Is OT dead anymore?

• 159 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

the_plan_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 the_plan_man
Member since 2011 • 1664 Posts

It seems to me like it is. It seems like there are very few users here anymore, and the ones here are just "Dave" and all his alts making "cute" conversation with all their friends. Although, it does seem like there are a lot less trolls and inflamatory than this time last year, so I guess that's a good thing. Your thoughts?

Avatar image for Chow_Mein_Kampf
Chow_Mein_Kampf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Chow_Mein_Kampf
Member since 2012 • 6203 Posts

Couldn't hear you..............

Too busy being Dave..........

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
I think we should host a webathon in the form of webcams and mics.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35439 Posts
I have only used this account for a while now. Sometimes switching every once in a while, but not at all frequently. So stop talking bs.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 168510 Posts
Yep....seems to have less traffic.
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts
To much religion and politics
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dave123321
To much religion and politics Bucked20
Lief_Ericson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Lief_Ericson
Member since 2005 • 7082 Posts

I always see the same few people in every thread that makes it look like its less populated.

the_plan_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 the_plan_man

To much religion and politics Bucked20
Too much everything on this site. From the militant religious people/atheists, blatant trolls, men who are into shows that are meant for preschool girls, and the lack of any kind of real discussion (i.e. "cute" talk that is rampant through many of these threads from one user to another), I think a lot of people have really been chased away from this site (which used to be good a while ago.)

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LJS9502_basic  Online

I always see the same few people in every thread that makes it look like its less populated.

Lief_Ericson
Odd statement. Wouldn't there be more people if it was more populated? Same people would indicate less population.....
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#11 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

GS is not very popular anymore in general, Primary Games Discussion is practically a ghost town and most of the unions are dead. I don't think GS is as popular as it used to be.

As for OT, it's still active here but it's not a very good community IMO, especially if you are a religious person. OT only likes atheists and extreme liberals.

LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts
I don't know. It still seems fairly active to me. Maybe it's gone down somewhat, but I don't think it's a significant amount. If you're talking about recently though, I think a lot of colleges (at least around here they are) are doing exams are or close to exam time, so maybe some users have stopped coming regularly to focus on that for a while. Just a guess.
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30204 Posts

GS is not very popular anymore in general, Primary Games Discussion is practically a ghost town and most of the unions are dead. I don't think GS is as popular as it used to be.

As for OT, it's still active here but it's not a very good community IMO, especially if you are a religious person. OT only likes atheists and extreme liberals.

ShadowMoses900

And people with persecution complexes.

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TrainerCeleste
Member since 2012 • 1633 Posts

ShadowMoses900
I remember when it was liked hard to keep up with the OT now it's like I can go away for a day and miss nothing :P
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 dave123321

ShadowMoses900
You always feel the need to say this. We get it.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

chessmaster1989

The community around here hates religious people and anyone that doesn't share their one sided view in politics. And yet at the same time it's ironic that many of these same users claim to be open minded and free thinkers. Hypocrisie is hilarious.

You know how the community here is, you are one of them.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 dave123321

[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

The community around here hates religious people and anyone that doesn't share their one sided view in politics. And yet at the same time it's ironic that many of these same users claim to be open minded and free thinkers. Hypocrisie is hilarious.

Stop trying to needlessly divide us into groups. Take that bs the gang thread.
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts
because its boring as fvck dude it was more fun when hadoken and majormajor aussiepet ambitiousknight were trolling the fvck outta everyone and there was mad at every turn
muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

Yeah it isn't what it used to be like.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 chessmaster1989

[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

No, there are a few vocal individuals who are anti-religious (mainly anti-Muslim), and there's a group of vocal liberals. There's also a group of vocal conservatives. You're succumbing to standard confirmation bias, but of course you're too caught up in your own preconceptions to realize it.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dave123321
because its boring as fvck dude it was more fun when hadoken and majormajor aussiepet ambitiousknight were trolling the fvck outta everyone and there was mad at every turncheese_game619
Anger was always fun
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"] And people with persecution complexes.

dave123321

I am telling the truth whether you want to admit it or not. Anyone who is honest knows how it works around here, but it's fine because frankly this community is small, and still getting smaller and smaller.

Eventually it will just be a few left alone here, left alone in their one sided views and a small interent community that makes them feel important, when in reality no one cares about it at all.

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TrainerCeleste
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"] And people with persecution complexes.

chessmaster1989

No, there are a few vocal individuals who are anti-religious (mainly anti-Muslim), and there's a group of vocal liberals. There's also a group of vocal conservatives. You're succumbing to standard confirmation bias, but of course you're too caught up in your own preconceptions to realize it.

What category would you put me in? o3o
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 chessmaster1989

[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

I am telling the truth whether you want to admit it or not. Anyone who is honest knows how it works around here, but it's fine because frankly this community is small, and still getting smaller and smaller.

Eventually it will just be a few left alone here, left alone in their one sided views and a small interent community that makes them feel important, when in reality no one cares about it at all.

I hope you will do us all a favor and make the community one person smaller.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dave123321

ShadowMoses900

Do us a favor and leave if you don't feel like you want to be or belong here. Better for everyone.
Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

ShadowMoses900

Hurr durrr

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="dave123321"] Stop trying to needlessly divide us into groups. Take that bs the gang thread.chessmaster1989

Go cry somewhere else prick.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 chessmaster1989

[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

Go cry somewhere else prick.

I'm not crying, I'm just pointing out that you're a worthless poster with a serious persecution complex on top of moronic opinions.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 dave123321
Plan man, where you be?
LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts

ShadowMoses900

So, uh, if you think we all hate you and your kind (or whatever the f*ck you're going on about), why are you still here? I'm not sure if you're saying you enjoy coming to a place that you feel you are persecuted all the time, or if you're just undermining your argument because obviously it's not bad enough here to make you leave.
Chow_Mein_Kampf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Chow_Mein_Kampf

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="dave123321"] Stop trying to needlessly divide us into groups. Take that bs the gang thread.dave123321

Do us a favor and leave if you don't feel like you want to be or belong here. Better for everyone.

Woah, Davey Boy!

Are you being serious?

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 TrainerCeleste

ShadowMoses900

I don't care about religion or another religion's beliefs, so you can happily have them :P Also why should I care what your views are :P I can't expect everyone to accept all our views :3 But sometimes it's just fun to argue :lol:
the_plan_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 the_plan_man

Plan man, where you be?dave123321

b8bfa76e_george-eating-popcorn.gif Right here.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 dave123321

Chow_Mein_Kampf

Woah, Davey Boy!

Are you being serious?

Yes.
TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 TrainerCeleste
[QUOTE="cheese_game619"]because its boring as fvck dude it was more fun when hadoken and majormajor aussiepet ambitiousknight were trolling the fvck outta everyone and there was mad at every turndave123321
Anger was always fun

Gaia's forums have plenty of that :P
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 dave123321

[QUOTE="dave123321"]Plan man, where you be?the_plan_man

Right here.

b8bfa76e_george-eating-popcorn.gif

How often do you see me using my alts
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="dave123321"] Stop trying to needlessly divide us into groups. Take that bs the gang thread.TrainerCeleste

I don't care about religion or another religion's beliefs, so you can happily have them :P Also why should I care what your views are :P I can't expect everyone to accept all our views :3 But sometimes it's just fun to argue :lol:

Should be a penalty for overuse of emoticons.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 dave123321
[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

LJS9502_basic

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 TrainerCeleste
[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

LJS9502_basic

If that were the case I'd have been banned long ago :lol:
TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TrainerCeleste
[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] I don't care about religion or another religion's beliefs, so you can happily have them :P Also why should I care what your views are :P I can't expect everyone to accept all our views :3 But sometimes it's just fun to argue :lol:

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 dave123321
Look at what you have done, 9502.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 LJS9502_basic  Online
Look at what you have done, 9502.dave123321
:D
Chow_Mein_Kampf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Chow_Mein_Kampf

[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Should be a penalty for overuse of emoticons. TrainerCeleste

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

:lol: :D :) :| :? :( :cry:

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 TrainerCeleste
Only solution :D Is to >:3 Overuse :O Because psychology :P Says that :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: through the :3 Self >:3 fulfilling x3 Prophecy :D I become what you tell me :lol:
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 dave123321
Plan man, are these posts an example of the "cute" posts and the friends bit you mentioned?
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 dave123321
I do seriously want to know how often you perceive that I use alts. @planman
the_plan_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 the_plan_man
Plan man, are these posts an example of the "cute" posts and the friends bit you mentioned?dave123321
Pretty much....[QUOTE="dave123321"]I do seriously want to know how often you perceive that I use alts. @planman

Probably several. I'd guess around 4-6.
konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

ive only seen your Charazani alt recently.

havent seen the others,

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 dave123321
[QUOTE="the_plan_man"] Probably several. I'd guess around 4-6.

How often do you see them around?