she can get away with saying stuff like that. Which is horrible.

#10 Posted by Evil_Loli (208 posts) -

@nintendoboy16: @davillain-: @speeny: @crimsonbrute: Well then somewhat okay news here is, she got kicked off. Not for the kid ogling, strange enough. With a title like "Twelve Forever", why would this come as a surprise?