John Cena fans? He was at my gym today

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 entropyecho
Member since 2005 • 22053 Posts

Just protest him and don't go see his upcoming B movie.

ScreamDream

But it has Danny Glover! :(

entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 entropyecho

Regarding wrestling, a couple of third tier WWF/WWE wrestlers used to be bouncers with me at a nightclub in Atlanta called the Chamber, but I couldn't tell you the pro names of Joe and Mikexaos

2115 Faulkner Rd NE
Atlanta, GA

?

:o

ScreamDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 ScreamDream
Member since 2006 • 3953 Posts

[QUOTE="ScreamDream"]

Just protest him and don't go see his upcoming B movie.

entropyecho

But it has Danny Glover! :(

Oh rats, but Cena overrules Glover for a reason to not see it. At least for me anyway.

killerkool07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 killerkool07
Member since 2007 • 1210 Posts

oh hes from that made up wrestling

jimy1475

Oh my god its not real! you've shocked my world I thought the undertaker was a unkillable superhuman who can disappear at will I'd carry on but I've got to facepalm back next tuesday

Immortalica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Immortalica
Member since 2008 • 6309 Posts
Doesn't come as a surprise. I mean look at him.
entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 entropyecho

Doesn't come as a surprise. I mean look at him.Immortalica

You know you love him.

XileLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#57 XileLord
Member since 2007 • 3776 Posts

[QUOTE="jesseandnikki"][QUOTE="rawsavon"] Exactly this...it is ruderawsavon
So it's okay to be a complete *** to someone who was being unintentionally rude? It's rude to interrupt someone while they're pressing weight...but if they're just chilling between sets? Everyone at my gym is friendly, and that type of attitude gets regulars kicked out. I agree it might be irritating, but this guy is a role model for some people and needs to respect his fans...because they make him who he is.

I get pissed when people talk to me at the gym...and I am a nobody (does not happen to me all the time like it would him)...I could only imagine how much it happens to him. People that are serious about working out do not like to be bothered. It is part of his job. People are bothering him while he is working. Just imagine trying to do you job and people constantly messing with you. He is 'off-duty'...leave him alone

Actually if you're a A** in the gym you need to be slapped in the head. If people are constantly bothering you while you're trying to lift then yeah it becomes a problem but being friendly to those around you and helping out other people is common practice in the gym. If you want to sit alone and be a anti-social asshat then you need to make a gym at home and workout there not around other people. I remember when I worked out at a gym I'd walk in and somebody would always say hi or smile or offer to help out. Working out isn't a job as much as it is improving yourself. I couldn't imagine getting a hot headed response such as what John cena would have gave and if I did get that response I'm almost certain the people who own the gym would ask him to leave.

You wan't to be a anti-social dick then don't workout around other people simple as that
and if you want to be anti-social that's cool just don't be a dick to other people when they are trying to be nice

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts

[QUOTE="rawsavon"][QUOTE="jesseandnikki"] So it's okay to be a complete *** to someone who was being unintentionally rude? It's rude to interrupt someone while they're pressing weight...but if they're just chilling between sets? Everyone at my gym is friendly, and that type of attitude gets regulars kicked out. I agree it might be irritating, but this guy is a role model for some people and needs to respect his fans...because they make him who he is.XileLord

I get pissed when people talk to me at the gym...and I am a nobody (does not happen to me all the time like it would him)...I could only imagine how much it happens to him. People that are serious about working out do not like to be bothered. It is part of his job. People are bothering him while he is working. Just imagine trying to do you job and people constantly messing with you. He is 'off-duty'...leave him alone

Actually if you're a A** in the gym you need to be slapped in the head. If people are constantly bothering you while you're trying to lift then yeah it becomes a problem but being friendly to those around you and helping out other people is common practice in the gym. If you want to sit alone and be a anti-social asshat then you need to make a gym at home and workout there not around other people. I remember when I worked out at a gym I'd walk in and somebody would always say hi or smile or offer to help out. Working out isn't a job as much as it is improving yourself. I couldn't imagine getting a hot headed response such as what John cena would have gave and if I did get that response I'm almost certain the people who own the gym would ask him to leave.

You wan't to be a anti-social dick then don't workout around other people simple as that
and if you want to be anti-social that's cool just don't be a dick to other people when they are trying to be nice

You would think a level 31 user would know better than to call me an ass and a dick here. I don't mind it (it is true after all).
But if we are going to have this conversation you can't be going and getting yourself modderated (not that I will report you).

I pay my money the same as everyone else.
I don't ask for a spot, and I don't want to give one either. I put my head phones on and avoid eye contact. I go as soon as the gym opens to be around the least amount of people I can.
If I could afford a huge house with a nice gym I would gladly do that.

I am there to work. I enjoy it (a lot), but it is also a job to me.
I do supersets with everything. I don't have the time or the patience to **** around with people. I have exactly enough time to work out and then get to my real job (I get up at 4 am to do this).
I am paid to be nice to people at my real job. I am not paid to be nice to people at the gym...I pay to be there.

I am not mean to people. I wait my turn for things, etc. I just don't want to be bothered.
Nowhere in the contract I signed does it say I have to be friendly to members there.
Why do you have an issue with people that are not mean but just want to be left the hell alone in life :?

UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#59 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts

[QUOTE="rawsavon"][QUOTE="jesseandnikki"] So it's okay to be a complete *** to someone who was being unintentionally rude? It's rude to interrupt someone while they're pressing weight...but if they're just chilling between sets? Everyone at my gym is friendly, and that type of attitude gets regulars kicked out. I agree it might be irritating, but this guy is a role model for some people and needs to respect his fans...because they make him who he is.XileLord

Pro wrestlers don't have that luxury. They're on the road almost ALL time time, so they pretty much have to use public gyms to stay in shape.