I love white castle

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by lugiemojeed (8785 posts) -
especially when its 24 hours its 3:14am in the morning and just came back from white castle idk why but it feels like i'm cool
#2 Posted by Canuck3000 (40562 posts) -
Good movie too...

>_>
#3 Posted by superelite2688 (6318 posts) -
Good movie too...

>_>
Canuck3000
i never seen the movie :?
#4 Posted by dahwnpapaya (3161 posts) -

especially when its 24 hours its 3:14am in the morning and just came back from white castle idk why but it feels like i'm coollugiemojeed

i've always wanted to try white castle ever since harold and kumar, but i live in hawaii and we don't have one :cry:

#5 Posted by Canuck3000 (40562 posts) -
[QUOTE="Canuck3000"]Good movie too...

>_>
superelite2688
i never seen the movie :?

Harold and Kumar.
#6 Posted by lugiemojeed (8785 posts) -
Good movie too...

>_>
Canuck3000
yea i agree, thank god i didnt end up like them though that would suck because i was using my parents car lmao
#7 Posted by Canuck3000 (40562 posts) -
[QUOTE="Canuck3000"]Good movie too...

>_>
lugiemojeed
yea i agree, thank god i didnt end up like them though that would suck because i was using my parents car lmao

Yeah, it would have been some night :P
#8 Posted by tomxizor (11767 posts) -
No White Castles on the West Coast unfortunately. However, you can get them boxed at the grocery store. Pretty damn good too. 
#9 Posted by shishkabob_6 (1196 posts) -
They don't have those here in Canada. I don't eat fast food, so I couldn't care less
#10 Posted by lcman92 (1212 posts) -
I've only had frozen White Castle. It's awesome.
#11 Posted by badaboom187 (6917 posts) -
white castle is not even that good. 
#12 Posted by ernie1989 (8547 posts) -
Yeah, I never knew they actually sold white castle burgers until a couple days after I saw the movie. Ever since I saw it though, I've had an urge to have some type of crazy adventure like that with my best friend.
#13 Posted by Canuck3000 (40562 posts) -
Yeah, I never knew they actually sold white castle burgers until a couple days after I saw the movie. Ever since I saw it though, I've had an urge to have some type of crazy adventure like that with my best friend.ernie1989
:lol:

Take a cam-corder
#14 Posted by ernie1989 (8547 posts) -
[QUOTE="ernie1989"]Yeah, I never knew they actually sold white castle burgers until a couple days after I saw the movie. Ever since I saw it though, I've had an urge to have some type of crazy adventure like that with my best friend.Canuck3000

Take a cam-corder

Yeah, I should.
#15 Posted by dahwnpapaya (3161 posts) -

[QUOTE="Canuck3000"][QUOTE="ernie1989"]Yeah, I never knew they actually sold white castle burgers until a couple days after I saw the movie. Ever since I saw it though, I've had an urge to have some type of crazy adventure like that with my best friend.ernie1989

Take a cam-corder

Yeah, I should.

i've had some crazy stuff happen to while i was with my best friend

#16 Posted by ernie1989 (8547 posts) -

[QUOTE="ernie1989"][QUOTE="Canuck3000"][QUOTE="ernie1989"]Yeah, I never knew they actually sold white castle burgers until a couple days after I saw the movie. Ever since I saw it though, I've had an urge to have some type of crazy adventure like that with my best friend.dahwnpapaya

Take a cam-corder

Yeah, I should.

i've had some crazy stuff happen to while i was with my best friend

Yeah, me and him would always do all kinds of pranks and stuff. I was never bored back in San Diego, but unfortunately for me my parents had to move here and it's been four years since then. I swear I never know whats going on when I go back. It's also not as fun where I live now. Last time I went to San Diego we both took the trolley everywhere the whole day. It was the best day I've had in four years. It also felt good the way that I chose to do that instead of doing art projects that I had due the next day after a month of winter break. It felt good going back to school knowing that I skipped the hw and replaced it with such a great day.
#17 Posted by dahwnpapaya (3161 posts) -
[QUOTE="dahwnpapaya"]

[QUOTE="ernie1989"][QUOTE="Canuck3000"][QUOTE="ernie1989"]Yeah, I never knew they actually sold white castle burgers until a couple days after I saw the movie. Ever since I saw it though, I've had an urge to have some type of crazy adventure like that with my best friend.ernie1989

Take a cam-corder

Yeah, I should.

Yeah, me and him would always do all kinds of pranks and stuff. I was never bored back in San Diego, but unfortunately for me my parents had to move here and it's been four years since then. I swear I never know whats going on when I go back. It's also not as fun where I live now. Last time I went to San Diego we both took the trolley everywhere the whole day. It was the best day I've had in four years. It also felt good the way that I chose to do that instead of doing art projects that I had due the next day after a month of winter break. It felt good going back to school knowing that I skipped the hw and replaced it with such a great day.

i mean crazy s***, things that i dont even know if i can talk about here

#18 Posted by lugiemojeed (8785 posts) -
[QUOTE="dahwnpapaya"]

[QUOTE="ernie1989"][QUOTE="Canuck3000"][QUOTE="ernie1989"]Yeah, I never knew they actually sold white castle burgers until a couple days after I saw the movie. Ever since I saw it though, I've had an urge to have some type of crazy adventure like that with my best friend.ernie1989

Take a cam-corder

Yeah, I should.

i wish i could do stuff like that, but me and my friend are to lazy, it was hard enough to go to white castle lmao
#19 Posted by lugiemojeed (8785 posts) -
[QUOTE="ernie1989"][QUOTE="dahwnpapaya"]

[QUOTE="ernie1989"][QUOTE="Canuck3000"][QUOTE="ernie1989"]Yeah, I never knew they actually sold white castle burgers until a couple days after I saw the movie. Ever since I saw it though, I've had an urge to have some type of crazy adventure like that with my best friend.dahwnpapaya

Take a cam-corder

Yeah, I should.

i want tell lmao
#20 Posted by ernie1989 (8547 posts) -
[QUOTE="ernie1989"][QUOTE="dahwnpapaya"]

Take a cam-corder

Yeah, I should.

Yeah, we have done some crazy stuff and witnessed crazy stuff too. Like when the pothead that lived across the street from another friend got in a fight with a homeless asian guy who always rode his bike that we called crazy bob.
#21 Posted by dahwnpapaya (3161 posts) -
[QUOTE="dahwnpapaya"][QUOTE="ernie1989"][QUOTE="dahwnpapaya"]

Take a cam-corder

Yeah, I should.

Yeah, we have done some crazy stuff and witnessed crazy stuff too. Like when the pothead that lived across the street from another friend got in a fight with a homeless asian guy who always rode his bike that we called crazy bob.

some mild stuff, first we go to a party everyones smoking some pot; good times, then we decide to go to my house it was around 11:30. But then a friend calls us up wanting us to pick him up saying he had beer yay, we go to a place by the beach drink then we drop him off. On the way to my house this bastard almost bangs us so we have to curve to the side(my friends car sucked and it broke down from that little bit of excitement) we start to walk to my house it was about 8 miles away, 2 miles later this guy offers to give us a ride to my road(except he starts going the other way, and wants to do some crack with us) "no frickn way" me and my friend say but he wont stop. The next time he stops at a red light me and my friend get the hell out of that car.  So we realize we're about two miles from my friends house so we go there where his mom is screaming because we messed up the car.  Crazy enough for ya.

#22 Posted by lugiemojeed (8785 posts) -
wow thats pretty intense i would probably be crying lmao
#23 Posted by ernie1989 (8547 posts) -

some mild stuff, first we go to a party everyones smoking some pot; good times, then we decide to go to my house it was around 11:30. But then a friend calls us up wanting us to pick him up saying he had beer yay, we go to a place by the beach drink then we drop him off. On the way to my house this bastard almost bangs us so we have to curve to the side(my friends car sucked and it broke down from that little bit of excitement) we start to walk to my house it was about 8 miles away, 2 miles later this guy offers to give us a ride to my road(except he starts going the other way, and wants to do some crack with us) "no frickn way" me and my friend say but he wont stop. The next time he stops at a red light me and my friend get the hell out of that car. So we realize we're about two miles from my friends house so we go there where his mom is screaming because we messed up the car. Crazy enough for ya.

Yeah, that's crazy stuff. My friend and I are never into the drinking and smoking thing. We were always the ones messing around with the people that do. I do sense crazy stuff like that in the future though. I mean we were in middle school when I moved away. The craziest think I just remembered that we were in was a time when we were in the backyard of a friends house that he had abandoned. It was a mess and there was all kinds of stuff laying around. Toys, magazines, CD's, etc etc etc. Anyways we were all back there messing around and stuff, so one day we all just started lighting stuff on fire. Well, some kid was crazy enough to pour a huge container of gasoline all over the concrete and then used water thinking he was going to be able to dilute it to prevent a fire. Well, some other dumba** decides to light one more thing on fire and toss it in the water and he finds out that the gas wasn't diluted enough. Yeah, well good think we were able to put the fire out fast enough because there were many dry things that would easily burn out there if the fire could reach it.

#24 Posted by dahwnpapaya (3161 posts) -
yeah, i try not to do anything that could endanger alot of people especially playing with fire
#25 Posted by ernie1989 (8547 posts) -
yeah, i try not to do anything that could endanger alot of people especially playing with firedahwnpapaya

Yeah, neither do we. We were lighting stuff on fire away from anything that could easily burn until that punk started pouring gasoline. By then we were just witnesses.
Avatar image for Shadow_Elite192
#26 Posted by Shadow_Elite192 (796 posts) -
battle sh!ts hehe....good times, good times.