if there was one peson you could meet past or present who would it be?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ishoturface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#1 ishoturface
Member since 2007 • 12460 Posts

http:///this dude

ishoturface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ishoturface

http:///this dude

ishoturface
link isnt working heh um anyway abraham lincoln. because he got the U.S. through its biggest conflict but he died
UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#3 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts
I'd love to meet shigeru miyamoto. He had such a profound effect on my childhood.
a55assin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 a55assin
Member since 2005 • 7603 Posts
Who's ever idea it was to create the nuke...and kill him.
UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts

Who's ever idea it was to create the nuke...and kill him. a55assin

Solve violence with violence. Brilliant solution. If he didn't create it, someone else would.

a55assin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 a55assin

[QUOTE="a55assin"]Who's ever idea it was to create the nuke...and kill him. UT_Wrestler

Solve violence with violence. Brilliant solution. If he didn't create it, someone else would.

Not for some time...and that would set things back...you never know though...

And I doubt asking nicely would have any effect.

Etherninty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Etherninty
Member since 2006 • 1678 Posts

Every advanced society find it... if other societies exist on other planets, they will have to pass by that too.
Shiggums

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#8 Shiggums
Member since 2007 • 21436 Posts
Terence McKenna
a55assin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 a55assin

[QUOTE="a55assin"]Who's ever idea it was to create the nuke...and kill him. Etherninty

Every advanced society find it... if other societies exist on other planets, they will have to pass by that too.

Kill them all

ElZilcho90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 ElZilcho90
Member since 2006 • 6157 Posts

Jesus Christ.

Currently living, the Dalai Lama.

VacantPsalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 VacantPsalm
Member since 2008 • 3600 Posts
There was this one really cute girl I saw once. Wouldn't mind if I actually got a chance to talk to her.
Penguin_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Penguin_dragon
Member since 2005 • 1516 Posts

[QUOTE="Etherninty"][QUOTE="a55assin"]Who's ever idea it was to create the nuke...and kill him. a55assin

Kill them all

Killing everyone to prevent nukes? GENIUS!

Etherninty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Etherninty

The hotest hotie of all time.

InterpolWilco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 InterpolWilco
Member since 2005 • 2487 Posts

Jesus or Napoleon Bonaparte.

The world wouldn't be the same without them.

a55assin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 a55assin
[QUOTE="a55assin"]

[QUOTE="Etherninty"][QUOTE="a55assin"]Who's ever idea it was to create the nuke...and kill him. Penguin_dragon

Kill them all

We only ever dropped 2 atom bombs...that killed anyone....and that had a toll larger than all those people knowing anything about making such a bomb combined....it's worth it.

VacantPsalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 VacantPsalm
Member since 2008 • 3600 Posts
[QUOTE="UT_Wrestler"]

[QUOTE="a55assin"]Who's ever idea it was to create the nuke...and kill him. a55assin

Not for some time...and that would set things back...you never know though...

And I doubt asking nicely would have any effect.

For all you know that time it would be postponed to would be one we'd need it more. As in we really started losing the war and once we got it had to nuke half the world. Or even worse, the person who got it first could of been working for Hitler How'd things be then? Yes nukes are bad, but think about how much damage they could do. Now think about how much damage they've actually done. Can you really ask for a better situation then this? PS: LAWL! I can't put a period after Hitler !:lol: I thought it only did that for things like gay and penis
freek666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 freek666
Member since 2007 • 22312 Posts

Cliff Burton. I would see if I could get bass lessons off of him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

miyamoto, because he realy is a god of gaming in human form

and in the past- hitler so i could kill him.

Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Tuky06
Member since 2007 • 5026 Posts

He felt bad about it and the money he got from it is now the novel price, happy?

a55assin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 a55assin

[QUOTE="a55assin"]Who's ever idea it was to create the nuke...and kill him. Tuky06

He felt bad about it and the money he got from it is now the novel price, happy?

No...not at all..I'm actually enraged.

Penguin_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Penguin_dragon
[QUOTE="Penguin_dragon"][QUOTE="a55assin"]

[QUOTE="Etherninty"][QUOTE="a55assin"]Who's ever idea it was to create the nuke...and kill him. a55assin

Kill them all

We only ever dropped 2 atom bombs...that killed anyone....and that had a toll larger than all those people knowing anything about making such a bomb combined....it's worth it.

You think we droped them for the lulz? Japan was ready to fight to the bitter end and I think the countless lives it saved by ending the war justifies its creation.

a55assin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 a55assin
[QUOTE="a55assin"][QUOTE="Penguin_dragon"][QUOTE="a55assin"]

[QUOTE="Etherninty"][QUOTE="a55assin"]Who's ever idea it was to create the nuke...and kill him. Penguin_dragon

Kill them all

You think we droped them for the lulz? Japan was ready to fight to the bitter end and I think it was the countless lives it saved by ending the war justifies its creation.

The immediate effects and then the long term effects...not worth it.

Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Tuky06
[QUOTE="Tuky06"]

[QUOTE="a55assin"]Who's ever idea it was to create the nuke...and kill him. a55assin

What if you win the novel price?

Shinoadr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#24 Shinoadr
Member since 2007 • 2667 Posts

Jim Davis

ElZilcho90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ElZilcho90
Member since 2006 • 6157 Posts
[QUOTE="a55assin"][QUOTE="Tuky06"]

[QUOTE="a55assin"]Who's ever idea it was to create the nuke...and kill him. Tuky06

...you mean Nobel Prize? Because the Nobel Prize was established by Alfred Nobel who created dynamite... and not the nuclear bomb.

Penguin_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Penguin_dragon
[QUOTE="Penguin_dragon"][QUOTE="a55assin"][QUOTE="Penguin_dragon"][QUOTE="a55assin"]

Kill them all

You think we droped them for the lulz? Japan was ready to fight to the bitter end and I think it was the countless lives it saved by ending the war justifies its creation.

Honestly, if I gave you a button that would kill all the terrorist today and end all the wars for the next 40 years would you press it?

Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Tuky06
[QUOTE="Tuky06"][QUOTE="a55assin"][QUOTE="Tuky06"]

[QUOTE="a55assin"]Who's ever idea it was to create the nuke...and kill him. ElZilcho90

...you mean Nobel Prize? Because the Nobel Prize was established by Alfred Nobel who created dynamite... and not the nuclear bomb.

I should stop believing my teacher.

a55assin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 a55assin
[QUOTE="a55assin"][QUOTE="Penguin_dragon"][QUOTE="a55assin"][QUOTE="Penguin_dragon"][QUOTE="a55assin"]

Kill them all

Honestly, if I gave you a button that would kill all the terrorist today and end all the wars for the next 40 years would you press it?

Without a second thought.....why?

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#29 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts
[QUOTE="Penguin_dragon"][QUOTE="a55assin"][QUOTE="Penguin_dragon"][QUOTE="a55assin"][QUOTE="Penguin_dragon"][QUOTE="a55assin"]

Kill them all

You just realized you're now offically in hypocracy land, rite?

a55assin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 a55assin
[QUOTE="a55assin"][QUOTE="Penguin_dragon"][QUOTE="a55assin"][QUOTE="Penguin_dragon"][QUOTE="a55assin"][QUOTE="Penguin_dragon"][QUOTE="a55assin"]

[QUOTE="Etherninty"][QUOTE="a55assin"]Who's ever idea it was to create the nuke...and kill him. hiphops_savior

Kill them all

The bombs we dropped killed hundreds of thousands of civilians! Soldiers and terrorists...different story.

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#31 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts
[QUOTE="hiphops_savior"][QUOTE="a55assin"][QUOTE="Penguin_dragon"][QUOTE="a55assin"][QUOTE="Penguin_dragon"][QUOTE="a55assin"][QUOTE="Penguin_dragon"][QUOTE="a55assin"]

Kill them all

The bombs we dropped killed hundreds of thousands of civilians! Soldiers and terrorists...different story.

Then, that my friend, is called double standards, and that is a cousin of hypocracy. A life is a life, whether it's civilian or soldiers and "terrorists".

R0cky_Racc00n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 R0cky_Racc00n
Member since 2006 • 5088 Posts
George Harrison, he's my favorite Beatle.
a55assin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 a55assin

You don't get it. Nukes are meant for maximum destruction and casualties...no matter the "kind" of life that's being abolished with a click of a button. It may not even end the war...it may even make the other country use it's own.

Now..I'm obviously talking about the future...or even the near-future. If all I needed to do was press a button and all the reasons for wars were suddenly gone...no unnecessary casualties...why not? I value human life, but IMO...not all life is worth the same. Killing "good" people to punish the "bad" is worse than anything I can think of....

KILLANINJADUCK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 KILLANINJADUCK
Member since 2007 • 762 Posts
Jimi hendrix only if he didnt take so many drugs he would make even more awesome songs
Etherninty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Etherninty

Have you read a lot about Hiroshima ?

Avatar image for ElectronicMagic
ElectronicMagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ElectronicMagic
Member since 2005 • 5412 Posts

Jonathan Brandis, he was a nice guy to his fans, a good actor and if he had just held on longer I am sure he would have had his comeback. But in 2003 he committed suicide. You know him probably from Sidekicks, It, The neverending Story II, or seaQuest DSV.

Penguin_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Penguin_dragon

You don't get it. Nukes are meant for maximum destruction and casualties...no matter the "kind" of life that's being abolished with a click of a button. It may not even end the war...it may even make the other country use it's own.

Now..I'm obviously talking about the future...or even the near-future. If all I needed to do was press a button and all the reasons for wars were suddenly gone...no unnecessary casualties...why not? I value human life, but IMO...not all life is worth the same. Killing "good" people to punish the "bad" is worse than anything I can think of....

a55assin

Nukes are not meant for maximum destruction and casualties, they were meant as a fear tactic and a sign of power. I hate to phrase it like this, but it was Japan's own fault for not surrendering when they had the chance. Also you have to consider that everyone is a civilian before their a soldier, and you can't say that everyone that died was innocent.

And how can you say they were good people when you dont know them? Many times ,when Japanese villages were captured, civilian guerrilas would take fight to the death to take them back. Also I defy you to read up on the "Rape of Nanking" and come back here and tell me that the Japanese were "good" people.

ishoturface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ishoturface
i believe it was einstein and F.D.R.
bman784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 bman784
Member since 2004 • 6755 Posts
Carl Sagan. His books and shows had a pretty profound effect on my understanding as a kid, and I think that he was awesome guy by all accounts. I'd love to have a discussion with him.
MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MattUD1
Member since 2004 • 20715 Posts
Carl Sagan. His books and shows had a pretty profound effect on my understanding as a kid, and I think that he was awesome guy by all accounts. I'd love to have a discussion with him.bman784
Him or Theodore Roosevelt.
swamprat_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#43 swamprat_basic
Member since 2002 • 9145 Posts
[QUOTE="a55assin"][QUOTE="Penguin_dragon"][QUOTE="a55assin"][QUOTE="Penguin_dragon"][QUOTE="a55assin"]

Kill them all

Too bad nukes aren't that discriminating...