-Blasphemy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 -Blasphemy-
Member since 2005 • 3369 Posts

i guess it would depend on the relationship, i dont really know.

rabakill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 rabakill
Member since 2004 • 884 Posts

@magicalclick said:

Of course both floats their boats. It is all personal preferences. Personally I love the feeling of getting messaged inside. :D.

Sex based couple has a lot of cons as well. The sex cannot be always perfect. Just not going to happen. And it can get "predictable" as well. Even if you spices it up a lot (yummm) there is still a threshold to how much you can explore.

The social connection is just as important to keep the couple communicate in a relaxing way. Focus on too much sex and not enough social connection will not last because people still want companions. They want to share opinions and just feel at home.

And sometime sex can blind the judgement too. You could easily mistreat your partner like a sex toy because you like to sex too much. If you don't spend more time to see the subtle emotional differences, he/she would feel like you don't really care about him/her. That would not be good too.

BTW, intercourse is rather limited. Oral. Toys. Fun challenges. Those would keep the intimacy alive. To feel belonged.

Just my 60 cents.

it's good advice, I feel the same way. Problem is my girlfriend has such a low sex drive and is getting more and more out of shape every day.

angelcrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 angelcrr
Member since 2015 • 254 Posts

So many comments, everyone has really direct opinions on this matter, so then let me ask, when emotion is involved, (love the person) would the lack of sex be okay because of the emotional attachment factor? Or would it not make a difference if emotion is involved or not?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#54 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@angelcrr: If for some reason my wife would become incapable of having any sort of sexual activity with me I would not love her any less. I wouldn't say It'd be "ok" but it would be a sacrifice I'd be willing to make. Now if I couldn't have any physical contact with her at all (like a hug or a cuddle) then yeah, I would find that extremely difficult.

angelcrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 angelcrr
Member since 2015 • 254 Posts

@korvus: That speaks a lot towards the love you have for her....that's quite beautiful, although for both your sakes, I hope you both are able to always maintain a healthy intimate relationship, lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@angelcrr: She's the most important part of my life and the only that I can't imagine losing...although to be honest, being able to keep full function of my body rates up there as well =P

aryianna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 aryianna
Member since 2015 • 118 Posts

You guys (and gals) are just as passionate about your sex as you are about tattoos!! Sex is important but also encompasses so many areas that to say it isn't important would be a lie. Does it make or break a relationship? Possibly but also depends on where you are in your relationship.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@aryianna: Don't even get us started about sex while getting tattoos!

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

for me no.I find it repulsive

The again i find humans in general repulsive too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#60 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

It's a biological drive just like hunger, thirst, sleep, etc. Of course it's important.

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

@angelcrr said:

So many comments, everyone has really direct opinions on this matter, so then let me ask, when emotion is involved, (love the person) would the lack of sex be okay because of the emotional attachment factor? Or would it not make a difference if emotion is involved or not?

Hm... If there is a deep emotional connection but no physical connection... I'd just consider them very important friends. I don't think I'd like to be in a relationship where there is no sex with my partner, while at the same time cutting off all other chances of having sex... Still, I'd spend tons of time with this person with whom I connect so deeply, so... open relationship I guess...? I dunno what that would be but if it made me happy then sure.

Grimdalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Grimdalus
Member since 2013 • 135 Posts

Good sex leads to healthy relationship.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#63 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

@magicalclick said:

@angelcrr:

I wouldn't be gay if I don't care about sex. Sex is like video game, without it, a peice of me is missing.

wut

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#64 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

@sonicare said:

It's a biological drive just like hunger, thirst, sleep, etc. Of course it's important.

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#65 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

if she's awesome, like unicorn awesome, sex isn't gonna' be the be-all-end-all factor of the relationship

most girls are cumdumpsters however, which makes sex the main point of engaging them to begin with

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#66 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

The vast majority of economists support free trade so I'd say its important... oops, I thought you were talking about intercourse between countries, no not really I was just joking about that.

Anyway.... I've never been in an amorous relationship. I did last week see some episodes of a tv series called At the Heart of Relationships with Sarah Swafford and Fr. James Dean (lol, last Monday I was watching it in my room and I could hear my mom and sister singing some line from "Style" that says something about "you got that James Dean"), and Swafford had a good metaphor on Friday's episode. She compared sex to a fire, saying that a fire is good when its contained in a fireplace, but when it's not in its proper place (i.e. outside of the fireplace - in other words outside of wedlock -) it can burn the house down!

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#67 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Unless one is asexual, "intercourse" is exceedingly important.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#68 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

It is important. It will also be a indicator of how well you two mesh as a couple. She may like things you don't like, or the other way around. It isn't the most important thing, but it is important.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#69 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

Actually I thought a little more about this earlier... And idk, I guess I could really live without sex if I had to. Maybe the world would be a better place without it? Idk.