• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 blooddemon666
Member since 2003 • 22587 Posts
[QUOTE="blooddemon666"]

To have a general despite for just about everything. I hate people(none of them can drive), I hate my job(I get yelled at for every nitpick thing), I think my friends are absolute morons(pretty obvious).

So does having hateful feelings all the time mean I'm screwed up in the head or something?

Don't tell me I need a girlfriend, I don't like any girls in my college/neighborhood.

Don't tell me I should see a psychiatrist, I think they are phoney people who get paid too much to do nothing.

CooVee

Ever read Catcher in the Rye? You kind of remind me of the main character. Not that you will end up like him.

I hated that book..... 

You shouldn't hate on people for no reason,Mmmm i'm not sure what to say too you,maybe your just going through a rough patch in your life right now?

I would recommend you pray to cher everyday,she will make all your problems drift away :)

blacktorn
I don't pray to plastic dieties. Why isn't she dead yet?
PSYCO109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#52 PSYCO109
Member since 2006 • 789 Posts
Wow dude your only thinking on the bad side of life. Maybee if you start thinking more positive you may become more happy.
Nerfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Nerfing
Member since 2007 • 1471 Posts
[QUOTE="cpo335"]emo!!!Zaeryn
I don't care if that's a joke, that stereotype is getting real old and retarded

Account_27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Account_27
Member since 2005 • 13426 Posts
If you hate people, why are you posting on here? But yes, it's normal.
Joeker501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 Joeker501
Member since 2004 • 619 Posts
There is nothing wrong with total misanthropy, although i would have your blood preassure checked.SS11SS
Judging from the responses that I have read, I would suggest someplace else to get advice. You seem to already know that this isn't normal behaviour if you posted a question about it. I think having a lot of hate is a problem for sure.
blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 blooddemon666
Wow dude your only thinking on the bad side of life. Maybee if you start thinking more positive you may become more happy.PSYCO109
its not that I'm thinking of the bad side of life, I'm not saying that my life sucks, it really doesn't. Its just I hate a lot of stuff.
Avatar image for explicthangnail
explicthangnail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 explicthangnail
Member since 2007 • 757 Posts
[QUOTE="CooVee"][QUOTE="blooddemon666"]

To have a general despite for just about everything. I hate people(none of them can drive), I hate my job(I get yelled at for every nitpick thing), I think my friends are absolute morons(pretty obvious).

So does having hateful feelings all the time mean I'm screwed up in the head or something?

Don't tell me I need a girlfriend, I don't like any girls in my college/neighborhood.

Don't tell me I should see a psychiatrist, I think they are phoney people who get paid too much to do nothing.

blooddemon666

Ever read Catcher in the Rye? You kind of remind me of the main character. Not that you will end up like him.

I hated that book..... 

You shouldn't hate on people for no reason,Mmmm i'm not sure what to say too you,maybe your just going through a rough patch in your life right now?

I would recommend you pray to cher everyday,she will make all your problems drift away :)

blacktorn

Do you want her dead?
Avatar image for gorilazandgames
gorilazandgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 gorilazandgames
Member since 2006 • 7937 Posts
i think u should play some gears of war online.... **revs chainsaw**
blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 blooddemon666
]Do you want her dead?explicthangnail
along with other people, is that so wrong?
Avatar image for explicthangnail
explicthangnail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 explicthangnail
Member since 2007 • 757 Posts
[QUOTE="explicthangnail"]]Do you want her dead?blooddemon666
along with other people, is that so wrong?

Interesting. I'll be in touch.
Verigar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Verigar
Member since 2006 • 264 Posts

blooddemon666

If you are young(early/late teens)this is normal.It is called pubirty and it happens to many people.If you're older then:

1.peolpe sometimes are stupid and if you're in a society with lots of them then don't go near them

2.Change your job,don't quit from your current job untill you find another

3.Change your friends.If you think they're morons then what are you doing with them?

Cheers

From the CEO of the Feel Good incorporated

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts
Quit yer bichin'.
blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 blooddemon666
Quit yer bichin'.22Toothpicks
Thanks you really helped me out *cough*idiot*cough
[QUOTE="blooddemon666"]

Verigar

If you are young(early/late teens)this is normal.It is called pubirty and it happens to many people.If you're older then:

1.peolpe sometimes are stupid and if you're in a society with lots of them then don't go near them

2.Change your job,don't quit from your current job untill you find another

3.Change your friends.If you think they're morons then what are you doing with them?

Cheers

From the CEO of the Feel Good incorporated

I do believe I've already hit puberty a while ago, facial hair and such.
blacktorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#64 blacktorn
Member since 2004 • 8299 Posts
[QUOTE="CooVee"][QUOTE="blooddemon666"]

blooddemon666

I hated that book.....

blacktorn

Ok Mmmm i can see your problem now lol,just stop being so miserable and lighten up,my second recommendation would be too get a cute puppy :)...just don't beat it up :(

blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 blooddemon666
[QUOTE="blooddemon666"][QUOTE="CooVee"][QUOTE="blooddemon666"]

blacktorn

I hated that book.....

blacktorn

Ok Mmmm i can see your problem now lol,just stop being so miserable and lighten up,my second recommendation would be too get a cute puppy :)...just don't beat it up :(

I already have 3 dogs, they are about the only things I don't hate.
GameFreak315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 GameFreak315
Member since 2003 • 28485 Posts
That's life.  Make the best of it, or you'll spend your entire life as a cranky old man.  :P
Avatar image for Denjin_hadouken
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Denjin_hadouken
Member since 2007 • 5927 Posts
Sounds like stress..and i predict you will either go suicide or homicide if you dont relieve your stress.
blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 blooddemon666
Sounds like stress..and i predict you will either go suicide or homicide if you dont relieve your stress.Denjin_hadouken
well seeing as I believe that suicide is for failures.....
AeroTow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#69 AeroTow
Member since 2006 • 178 Posts
Sociophobic possibly?
CrimzonTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#70 CrimzonTide
Member since 2007 • 12187 Posts

Sounds like stress..and i predict you will either go suicide or homicide if you dont relieve your stress.Denjin_hadouken

Go homicide meaning paying someone to kill you, or killing someone else?

espoac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#71 espoac
Member since 2005 • 4342 Posts
I think you're extremly mature, the more one develops mentally, the more you realize how stupid the average person is. Happiness in life doesn't necissarily come from other people in life though. Find something you love to do and structure your life around it, and that way, hopefully you'll atract some people you generally like.
cheetah_TM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 cheetah_TM
Member since 2003 • 7053 Posts
That's kind of like me...most of my friends are d-bags, I hate my job, and i feel bored all the time, even when I supposed to have fun.
Lemur543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#73 Lemur543
Member since 2006 • 364 Posts

blooddemon666
It sounds like you have a huge agression problem. Do you see yourself as a pestimist? Nothing's perfect, and life is usually a flying piece of crap, so you just need to look on the good points of it.
bupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#74 bupp
Member since 2003 • 929 Posts
Doesn't sound like you're weird or anything. It just sounds like your life sucks. Sorry.
Gokuja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Gokuja
Member since 2005 • 3767 Posts

I think you're extremly mature, the more one develops mentally, the more you realize how stupid the average person is. Happiness in life doesn't necissarily come from other people in life though. Find something you love to do and structure your life around it, and that way, hopefully you'll atract some people you generally like.espoac

thats not always true. 

Qii-Xii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Qii-Xii
Member since 2007 • 237 Posts

blooddemon666

Hmm...In a way, you sound just like me...

blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 blooddemon666
[QUOTE="blooddemon666"]

Lemur543
It sounds like you have a huge agression problem. Do you see yourself as a pestimist? Nothing's perfect, and life is usually a flying piece of crap, so you just need to look on the good points of it.

I dont see myself as a pessimist. I like to look at the bright side of things, but the more I have to try, the more I hate it. I like to think that people are nice, but then someone cuts me off while I'm driving. I like to think my friends are pretty cool and nice, untill they do something stupid, or ask me to help them with something and dont even offer so much as a thank you. I really like my job, i just hate getting yelled at. I like to think that being single is a good thing. But I can't help but look around and see people sucking face in a park. I think I do have an agression problem though... I like to listen to heavy metal, I get easily ticked off at the smallest things.
gi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#78 gi1
Member since 2006 • 813 Posts

blooddemon666
play warcraft
MichaeltheCM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#79 MichaeltheCM
Member since 2005 • 22765 Posts
sure?
blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 blooddemon666
[QUOTE="blooddemon666"]

gi1
play warcraft

I do.... I hate a lot of the noobs on there, i hate getting stuck with retarded team mates....
illshogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#81 illshogun
Member since 2003 • 3492 Posts

I think your fine..samurai93745

objection!!!