iraq- a lot of good news

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#1 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts
1. november had the lowest Iraqi casualties since Jan. 2006 and the lowest U.S. since March 2006. 2. Busloads of Refugees are returning home. 3. the mortar and rocket attacks are at the lowest since 2006 because Iraqis are telling the U.S. where the Caches are. 4. last december the u.s. found a map with the al qaida smuggling routes into baghdad, then we cut off those routes, the enemy fled to Bakuba and our air force decimated them. 5. Iraqis are turning on Iran, 30,000 shiites signed a petition renouncing Iran and asking the UN to investigate its crimes against iraqi citizens.
Ravirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Ravirr
Member since 2004 • 7931 Posts
awesome
yian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 yian
Member since 2003 • 5166 Posts
Emmm, progress! This is nice.
D9-THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 D9-THC
Member since 2007 • 3081 Posts
Source?
camreeno360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 camreeno360
Member since 2005 • 6850 Posts
Boo Ya.
GamingBoy2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#6 GamingBoy2009
Member since 2005 • 1651 Posts
Thats great news. Even Murtha, the senator from PA who is a war critic, is admiting that the situation is getting better.
wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 wemhim
Member since 2005 • 16110 Posts
That's cool, maybe it'll end before the next decade, so the 10s can be a time of sex.
battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8 battlefront23
Member since 2006 • 12625 Posts
good news about Iraq!? Must've been reading up on Fox (wise man!)
D9-THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 D9-THC

good news about Iraq!? Must've been reading up on Fox (wise man!)battlefront23

Fox readers/viewers are more misinformed/uninformed than any other audience.

TurninTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TurninTricks
Member since 2007 • 535 Posts
So we invaded a country we never should have, and now we're collecting enough evidence with the help of Iraq to do another invasion on Iran.... oh yeah this is good news....
battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 battlefront23

[QUOTE="battlefront23"]good news about Iraq!? Must've been reading up on Fox (wise man!)D9-THC

Then explain the corruptness of Al Gore and his "nobel prize winning" buddies who are feeding us all this crap.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7
deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#12 deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7
Member since 2005 • 1355 Posts
So we invaded a country we never should have, and now we're collecting enough evidence with the help of Iraq to do another invasion on Iran.... oh yeah this is good news....TurninTricks

[QUOTE="battlefront23"]good news about Iraq!? Must've been reading up on Fox (wise man!)D9-THC

ur right cnn is very diplomatic in its coverage lol lol lol

iArab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 iArab
Member since 2007 • 240 Posts

A lot of good news for Iraq? Hahahaha.

Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Dark__Link
Member since 2003 • 32653 Posts
Excellent. This is the time to pull out and demolish the entire nation with as much ordnance as we can throw at them.
battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 battlefront23
[QUOTE="TurninTricks"]So we invaded a country we never should have, and now we're collecting enough evidence with the help of Iraq to do another invasion on Iran.... oh yeah this is good news....Unknownmuncher

They're about as trustworthy as a drunk beggar. (CNN)!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7
deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#16 deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7
Member since 2005 • 1355 Posts
[QUOTE="Unknownmuncher"][QUOTE="TurninTricks"]So we invaded a country we never should have, and now we're collecting enough evidence with the help of Iraq to do another invasion on Iran.... oh yeah this is good news....battlefront23

They're about as trustworthy as a drunk beggar. (CNN)!

exactly

D9-THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 D9-THC
[QUOTE="D9-THC"]

[QUOTE="battlefront23"]good news about Iraq!? Must've been reading up on Fox (wise man!)battlefront23

Then explain the corruptness of Al Gore and his "nobel prize winning" buddies who are feeding us all this crap.

What does Al Gore have to do with Iraq?

See what I'm talking about?

Dasacant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Dasacant
Member since 2005 • 1415 Posts
[QUOTE="battlefront23"][QUOTE="D9-THC"]

Calling fox news watchers ignorant has nothing to do with Iraq either.
D9-THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 D9-THC
[QUOTE="D9-THC"][QUOTE="battlefront23"][QUOTE="D9-THC"]

[QUOTE="battlefront23"]good news about Iraq!? Must've been reading up on Fox (wise man!)Dasacant

Well if you read what I wrote I asked for a source, then someone proclaimed good news must have come from Fox. Then I stated that Fox viewers are the most uninformed/misinformed audience when it comes to Iraq.

See how these things relate?

Good news from Fox News is what we call "propaganda" and Fox News viewers eat it up. I want to know where this is coming from so I know whether or not to believe it.

Dasacant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Dasacant
Member since 2005 • 1415 Posts
[QUOTE="Dasacant"][QUOTE="D9-THC"][QUOTE="battlefront23"][QUOTE="D9-THC"]

Well if you read what I wrote I asked for a source, then someone proclaimed good news must have come from Fox. Then I stated that Fox viewers are the most uninformed/misinformed audience when it comes to Iraq.

Good news from Fox News is what we call "propaganda" and Fox News viewers eat it up. I want to know where this is coming from so I know whether or not to believe it.

It's coming from just about everyone, from John Mccain to Jack Murtha, Fox News to the New York Times :|
GamingBoy2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#21 GamingBoy2009
Member since 2005 • 1651 Posts
I hate it when anti-war hippies refuse the good news. Its almost like if they want America to lose. I have a friend who is currently a soldier in Iraq and he tells me that the situation is indeed improving.
camreeno360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 camreeno360
Member since 2005 • 6850 Posts
Yeah but does the good news outweigh the bad news....Humf, no one wants to spit it out?
NickGibbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 NickGibbo
Member since 2005 • 574 Posts
America should get the hell out of that country, they shouldn't even of been there in the first place all they've done is ruin it even more than it already was.
Avatar image for ItalStallion777
ItalStallion777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ItalStallion777
Member since 2005 • 1953 Posts

America should get the hell out of that country, they shouldn't even of been there in the first place all they've done is ruin it even more than it already was.NickGibbo

i know. my vacation home there was ruined as soon as the war started. $200 down the drain with that investment.

D9-THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 D9-THC

I hate it when anti-war hippies refuse the good news. Its almost like if they want America to lose. I have a friend who is currently a soldier in Iraq and he tells me that the situation is indeed improving. GamingBoy2009

I hate it when over-zealous teenagers jump to conclusions. America loses every day we occupy Iraq.

Avatar image for Lord__Darkstorn
Lord__Darkstorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Lord__Darkstorn
Member since 2007 • 2031 Posts

I hate it when anti-war hippies refuse the good news. Its almost like if they want America to lose. I have a friend who is currently a soldier in Iraq and he tells me that the situation is indeed improving. GamingBoy2009

Umm, I'm in Baghdad right now, fighting, and noone here wants to keep at it. There's no question that this was a bad idea. That being said, not all soldiers over here are blindly supporting the war. Hell, almost all of my friends here are Dems (and we're from S. Oregon, which is a conservative stronghold)

Lord__Darkstorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Lord__Darkstorn

[QUOTE="GamingBoy2009"]I hate it when anti-war hippies refuse the good news. Its almost like if they want America to lose. I have a friend who is currently a soldier in Iraq and he tells me that the situation is indeed improving. D9-THC

I hate it when over-zealous teenagers jump to conclusions. America loses every day we occupy Iraq.

I agree completely, GamingBoy2009 probably graduates from high school in 2009, lol.

iArab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 iArab

[QUOTE="GamingBoy2009"]I hate it when anti-war hippies refuse the good news. Its almost like if they want America to lose. I have a friend who is currently a soldier in Iraq and he tells me that the situation is indeed improving. Lord__Darkstorn

Umm, I'm in Baghdad right now, fighting, and noone here wants to keep at it. There's no question that this was a bad idea. That being said, not all soldiers over here are blindly supporting the war. Hell, almost all of my friends here are Dems (and we're from S. Oregon, which is a conservative stronghold)

Hahaha, a soldier posting on gamespot? :lol:
Lord__Darkstorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Lord__Darkstorn
[QUOTE="Lord__Darkstorn"]

[QUOTE="GamingBoy2009"]I hate it when anti-war hippies refuse the good news. Its almost like if they want America to lose. I have a friend who is currently a soldier in Iraq and he tells me that the situation is indeed improving. iArab

I don't see the humor in that. Lots of soldires post on Gamespot. The internet is the only thing to do around here when I'm off-duty.

iArab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 iArab
[QUOTE="iArab"][QUOTE="Lord__Darkstorn"]

[QUOTE="GamingBoy2009"]I hate it when anti-war hippies refuse the good news. Its almost like if they want America to lose. I have a friend who is currently a soldier in Iraq and he tells me that the situation is indeed improving. Lord__Darkstorn

I don't see the humor in that. Lots of soldires post on Gamespot. The internet is the only thing to do around here when I'm off-duty.

Yeah but why gamespot?
RiSkyBiZ-13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 RiSkyBiZ-13
Member since 2007 • 1448 Posts
That's definately good news, considering I'll be there in a few months.
PrimordialMeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 PrimordialMeme
Member since 2007 • 1279 Posts
This is a lot of propaganda and lies.
RiSkyBiZ-13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 RiSkyBiZ-13

This is a lot of propaganda and lies.PrimordialMeme

Excellent way to back up your argument!

PrimordialMeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 PrimordialMeme

[QUOTE="PrimordialMeme"]This is a lot of propaganda and lies.RiSkyBiZ-13

Anyone paying attention knows. How many times will we believe liars? It was in the news a few months ago, we were officially reclassifying the way deaths are counted. Its such a sick situation, if this is how we are leaving by faking the numbers then good.

The real point is that Iraq was not a threat to anyone, it was disarmed and non hostile in 2002.

RiSkyBiZ-13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 RiSkyBiZ-13
[QUOTE="RiSkyBiZ-13"]

[QUOTE="PrimordialMeme"]This is a lot of propaganda and lies.PrimordialMeme

Anyone paying attention knows. How many times will we believe liars? It was in the news a few months ago, we were officially reclassifying the way deaths are counted. Its such a sick situation, if this is how we are leaving by faking the numbers then good.

The real point is that Iraq was not a threat to anyone, it was disarmed and non hostile in 2002.

While I in no way agree with your views, that's definately a better argument.

PrimordialMeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 PrimordialMeme

While I in no way agree with your views, that's definately a better argument.

RiSkyBiZ-13

Ok, well I feel sorry for you that you're being shipped off as a pawn. I had a friend die (a marine) in iraq. No cause for it, iraq was not a threat to anyone. the insurgency there is a nationalist response to our bogus and very illegal invasion.

louislegros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#38 louislegros
Member since 2005 • 11530 Posts
I hate how everything has to have so much spin
The right attacks other's patriotism
The left calls those who don't support an immediate pull out ignorant
I think you get the picture

I think it is fairly obvious that we should have never gone there in the first place. However, we have to deal with the fact that it happened. We need to really think about what our future actions will have on the region.

It would be great to have the troops home as soon as possible. However, everyone who would be affected by that decision should be taken into account.

It is great to see how progress is actually being made and that hopefully the lifes of all the troops and those of the Iraqi people that have died won't be for nothing.

I think everyone can agree that a stable Iraq will be best for the world. Hopefully news like this will be a continued trend that will eventually lead to lasting stability.
NickGibbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 NickGibbo
Member since 2005 • 574 Posts
Whether or not Iraq is stable should be up to the people of Iraq, all troops should leave immediately and let Iraq sort its self out. Its no ones duty to ensure its stable, there has been enough interference as it is.
dave2thegrave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 dave2thegrave
Member since 2005 • 91 Posts

are you serious.

no good has come from your country invading iraq, your countrys more at risk. you f.cked up a country no1 asked you to invade.

your goverment lied to you about weapons of mass destruction, lets face it, it was all for oil and to sell some weapons, which most republicans invest in.

and dont even start on fox news they started playing it in new zealand and they dont even report the news, unless its in the favour of the republican party, having saying that the american version of CNN is just as bad. i watch BBC theyve got integrity and report the news

tb254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 tb254
Member since 2006 • 1091 Posts
[QUOTE="Dasacant"][QUOTE="D9-THC"][QUOTE="battlefront23"][QUOTE="D9-THC"]

Coming from the guy who thinks 9/11 is a conspiracy.

Don't Believe me look up the 9/11 conspiracy thread.

dave2thegrave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 dave2thegrave

nah you cant invade a country, mess it all up and leave.

finish what you started, usa wanted to invade so they clean the mess up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#43 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts
You left out the part about us invading and staying in a country for no reason except petroleum.
dave2thegrave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 dave2thegrave

hey the official story on 9/11 you were given is bs. i thought it was a joke too untill i read the official inquiry which is the real joke. and have you seen a plane hit the pentagon? cmon its only the most guarded building in america there must of been cameras everywere? no one camera showing 3 frames of something that looks nothing like a passenger jet. maybe i shouldnt be posting on a newscorp site

lettuceman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#45 lettuceman44
Member since 2005 • 7971 Posts
You left out the part about us invading and staying in a country for no reason except petroleum.hillelslovak
then why the heck are oil prices so high?
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#46 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

[QUOTE="hillelslovak"]You left out the part about us invading and staying in a country for no reason except petroleum.lettuceman44

Bush and his cronies own oil companies. Oil companies profit when there's conflict in oil rich countries.

RHCP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 RHCP87
Member since 2007 • 1952 Posts
The liberals will never believe it. What would they do if they couldn't **** about Iraq? They all have OCD and their tic is that they can't go five minutes without saying "THERE'S A WAR IN IRAQ. THERE'S A WAR IN IRAQ. THERE'S A WAR IN IRAQ. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. BUSH. BUSH. BUSH. THERE'S A WAR IN IRAQ. THERE'S A WAR IN IRAQ. IRAQ. IRAQ. IRAQ." I guess they would still be able to go off on their stupid conspiracy theories though. That's another of their favorite things.
lettuceman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#48 lettuceman44
Member since 2005 • 7971 Posts

[QUOTE="lettuceman44"][QUOTE="hillelslovak"]You left out the part about us invading and staying in a country for no reason except petroleum.hillelslovak

Bush and his cronies own oil companies. Oil companies profit when there's conflict in oil rich countries.

all you consipracy people are just...weird no offense.
dave2thegrave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 dave2thegrave

The liberals will never believe it. What would they do if they couldn't **** about Iraq? They all have OCD and their tic is that they can't go five minutes without saying "THERE'S A WAR IN IRAQ. THERE'S A WAR IN IRAQ. THERE'S A WAR IN IRAQ. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. BUSH. BUSH. BUSH. THERE'S A WAR IN IRAQ. THERE'S A WAR IN IRAQ. IRAQ. IRAQ. IRAQ." I guess they would still be able to go off on their stupid conspiracy theories though. That's another of their favorite things.RHCP87

Hey you can here "theres a war in iraq" every 5mins like i heard "saddam gonna blow up the world" every 5mins in 2003.

thisishowtowin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 thisishowtowin
Member since 2007 • 239 Posts
sounds like an excuse to attack iran.