I got banned from LOTRO

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Nethrana465 (107 posts) -

FOR saying e-penis! Cause we're were having a good convo. about Choas Theory and then someone came in and trolled it and turbine banned me for saying "stop tolling, your e-penis doesnt matter in the real world"

And they banned me! W.T.F, im cancelling my subcription! Banned for that! I say all kinda other stuff and they ban me for that! LAME I'm not coming back screw that, the only time when I'm not trolling I get banned after getting trolled! SCREW that! The game is too easy anyway, im gonna try wow! /ENDRANT

#2 Posted by Hate_Squad (1357 posts) -

that was an amazingly lame reason you should bomb turbine headquarters or something.Wow is easy too:P

#3 Posted by Nethrana465 (107 posts) -

that was an amazingly lame reason you should bomb turbine headquarters or something.Wow is easy too:P

Hate_Squad
so are there any good MMO's. I'm banned from LOTRO til friday, I dont think they'll give me my money back cause I paid 6 months ahead, maybe I should try to get it back cause I'm not gonna put up with any BS, especially if I wasnt cheating or bothering other players
#4 Posted by Hate_Squad (1357 posts) -

yeah you should,it wasnt even swearing,just a term.Unless they warned you before and you still insisted on saying it,then its your faylt.But if it was the first time its not reasonable

#5 Posted by Legolas_Katarn (15556 posts) -

so are there any good MMO's. I'm banned from LOTRO til friday

That isn't being banned. Banned and suspended are very different things.
#6 Posted by The360Freak (25 posts) -
Being banned for that can make me want to throw my pc out of the window. its un-fair to ban someone that easy for something so little. Its not even a swear word LOL but if its only a suspension then there is no reason to be too pissed. thats kinda like a warning in its own way.
#7 Posted by Legendaryscmt (12532 posts) -

Banned = never allowed to play again. If it was a first time, a suspension is a little harsh, but be thankful that it wasn't anything worse.

#8 Posted by Nethrana465 (107 posts) -

Banned = never allowed to play again. If it was a first time, a suspension is a little harsh, but be thankful that it wasn't anything worse.

Legendaryscmt

the GM said I was banned but my Account page says until friday

Subscription PlanSpecial!3-Months - $29.97
Next Billing Date:May 1, 2010
Change Billing Options|Cancel SubscriptionCredit CardType:Visa
Card Number:************
Expiration Date:11/2011Game Card InformationAdd Game CardSignup DateNovember 3, 2009Banned Until2/19/2010 6:02:38 AM US ES

#9 Posted by Darksonic666 (3482 posts) -

What is LOTRO ?

#10 Posted by SolidSnake35 (58797 posts) -

What is LOTRO ?

Darksonic666
LOTR Online I'm guessing.
#11 Posted by Jandurin (95574 posts) -
this is why i generally avoid the main chat channels
#12 Posted by Nethrana465 (107 posts) -
this is why i generally avoid the main chat channelsJandurin
GLFF Gobal Looking For Fights
#13 Posted by Jandurin (95574 posts) -
[QUOTE="Jandurin"]this is why i generally avoid the main chat channelsNethrana465
GLFF Gobal Looking For Fights

ah, yeah, i never really did pvp. i've only played some wow and some guild wars though
#14 Posted by Pixel-Pirate (10771 posts) -

I once mentioned that I didn't really mind the gold sellers in LOTRO and that it wasn't a big deal to me. Awhile later I got an in game mail where the sender repeatedly threw insults at me and vowed to find out where I lived and kill me because I am "gold seling scum!". I reported this to the GM's and I was eventually contacted. Instead of asking me much about the mail or anything the GM spent around 10 minutes lecturing me on how gold selling was bad. At that point I gave up with LOTRO's GM's.

#15 Posted by Jandurin (95574 posts) -

GM spent around 10 minutes lecturing me

Pixel-Pirate
would've logged out after 20 seconds
#16 Posted by Nethrana465 (107 posts) -

I once mentioned that I didn't really mind the gold sellers in LOTRO and that it wasn't a big deal to me. Awhile later I got an in game mail where the sender repeatedly threw insults at me and vowed to find out where I lived and kill me because I am "gold seling scum!". I reported this to the GM's and I was eventually contacted. Instead of asking me much about the mail or anything the GM spent around 10 minutes lecturing me on how gold selling was bad. At that point I gave up with LOTRO's GM's.

Pixel-Pirate

there full of fail, turbine doesnt like money, I guess

#17 Posted by Snipes_2 (17126 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pixel-Pirate"]

Jandurin

Same Here. I would fear Teh Banhammer Though :P

#18 Posted by Pixel-Pirate (10771 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pixel-Pirate"]

Jandurin

I was actually in the middle of an instance with a team (retake weathertop) so I didn't really have the option.

#19 Posted by kamikaze_pigmy (8362 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darksonic666"]

What is LOTRO ?

SolidSnake35

LOTR Online I'm guessing.

I like how you assumed that he'd know what LOTR was after not knowing what LOTRO was. :? :P

Lord of the Rings Online.