demi0227_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By demi0227_basic
Member since 2002 • 1940 Posts

So...we all know things are NUTS, regardless of which "party" people may affiliate with.

However, we have now gotten to point where the President of the USA is stumping for a WELL DOCUMENTED pedophile. So...at this point...how much farther can we go?

I'm just kidding...let's make absurd claims about the atrocities politicians could do and see how many of them stick in the next year or two. ;)

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127492 Posts

@demi0227_basic: We got a political gamers board now. So I moved your topic there. :)

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

Hasn't the OP had his threads being locked?

In b4 lock.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36038 Posts

I'm not sure that it does end to be honest. Sorry to disappoint.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38662 Posts

the answer is simple.

as long as the american people permit it to.

as soon as we start demanding people of better character represent us. all this nonsense ceases.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1821 Posts

@demi0227_basic said:

So...we all know things are NUTS, regardless of which "party" people may affiliate with.

However, we have now gotten to point where the President of the USA is stumping for a WELL DOCUMENTED pedophile. So...at this point...how much farther can we go?

I'm just kidding...let's make absurd claims about the atrocities politicians could do and see how many of them stick in the next year or two. ;)

Until people actually run politicians that are qualified and have morals. Trump has got to be the most morally bankrupt person who ran for presidents. How anyone can vote for him boggles my mind.

Not only that, but he's a conartist and unqualified. How can he put America first when his hats were made in China? He's in debt to foreign banks! He's a misogynist and hardcore racist. I know that some people put racism before anything else, but at least have SOME standards. Ironic thing is, I think people of color are going to come out better than the racist white people that voted for him. (Not that Hillary isn't morally bankrupt, but at least she's qualified and the economy would have turned out a lot better for everyone).

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@luxuryheart said:
@demi0227_basic said:

Until people actually run politicians that are qualified and have morals. Trump has got to be the most morally bankrupt person who ran for presidents. How anyone can vote for him boggles my mind.

Not only that, but he's a conartist and unqualified. How can he put America first when his hats were made in China? He's in debt to foreign banks! He's a misogynist and hardcore racist. I know that some people put racism before anything else, but at least have SOME standards. Ironic thing is, I think people of color are going to come out better than the racist white people that voted for him. (Not that Hillary isn't morally bankrupt, but at least she's qualified and the economy would have turned out a lot better for everyone).

Another alt. *yawn*

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#8 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@n64dd said:
@luxuryheart said:
@demi0227_basic said:

Another alt. *yawn*

Yup, someone Is bored it seems

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1821 Posts

@n64dd said:
@luxuryheart said:
@demi0227_basic said:

Another alt. *yawn*

Alt?

sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

I truly believe we are approaching the end of the USA as a superpower with where we're headed. The deficit is too large and only getting larger. The government that is supposedly of the people and for the people tax the people entirely too much.

And we have elected officials that can't get policy passed to improve things for the voting majority.

In short, this spiral is only just beginning.