It's impossible to find a girlfriend =(

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

inyourface_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 inyourface_12
Member since 2006 • 14757 Posts
learn to not care, it's hard
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
this might sound crazy but be friends with them even if they already have a bf. Time will come when you can "step in".Tjeremiah1988
That always leads to the dreaded "friend zone".
thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 thepwninator
Member since 2006 • 8134 Posts

[QUOTE="Tjeremiah1988"]this might sound crazy but be friends with them even if they already have a bf. Time will come when you can "step in".CommanderShiro

And believe me-the friend zone sucks.

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts

[QUOTE="Tjeremiah1988"]this might sound crazy but be friends with them even if they already have a bf. Time will come when you can "step in".CommanderShiro

but it gets him a better chance then just ignoring her altogether/moving on.

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 CommanderShiro

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"][QUOTE="Tjeremiah1988"]this might sound crazy but be friends with them even if they already have a bf. Time will come when you can "step in".thepwninator

And believe me-the friend zone sucks.

I can back up that claim as well.
thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 thepwninator

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"][QUOTE="Tjeremiah1988"]this might sound crazy but be friends with them even if they already have a bf. Time will come when you can "step in".Tjeremiah1988

I disagree. It makes it far more awkward when you eventually make some sort of move on the girl.

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Tjeremiah1988
[QUOTE="Tjeremiah1988"]

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"][QUOTE="Tjeremiah1988"]this might sound crazy but be friends with them even if they already have a bf. Time will come when you can "step in".thepwninator

I disagree. It makes it far more awkward when you eventually make some sort of move on the girl.

yeah, thats also true but theres a small, very small chance she might want to date. Ive seen it happen before but it rare.

igotbeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 igotbeef
Member since 2007 • 243 Posts
i like pie
thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 thepwninator
[QUOTE="thepwninator"][QUOTE="Tjeremiah1988"]

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"][QUOTE="Tjeremiah1988"]this might sound crazy but be friends with them even if they already have a bf. Time will come when you can "step in".Tjeremiah1988

yeah, thats also true but theres a small, very small chance she might want to date. Ive seen it happen before but it rare.

With me, things that are somewhat unlikely for most people are well-nigh impossible. I guess girls don't see me as "relationship" material, but rather as "friend" material.

'tis strange. And bothersome.

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 CommanderShiro
[QUOTE="thepwninator"][QUOTE="Tjeremiah1988"]

Like you said its rare and very small chance. You're better off moving on.
kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#61 kemar7856
Member since 2004 • 11783 Posts
i used 2 think the same way...well still kinda do
ligerz76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#62 ligerz76
Member since 2007 • 2022 Posts
Maybe a lonely, abandoned single mama kitty is free8) Ehh, ehh?
sparkypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#63 sparkypants
Member since 2007 • 2609 Posts

my advise to you...aim low. make nice with a "not so perfect girl" and work your way around her friends. who knows it could go extremly well and you might meet someone who has a great personality. if not...you have her friends to work with ;)

(note: I havent actually tried this. but I had a buddie who tried this and it worked out real well for him)

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Tjeremiah1988
For those having trouble talking to girls, dont always approach the hottest chick in the yard. Start low and make your way to the top by talking to girls you may not find attractive because most attractive girls can be intimidating to you. Be friends and learn how easy it is to actually talk to girls, then start making your way to the top. I seriously dont think what im saying makes sense as im typing out of the air.
groovdafied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 groovdafied
Member since 2005 • 5012 Posts
puh....you have your whole life to find a girl...just enjoy your life.
totalmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 totalmachine
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts
Change your style d00d! Live the life of a hardcore bad ass! You'll have more ladies than Jay Z has Mercedes.
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts
Every time I meet a girl that I like, it turns out she has a boyfriend. It makes sense that all the best girls will already be taken, but it's so unfair! I'm not the type to try and steal someone's girl either, and wouldn't know how to do so if I was. I'm really starting to get sick of this - why could it not for once be me that has the girl, and the other guys that are in my position?:(HardcoreGamer84
the solution: get these great girls to cheat on their boyfriends! that way, everyone is happy, except for everyone!
I_pWnzz_YoU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#69 I_pWnzz_YoU
Member since 2007 • 6032 Posts

Heres how you steal someones girl.

1) Try and partner up with her for some school project.

2) Bring her to your place to work on it.

3) Get her drunk

4) If 3) fails, get her a regular drink but slip some drugs into it.

5) If 4) fails...Run... Oh wait it's your house...Hmmm.

What I'm trying to say is, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

I_pWnzz_YoU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#70 I_pWnzz_YoU
Member since 2007 • 6032 Posts

puh....you have your whole life to find a girl...just enjoy your life.groovdafied

Yeah listen to this guy. Live your life. Go out with your friends and get ****ed!!

browniemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#71 browniemix
Member since 2005 • 257 Posts
[QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"]You and anyone reading would know by the way that post was written it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Yet you posted what you did, as an attempt to feel good about yourself, as if you are "better" and too "mature" for that. That is what an elitist is. That is what you are. Your post was truly 'lame'.

I love irony.

xMOBSTER23x

Yeah dude, I totally said that was lame just to make myself feel better and to act as if I was mature.

Youre so awesome, do you feel better about yourself now?

The real question is, do you feel better about yourself after that post? :lol: A sad attempt to avoid giving a proper rebuttal. Again, I love irony.

Yes, I totally intended that post to become a rebuttal but it failed. So sad :roll:

Do I feel better about myself? Not really, but not because of your posts x)

Your post was a "comeback", and a lame(lol) one. Just because you post a meaningless response does not mean you are right. It just shows TRUE insecurity and immaturity. Irony is wonderful.

I never intended either of my posts to be a "comeback", so therefore I dont care if you think theyre "lame" or not.

And no, the true insecurity and immaturity lies in your pointless responces just to "1 up" me. Thats a bit of irony, aye? Yeah, I think so too.

Of course you care, or you wouldn't have responded. At least you realized there was truth to what I said and attempted to create a rebuttal... though failed. And you know I wasn't trying to "1up" you, as I actually gave reasons to support my points, which I proved. You were trying to "1 up" me by posting "comebacks" that had no substance or purpose than to offend me or have the last word, as can be seen in the quote chain.

Yes, irony is a wonderful thing...

Im responding because it's something to do, nothing more. Im tired, yet I dont feel like going to sleep quite yet.

And there ya go again, calling my posts "comebacks" when I have no intention of attempting to argue with you.

The only irony I see in here is you attempting to start something between you and I, when Im clearly not going to do anything because its quite useless. Would I on another day? Perhaps. For now though, I just want to relax and preferably not argue. Ive had enough of that today.

Again, simply posting a response does not make you right. Especially when your excuse completely contradicts all your other posts in this topic...

more irony!

u are also posting responses to his, is the only thing u do in life is argue with people, if u like doing that, go into politics alright

IronSalamander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 IronSalamander
Member since 2008 • 496 Posts
bummer broski