warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By warmblur
Member since 2017 • 7493 Posts

I hate having a body especially now that I'm alot older I hate dealing with aches, pains,maintenance of keeping this old beat up clunker functioning. I wish life was like that Alternative Carbon Netflix show where I can get a new body or better yet transfer my consciousness into a simulated world where I don't have to have one. I guess I'm stuck in this meatsuit for now until the day I say I'm done. Anybody else getting tired of dragging around your pile of meat?

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 16805 Posts

Dude, I promise...the day they figure out biological immortality will be the day after they lower me into the ground.

But at least we can moan and groan and make the kids fetch our drinks.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 39260 Posts

That's why you gotta make clones so you can harvest their body parts as you need them. Having kids might work too.

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 13067 Posts

That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. 20 min of yoga 3x/wk can do a lot. Everyone has to go through it. Take as good care of your body as you can so it will last as long as possible.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 warmblur

@girlusocrazy said:

That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. 20 min of yoga 3x/wk can do a lot. Everyone has to go through it. Take as good care of your body as you can so it will last as long as possible.

Thanks

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 mrbojangles25  Online
Member since 2005 • 50172 Posts

Yeah I hate having a body because I don't take care of things I own. I'm really respectful of other people, but loving myself (and my possessions) is something I need to work on.

I've done physical labor for more than half my life at this point and despite being only 37 years old, I feel like an old man every time I wake up and every time I get home from work. I hobble...I literally hobble for the first 20 minutes of my day and the last few hours of my day.

Being overweight doesn't help, but that's sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy on it's own because I need to exercise to lose weight but I'm too tired or achy to do so lol. Anyway, I don't blame anyone but myself...just wish it wasn't so damn hard to lose weight.

Having a body sucks. I wish we could be a tier 4 civilization or whatever it's called and just be incorporeal beings of energy.

@girlusocrazy said:

Is yoga something you can self-teach? Or do you need an instructor?

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 1816 Posts

Yeah, it sucks. Wish I could eat my favourite food every day, but I would get fat and get all sorts of health problems. I do exercise for the sake of keeping fit and healthy, but I don't enjoy it.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 warmblur

@mrbojangles25 said:

Yeah I hate having a body because I don't take care of things I own. I'm really respectful of other people, but loving myself (and my possessions) is something I need to work on.

I've done physical labor for more than half my life at this point and despite being only 37 years old, I feel like an old man every time I wake up and every time I get home from work. I hobble...I literally hobble for the first 20 minutes of my day and the last few hours of my day.

Being overweight doesn't help, but that's sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy on it's own because I need to exercise to lose weight but I'm too tired or achy to do so lol. Anyway, I don't blame anyone but myself...just wish it wasn't so damn hard to lose weight.

Having a body sucks. I wish we could be a tier 4 civilization or whatever it's called and just be incorporeal beings of energy.

Damn, sorry to hear about your pain my body is shot to hell but not from physical labor though but from having a addictive personality and abusing pretty much everything back in the day. Nerve pain and muscle pain can really f*ck with your mind. I'm also trying to lose weight too I'm the heaviest I've ever been and try to get this weight off is definitely harder then it use to be my metabolism is not like it once was. And now I'm on blood pressure meds I'm a pill dispenser at this point more reason to lose this weight and get off these damn things. 4 civilization sounds great to me being out of my body would be pretty much heaven at this point thank goodness one day I will be.

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 13067 Posts

@mrbojangles25: Self teach. Just find a light stretch routine or something for beginners and follow it as best you can, don't worry if you can't do a part. Maybe next time you'll be able to. Once you master that one stick with it for a while until it becomes easy. If you're happy with that keep doing it. If you want more than find a new routine and try that. I like the Diamond Dallas Page ones lol.

I like it because it's low impact so you don't ruin your body. And just attempting to do it gives you results, you don't even need to succeed at matching the person in the video.

The first few times you might feel sore but when that goes away and you see yourself improving, it's a good feeling. And it makes everything else easier to do. You really see benefits in every day things. Like oh, I can actually sit on the floor with my kid and get back up and not feel like complete crap.