This topic is locked from further discussion.

Binary-Helix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Binary-Helix
Member since 2008 • 49 Posts
Hello I was wondering what is the usual schedule for a student attending DigiPen. People say it is hard but do they mean because they are not given the proper skills or just because this is not a "party school". I am not much of a party person I was wondering if it was just the students or the school just is not good. Again is there a schedule or rundown someone can post? What does it take to get in because money would not be a problem.. but I am C.R.A.P. in math so I was considering art design.
SimpJee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SimpJee
Member since 2002 • 18309 Posts

It's hard to get into the school, and once you're there it is a challenging program. That's the point of it, to teach you something valuable which is often a challenge :P

If you're bad at math, how about taking some basic math classes and getting better? I mean it's a good idea if that's really waht you want to do, that's what I did as far as math goes. I went back and learned the ultra basics over again, stuff I missed in junior high, I can now do calc and trig like no ones business. Took a lot of work to get there though.

joey101010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 joey101010
Member since 2003 • 7521 Posts
If you touch it too much, yeah.
Binary-Helix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Binary-Helix
Member since 2008 • 49 Posts

If you touch it too much, yeah.joey101010

i see what u did there.

Seriously it is hard to get into?

GiygasFanima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 GiygasFanima
Member since 2006 • 1333 Posts

I don't know, I wasn't the best at math so I know programming would be suicide for me.

Programming is a boring job itself. I did call up DigiPen once and they said they deal with lots of math.

LOTS.