It's the first Saturday of the decade! How will you be spending it?

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

User Lists: 0

#1 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 79707 Posts

Sorry @hallenbeck77 for taking your thing...

For me, work like I always do. When I get off, I'm going to play some more Trials of Mana, finally started watching Game of Thrones, so I'll watch a bit more of that, and then also start reading The Stand.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 6933 Posts

Insomnia, getting my arse kicked by a clown in Cuphead, contemplating plans for world domination.

You know, the usual.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 40026 Posts

@JustPlainLucas said:

For me, work like I always do. When I get off, I'm going to play some more Trials of Mana, finally started watching Game of Thrones, so I'll watch a bit more of that, and then also start reading The Stand.

Actually, that would be @horgen who you took his thing lol.

Ezekiel43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ezekiel43
Member since 2017 • 2135 Posts

Spent the first few hours of my day creating and applying .ico thumbnails for my music. I still have a pretty long way to go. Another roughly 680 albums. I have them set to very small in this screenshot. They would normally be set to large.

I did this while trying out my new Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX, which includes the O2 + SDAC DAC/Amp. It's a real improvement over my five-year-old DAC/Amp-less Sennheiser HD 558.

Horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 122038 Posts

@davillain- said:
@JustPlainLucas said:

This is madness.

Oh and btw I did the normal chores, went out and boosted the national economy some, went to the gym and lifted some weights.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 5348 Posts

Cat-sitting and later karaoke with my gf and her friend at a small town bar. They love the band Shinedown, so I expect at least one song from them to be chosen. Still have to find a good song for me to sing.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#7 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 37073 Posts

Ordered a munchie-box from the Chinese. Eat while watching TNG Best Of Both Worlds, then i'll play Onward.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By johnd13
Member since 2011 • 9915 Posts

I just got home. Spent the last couple of days at a mate's cottage with some close friends. It's already evening now so I'll probably close off the day watching The Expanse season 4.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 9

#9 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 2255 Posts

Just continuing on playing DQ XI.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JustPlainLucas

@horgen said:
@davillain- said:
@JustPlainLucas said:

This is madness.

Oh and btw I did the normal chores, went out and boosted the national economy some, went to the gym and lifted some weights.

My apologies. Your names both started with H, and well, at my age, that's a win for me. :P

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JustPlainLucas
@DEVILinIRON said:

Cat-sitting and later karaoke with my gf and her friend at a small town bar. They love the band Shinedown, so I expect at least one song from them to be chosen. Still have to find a good song for me to sing.

Awww, I'd love to cat sit! Haven't in ages!

On a side note... so I just got a notification that Joker arrived in my mail box. Was not expecting it that early... I may put GoT on hold and watch it tonight.

Horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Horgen  Moderator

@JustPlainLucas said:

My apologies. Your names both started with H, and well, at my age, that's a win for me. :P

@hallenbeck77 Didn't you make threads like these 10 years ago?

Lucas: I like the misspelling in the gif :P I get the Dark Souls vibe from Jedi Fallen Order. Actually loving it.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By warmblur
Member since 2017 • 3801 Posts

I ate chicken wings and watched this Russian movie called Break with English dub it was ok but so bad its kinda of funny lol.

Loading Video...

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 2

#14 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 4266 Posts

Working as usual on the weekend, off work next Tuesday and Wednesday. Probably going to play a few online games like Halo:MCC or Battlefield V?

TJDMHEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TJDMHEM
Member since 2006 • 2875 Posts

work and watch football.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JustPlainLucas

@horgen said:
@JustPlainLucas said:

@hallenbeck77 Didn't you make threads like these 10 years ago?

Lucas: I like the misspelling in the gif :P I get the Dark Souls vibe from Jedi Fallen Order. Actually loving it.

Yeah, Fallen Order is very Souls-esque, which is weird to me, because I don't think it fits the game very well. Still loved it, though.

Ezekiel43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ezekiel43
Member since 2017 • 2135 Posts

Just watched that cancer episode of Peanuts. I cried multiple times. Most kids cartoons are made by pussies. How do they expect kids to learn anything about the world?

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#18 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6313 Posts

That Patriots game just ruined my whole week

Horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Horgen  Moderator

@JustPlainLucas said:

Yeah, Fallen Order is very Souls-esque, which is weird to me, because I don't think it fits the game very well. Still loved it, though.

Imo it fits it very well. But I haven't played a Star Wars game since the first Force Unleashed.

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 985 Posts

I had the flu. It sucked.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#21 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 45408 Posts

Well, I'm late to the party, but I spent Sunday watching American Gods. Great show, lots of style and flare, neat concept. Need to read the book.

@johnd13 said:

I just got home. Spent the last couple of days at a mate's cottage with some close friends. It's already evening now so I'll probably close off the day watching The Expanse season 4.

It's so good.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 9915 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

@johnd13 said:

It's so good.

Yeah I'm loving it. It's sci-fi television done right. I'm very glad Amazon decided to save the show.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 JustPlainLucas

@horgen said:
@JustPlainLucas said:

Imo it fits it very well. But I haven't played a Star Wars game since the first Force Unleashed.

The combat portion of it is fine, but what bothers me is the respawning at check points and the enemies holding onto your force points. It doesn't make much sense in the Star Wars universe. I mean, why would a storm trooper be able to possess your force points? I just think they were just throwing so many elements into one game they didn't give much thought as to whether or not they should be there.

Horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Horgen  Moderator

@JustPlainLucas said:
@horgen said:
@JustPlainLucas said:

The combat portion of it is fine, but what bothers me is the respawning at check points and the enemies holding onto your force points. It doesn't make much sense in the Star Wars universe. I mean, why would a storm trooper be able to possess your force points? I just think they were just throwing so many elements into one game they didn't give much thought as to whether or not they should be there.

Ah. Well that only happens with bosses on my part. Doesn't bother me so much. Although it is a little odd.