If You Dont Believe Watch This- Recent Mass UFO Sightings 2011

• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aSchizophrenic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aSchizophrenic
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

I know there have probably been a whole bunch of threads on aliens and UFO's, but if you think aliens don't exsist watch this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjGYSGbAEUM.

I've always been skeptical of aliens visting earth, but I've always known they have exisisted. But after watching this video my mind has completely changed, and I now think Aliens have for sure come to this Earth. This video gave me the goosebumps.. I'd love to hear all your guys' input on aliens and UFO's, and if you watch the youtube video I'd love to hear your thoughts on that.

TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

But I have to ask, will you belive in them tomorrow?

[spoiler] A reference to your username:P [/spoiler]

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
I have seen nothing personally that would lead me to believe they do or do not exist. This video on youtube does not change anything.
TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

I just don't really buy the whole theory that the government would be hellbent on hiding them, plus you have to consider the fact that they're other governments in the world besides the U.S.

gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gameguy6700
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
All of the UFOs in that video were radically different and seemed to be vapor more than an actual craft. So either it's just weird astrological and meteorological phenomenon, or we're being visited by multiple different planets that fly UFOs made of gas. Personally I'm inclined to go with the former explanation.
metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

Well, they must be advanced as they've managed to avoid any sort of scientific observation and possess incredible camera-blurring technology.

XBryanFuryX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 XBryanFuryX
Member since 2009 • 845 Posts

When they really land, you wont need to show a video to prove it, im pretty sure they wouldnt be sneaking around. They'd just come in the middle of New York.

Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 Blue-Sky
Member since 2005 • 10381 Posts

When will people learn:

UFO =/= Aliens from outerspace

UFO are real! But that doesn;t mean anything... its exactly what it means, an object you can't identify. But for some reason, people automatically associate it with aliens from outspace. What kind of logic is that? Because you can't quickly identify what something is your only logic is to assume that out of any possible outcome is HAS to be intelligent extraterrestial beings with advanced technology. It can't be nothing else?

aSchizophrenic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 aSchizophrenic
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

When will people learn:

UFO are real! But that doesn;t mean anything... its exactly what it means, an object you can't identify. But for some reason, people automatically associate it with aliens from outspace. What kind of logic is that? Because you can't quickly identify what something is your only logic is to assume that out of any possible outcome is HAS to be intelligent extraterrestial beings with advanced technology. It can't be nothing else?

Blue-Sky

We all know UFO's aren't always Aliens from outerspace. But some UFO's are just so bizzare that it makes you wonder if they are in fact alien UFO's. I found the video of Jeruselum's alien UFO to be astounding considering the fact that multiple cameras recorded this light hovering down, flash, and the shoot straight back up to the air. Sure UFO's can be anything, but I'm talking about the UFO's that can't be explained with logical reasoning.

Head_of_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Head_of_games
Member since 2007 • 10859 Posts
1. If they're trying to stay secret, why are they appearing in giant shiny ships over clearly populated areas? 2. If they want to be seen, why haven't they just declared themselves ala V?
Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Blue-Sky
Member since 2005 • 10381 Posts

[QUOTE="Blue-Sky"]

When will people learn:

aSchizophrenic

We all know UFO's aren't always Aliens from outerspace. But some UFO's are just so bizzare that it makes you wonder if they are in fact alien UFO's. I found the video of Jeruselum's alien UFO to be astounding considering the fact that multiple cameras recorded this light hovering down, flash, and the shoot straight back up to the air. Sure UFO's can be anything, but I'm talking about the UFO's that can't be explained with logical reasoning.

Once you called it an alien spaceship, it's no longer a UFO. You identified it.

And the reason why people can't identify certain UFOs, it is ALWAYS because of the nature of the photograph and not the object itself.

Avatar image for hartsickdiscipl
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 hartsickdiscipl
Member since 2003 • 14787 Posts

Anybody who doesn't believe needs to watch this documentary for starters-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nItzZrEkCI

That's part 1 of 9. Each part should have a link to the next part in the suggestions lineup on the right side of the screen.

Consider this- Astronauts Buzz Aldrin, Gordon Cooper, and Edgar Mitchell have all come forward and expressed a belief that UFOs are likely extraterrestrial in origin, and have asked that the US government open up it's files on them. Aldrin and Cooper have have both stated that they have had UFO and/or actual alien experiences. Who could be more credible than a group of Mercury/Apollo astronauts?

hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hartsickdiscipl

1. If they're trying to stay secret, why are they appearing in giant shiny ships over clearly populated areas? 2. If they want to be seen, why haven't they just declared themselves ala V? Head_of_games

Both questions imply that we humans understand the way that said extraterrestrials think and/or reason. TBH, they could just be observing us. Kind of like when we take a safari out into the wilderness to observe other species. We study them, disect them, etc.. Why wouldn't advanced aliens from other worlds do the same throughout the cosmos?

Head_of_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Head_of_games

[QUOTE="Head_of_games"]1. If they're trying to stay secret, why are they appearing in giant shiny ships over clearly populated areas? 2. If they want to be seen, why haven't they just declared themselves ala V? hartsickdiscipl

Both questions imply that we humans understand the way that said extraterrestrials think and/or reason. TBH, they could just be observing us. Kind of like when we take a safari out into the wilderness to observe other species. We study them, disect them, etc.. Why wouldn't advanced aliens from other worlds do the same throughout the cosmos?

When you're trying to observe an ecosystem you don't want to disturb it.

Any civilization intelligent enough to create interstellar travel would be able to observe us from far outside orbit.

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts
I love how they included the UFO that divides into three parts. The SyFy channel program "Fact or Faked" confirmed that it was just a team of sky divers wearing special flares. They even recreated the event, which ironically the UFO community took as yet another extraterestrial sighting!
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hartsickdiscipl

[QUOTE="hartsickdiscipl"]

[QUOTE="Head_of_games"]1. If they're trying to stay secret, why are they appearing in giant shiny ships over clearly populated areas? 2. If they want to be seen, why haven't they just declared themselves ala V? Head_of_games

Any civilization intelligent enough to create interstellar travel would be able to observe us from far outside orbit.

Not if they needed to abduct subjects or actively interact with elements of our society. TBH, everything that I've read and/or watched has led me to the conclusion that many, if not most major religions are based on ancient UFO/alien experiences. I'm far from alone in that view.

metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

[QUOTE="Head_of_games"]1. If they're trying to stay secret, why are they appearing in giant shiny ships over clearly populated areas? 2. If they want to be seen, why haven't they just declared themselves ala V? hartsickdiscipl

Because it would be stupid to spend that much time and resources on a sentient species?

Or maybe the fact that if all these UFOs had been aliens, we'd have some conclusive proof of their existence. The fact that a huge population of people with recording technology and many scientists haven't been able to provide a shred of compelling evidence for aliens despite some people's fascination with them is pretty telling.

Head_of_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Head_of_games

[QUOTE="Head_of_games"]

hartsickdiscipl

Not if they needed to abduct subjects or actively interact with elements of our society. TBH, everything that I've read and/or watched has led me to the conclusion that many, if not most major religions are based on ancient UFO/alien experiences. I'm far from alone in that view.

That could easily be done without the light show. It's Occam's Razer.
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 hartsickdiscipl

I love how they included the UFO that divides into three parts. The SyFy channel program "Fact or Faked" confirmed that it was just a team of sky divers wearing special flares. They even recreated the event, which ironically the UFO community took as yet another extraterestrial sighting!ThePlothole

That show is a crock of ****. I've watched several episodes, and have found their methods severely lacking. They're like a low-budget mythbusters with an even less scientific and thorough approach. I've not saying that most UFO sightings are alien ships.. I'm just saying that some of them are.

AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 AcidSoldner
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts
Not gonna lie so of that stuff was pretty crazy. When that "former employee" from Area 51 said that what we are see aren't aliens but extra-dimensional beings, I immediately thought of Half-Life 2 :P
Alacoque72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Alacoque72
Member since 2008 • 1238 Posts

Why would I beleive anything that has no real evidence? Sure it could be aliens but there's no way for you to tell. Going "I TOTALLY BELIEVE IN ALIENS NOW CAUSE I SAW SOME CRAPPY VIDEOS OF UFOS" is stupid

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ThePlothole

[QUOTE="ThePlothole"]I love how they included the UFO that divides into three parts. The SyFy channel program "Fact or Faked" confirmed that it was just a team of sky divers wearing special flares. They even recreated the event, which ironically the UFO community took as yet another extraterestrial sighting!hartsickdiscipl

That show is a crock of ****. I've watched several episodes, and have found their methods severely lacking. They're like a low-budget mythbusters with an even less scientific and thorough approach. I've not saying that most UFO sightings are alien ships.. I'm just saying that some of them are.

Their methods are questionable. But in this case not only were they able to perfectly recreate the event, they also managed to contact the original people reaponsible.
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 hartsickdiscipl

[QUOTE="Head_of_games"] When you're trying to observe an ecosystem you don't want to disturb it.

Head_of_games

Please explain to me how YOU would do it without the light show. What would you use for atmospheric travel.. your cloaking device? :roll: Explain to me how you came to the conclusion that our human reasoning applies to species that are probably thousands of years ahead of us. Occam's razer can't be applied to extraterrestrial species that we have little to no understanding of. It doesn't even apply to a lot of situations in everyday life.

Head_of_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Head_of_games

[QUOTE="Head_of_games"][QUOTE="hartsickdiscipl"]

hartsickdiscipl

Please explain to me how YOU would do it without the light show. What would you use for atmospheric travel.. your cloaking device? :roll: Explain to me how you came to the conclusion that our human reasoning applies to species that are probably thousands of years ahead of us. Occam's razer can't be applied to extraterrestrial species that we have little to no understanding of. It doesn't even apply to a lot of situations in everyday life.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Circular reasoning at it's best. And you see, I wouldn't turn on the enormous glowing parts on my ship when I descended to earth. Or hell, how is cloaking technology any more far-fetched than interstellar travel?
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 hartsickdiscipl

[QUOTE="Head_of_games"]1. If they're trying to stay secret, why are they appearing in giant shiny ships over clearly populated areas? 2. If they want to be seen, why haven't they just declared themselves ala V? metroidfood

Because it would be stupid to spend that much time and resources on a sentient species?

Or maybe the fact that if all these UFOs had been aliens, we'd have some conclusive proof of their existence. The fact that a huge population of people with recording technology and many scientists haven't been able to provide a shred of compelling evidence for aliens despite some people's fascination with them is pretty telling.

Your idea of conclusive proof is different from mine.. not to mention that you can find some pretty solid proof if you look hard enough. Listen.. if you'll only accept a personal sit-down conference with a group of extraterrestrials whose vessel is parked in your front yard as evidence, please let me know now. That way I won't waste any more of my time. Deduction tells us that the E.T. hypothesis is the most likely explanation. A group of researchers in France came to the same conclusion years ago after an in-depth study. It's called the COMETA Report, and here's a link for you-

http://www.netowne.com/ufos/important/cometa.htm

hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 hartsickdiscipl

[QUOTE="Head_of_games"] That could easily be done without the light show. It's Occam's Razer. Head_of_games

:lol: :lol: :lol: Circular reasoning at it's best. And you see, I wouldn't turn on the enormous glowing parts on my ship when I descended to earth. Or hell, how is cloaking technology any more far-fetched than interstellar travel?

Trying to apply your personal contemporary reasoning to a set of future applied sciences presumably in use by a more advanced species doesn't sound very scientific or convincing to me friend. Try again.

For one- How do you know that the bright lights aren't integral to their propulsion or navigation systems? How do you propose they "turn them off" if that were the case?

Do you see the problem with trying to reason this type of thing away?

Head_of_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Head_of_games

hartsickdiscipl

Trying to apply your personal contemporary reasoning to a set of future applied sciences doesn't sound very scientific or convincing to me friend. Try again.

So let me get this straight.

No matter what arguments occur to me, I can't use them against the idea of aliens visiting earth because such beings would be beyond my comprehension? You could just as well apply that to anlgels, or mole people, or inter-dimensional dinosaur cyborgs!

While there's certainly no way to conclusively disprove any of those, you can certainly make logical arguments against them.

hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 hartsickdiscipl

[QUOTE="Head_of_games"] :lol: :lol: :lol: Circular reasoning at it's best. And you see, I wouldn't turn on the enormous glowing parts on my ship when I descended to earth. Or hell, how is cloaking technology any more far-fetched than interstellar travel?Head_of_games

Trying to apply your personal contemporary reasoning to a set of future applied sciences doesn't sound very scientific or convincing to me friend. Try again.

No matter what arguments occur to me, I can't use them against the idea of aliens visiting earth because such beings would be beyond my comprehension? You could just as well apply that to anlgels, or mole people, or inter-dimensional dinosaur cyborgs!

While there's certainly no way to conclusively disprove any of those, you can certainly make logical arguments against them.

So then it makes more sense to tell perfectly sane people that they didn't have the experiences that they are 100% sure they did? Even when towns have hundreds or thousands of witnesses to confirm the same story? Even when NASA astronauts testify to the same effect? At some point the person in the recliner who argues against things that he knows nothing about needs to stuff it and listen to those who have first-hand experience.

DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

Thing that gets me is that it's almost always on some hand held camera device... always someone at the right place at the right time. Now, I'm not saying that completely disproves the theory that aliens are visiting us, but it just makes things a little harder to believe. Where are all the news crews and satellites and security cameras when this stuff is going on? You'd think if a bunch of people saw lights over a city then you'd have thousands of people talking about the sightings but it's always just a couple of people in a news report and no one in the general population has ever seen anything.

In the OP's video that call was scary though. Even if it was acting oer fake, or some guy with schitzophrenia it was still unsettling.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

I know there have probably been a whole bunch of threads on aliens and UFO's, but if you think aliens don't exsist watch this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjGYSGbAEUM.

I've always been skeptical of aliens visting earth, but I've always known they have exisisted. But after watching this video my mind has completely changed, and I now think Aliens have for sure come to this Earth. This video gave me the goosebumps.. I'd love to hear all your guys' input on aliens and UFO's, and if you watch the youtube video I'd love to hear your thoughts on that.

aSchizophrenic

The funny thing about that is that they're all still unidentified.

I mean...we've got spirals, rings, cluster-dots, cloud-shaped formations, etc. It's not exactly as if there's any CONSISTENCY to these sightings. It's a whole lot of DIFFERENT weird stuff, but it's all being assigned to one CONSISTENT thing: aliens. Why? Because the fact that the phenomena are technically UFOs means that they have to all be the work of aliens.

That doesn't explain anything.

Sure...people will say, "if it wasn't aliens, then what was it?" And, I don't know. But here's the thing...if it WAS aliens, then I'd like for someone to account for the VASTLY different nature of those pneomena. What was the ring shaped thing? An alien mothership? What was the spiral thing? Alien fireworks? What was the cloud shaped thing? Aliens blowing clouds out of their spacship just to frewak everyone out?

That's what I'd like to know. Even if I were to take any single one of these sightings at face vlue as evidence that aliens are visiting our planet, that STILL doesn't explain the nature of why these phenomena are so vastly different. So they're all alien phenomena. Great. What SPECIFICALLY are they, in regards to the aliens' capabilities, and how does that apply to these phenomena simply showing up and then just plain disappearing?

00-Riddick-00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#32 00-Riddick-00
Member since 2009 • 18884 Posts
Ugh... So many theories I could spout right now..
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

I just don't really buy the whole theory that the government would be hellbent on hiding them, plus you have to consider the fact that they're other governments in the world besides the U.S.

TacticalDesire

And even if you are to accept that EVERY government in the world would flat-out murder the **** out of people in order to conceal this conspiracy, this doesn't account for the Fox Mulder's of the world. The fact that there are some people who'd say, "**** that, the world has to know about this. And if I get murdered for revealing the truth, then it's gonna be a pretty high-profile murder considering that the truth already got out."

And that's also not even to mention that countries still fight all the time over all sorts of ****. Stuff that is NOT related to aliens. Hypothetically speaking...if alien involvement on Earth was that prevalent, then someone like Saddam Hussein likely had access to proof of the aliens' existence. That then makes his ultimate fate sort of silly. If he had knowledge of this sort of Holy Grail of knowledge, proof that aliens exist and are visiting Earth, then WHY would he let himself be forced into hiding, and then captured and executed without ever releasing the proof of aliens to the rest of the world?

These videos validate the idea that there's almost NO incentive for someone with proof of alien contact with Earth to remain secret about it. Now more than ever, it is increasingly more difficult to keep that **** secret. Anyone with access to that information couldeasily leak it to EVERYONE ON THE PLANET in basically a matter of minutes/hours. At that point, there'd be no way to cover it up, and assassinating the person who leaked it would be entirely out of the question.

Bottom line is that IF there's knowledge of alien visitations to Earth, and IF governments want so badly to keep it a secret, then that provides a HELL of a lot of leverage to anyone who is facing stuff like exile/prison/execution. Once the information gets out there, it's gonna get verified. At that point, the USA government isn't just the government which was secretly hiding the existenc of aliens. At that point, it'll be PROVEN that the government flat-out murdered a dude for answering one of the most compelling and important existential questions in the entirety of human existence.

Head_of_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Head_of_games

[QUOTE="Head_of_games"]

hartsickdiscipl

So then it makes more sense to tell perfectly sane people that they didn't have the experiences that they are 100% sure they did? Even when towns have hundreds or thousands of witnesses to confirm the same story? Even when NASA astronauts testify to the same effect? At some point the person in the recliner who argues against things that he knows nothing about needs to stuff it and listen to those who have first-hand experience.

Hundreds of thousands have witnessed freaky lights. That proves nothing.
00-Riddick-00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#35 00-Riddick-00
Member since 2009 • 18884 Posts

[QUOTE="Head_of_games"] So let me get this straight.

Head_of_games

I wonder what people would think if we didnt know what the Northern lights were :P
Head_of_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Head_of_games

00-Riddick-00

I wonder what people would think if we didnt know what the Northern lights were :P

Sky-God Flatulence.

conistant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 conistant
Member since 2008 • 2169 Posts
[QUOTE="AcidSoldner"]Not gonna lie so of that stuff was pretty crazy. When that "former employee" from Area 51 said that what we are see aren't aliens but extra-dimensional beings, I immediately thought of Half-Life 2 :P

I watched a documentary last year which said the same thing but after seeing this vid I'm not sure what to believe.
pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
explain the Phoenix Lights!!!
Avatar image for blackacidevil96
blackacidevil96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 blackacidevil96
Member since 2006 • 3855 Posts

i watched the first few minutes of video (through the spirals over norway). and im gonna go ahead and say those were confirmed to be illuminated trails of rocket exhaust

raiden509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 raiden509
Member since 2006 • 3181 Posts
Wasn't it confirmed that the guy at the end of the video was a paid off actor ? I'll try to find it tomorrow
Avatar image for YellowOneKinobi
YellowOneKinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 YellowOneKinobi
Member since 2011 • 4128 Posts
Wasn't it confirmed that the guy at the end of the video was a paid off actor ? I'll try to find it tomorrow raiden509
I remember reading that as well. This was all actaully put together by a marketing company (though I forget what for).
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19564 Posts

I mean...we've got spirals, rings, cluster-dots, cloud-shaped formations, etc. It's not exactly as if there's any CONSISTENCY to these sightings. It's a whole lot of DIFFERENT weird stuff, but it's all being assigned to one CONSISTENT thing: aliens. Why? Because the fact that the phenomena are technically UFOs means that they have to all be the work of aliens

MrGeezer

Well, clearly Earth is just a hotspot for alien activity - various entities from thousands of technologically-advanced civilisations all cooperately love travelling unfathomable distances across the universe...just to dart into our atmosphere for a few seconds, turn a light on and off, and then leave again.

Oh, and all of them must have inbuilt camera-blurring technology. Perhaps those things just come standard in Xyglonian Starvessels.

TF626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 TF626
Member since 2010 • 593 Posts

Given the vast size of our galaxy alone, and the universe in general which is mind blowing, I can't help but believe there is other life out there. I have been a firm believer for a long time, and still keep my faith in God. There are too many weird incidents...

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ThePlothole

Given the vast size of our galaxy alone, and the universe in general which is mind blowing, I can't help but believe there is other life out there. I have been a firm believer for a long time, and still keep my faith in God. There are too many weird incidents...

TF626
I have no doubt there is other life somewhere out there in the universe. But the vast size of it also makes it rather unlikely that anyone would actually visit our relatively insignificant blue speck.
mamelon2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 mamelon2012
Member since 2011 • 309 Posts
This video was posted about a month ago.
imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 imaps3fanboy
Member since 2009 • 11169 Posts
That creeped me out. It started to thunder outside when the guy was talking about area 51. I'M SCARED. RAWSAVON HOLD ME
67gt500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#47 67gt500
Member since 2003 • 4627 Posts
It's quite obvious that those are all just weather balloons...
imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 imaps3fanboy
Member since 2009 • 11169 Posts
It's quite obvious that those are all just weather balloons...67gt500
That's what the Man wants you to think!
ToastRider11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#49 ToastRider11
Member since 2010 • 2573 Posts

The thing is, is that this appears to be from what we have seen in movies. Its been done a million different ways in movies. If aliens did come to earth they wouldn't do it in a way thats been done in a movie. It would be totally unexpected and something we have never seen before. And UFO doesn't mean Alien. It just means you cant identify an object.

tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 tman93
Member since 2006 • 7769 Posts

A lot of those look edited or are clearly something easily explainable. The one I can't explain is the Jerusalem video, that was crazy (not saying its alien or all, its just that one was really weird if real).

edit: apprentally it was proven to be a hoax after I looked it up, which I assumed because there is nothing that can explain that unlike every other video on that link.