If you were a hotdog and you were hungry would you eat yourself??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

proctorsurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 proctorsurf
Member since 2006 • 2779 Posts
Yes, I know I have posted this before.... but I find the answers quite amusing..... would you?
jackelhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jackelhunter
Member since 2005 • 598 Posts
how much drugs are you on?
proctorsurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 proctorsurf
how much drugs are you on?jackelhunter
how *many* ..... Well..... none at the moment, it is a decent question though eh?
Fortier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Fortier
Member since 2004 • 7728 Posts

[QUOTE="jackelhunter"]how much drugs are you on?proctorsurf
how *many* ..... Well..... none at the moment, it is a decent question though eh?

Not really...

Serge-Chrono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Serge-Chrono
Member since 2007 • 691 Posts
How much is actually correct. You could be smoking one joint, or just finished your sixth so yeah....Now, just to humor you, If I was a hot why would I be hungry, last time I checked food doesn't feel the need to eat other food.
Cyrax-Sektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6 Cyrax-Sektor
Member since 2006 • 12060 Posts
Don't tempt me, man! :P *squirts ketchup on self*
jackelhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jackelhunter

[QUOTE="jackelhunter"]how much drugs are you on?proctorsurf

well hotdogs don't have mouths so they won't be able to eat themselves.

proctorsurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 proctorsurf
Well, I mean if you were a hotdog that still had normal human features..... yet you had no organs, or any other body fluids..... just you wrapped in a toasty bun...... and you were hungry.... would you do it?
bminns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bminns
Member since 2004 • 4052 Posts
Yes, I know I have posted this before.... but I find the answers quite amusing..... would you?proctorsurf

lol... well eating yourself would be a quicker death than starving yourself, so i would say yes
Ignignokt104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ignignokt104
Member since 2006 • 4624 Posts
I know I would. I'd cover myself in mustard and I'd be delicious. Here's a better question for you: If the moon were made of spare ribs, would you eat it?
jackelhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jackelhunter

why can it be a vegetable.  some people on here are vegetarians.

zombiemenace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 zombiemenace
Member since 2007 • 1026 Posts

Don't tempt me, man! :P *squirts ketchup on self* Cyrax-Sektor

Hey, I don't want to hear about you "squirting" yourself.

proctorsurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 proctorsurf

why can it be a vegetable. some people on here are vegetarians.

jackelhunter
I actually am too!!!! It just seems that hotdogs really suit the question very well...... even though they are made out of the most horrible types of food known to the face of the Earth :o ok.... I'm digressing.
jackelhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jackelhunter
[QUOTE="jackelhunter"]

proctorsurf

I actually am too!!!! It just seems that hotdogs really suit the question very well...... even though they are made out of the most horrible types of food known to the face of the Earth :o ok.... I'm digressing.

im not vegetarian, i was just wondering why not. 

by the way, wtf does your name mean?

Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Kook18
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts
one of will ferrals better SNL skits lol
Cyrax-Sektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Cyrax-Sektor

[QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"]Don't tempt me, man! :P *squirts ketchup on self* zombiemenace

I really didn't mean anything. Honestly. :| *zips lips*
zombiemenace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 zombiemenace
[QUOTE="zombiemenace"]

[QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"]Don't tempt me, man! :P *squirts ketchup on self* Cyrax-Sektor

Everyone knows that musterd is better anyway.

proctorsurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 proctorsurf
[QUOTE="jackelhunter"]

proctorsurf

that is one for you to ponder and for me to understand..... perhaps one of these days the secrets of Proctor shall be revealed to the masses! *laughs with a very evil tone* muahhahaha
Cyrax-Sektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Cyrax-Sektor
[QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"][QUOTE="zombiemenace"]

[QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"]Don't tempt me, man! :P *squirts ketchup on self* zombiemenace

Mustard makes me thirsty. Mayo finds the win!
proctorsurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 proctorsurf
[QUOTE="zombiemenace"][QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"][QUOTE="zombiemenace"]

[QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"]Don't tempt me, man! :P *squirts ketchup on self* Cyrax-Sektor

mix them all together and call them Mortal Combat Apocalypse?
zombiemenace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 zombiemenace
[QUOTE="zombiemenace"][QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"][QUOTE="zombiemenace"]

Huh, Mayo. I dont eat any thing that has the ability to spontaneously grow hair. 

Cyrax-Sektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Cyrax-Sektor
[QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"][QUOTE="zombiemenace"][QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"][QUOTE="zombiemenace"]

[QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"]Don't tempt me, man! :P *squirts ketchup on self* proctorsurf

mix them all together and call them Mortal Combat Apocalypse?

Catchy!
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts
Yes, I know I have posted this before.... but I find the answers quite amusing..... would you?proctorsurf

I once read this Stephen King story about a surgeon who got stranded on a deserted island. He couldn't find any food, and he had managed to save his surgical instruments, so he started eating himself. Like, I think he started by amputating his legs above the knee, and ate them.
Cyrax-Sektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Cyrax-Sektor
[QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"][QUOTE="zombiemenace"][QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"][QUOTE="zombiemenace"]

Huh, Mayo. I dont eat any thing that has the ability to spontaneously grow hair. 

Stop! You're making me laugh my lungs off! :lol:
jackelhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jackelhunter

why should i eat myself.  im gonna eat another human-hotdog thing. muhahahahahahahahah evil laughs evil laughs etc. etc.

ok i think that was the stupidest thing i have ever said.

proctorsurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 proctorsurf
[QUOTE="proctorsurf"]Yes, I know I have posted this before.... but I find the answers quite amusing..... would you?MrGeezer

I once read this Stephen King story about a surgeon who got stranded on a deserted island. He couldn't find any food, and he had managed to save his surgical instruments, so he started eating himself. Like, I think he started by amputating his legs above the knee, and ate them.

hmmm thats disturbing *dreams of eating my arm :o*
zombiemenace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 zombiemenace

[QUOTE="proctorsurf"]Yes, I know I have posted this before.... but I find the answers quite amusing..... would you?MrGeezer

that Has to be the grossest thing I ever heard. Thanks Mr. Geezer! I really did'nt want to keep dinner in my stomach for too long.

Shut_Me_Up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 Shut_Me_Up
Member since 2006 • 810 Posts
How much is actually correct. You could be smoking one joint, or just finished your sixth so yeah....Now, just to humor you, If I was a hot why would I be hungry, last time I checked food doesn't feel the need to eat other food. Serge-Chrono
Nope, "drugs" is plural. A singular, like pot, would be much. EX - "How many drugs have you done?" "How much pot have you smoked?" This is a great question. But no, I wouldn't eat myself if I were a hot dog. I hate hot dogs. They are made of leftover pork scraps, raccoon and squirrel meat, and portions of old boots.
Rekunta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#29 Rekunta
Member since 2002 • 8275 Posts
It would depend.  Am I a weinerscheinztel(sp?), a brautwurst, or an Oscar Myers?  Oscar Myers sucks, so yea if I were a brautwurst and had mustard probably.
Shut_Me_Up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 Shut_Me_Up
Member since 2006 • 810 Posts
I know I would. I'd cover myself in mustard and I'd be delicious. Here's a better question for you: If the moon were made of spare ribs, would you eat it?Ignignokt104
:lol: Brilliant...
Rekunta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Rekunta

Hey!!  I've been trying to find this book for the longest time!  Please tell me the name.  Seriously, I have heard of this but have been unable to find it.......do you know if it's one of his books or just a short story or what??

CanadianEh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 CanadianEh
Member since 2002 • 7173 Posts
If I was a hotdog, I would've killed myself before I became hungry... :|
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"][QUOTE="proctorsurf"]Yes, I know I have posted this before.... but I find the answers quite amusing..... would you?Rekunta

Hey!! I've been trying to find this book for the longest time! Please tell me the name. Seriously, I have heard of this but have been unable to find it.......do you know if it's one of his books or just a short story or what??

It was a short story. I don't remember the name of the story exactly. I think it was called "Survivor Type", or something similar. But I know for sure that it was in his "Skeleton Crew" book.

Man, Skeleton Crew had some cool stories if I remember correctly. There was the story about the surgeon who ate himself. Then, if I remember correctly, there was a story about a toy monkey that killed people. Then there was also this story about a bunch of horny teenagers who went rafting on a lake, and they got stranded because there was an oil slick on the water that ate people. But I remember that the best story was the first and longest one. It was called "The Mist". In fact, it's being filmed right now as a motion picture directed by Frank Darabont (director of The Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile) and is due in theaters late this year. Pretty awesome, if not exactly groundbreaking story. A bunch of people go to a grocery store to stock up on supplies after a bad storm. A heavy mist then rolls in, concealing some extremely nasty creatures. The body count quickly increases, the survivors start to turn against each other, and have to decide whether to stay or make a desperate attempt to escape. Cool story.

But yeah, the book is called Skeleton Crew. I recommend it, if you like that sort of stuff.
Two400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#34 Two400
Member since 2006 • 2787 Posts
I would be worried about my cholesterol level.  
Rekunta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Rekunta
[QUOTE="Rekunta"]

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"][QUOTE="proctorsurf"]Yes, I know I have posted this before.... but I find the answers quite amusing..... would you?MrGeezer

Hey!! I've been trying to find this book for the longest time! Please tell me the name. Seriously, I have heard of this but have been unable to find it.......do you know if it's one of his books or just a short story or what??

It was a short story. I don't remember the name of the story exactly. I think it was called "Survivor Type", or something similar. But I know for sure that it was in his "Skeleton Crew" book.

Man, Skeleton Crew had some cool stories if I remember correctly. There was the story about the surgeon who ate himself. Then, if I remember correctly, there was a story about a toy monkey that killed people. Then there was also this story about a bunch of horny teenagers who went rafting on a lake, and they got stranded because there was an oil slick on the water that ate people. But I remember that the best story was the first and longest one. It was called "The Mist". In fact, it's being filmed right now as a motion picture directed by Frank Darabont (director of The Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile) and is due in theaters late this year. Pretty awesome, if not exactly groundbreaking story. A bunch of people go to a grocery store to stock up on supplies after a bad storm. A heavy mist then rolls in, concealing some extremely nasty creatures. The body count quickly increases, the survivors start to turn against each other, and have to decide whether to stay or make a desperate attempt to escape. Cool story.

But yeah, the book is called Skeleton Crew. I recommend it, if you like that sort of stuff.

Yea I love it.  I love seeing what sick twisted scenarios people (especially Stephen King) can conjure up.  Thanks! 

I read King's "Misery" a long time ago, and it was the only book I've ever read to this day that gave me the urge to vomit.....when Paul Sheldon got "hobbled".  In the book, she uses an axe.  In the movie, she used a piece of wood and a sledgehammer.  Still nasty, but nothing compared to the graphic description of having his foot cut off.

Anyhow, thanks for the help.

BlackBeauty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BlackBeauty
Member since 2003 • 3508 Posts
Probably not, because I'd be a vegetarian hotdog, with a meaty sausage :P
zero9167

Forum Posts