I guess i dont understand...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Roxas12934

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Roxas12934
Member since 2006 • 1854 Posts

anything about girls.

uumm well short sorty short i was talking to this girl i really like and im the kinda guy that treats a girl like she is a princess everyday. I seriously cannot be mean to a girl at all. Pretty or not pretty i cannot do it. But anyways i was kinda hinting that i like her and then i asked her out and she said no because i was too nice. She likes a guy who is sorta mean and not super nice. I dont understand why woman/girls wanted to be treated bad sometimes. Do woman/girls not like the nice guys anymore?

Eastdabest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Eastdabest
Member since 2006 • 652 Posts
Lol its true. Same thing happens to me... then Its those same girls who wind up crying and complaining about how their bf just cheated on them >.>
Roxas12934

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Roxas12934

Lol its true. Same thing happens to me... then Its those same girls who wind up crying and complaining about how their bf just cheated on them >.>Eastdabest
Exatly. i really dont understand it.

freham2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 freham2001
Member since 2004 • 2719 Posts
Yea. I dont get it either, but trust me there are still plenty of girls out there that like nice guys. Have you seen the movie Transformers?
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts

anything about girls.

uumm well short sorty short i was talking to this girl i really like and im the kinda guy that treats a girl like she is a princess everyday. I seriously cannot be mean to a girl at all. Pretty or not pretty i cannot do it. But anyways i was kinda hinting that i like her and then i asked her out and she said no because i was too nice. She likes a guy who is sorta mean and not super nice. I dont understand why woman/girls wanted to be treated bad sometimes. Do woman/girls not like the nice guys anymore?

Roxas12934
What I've personally found is that females do generally like nice but generally prefer those who are confident and strong minded (at least the ones I know personally...). Now the fun thing is trying to be all of the above. :P
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sajedene
Member since 2004 • 13718 Posts
We're not asking you to be mean either. But when you give a girl EVERYTHING when shes not your girlfriend... then what's the point? Why get into a relationship when you're already providing everything a boyfriend should provide without being one? Its like... back off a little.
Eastdabest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Eastdabest

Yea. I dont get it either, but trust me there are still plenty of girls out there that like nice guys. Have you seen the movie Transformers?freham2001
:lol:

AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
Stop being a doormat. That's boring.
Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Avistann
Member since 2008 • 7102 Posts
My ex-girlfriend broke up for me because I was too nice. She wanted me to treat her like crap. If that is what she wanted, she could have just told me instead of break up with me :P. Oh well, I found someone else better who enjoys my kindness.
Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Luncbox1
Member since 2006 • 4543 Posts
Many girls out there like guys just like you. Shoot for them and you'll be happy :)
Roxas12934

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Roxas12934

We're not asking you to be mean either. But when you give a girl EVERYTHING when shes not your girlfriend... then what's the point? Why get into a relationship when you're already providing everything a boyfriend should provide without being one? Its like... back off a little. Sajedene
I meant to say i treat a girl like that when i date them. Im always nice to girls. I dont give a girl everything if im not dating them lol. Im still very nice and polite though.

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Sajedene
What I've come to see in OT is that your definition of "nice" = give her what she wants, when she wants it. Worship the ground she walks on. Do not deny her anything. THAT is not nice. That is a doormat. We don't want that. We want to be EQUAL in the relationship. If you don't like something. Say something. Get mad at us for the stupid things we do. That is what we want. We don't want jerks... but we don't want a lapdog either. Well... most of us anyway.
Eastdabest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Eastdabest
We're not asking you to be mean either. But when you give a girl EVERYTHING when shes not your girlfriend... then what's the point? Why get into a relationship when you're already providing everything a boyfriend should provide without being one? Its like... back off a little. Sajedene
I dont think thats how he meant it, unless he covered her with gifts and letters. All he is doing is treating her like a gentleman should and she rejects him because he's too nice?
Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

Yeah I get that too ^^

Women are utterly alien to me, thier train of thought is a far cry from the rational methodic mindset I have.

Ofcourse Men is a mystery aswell :s

Humans usually think with thier emotions, which I can not decipher, they scare me if I have to be honest...andit seems most people are nervous around me aswell... Guess I was not made to be part of human society in the same way as most other people.

I DO have alot of female friends, and it can become really irritating that they really like me, but never thinks of me in any other way then the nice friend who picks up the pieces of thier life, fixes it together and scares the living daylight out of thier ex'es...

Guess Im a tool huh?

gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 gotdangit
Member since 2005 • 8151 Posts

Treat her like crap see what happens.

Or maybe just ignore her for a little bit, see what she says, just don't be so nice, be nice but not soo nice. (Don't talk to her until she talks to you, not ignore.)

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Sajedene
[QUOTE="Sajedene"]We're not asking you to be mean either. But when you give a girl EVERYTHING when shes not your girlfriend... then what's the point? Why get into a relationship when you're already providing everything a boyfriend should provide without being one? Its like... back off a little. Eastdabest
I dont think thats how he meant it, unless he covered her with gifts and letters. All he is doing is treating her like a gentleman should and she rejects him because he's too nice?

Well... lets get some details here on what he does besides being "nice and polite". And what came after the "you're too nice" part. Might have just been a scapegoat excuse for "you're not my type".
Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Avistann
Member since 2008 • 7102 Posts
What I've come to see in OT is that your definition of "nice" = give her what she wants, when she wants it. Worship the ground she walks on. Do not deny her anything. THAT is not nice. That is a doormat. We don't want that. We want to be EQUAL in the relationship. If you don't like something. Say something. Get mad at us for the stupid things we do. That is what we want. We don't want jerks... but we don't want a lapdog either. Well... most of us anyway. Sajedene
The thing is with my ex, she really wanted me to treat her like total crap, like she was worthless.
freham2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 freham2001
What I've come to see in OT is that your definition of "nice" = give her what she wants, when she wants it. Worship the ground she walks on. Do not deny her anything. THAT is not nice. That is a doormat. We don't want that. We want to be EQUAL in the relationship. If you don't like something. Say something. Get mad at us for the stupid things we do. That is what we want. We don't want jerks... but we don't want a lapdog either. Well... most of us anyway. Sajedene
I don't know, if they were a really soft, fuzzy doormat i might take them.
Roxas12934

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Roxas12934

Well the problem with this was i was too "nice" i mean like you know not being rude or impolite. I was being a gentlemen.

Eastdabest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Eastdabest
[QUOTE="Eastdabest"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]We're not asking you to be mean either. But when you give a girl EVERYTHING when shes not your girlfriend... then what's the point? Why get into a relationship when you're already providing everything a boyfriend should provide without being one? Its like... back off a little. Sajedene

Well... lets get some details here on what he does besides being "nice and polite". And what came after the "you're too nice" part. Might have just been a scapegoat excuse for "you're not my type".

Ill have to agree with you on that.
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Sajedene

[QUOTE="Sajedene"]What I've come to see in OT is that your definition of "nice" = give her what she wants, when she wants it. Worship the ground she walks on. Do not deny her anything. THAT is not nice. That is a doormat. We don't want that. We want to be EQUAL in the relationship. If you don't like something. Say something. Get mad at us for the stupid things we do. That is what we want. We don't want jerks... but we don't want a lapdog either. Well... most of us anyway. Roxas12934

Well the problem with this was i was too "nice" i mean like you know not being rude or impolite. I was being a gentlemen.

So where does this "I treat them like a princess everyday" come from?
Roxas12934

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Roxas12934

[QUOTE="Roxas12934"]

[QUOTE="Sajedene"]What I've come to see in OT is that your definition of "nice" = give her what she wants, when she wants it. Worship the ground she walks on. Do not deny her anything. THAT is not nice. That is a doormat. We don't want that. We want to be EQUAL in the relationship. If you don't like something. Say something. Get mad at us for the stupid things we do. That is what we want. We don't want jerks... but we don't want a lapdog either. Well... most of us anyway. Sajedene

Well i mean like i dont just ignore them like everyone i see at my school does. I treat her like a girl should be treated. Mabye i guess i shoud settle down on being super nice.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#24 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Don't sweat it, that's high school. Those girls still haven't learned that the jerks are jerks and they really want a nice guy.

Eastdabest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Eastdabest
[QUOTE="Roxas12934"]

[QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="Roxas12934"] Well the problem with this was i was too "nice" i mean like you know not being rude or impolite. I was being a gentlemen.

Well i mean like i dont just ignore them like everyone i see at my school does. I treat her like a girl should be treated. Mabye i guess i shoud settle down on being super nice.

Ive always been a nice guy to girls and from first hand experience, nice guys ALWAYS finish last =\
Roxas12934

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Roxas12934

Don't sweat it, that's high school. Those girls still haven't learned that the jerks are jerks and they really want a nice guy.

foxhound_fox

so i guess i should just wait until they realize these things?

quadraleap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 quadraleap
Member since 2004 • 36581 Posts
Allot of people secretly hate themselves and feel undeserving or incompetent when faced with kindness or something they are incapable of themselves. Some carry on with the issues they face in their family dynamics...towards the Primary Objects (parents). People often seek the "bad girl" or "bad boy" to reenact past issues and to satisfy somewhat of a machoistic need to be punished or used. Dont take being too nice as a bad thing, just the dynamics/chemistry is not right with that girl. There are plenty of other fish in the sea, keep fish'n till you find the right one.
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
i know what u mean. a lot of girls tell me i'm to nice also. i don't get them sometimes. i hear a lot of times girls crying over how their boyfriend cheated on them. how she gets treated like crap. they sometimes even ask to meet a nice guy but then break up then say ur to nice.
WhiteSnake5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 WhiteSnake5000
Member since 2005 • 12454 Posts
Should have suckered punch her in the face. Then she would have no choice but to fall in love with you. Girls get turned on by violence.
swatsickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 swatsickle
Member since 2009 • 627 Posts
She said you're too nice. You make it too easy for her to get something. When you are 'too nice,' you really aren't providing her any challenge. You're basically 'easy mode,' and she wants to play 'normal mode' and maybe even 'hard mode' unless 'hard mode' is 'too mean.' You treat her like a princess because you don't want to lose her, but really, it turns her off. Become 'normal mode,' provide a little more 'unpredictibility,' a little more 'excitement,' a little more 'challenge,' a little more 'fun.' You see, girls don't want to be a 'princess,' they want to 'fight' a little bit too.
freham2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 freham2001

She said you're too nice. You make it too easy for her to get something. When you are 'too nice,' you really aren't providing her any challenge. You're basically 'easy mode,' and she wants to play 'normal mode' and maybe even 'hard mode' unless 'hard mode' is 'too mean.' You treat her like a princess because you don't want to lose her, but really, it turns her off. Become 'normal mode,' provide a little more 'unpredictibility,' a little more 'excitement,' a little more 'challenge,' a little more 'fun.' You see, girls don't want to be a 'princess,' they want to 'fight' a little bit too.swatsickle

:lol: Oh man, i love gaming analogies. Haha.

Basically, turn your AI up, fool! :x

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Sajedene
[QUOTE="swatsickle"]She said you're too nice. You make it too easy for her to get something. When you are 'too nice,' you really aren't providing her any challenge. You're basically 'easy mode,' and she wants to play 'normal mode' and maybe even 'hard mode' unless 'hard mode' is 'too mean.' You treat her like a princess because you don't want to lose her, but really, it turns her off. Become 'normal mode,' provide a little more 'unpredictibility,' a little more 'excitement,' a little more 'challenge,' a little more 'fun.' You see, girls don't want to be a 'princess,' they want to 'fight' a little bit too.

That is awesome!
senses_blank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33 senses_blank
Member since 2008 • 532 Posts

Well i really dont have an answer to that. I know what you mean and yeah it does seem like girls actully like being treated bad. The only thing i can figure is that girls want what they cant have. Well that could best be explained that girls like to feel like they have to work for your affection instead of you just starting out with it.

Another assumption is that girls want to feel like they have space. They dont want a guy who is always on their back asking how they are and always trying to make them happy. Sometimes you just need to blow a girl off. Like if she texts you dont text back, if she calls you dont answer. I cant tell you why this helps but it kind of seems to. Idk im not the best with girls consideing ive only had one for the past 6 months.

You have to be nice but you want to the girl to want to talk to you. And to accomplish this....you have to be a little mean.

nicknees93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 nicknees93
Member since 2005 • 3250 Posts
Dude, I used to make the same mistake of being really nice to a girl. Honestly, they see you as being a p****. When they are little they learn that when a boy is mean to them they really actually like them. Although it seems juvenile, the rule applies throughout life. Nice guys finish last bro.
soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

You need to be more rebellious. After that you are an epic win with teh ladies.

Avatar image for modestkraut1291
modestkraut1291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#36 modestkraut1291
Member since 2009 • 763 Posts

perhaps you should switch to boys.

Ceraby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#37 Ceraby
Member since 2009 • 3306 Posts

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]

Roxas12934

so i guess i should just wait until they realize these things?

Don't wait. Find an older, more mature girl who already knows those things and will appreciate you for your nice-ing ways. :lol:

Or you could always follow modestkruat's advice and switch to boys...

dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts

Learn from Stewie!

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

I fall into that trap all the time. I always come across as too nice, I dont know how to be not so nice without being mean if that makes any sense.

markop2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 markop2003
Member since 2005 • 29917 Posts
If you give her everything she want's then she want apreciate you and in the end you'll fall into the friend zone at best
Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#41 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts
you are doing it all wrong