I just had Lasik done to my eyes Thursday

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts

Strange how everything around light is ghosty. Anyone else had it done? How long does it take the ghosting to go away?

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#2 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts
I'm pretty sure you should consult with the service provider or doctors about this than the off-topic section of Gamespot. o.O You should treat the recovery phase seriously though, otherwise there will be repercussions. Actually, why are you even on a computer so soon?
KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 KC_Hokie
[QUOTE="GhoX"]I'm pretty sure you should consult with the service provider or doctors about this than the off-topic section of Gamespot. o.O You should treat the recovery phase seriously though, otherwise there will be repercussions. Actually, why are you even on a computer so soon?

I wasn't told not to look at light or anything. So it's not damaging.
Memberino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Memberino
Member since 2004 • 2253 Posts

Strange how everything around light is ghosty. Anyone else had it done? How long does it take the ghosting to go away?

KC_Hokie
Erm that is really NOT normal at all and it shows that something has gone wrong with the sliding of your eye lens, it happened to my sister and she had to get some emergency repair surgery done to her eyes.
KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 KC_Hokie
[QUOTE="KC_Hokie"]

Memberino
Erm that is really NOT normal at all and it shows that something has gone wrong with the sliding of your eye lens, it happened to my sister and she had to get some emergency repair surgery done to her eyes.

I don't think anything went wrong. When I don't look at light my vision is like 20/40.
Avatar image for playstation_wii
playstation_wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 playstation_wii
Member since 2007 • 5271 Posts

KC_Hokie
Shouldn't you be resting???