It's impossible to find a girlfriend =(

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for HardcoreGamer84
HardcoreGamer84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 HardcoreGamer84
Member since 2004 • 210 Posts
Every time I meet a girl that I like, it turns out she has a boyfriend. It makes sense that all the best girls will already be taken, but it's so unfair! I'm not the type to try and steal someone's girl either, and wouldn't know how to do so if I was. I'm really starting to get sick of this - why could it not for once be me that has the girl, and the other guys that are in my position?:(
dunnedlor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 dunnedlor
Member since 2005 • 255 Posts
Change your standards....
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#3 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
I wish I had that problem...see other topic
lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts

i feel you man, except, all the girls i like are not taken, and i still can't them

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts

How old are you? Im in really no position to say this seeing as Im 17 and in love, but if you dont have a girlfriend already then just dont put too much of a dependence on finding one. Im lucky to have her, but even if I didnt have her I'd still be concentrating on school and finding a job.

You'll find her, just dont put too much pressure on yourself to find her.

I know, Im probably talking like a hypocrite but yeah :lol:

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#6 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15992 Posts
Perhaps you could steal their boyfriends. That'll show 'em.
Kim_817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Kim_817
Member since 2008 • 35 Posts

It's impossible to find a boyfriend .

I get approached alot but none of them are worth the trouble . Either jerks or just arrogant .

and its not like im uber picky either . I'd love a nerd , and intellect with a sense of humor .

but i agree witht the 17 yr old kid in love . Juast dont make an issue of it and then most of the time you'll find someone .

it worked for me before and many times as far as acquaintences go .

xMOBSTER23x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 xMOBSTER23x
Member since 2008 • 914 Posts

I get approached alot but none of them are worth the trouble . Either jerks or just arrogant .

and its not like im uber picky either . I'd love a nerd , and intellect with a sense of humor .

but i agree witht the 17 yr old kid in love . Juast dont make an issue of it and then most of the time you'll find someone .

Kim_817

pics plz kthx bai

xboxplayer1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 xboxplayer1990
Member since 2008 • 941 Posts
Shake what you got and the women will pay. Well works for me anyway.
hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 hockey73
Member since 2005 • 8281 Posts
haha just wait till college.
xMOBSTER23x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 xMOBSTER23x
[QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Kim_817"]

Matt-4542

pics plz kthx bai

Lame.

Elitist no comprende humor.

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Matt-4542
[QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Kim_817"]

xMOBSTER23x

pics plz kthx bai

Lame.

Elitists are just flatout self-centered and annoying.

What you did was just lame.

Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Rhazakna
Member since 2004 • 11022 Posts
Yeah, it is. I'm 18, and I've already given up.
Gokuja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Gokuja
Member since 2005 • 3767 Posts

I'll be honest i didnt read the whole thing (usually do just want sleep!) but the best ones are not taken. that statement is never true. There are alot of girls who are worth it and one of the "best" that aren't taken...but same holds true for the bad ones, and also same holds true for guys.

I havent had a girl all year after getting out of a 4 yr relationship and theres nothing more i want than to find my next one that i can hopefully spend the rest of my life with. you just have to give it time.

xMOBSTER23x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 xMOBSTER23x
[QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Kim_817"]

Matt-4542

pics plz kthx bai

Lame.

Elitists are just flatout self-centered and annoying.

What you did was just lame.

You and anyone reading would know by the way that post was written it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Yet you posted what you did, as an attempt to feel good about yourself, as if you are "better" and too "mature" for that. That is what an elitist is. That is what you are. Your post was truly 'lame'.

I love irony.

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Matt-4542
You and anyone reading would know by the way that post was written it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Yet you posted what you did, as an attempt to feel good about yourself, as if you are "better" and too "mature" for that. That is what an elitist is. That is what you are. Your post was truly 'lame'.

I love irony.

xMOBSTER23x

Yeah dude, I totally said that was lame just to make myself feel better and to act as if I was mature.

Youre so awesome, do you feel better about yourself now?

xMOBSTER23x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 xMOBSTER23x
[QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"]You and anyone reading would know by the way that post was written it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Yet you posted what you did, as an attempt to feel good about yourself, as if you are "better" and too "mature" for that. That is what an elitist is. That is what you are. Your post was truly 'lame'.

I love irony.

Matt-4542

Yeah dude, I totally said that was lame just to make myself feel better and to act as if I was mature.

The real question is, do you feel better about yourself after that post? :lol: A sad attempt to avoid giving a proper rebuttal. Again, I love irony.

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Matt-4542
[QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"]You and anyone reading would know by the way that post was written it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Yet you posted what you did, as an attempt to feel good about yourself, as if you are "better" and too "mature" for that. That is what an elitist is. That is what you are. Your post was truly 'lame'.

I love irony.

xMOBSTER23x

The real question is, do you feel better about yourself after that post? :lol: A sad attempt to avoid giving a proper rebuttal. Again, I love irony.

Yes, I totally intended that post to become a rebuttal but it failed. So sad :roll:

Do I feel better about myself? Not really, but not because of your posts x)

xMOBSTER23x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 xMOBSTER23x
[QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"]You and anyone reading would know by the way that post was written it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Yet you posted what you did, as an attempt to feel good about yourself, as if you are "better" and too "mature" for that. That is what an elitist is. That is what you are. Your post was truly 'lame'.

I love irony.

Matt-4542

Yes, I totally intended that post to become a rebuttal but it failed. So sad :roll:

Your post was a "comeback", and a lame(lol) one. Just because you post a meaningless response does not mean you are right. It just shows TRUE insecurity and immaturity. Irony is wonderful.

harashawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 harashawn
Member since 2008 • 27620 Posts

Your post was a "comeback", and a lame(lol) one. Just because you post a meaningless response does not mean you are right. It just shows TRUE insecurity and immaturity. Irony is wonderful.

xMOBSTER23x

And posting "pics plz kthx bai" is mature? :?

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Matt-4542
[QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"]You and anyone reading would know by the way that post was written it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Yet you posted what you did, as an attempt to feel good about yourself, as if you are "better" and too "mature" for that. That is what an elitist is. That is what you are. Your post was truly 'lame'.

I love irony.

xMOBSTER23x

I never intended either of my posts to be a "comeback", so therefore I dont care if you think theyre "lame" or not.

And no, the true insecurity and immaturity lies in your pointless responces just to "1 up" me. Thats a bit of irony, aye? Yeah, I think so too.

gobo212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gobo212
Member since 2003 • 6277 Posts
[QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"]You and anyone reading would know by the way that post was written it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Yet you posted what you did, as an attempt to feel good about yourself, as if you are "better" and too "mature" for that. That is what an elitist is. That is what you are. Your post was truly 'lame'.

I love irony.

Matt-4542

I never intended either of my posts to be a "comeback", so therefore I dont care if you think theyre "lame" or not.

And no, the true insecurity and immaturity lies in your pointless responces just to "1 up" me. Thats a bit of irony, aye? Yeah, I think so too.

Trouble seems to be following you tonight.

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Matt-4542
[QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"]You and anyone reading would know by the way that post was written it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Yet you posted what you did, as an attempt to feel good about yourself, as if you are "better" and too "mature" for that. That is what an elitist is. That is what you are. Your post was truly 'lame'.

I love irony.

gobo212

Trouble seems to be following you tonight.

So Ive noticed :lol: Bad day all around, hopefully tomorrow will be better x)
anasbouzid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 anasbouzid
Member since 2004 • 2340 Posts
[QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"]You and anyone reading would know by the way that post was written it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Yet you posted what you did, as an attempt to feel good about yourself, as if you are "better" and too "mature" for that. That is what an elitist is. That is what you are. Your post was truly 'lame'.

I love irony.

Matt-4542

you two fight like a married couple

elitism FTW

xMOBSTER23x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 xMOBSTER23x

I love irony.

Matt-4542

Of course you care, or you wouldn't have responded. At least you realized there was truth to what I said and attempted to create a rebuttal... though failed. And you know I wasn't trying to "1up" you, as I actually gave reasons to support my points, which I proved. You were trying to "1 up" me by posting "comebacks" that had no substance or purpose than to offend me or have the last word, as can be seen in the quote chain.

Yes, irony is a wonderful thing...

warbmxjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28 warbmxjohn
Member since 2007 • 6014 Posts
[QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"]

harashawn

Its only immature if you dont have a sense of humor. Its obvious he wasn't being serious... I would imagine, considering all his rebuttals have proper spelling and grammar but his joke was purposefully misspelled , that was a joke post..
xMOBSTER23x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 xMOBSTER23x

you two fight like a married couple

elitism FTW

anasbouzid

http://h1.ripway.com/johnbrush/snob.jpg

Yay for elitism!

Sorry I just had to post that.

harashawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#30 harashawn
Member since 2008 • 27620 Posts
[QUOTE="harashawn"]

warbmxjohn

Its only immature if you dont have a sense of humor. Its obvious he wasn't being serious... I would imagine, considering all his rebuttals have proper spelling and grammar but his joke was purposefully misspelled , that was a joke post..

It has nothing to do with the way it was spelled. It wasn't even funny at all.

I have a great sense of humour, BTW.

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Matt-4542
[QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"]You and anyone reading would know by the way that post was written it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Yet you posted what you did, as an attempt to feel good about yourself, as if you are "better" and too "mature" for that. That is what an elitist is. That is what you are. Your post was truly 'lame'.

I love irony.

xMOBSTER23x

Of course you care, or you wouldn't have responded. At least you realized there was truth to what I said and attempted to create a rebuttal... though failed. And you know I wasn't trying to "1up" you, as I actually gave reasons to support my points, which I proved. You were trying to "1 up" me by posting "comebacks" that had no substance or purpose than to offend me or have the last word, as can be seen in the quote chain.

Im responding because it's something to do, nothing more. Im tired, yet I dont feel like going to sleep quite yet.

And there ya go again, calling my posts "comebacks" when I have no intention of attempting to argue with you.

The only irony I see in here is you attempting to start something between you and I, when Im clearly not going to do anything because its quite useless. Would I on another day? Perhaps. For now though, I just want to relax and preferably not argue. Ive had enough of that today.

gobo212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 gobo212
Member since 2003 • 6277 Posts
[QUOTE="warbmxjohn"][QUOTE="harashawn"]

harashawn

I must agree that there was nothing resembling funny in that post.

GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts
Your no supposed to try.
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Matt-4542
[QUOTE="harashawn"][QUOTE="warbmxjohn"][QUOTE="harashawn"]

gobo212

I must agree that there was nothing resembling funny in that post.

Awh, this makes us all Elitists then. Such a shame. x)
xMOBSTER23x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 xMOBSTER23x
[QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"]You and anyone reading would know by the way that post was written it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Yet you posted what you did, as an attempt to feel good about yourself, as if you are "better" and too "mature" for that. That is what an elitist is. That is what you are. Your post was truly 'lame'.

I love irony.

Matt-4542

Im responding because it's something to do, nothing more. Im tired, yet I dont feel like going to sleep quite yet.

And there ya go again, calling my posts "comebacks" when I have no intention of attempting to argue with you.

The only irony I see in here is you attempting to start something between you and I, when Im clearly not going to do anything because its quite useless. Would I on another day? Perhaps. For now though, I just want to relax and preferably not argue. Ive had enough of that today.

Again, simply posting a response does not make you right. Especially when your excuse completely contradicts all your other posts in this topic...

more irony!

xMOBSTER23x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 xMOBSTER23x
[QUOTE="harashawn"][QUOTE="xMOBSTER23x"]

warbmxjohn

Ahh... that was refreshing.

warbmxjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#37 warbmxjohn
Member since 2007 • 6014 Posts
[QUOTE="warbmxjohn"][QUOTE="harashawn"]

harashawn

Yes I get the impression that you have a very vast sense of humor. Please note the use of sarcasm in the previous sentence. As you've only proved you are uptight and full of angst. It was a joke, when a woman on these boards makes statements saying they get approached alot that would lead one to assume they were attractive. If an attractive woman is posting on these boards then it would be a comical request to ask for pics... Especially when so many posters on here requests links or pics for proof of a said fact. Calm down... :D Unless you are intending to win her over with your efforts Prince Valiant. ;)
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#39 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Then you just have to look harder.
Avatar image for HardcoreGamer84
HardcoreGamer84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 HardcoreGamer84
Member since 2004 • 210 Posts

Then you just have to look harder.foxhound_fox

I guess:(

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#41 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

The only logical solution: Distort their ideas of each other so they seperate.

thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#42 thepwninator
Member since 2006 • 8134 Posts

Y'know, I don't have the problem the TC does. I don't necessarily find that the girl has a boyfriend. Instead, I just find that it is impossible for me to attract those of the opposite gender.

I'm currently 0 for 10.

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
the thread that was Matt-4542 downfall.
EMOEVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 EMOEVOLUTION
Member since 2008 • 8998 Posts

Change your standards....dunnedlor

Do not change your standards. The problems society faces are all causes of people selling out.

Be patient, open, and start with just having fun. Don't approach a girl with the expectations of a reletionship... approach them like a friend and see where that goes. Girls like to be around guys who are having fun. Learn to do that and women will flock to you.

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts
Perhaps you could steal their boyfriends. That'll show 'em.dracula_16
haha, yes, and steal one for me while you're at it! a brunette if possible :P
hoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 hoola
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts
Don't worry, sooner or later all of those girls will lose their boyfriend in one way or another then you can go in to get her...just be prepared when the same thing happens to you..
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts
Yeah, I've given up on getting a girlfriend for the time-being. I can't understand girls to save my life. Luckily, I get the best of both worlds.;)
Ultima_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Ultima_5
Member since 2008 • 1614 Posts
idk i havent ever had much of a problem, and i dont even looks that great :cry:. but i have an awesome personality:lol:
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
Theres plenty of fish in the sea. But then again theres a lot of pollution and overfishing in the world these days. So many freaking fish are dying. :x
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
this might sound crazy but be friends with them even if they already have a bf. Time will come when you can "step in".