I dont know if this is the best place for advice about this but I decided to ask anyway. So long story short:
There's this beautiful car I've wanted for a couple of years, Alfa Romeo Giulietta, wich is being sold for roughly 14,000€ and there's this other one, less beautiful but ergonomic car for 7,500€.
So, there's the following, I can buy any of them and still have some good money to spare, no problem there, but I was also saving to buy a house someday down the line. So, my question is this: Should I bite the bullet and buy the car I really want for more money yet take longer to save for a house or buy the cheapest car now, wich will do the same job, take less time to save for the house but taking the risk to sell it later at a huge loss in order to buy the car I really want when my finances are more stable for that?
I would apreciate some advice on the matter, thank u in advance
for some context, here are the cars I'm talking about