Israel bomb hospital among other things

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Great video on the matter. Hamas is also to blame in this, but Israel is the main problem

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

Why TYT is not a reliable news source

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

@The_Last_Ride: Bias as hell liberal propaganda. Hamas is to blame for this. Quit being a terrorist sympathizer.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@RadecSupreme said:

@The_Last_Ride: Bias as hell liberal propaganda. Hamas is to blame for this. Quit being a terrorist sympathizer.

Nice comment, did you try that before or what made you think it would work this time?

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jasean79

@thegerg said:
@jasean79 said:

It's not reliable because a bunch of people online say it isn't?

It's a start.

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts
@Jacanuk said:

@RadecSupreme said:

Nice comment, did you try that before or what made you think it would work this time?

Yea you're right, next time someone assaults me, I will just let them hit me, I wont even fight back because defending one's self is evil.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The_Last_Ride

@jasean79 said:

lol, so it's bad because someone on the internet say they suck?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@RadecSupreme said:
@Jacanuk said:

@RadecSupreme said:

Yea you're right, next time someone assaults me, I will just let them hit me, I wont even fight back because defending one's self is evil.

Lol what? That makes no sense

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#11  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@RadecSupreme said:
@Jacanuk said:

@RadecSupreme said:

Ahh, ya because that is what's happening in Gaza. But since you are ok with it i think if you assault me i won't hit you i will kill any women and kids in your family because after all thats fine according to you.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jasean79

@The_Last_Ride said:

@jasean79 said:

lol, so it's bad because someone on the internet say they suck?

Weren't you the one that bashed Fox News on a few occasions on here for commentary made by their correspondents?

I thought so.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Not a thread about israel VS palenstine again , we already have two active threads on it :(

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jasean79

@indzman said:

Not a thread about israel VS palenstine again , we already have two active threads on it :(

Ah, yes, but this is the "progressive" view on it. :D

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 indzman

@jasean79 said:

@indzman said:

I never saw any caring for actual civilian loss in these recent threads , just blaming and hating on each other. Americans hating on Palestine and supporting Israel , and other half of users supporting Palestine and hating on Israel LMFAO.

EPICCOMMANDER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By EPICCOMMANDER
Member since 2013 • 1110 Posts

@indzman: Americans hating on Palestine...lol. That never happened. You can think whatever you god damn want, but that's complete shit.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 indzman

@EPICCOMMANDER said:

@indzman: Americans hating on Israel...lol. That never happened. You can think whatever you god damn want, but that's complete shit.

lol wut ?

When did i say US hating on israel ??? =P

EPICCOMMANDER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 EPICCOMMANDER
@indzman said:

@EPICCOMMANDER said:

@indzman: Americans hating on Israel...lol. That never happened. You can think whatever you god damn want, but that's complete shit.

lol wut ?

You're right, I meant palestine, but Americans hating on anyone is ridiculous. I've seen people who support Palestine whip out the "senseless, no-brain American" card multiple times when they simply refuse to believe people can actually support Israel.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#20 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

The Old Turks.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jasean79

@EPICCOMMANDER said:
@indzman said:

@EPICCOMMANDER said:

lol wut ?

You're right, I meant palestine, but Americans hating on anyone is ridiculous. I've seen people who support Palestine whip out the "senseless, no-brain American" card multiple times when they simply refuse to believe people can actually support Israel.

But, it's completely acceptable for other countries to "hate on anyone", is that it?

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#22 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts
@jasean79 said:

@thegerg said:
@jasean79 said:

It's a start.

If the online world is a microcosm of the real world, we'd be 90% atheist 9/11 truthers, Holocaust 2.0 would begin, and Ron Paul would be president of the USA

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jasean79

@vl4d_l3nin said:
@jasean79 said:

@thegerg said:
@jasean79 said:

It's a start.

If the online world is a microcosm of the real world, we'd be 90% atheist 9/11 truthers, Holocaust 2.0 would begin, and Ron Paul would be president of the USA

Is that a fact or your opinion? :/

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 vl4d_l3nin

Personal consensus of observation.

Quite frankly, online news as a whole contains a lot more bullshit than the mainstream media.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#25  Edited By whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

If Israel really did bomb a hospital, Hamas was probably storing weapons in it and Israel would have giving the hospital a warning and time to evacuate the patients.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#26 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Oh mercy, watching TYT is like getting your news from Maddow or Hannity.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 vl4d_l3nin

@Stevo_the_gamer: I wouldn't say it's that bad. Their progressive bias is clear, but Maddow and Hannity are absolute shills for the Democratic and Republican parties, respectively.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By sibu_xgamer
Member since 2014 • 340 Posts
Loading Video...

Israeli apologizers keep telling me that Israel is doing all they can to avoid civilian casualties and that they do all they can to warn people before murdering them. But then I see some stuff like this that is all over the place and I can't help but wonder if those apologizers actually think that people is stupid enough to believe all that BS.

EPICCOMMANDER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By EPICCOMMANDER
@jasean79 said:

@EPICCOMMANDER said:
@indzman said:

@EPICCOMMANDER said:

lol wut ?

But, it's completely acceptable for other countries to "hate on anyone", is that it?

I'm not sure what you mean. Looking hating anyone for supporting either side isn't right in my book. The only thing that matters is that Palestine is controlled by terrorists, and Israel is not controlled by terrorists.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jasean79

@EPICCOMMANDER said:
@jasean79 said:

@EPICCOMMANDER said:
@indzman said:

@EPICCOMMANDER said:

lol wut ?

I'm not sure what you mean.

I mean, you singled out Americans as the only citizens whose hate is ridiculous. Isn't it safe to assume that anyone hating on anyone else is also silly?

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By sibu_xgamer

@EPICCOMMANDER said:
@jasean79 said:

@EPICCOMMANDER said:
@indzman said:

@EPICCOMMANDER said:

lol wut ?

I'm not sure what you mean. Looking hating anyone for supporting either side isn't right in my book. The only thing that matters is that Palestine is controlled by terrorists, and Israel is not controlled by terrorists.

According to whom? Israel practices state terrorism so they are indeed controlled by terrorists.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 sibu_xgamer

http://972mag.com/why-do-palestinians-continue-to-support-hamas-despite-such-devastating-loses/94080/

"For the Palestinians, the choice is between occupation by proxy in the West Bank and a war in Gaza. Both offer no hope, and neither are forms of freedom. The Israeli promise — that an end to armed struggle will bring freedom — is not trustworthy, as the experiences of past years has shown. It simply never happens. The quiet years in the West Bank have not brought the Palestinians any closer to an independent state, while the truce in between wars in Gaza has not brought about a relief from the siege. One can debate the reasons for why this happened, but one cannot debate reality.

Hamas tells the Palestinians the simple truth: freedom comes at the cost of blood. The tragedy is that we usually provide the evidence. After all, the evacuation of settlements in Gaza came after the Second Intifada, not as a result of negotiations. The Oslo Accords came after the First Intifada; before that, Israel turned down even the convenient London Agreement between Shimon Peres and Jordan’s King Hussein.

Israelis are convinced they are fighting a terror organization driven by a fundamentalist Islamic ideology. Palestinians are convinced Israelis are looking to enslave them, and that as soon as the war is over the siege will be reinforced. Since this is exactly what Israel intends to do, as our government has repeatedly stated, they have no reason to stop fighting.

Hamas may accept a ceasefire soon. Its regime might collapse. Either way, it is only a matter of time before the next round of violence. Human lives are not cheaper for Palestinians than they are for us. But nations fighting for their freedom will endure the worst sacrifices. Like in Shujaiyeh."

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

Lol TYT

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@indzman said:

@jasean79 said:

@indzman said:

I never saw any caring for actual civilian loss in these recent threads , just blaming and hating on each other. Americans hating on Palestine and supporting Israel , and other half of users supporting Palestine and hating on Israel LMFAO.

Just so you know, I can assure you that I love Palestine much more than any non-arab/muslim in here.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

@whipassmt said:

If Israel really did bomb a hospital, Hamas was probably storing weapons in it and Israel would have giving the hospital a warning and time to evacuate the patients.

What do you mean if? The story is all over msm. The Israelis were aiming at anti-tank missiles nearby. They claim success on hitting their target and the hit the on hospital, which killed 5 and wounded dozens including a bunch of doctors, was apparently collateral damage. That's what happens when you use heavy weapons in dense urban neighbourhoods.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

@sibu_xgamer said:

http://972mag.com/why-do-palestinians-continue-to-support-hamas-despite-such-devastating-loses/94080/

"For the Palestinians, the choice is between occupation by proxy in the West Bank and a war in Gaza. Both offer no hope, and neither are forms of freedom. The Israeli promise — that an end to armed struggle will bring freedom — is not trustworthy, as the experiences of past years has shown. It simply never happens. The quiet years in the West Bank have not brought the Palestinians any closer to an independent state, while the truce in between wars in Gaza has not brought about a relief from the siege. One can debate the reasons for why this happened, but one cannot debate reality.

Hamas tells the Palestinians the simple truth: freedom comes at the cost of blood. The tragedy is that we usually provide the evidence. After all, the evacuation of settlements in Gaza came after the Second Intifada, not as a result of negotiations. The Oslo Accords came after the First Intifada; before that, Israel turned down even the convenient London Agreement between Shimon Peres and Jordan’s King Hussein.

Israelis are convinced they are fighting a terror organization driven by a fundamentalist Islamic ideology. Palestinians are convinced Israelis are looking to enslave them, and that as soon as the war is over the siege will be reinforced. Since this is exactly what Israel intends to do, as our government has repeatedly stated, they have no reason to stop fighting.

Hamas may accept a ceasefire soon. Its regime might collapse. Either way, it is only a matter of time before the next round of violence. Human lives are not cheaper for Palestinians than they are for us. But nations fighting for their freedom will endure the worst sacrifices. Like in Shujaiyeh."

lol

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

@themajormayor said:

Just so you know, I can assure you that I love Palestine much more than any non-arab/muslim in here.

Only if all of Israel was like you and the other two Israelis on here.. I read the comments section in Jpost and other news sites and some of them are really hateful. Not to mention some weird YouTube videos that have been popping up. Please tell me at least the majority of Jewish people of Israel are like you...

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

Anyone who inhales the bullshit of either side in this conflict needs to get checked out by a doctor.

Quit drinking the mother fucking Kool-Aid.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#40  Edited By Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

@alim298 said:

@themajormayor said:

Only if all of Israel was like you and the other two Israelis on here.. I read the comments section in Jpost and other news sites and some of them are really hateful. Not to mention some weird YouTube videos that have been popping up. Please tell me at least the majority of Jewish people of Israel are like you...

Most of the comments on Jpost are not from Israelis, given that its in English it shouldn't be surprising.

Though to answer that question , there is a fair amount of hate, what does one expect? there is a lot of history and religion involved in this (its not one sided either, there are a lot of people in the Arab/Islamic world that despise Jews despite never even meeting one). That said I wouldn't say its a majority thing in most cases the fact that the Arab towns of the Galilee get thousands of Jewish visitors every weekend should tell you something.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

HAMAS...as long as they are in power this shit will continue.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

It's ironic how these people have basically become the new nazis...You'd think they would have learned from what happened to them in ww2

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 The_Last_Ride

@sibu_xgamer: yeah i just saw that video

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Maybe, just maybe its possible for both sides to be in the wrong on many issues. Israel has done and continues to do deplorable things, however people tend to gloss over that the neighboring Arab nations all treat Palestinians as a social underclass. No ones want to deal with them.

watchdogsrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#45 watchdogsrules
Member since 2014 • 551 Posts

alright, i'm starting to get tired of all these Israel-Palestine topics, does anyone have ANYTHING ELSE to talk about ?!

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

TYT is the liberal Rush Limbaugh Show.

Please subscribe to VICE News: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZaT_X_mc0BI-djXOlfhqWQ

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan: shhh don't be spoiling the narrative now. everyone knows the Palestinians are only treated as the social underclass in Israel only. not their beloved Arab neighbros.

The reason i'm withholding judgement on the hospital is because Al Jazeera English was making mention when it first happened that the area has been 'mostly' quiet of fighting. and i've noticed they're using a ton of weasel wording in their coverage that i don't trust them to give the full version. Meanwhile we got this:

Hamas firing from civilian places:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n3yy7O5Zvo

Hamas firing from homes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfbjO2WznEk

Hamas placing Grad rockets next to a school (imagine if this got blown by an aircraft missile, the story would of been school attacked not rockets placed next to school):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u57yxd753f8

Mortar shots from UN school for boys in Beit Hanoun (from 5 years ago)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmXXUOs27lI

Hamas stores weapons underground in their maze of tunnels (made with concrete Israel provided to assist in their reconstruction) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMzLCJyevCk (Al-Jazeera Arabic link)

When IDF strikes it, sometimes sets off chain reaction explosions from underground -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn2Vee_N8SM&list=UUawNWlihdgaycQpO3zi-jYg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O114V9PdmM&list=UUawNWlihdgaycQpO3zi-jYg (because if they blow up the ambulance, it wont be that they went after Hamas guys... it'll be they blew up the ambulance - Terrorists Use Ambulance for Transportation in Gaza

Under the 4th Geneva Convention Protocols under article 53: "Any destruction by the Occupying Power of real or personal property belonging individually or collectively to private persons, or to the State, or to other public authorities, or to social or co-operative organizations, is prohibited, except where such destruction is rendered absolutely necessary by military operations."

also under Article 3 : decree that both POWs and civilians should not be “used to render certain points or areas immune from military operations.” "

what do you think Hamas is doing putting weapons staging sites, storing areas in, under and around civilian areas, then telling the people to stay in their homes.

civilian deaths are inevitable in urban warfare. but i think i made my point abundantly clear. nobody focusing on the combat on the ground. everyone at the hospitals, and Hamas/Islamic Jihad have disappeared from the coverage.

I'd be surprised if i get a response for this.

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#49 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

http://www.unrwa.org/newsroom/press-releases/unrwa-condemns-placement-rockets-second-time-one-its-schools

Apparently TWICE now the UN has found rockets being stored inside one of their vacant schools.

School Btw that is next to two schools currently accommodating 1,500 displaced people because of the fighting.

Just thought I'd share that too...

yixingtpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By yixingtpot
Member since 2005 • 1484 Posts

my term Nazionist has gone global even Benjamin Fulford is using it now lol, anyway... if you study history enough you'll know the elite bankers, rulers and zionists planned to take land from Palestine HUNDREDS of year ago, so our current history was planned, not random. For example, I never followed the royals and Princess Diana, but she was dating a muslim and they wouldn't allow that, so she was assassinated because if she had married him she would lend sympathy for muslims etc, so having mucked up their plans, they simply assassinated her, same goes for John Lennon. Nixon feared Lennon and the tapes prove it, they knew he'd be trouble for WHATEVER wars they had planned in the future so they bugged him when he went underground and retired from the music industry and public eye, but once the came out of retirement he was assassinated by a Christian Jew/Nazionist.

When you think in elitist terms and scale you have to think of a bottomless abyss of evil, they do whatever they want or feel necessary to achieve their egomaniacal agendas. They subvert governments, assassinate leaders, poison, germ and chemical warfare and infiltration, you name it. To the elite they are GOD, they don't necessarily believe in anything, but they use Nazionism to achieve and justify their desires on the planet. Think about it, they set up entire global tracking satellites, they have their all seeing eye on the ENTIRE WORLD, they are the GODS, they don't wait around believing in a GOD to do their bidding, they do it by whatever means necessary.

When will Zionist justification end? how many wars? who is free from their corrupt deceptive con on humanity? I'm anti religious, so it's easier for me to see it since I don't worship Jews or a Jewkabob from over 2000 years ago that even Jews rejecters and murdered. The entire con of Zionism is a sick joke on the world. The UK, US and UN took land from Palestine and the founding of modern Israel for the sake of endless Zionism is the root of all problems in the world basically. When will it end? according to them, not until they murder all who appose their Nazionist false agenda.

To fully understand Zionism, you have to realize that it's Jewish influence, meaning Judaism, Christianity, Communism, Marxism, Freudianism, HollyWoodism, Propaganda in all it's forms, control of media, news, radio, print, publishing or books and music. It's all controlled by Nazionists who only ALLOW you to see what they want you to see and hear, it's the antithesis of freedom. The matrix of Christians vs. Communism is nothing more than a constructed Nazionist meat grinder of death to force innocent people into Zionist created ideologies and they set back and watch us die killing one another while they laugh and count their money.