I need help with VLC media player.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Jebus213 (10011 posts) -
I keep getting a slide show with gameplay I've recorded at 1080p and 60FPS. I notice some stuttering with DVD playback. The higher the quality the worse it gets sometimes. Windows media player works fine. Winamp is slow as hell.
#2 Posted by -Tish- (3624 posts) -
Is this really what OT has to offer tonight? First page of threads are atrocious.
Avatar image for Chow_Mein_Kampf
#3 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6203 posts) -

......Noticed.............

#4 Posted by WickedChainy (319 posts) -

Get THIS

It give you a nice version of Media Player Classic Home Cinema that I've never had a problem watching anything with even though VLC gives me poor results sometimes.

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
#5 Posted by CreasianDevaili (4364 posts) -
[QUOTE="WickedChainy"]

Get THIS

It give you a nice version of Media Player Classic Home Cinema that I've never had a problem watching anything with even though VLC gives me poor results sometimes.

Good taste. Very good taste. Been using MPC Home Cinema for years.
#6 Posted by Jebus213 (10011 posts) -

Get THIS

WickedChainy
Oh wow that worked... Thanks. Well I had CCCP installed but I never really bothered with the media player. Windows media player works but the picture quality just sucks. I get these white lines sometimes.
#7 Posted by WickedChainy (319 posts) -
[QUOTE="WickedChainy"]

Get THIS

Jebus213
Oh wow that worked... Thanks. WMP works but the picture quality just sucks. Well I had CCCP installed but I never really bothered with the media player.

You're surprised that the best video player works best? Atleast you know now. lol
#8 Posted by WickedChainy (319 posts) -
[QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"][QUOTE="WickedChainy"]

Get THIS

Good taste. Very good taste. Been using MPC Home Cinema for years.

Right? Everyone I know uses VLC and every time they have a problem and I tell them to just get MPC Home Cinema they think I'm stupid. Darn Noobs lol
#9 Posted by Bikouchu35 (8202 posts) -

Dunno, I just have multiple players and play the one that works best or works.

I like gom too, it creates a playlist for series, so it auto plays the next ep.