Inside a McDonalds chicken nugget, Nooooo !

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SinjinSmythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 SinjinSmythe
Member since 2008 • 1049 Posts

I think this guy was in a documentary called "Food Matters" . Anywho..............McDonalds is poison and the chicken mcnugget is at the center of that poison. stay away if you want to live healthy!

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

@The-Apostle said:

@LexLas said:

@thegerg said:

Does this guy have any type of professional healthcare, agricultural, nutritional, or culinary training?

Don't know, but he has a access to a microscope, lol .. He just messed up my nugget cravings. Now i won't ever be able to eat nuggets withouth looking at the inside.

Good. Now go get real food. Chicken Nuggets taste like crap.

I did yo, i hit the wing stop and got me some flavored wings !

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@GazaAli said:

@thegerg said:

@GazaAli: You seem to not know what meat looks like. Those nuggets are made of meat.

You're saying this looked like meat to you? Am I reading your correctly?

He's not wrong he's just an ass about it. it's meat. It's leftovers from when they produce high quality meats for sale in the supermarket (breast, wings, etc.) and they take the scraps leftover and shape them into nuggets and fry it. It's meat, it's just mashed together from scraps. Anything mass produced in the food world is going to look nasty if you look into it. That said, this video is pretty lame and unprofessional. Calling the nugget an "alien landscape" while playing the music from Alien and using no actual scientific data just paints him as an alarmist. If he wants high quality nuggets, eat at home.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@wis3boi said:

He's not wrong he's just an ass about it. it's meat. It's leftovers from when they produce high quality meats for sale in the supermarket (breast, wings, etc.) and they take the scraps leftover and shape them into nuggets and fry it. It's meat, it's just mashed together from scraps. Anything mass produced in the food world is going to look nasty if you look into it. That said, this video is pretty lame and unprofessional. Calling the nugget an "alien landscape" while playing the music from Alien and using no actual scientific data just paints him as an alarmist. If he wants high quality nuggets, eat at home.

I do know what nuggets are supposedly made of. When I asked him if this looked like meat or not, I meant whether it looks like its made of whole and "meaty" primary chicken parts or not. The inside of that nugget, regardless of the laughable attempts of the video to be shocking and groundbreaking, does not resemble "meat" at all. I'm not sure if I'm explaining the idea here well enough...

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 wis3boi

@thegerg said:

@GazaAli: What are "primary chicken parts"? What you see in the video is, in fact, meat.

stop being obtuse

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 GazaAli

@thegerg said:

@GazaAli: What are "primary chicken parts"? What you see in the video is, in fact, meat.

Parts that would normally be consumed in a chicken, first grade meat parts. Namely wings, breasts and legs. Now if you would call the scraps of these parts along with other inedible parts like bones, skin, back and the ass of a chicken meat just because they come from a chicken, then we have a dispute over what is "meat" as food and what constitutes dietary meat.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 GazaAli

@thegerg said:

@GazaAli: I don't consider bones and skin to be meat, but that doesn't mean that meat from the back of an animal or any part other than the breast, wings, and legs is not meat.

Yea...I now know whose alt this is.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 GazaAli

@thegerg said:

@GazaAli: You seem to be confused I'm no one's alt. I'm not sure how using the words "of an animal" has to do with anyone's identity anyway, ha ha.

The fact that I was talking about chicken and you took that idea way out of context by generalizing it like this reminds me of that pedantic, bipolar, schizophrenic, semantic humping user.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 wis3boi

@GazaAli said:

@thegerg said:

@GazaAli: I don't consider bones and skin to be meat, but that doesn't mean that meat from the back of an animal or any part other than the breast, wings, and legs is not meat.

Browse system wars at all? Sounds like lowe XD

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

As thegerg stated, yes it looks like meat because it is meat.

However, to the people who think it doen't look like OTHER chicken meat they've had, the reason is simple. Because it's been processed and ground up. This shouldn't be a hard concept to understand. If you go to your local deli and ask for a pound of sliced turkey, chances are that they're gonna take slices from a turkey loaf. That's not a solid turkey breast, it's a boneless lump of meat formed by taking PIECES of turkey and mashing it together. Hamburgers are made out of beef, but it doesn't look like a slab off of a cow because it's f***ing ground up. Hot dogs and sausages may be made out of pork or beef or chicken, but it doesn't look like a slab of meat right off the animal because it's ground into a paste and then pumped into a casing.

That's why chicken nuggets look like they look. If there's something wrong with that, then feel free to avoid all foods that are processed in a similar matter. Just stop acting like McDonalds is somehow unique in this regard, because this is common as f***. This is actually one of the things that annoys the living $hit out of me with regard to McDonalds bashing. I have no illusions that it's healthy food, but people just seem to continually pick on McDonalds for doing the exact same $hit that everyone else is doing. Right now, there's probably someone who looked at this video and said, "eww, that's nasty. I'll just have a hot dog or sausage instead." Supersize Me came out and people specifically boycotted McDonalds in order to eat at other fast food hamburger joints that weren't any f***ing better. But hey...as long as it's not MCDONALDS, we can eat the same kind of crap somewhere else and feel good about ourselves without having to make any personal changes or sacrifices. Hooray for convenient scapegoats!

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

I am not bothered by the awful truths

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By dave123321

Eat them anyway

Also @mrgeezer: any particular reason why you are censoring **** and shit?

@

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@dave123321 said:

Eat them anyway

Also @mrgeezer: any particular reason why you are censoring **** and shit?

@

Because this is a family website, and I like to keep things classy.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 GazaAli

@wis3boi said:

@GazaAli said:

@thegerg said:

Browse system wars at all? Sounds like lowe XD

Not really lol

And I had someone else in my mind. I'm kinda surprised this idea is still not floating around OT yet. The resemblance is uncanny.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 dave123321

Who is it Ali

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points